Old 11-19-2020, 07:04 AM   #151
Luthor
getDare Sweetheart

Wow! 8/10 of my last post have already been used! Your reports are great.

Here's some more:

Cumming:
  • Just Keep Blowing: I will give you a blow job, but will go as slowly as possibility to maximize the blow job time.
  • Hungry for Cum: For the next 24 hours, before I eat, I will ask if you'd like to add cum. If you accept, I will wait until we have added the cum to eat/drink. If you want a blowjob, I will give one. I will fully drink/eat anything you've cum on.
  • Tasty Cum: You can cum into my mouth (with a BJ, if you want). I will keep it in my mouth, not swallowing until you ask me a question.

Exhibition:
  • Clothing Delivery: I will go outside the front door, take off my clothes outside and put everything inside (clothes, phone, keys), then lock and close the door. I will stay outside until you let me in. (not around family, work, or COVID risk)
  • Model, now: I will close my eyes, stay still, and allow you to add/remove clothing as you wish. I will help dress/undress as you ask, but will not open my eyes or take a step in any direction until you're done. I will only make adjustments to keep it the way you set it (only cover things you moved to cover, uncover things you uncovered). I will ask before it is time to change (e.g: bedtime, special event). If you tell me I can't, I will continue and wait until the next time to change before asking again.
  • A Self-Tied Karada: I will tie myself into a karada (rope harness) wearing only panties and a butt plug. You are free to make adjustments or tie it yourself. I will keep it on until it is time to change, then ask you if I can remove it. If you tell me I can't, i will continue and wait until it is the next time to change before ask again.

Pee:
  • Pee Enhanced Wardrobe: For 72 hours, I will only wear clothing (and underwear) that has had 1 cup of your pee added since washing. My clothes come off when you hand me this. You agree to pee as needed for me to add it to my clothes.
  • My panties, your pee: I offer some panties to be soaked in your pee. For the next week, I will wear these panties unless you ask me not to.
  • Pee, later: I hold my pee until you give me permission to pee. When you give me permission, I will pee on the spot. I will not take another step until I've succeeded. (as long as not around family, work, or COVID risk)

Likes: Orgasm Control, Edging, Teasing, Denial, Bondage & Self Bondage, Hypnosis & Mind Control
Limits: Pictures/Video, Public, Exposure
Luthor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2020, 05:55 PM   #152
Johnteee

You're an incredible girlfriend.
How about this.

At sirs convenience: For a week after you hand this back to me, and when we are together, I am here to try and spare you the inconvenience of some usual bathroom useage. Whenever sir feels natures call, I shall be your urinal, swallowing all urine you pass. I must fulfil this duty a minimum of once per day but if it pleases you, as often as sir finds the need arises. If sir does not pass this coupon back to me inside 5 days from his receipt of the coupon, it will automatically commence regardless. In this case the coupon sir still possesses remains valid and can still be redeemed at his leisure at a later date.

I like the idea of this partly because to minimise it you'll get to spend five days trying to convince your boyfriend to use it. As a bargaining tool you can offer him things he might like to see you do in order to get him to start it early?

Let me know what you think.
Johnteee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2020, 11:39 PM   #153
johank
getDare Sweetheart

Smells like cum
I will snorr your cum in my nose. This way I can smell your cum until the bedtime. That means I may not clean my nose (I may clean my face, but not inside of my nose) before end of that day, I will receive the cupon. (if you give the cupon in the morning, I must wear your cum all day in my nose)
johank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2020, 10:19 AM   #154
playfulme

Here a few which may or may not work for you

WAX He can direct your position and drip wax from a suitable candle anywhere for 5 minutes.

FIST He can fist you. Take your time and enough lube.

DELEGATE He gives you 5 current or past dare coupons and you ask Jessica to do them. You report back in detail to him.

BEG You try very hard for 24h to have him do some dare you were give but stretched his limits. You beg, you please, you don't object, you try to anticipate needs, wishes or whims. You plead but are careful not to stretch his patience. You do your best. If he grants your wish you thank him later. If he does not grant your wish you will give him 24h cold shoulder treatment.

WRITE Simply do https://www.faproulette.co/11994/bodywriting-for-sluts/ and if he wants he can invite Jessica over and they can take turns.

PERKY Carefully study the nice picture of the rope bra posted earlier because you are wearing that today for at least 2h. He may choose to go for a walk during that time with you.

Last but not least thank you for working so hard to keep us posted on your progress
playfulme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2020, 01:21 PM   #155
Darechick19

Thursday Night

Smooth and shiney - I will shave everywhere below my eyebrows and apply lotion to my body for you.

Every time he gives me this one right away. I think he’s hinting at something lol.

I still think it’s weird to be shaved down there, but the lotion felt good and we got to have some regular non-fucked up sex after so that wasn’t all bad.

Friday Night

Pizza time! - I will answer the door naked for the pizza delivery person. Before they get here you can write "dare slut" and any other humiliating thing you would like on my naked body with a Sharpie. I will not cover myself and will make eye contact and speak to the person.

I stripped down and he wrote “dare slut” on my chest. Sitting around naked I kept thinking this is the worst part, the waiting.

But no, when the guy showed up, that was the worst part.

This was an older dude, prolly in his 50’s. He was super talkative. I had to keep stepping back, I was afraid he would come in. Opened the door and he said “nice!”

I said “thanks” I was laughing but also really scared. It’s so strange to have strangers see you naked.

He said “this a dare or something?”

I said “yeah. Pretty much”. Got the pizza.

He said “Hope you don’t mind me saying so, but you are good looking. Wanna do some dares with me?”

I said “That’s okay” and closed the door. Freaky. Heart was racing. All that.

My bf came out laughing and said “you did good.”

Then we got dressed to eat and he gave me

Liquid Salt - To be given during a meal. Upon giving you this coupon he will stand up and you will give him a handjob and make him cum all over your food. You will eat the rest of the meal without missing a drop of cum.

So I got cum on my pizza. Which doesn’t taste that strong, but is so humiliating. Why does he want to do that? WTF lol.

Clothing Delivery: I will go outside the front door, take off my clothes outside and put everything inside (clothes, phone, keys), then lock and close the door. I will stay outside until you let me in. (not around family, work, or COVID risk)

It was like 11 when he gave me this. I was like “fucking hell the neighbors will see” he said “that’s the point.”

Stripping outside was so scary. Nobody was around that I could see but you can’t be sure who is looking out their door.

Thankfully he let me in right away but I was terrified again.

Naked Day - I will spend the next 24 hours naked.

So I slept naked. And spent Sat naked.

Saturday

I was naked all day.

After breakfast I got: Cum service - I will give you a hand job and let you cum on my tits and face. I will not wash your cum off of me for one hour.

So we went into the bedroom, hand jobs are so strange. I never did them in high school. But he went all over me. It was so gross. Then it dried. I’m standing round the house, naked covered in cum for an hour like… what do I do now? Read a book. So strange.

Rest of Satudary was “normal” except being naked all the damn time.

Sunday Morning

Piss, it's what's for breakfast - You may pee in my cereal and I will pee in a glass. I will drink my piss while I eat cereal with your piss.

This was so much pee. I wanted to throw up… like nothing but piss. My piss is slightly less gross than his piss, but still… it’s piss. When did I start drinking so much piss?

Ugh.

He enjoyed.

Shortest Skirt - you will go out and are supposed to have the shortest skirt you see. Each time your boyfriend points out a shorter skirt you will have a forfeit. Forfeit 1 is your bra, Forfeit 2 is your panties. Forfeit 3 onward he will sit in a chair/bench while you bent over and he fingers you. You have to bend over until he can finger you without removing your panties.

This was evil. We went grocery shopping. I spent a long time trying to figure out if he would really do it, and how short to make my skirt. In the end I went really fucking short. I felt like such a slut. I was scared the whole time … it showed off a lot of leg and people were def noticing.

BUT nobody had one shorter so at least I won that?

WRITE Simply do https://www.faproulette.co/11994/bodywriting-for-sluts/ and if he wants he can invite Jessica over and they can take turns.

He gave me this and said “Can I really invite Jessica over for this?”

I said “I would prefer you didn’t, but a coupon is a coupon.” He said “okay, call her up.

Things are still weird there, but of course she agreed.

She came over. Lots of small talk. Then he pulled it up and the rolls were:

Tried to talk her into “DELEGATE He gives you 5 current or past dare coupons and you ask Jessica to do them. You report back in detail to him.”

But she said no.

P= 8 times!!!

Q1 Thighs - “hurt me”

My boyfriend went first. I pulled up my shorts for him to write..

Q2: Calves “Footjob” - written by Jessica

Q3 Face “Hello (parents name withheld)” - This was super fucked up.

Q4 thighs again “hurt me” again! - this time by Jessica

Q5 stomach - “Make me cry” - I kind of wanted to cry this was soo strange and weird. I felt slightly out of body.

Q 6 Thighs AGAIN - “cum addict”

Q7 Chest - “draw x on nipples” I finally had to undress for this one. Strange going topless in this group. BF drew X’s.

Q8 - done finally but Ass - “Sperm bank”

That was so fucked up. After I went into the bathroom and looked like such a slut. We hung out oddly for a bit, then I went to shower it off and Jessica was gone when I got back.
Darechick19 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to Darechick19 for this post:
Old 11-23-2020, 02:45 PM   #156
Daring80

He seems to enjoy your friend participating so how about this.

Sharing is Caring - You will invite a friend over for the day. Any coupon given to you she has the option to care or share. Care mean she accepts the coupon on your behalf. Share mean after you do the coupon you repeat as if she gave it to you instead your boyfriend.

Doesn't have to be either if she just wants to watch, but she has those options on any of them.
Old 11-23-2020, 09:08 PM   #157
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Outdoor pic: A picture of you naked outside. Only for his phone, not for sharing.

Friend’s pee: You shower with or drink your friend’s pee.

Show or tell: Give a stranger (or friend, or neighbor) either a naked picture of you or a copy of this thread.

Kiss my feet: You will kiss his feet wherever he gives you this coupon.

Bikini Car Wash: Like it says. You either wash his car in a bikini or take it through a car wash wearing only a bikini.

Underwear drive through: Go get food at a drive through wearing only your underwear.
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2020, 09:58 PM   #158
bmhrc
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via AIM to bmhrc

My Table - Meal time dare. When given this coupon, you will immediately strip naked, get on all fours, and he will use you as a table for his meal. Any time a plate, cup, etc. falls off you, he may punish you.

Straight from the source - Used after he orgasms. You will hold his limp dick in your mouth until he takes a piss, see how much you can swallow.

Wet T-Shirt - When given this dare, you may only wear a white T-shirt, your smallest panties, and a your smallest denim shorts, socks and sneakers, no bra. You must wear this outfit all day. If you get rained on, you're wet for the afternoon. If he spills a glass of water on you, oh well.

Spread'em (3) - He gets 3 of these coupons. Any time he gives it to you while you are seated, you will spread your legs double shoulder with and count to 30.

Stretch (3) - He gets 3 of these. Any time he gives them to you, you'll immediately stand double shoulder width apart, reach up to the sky, then bend over to stretch as far as you can go, hold the stretch for 30 seconds.

Shortest Skirt Dare - same as before, you have to wear the shortest skirt. Again, if he finds a shorter skirt, 1st forfeit is bra, 2nd is panties, 3+ is bending over and getting fingered in public. Describe the skirt in your write-up, and let us know what skirts he points out. Every time you see a longer, you are to rub his cock through his pants until he finds the skirt and tells you the color.
bmhrc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2020, 08:28 AM   #159
bmhrc
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via AIM to bmhrc

Down the Leg: You will dress in your shortest skirt, and a matching skimpy top, must expose mid section. You will put on your highest heals. BF will fuck you and cum in you. You will then go for a walk outside, at least 30 minutes. You cannot wipe anything off your leg except with your finger, and lick it clear afterwards.

Good doggie: for one day, you will be dressed in only a short skirt and a tank top. You will eat out of a bowl. You will drink out of a bowl. You will wear a dog collar. In order to go to the bathroom, you must beg him to walk you without any talking. When your boyfriend walks you, and you have to go outside, on all fours. Any time you haven't been walked for 2 hours, he will give you a suppository and take you for a walk, so better keep drinking.

Waitress: find a sporting event that your Boyfriend likes that is on TV. He will invite two or more friends to catch the game (subject to local COVID guidelines). You will get a team shirt, and knot it to show your stomach, a short skirt, push-up bra, and lace panties, your hair in pigtails, wear heals. You will bring the boys a beer anytime they don't get one, making sure they have a good time. Bring out trays of snacks, etc. If your boyfriend (or his friends), offers you a tip, you alternate between holding out your skirt/panties for them to tip you, or your crop top to tip you. Safety: make sure you wash your hands when handling food/drink.
bmhrc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2020, 12:32 PM   #160
playfulme

Thank you for your report, amazing what you dare to dare . Two more for your enjoyment:

Tickle You are tied down and he can tickle you for up to an hour until he is satisfied. If you call your safe-word he can revive any old dare you really struggled with and spice it up.

Vanilla When called you will for 3 to 7 days (his choice) only engage in vanilla behavior and if at all missionary sex. You avoid being nude. You kiss chaste. You speak properly. You are dressing modest. You are doing your utmost to not acting slutty. Take a break
playfulme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2020, 08:48 PM   #161
Darechick19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daring80 View Post
He seems to enjoy your friend participating so how about this.

Sharing is Caring - You will invite a friend over for the day. Any coupon given to you she has the option to care or share. Care mean she accepts the coupon on your behalf. Share mean after you do the coupon you repeat as if she gave it to you instead your boyfriend.

Doesn't have to be either if she just wants to watch, but she has those options on any of them.
FYI - She would probably love to come watch. I can't imagine her volunteering to do anything. Who would volunteer for this. Oh wait... me. But to be fair I had no fucking clue it would be like this!
Old 11-25-2020, 08:51 PM   #162
Darechick19

Pee:
  • Pee Enhanced Wardrobe: For 72 hours, I will only wear clothing (and underwear) that has had 1 cup of your pee added since washing. My clothes come off when you hand me this. You agree to pee as needed for me to add it to my clothes.
  • My panties, your pee: I offer some panties to be soaked in your pee. For the next week, I will wear these panties unless you ask me not to.
  • Pee, later: I hold my pee until you give me permission to pee. When you give me permission, I will pee on the spot. I will not take another step until I've succeeded. (as long as not around family, work, or COVID risk)
[/QUOTE]

I feel obligated to report that he loved these but agreed to wait till after thanksgiving for them.
Old 11-25-2020, 09:00 PM   #163
Darechick19

It's what I've become - The next time I wear pants to work I will write "piss slut" on both legs. No one but my will know it's there, but every time I go to the bathroom I will see it and know what I've become.

I don’t know quite what to say about this. It was exactly as you described. Nobody knew but me. And I couldn’t help but think about it all day.

The body writing ones are really weird like that.

Smells like cum
I will snorr your cum in my nose. This way I can smell your cum until the bedtime. That means I may not clean my nose (I may clean my face, but not inside of my nose) before end of that day, I will receive the cupon. (if you give the cupon in the morning, I must wear your cum all day in my nose)

I can’t believe he did this one. Ugh.

Gave him a BJ onto a plate. I had to try like 5 times to actually do it. Kept wimping out. It was … gross going in. Got all over me. I felt it up in my nose. It was cum. Drained out quick. I could feel it in the back of my throat.

I didn’t smell it all day, but it was nasty. He laughed the whole time. Asshole :P

Bikini Car Wash: Like it says. You either wash his car in a bikini or take it through a car wash wearing only a bikini.

He had me wash his car. It was humiliating lol. Got into my bikini. Could feel him leer at me. Drove to car wash. Thankfully basically nobody there, but people were driving by to get to the MacDonalds next-door. I felt so naked. Took a long time. Kept hiding behind the car. Suds everywhere.
Old 11-25-2020, 09:17 PM   #164
AshleyDegraded

Have him go here and pick his top 5 area's he'd like to see more dares from. Tell him he has 10 mins to do it (no overthinking it!)

https://humansexmap.com/ (idea adapted from playful me).

Last edited by AshleyDegraded; 11-25-2020 at 09:22 PM.
AshleyDegraded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2020, 09:35 PM   #165
Darechick19

He did this right away

https://humansexmap.com/showmap.php?...d6f79.30039079

He say's the "internet porn" was cause he liked the vid re-recreation dares and he ran out of time. He would probably pick differently with more time.

still

Advertisements
Kink Talk