Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-08-2020, 06:57 AM   #196
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Thanks for making the thread Bdsub, it was fun posting in here and teasing you ^^ Doubling the panties was very very tempting, but the option to give detailed instructions for ride won out in the end. Enjoy your tasks!

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2020, 12:35 PM   #197
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdsub View Post
I will reach out to Blue and Anal to see if they wish to accept the bonus they earned but below are the end totals before any bonuses.

170 edges (125 are complete already)
28 min in nipple clamps
220 anal thrusts riding a dildo
900 min (15 hours) wearing panties
115 spanks
- 80 inner thighs
- 20 on ass
- 10 soles of my feet
- 5 back of thighs

Blue, as the highest post count. was given the option to double one of the categories with detailed instructions. He chose "ride" and gave the following task:

Strip yourself naked and put on a pair of panties. Get down on all fours, put the dildo against the wall, and slide your panties aside to let it in. Lube as required.

Fuck yourself slowly and deeply, taking it fully in, and leaving only the tip in for every thrust.
After every 10 thrusts, give your ass a slight spank
At the halfway point, say your thanks out loud to all the participants of your thread for the hard work they have done in edging you and giving your task.
At the last thrust, keep the dildo fully inside you as you edge yourself one last time and thanks the members of getdare.
Analadict as her bonus was allowed to give a task for me to complete after everything else was done but prior to orgasming. This is what she gave. Thank you for the creativity.

You need to get your body ready for your well-deserved orgasm. Strip. Take a nice hot shower and get yourself worked up for what's about to come. It might be a good time to shave your balls. Your blog told me you tend to slack on that aspect and we can't have you unprepared for what's about to come. When you feel ready for the next step, towel off and get on your knees before (ideally a full length) mirror.

With your marker, write EDGED, CLAMPED, FUCKED and SPANKED on your body in places you can see in the mirror. I'd suggest writing SPANKED on your thighs , CLAMPED on your chest etc.

Now straighten while you kneel, don't sit your ass on your heels but sit up and straigthen your back. Put your hands behind your lower back. Look at your reflection--at your swollen nipples, the marks on your inner thighs, everything you've allowed others to do to you. Realise what tremendous gifts you've been given and how much pleasure you've derived from following our instructions to the letter. After 6 minutes, and only if you feel that gratitude wash over you, you will thank us out loud for those gifts. You will mean every single word.

Now you are in the right mindset to receive the last part of your bonus task, You may do this in front of the mirror if you want to see yourself go through it, but I'd recommend making sure you're comfortable and the floor might be getting hard on your knees by this time. I'd recommend a pillow on the floor or your bed.

Kneel with your legs spread wide and lean forward. Put one hand in front of you for support, close to your body. With the other hand, you'll spank one asscheek ten times. Start softly to warm yourself up; this is NOT about punishment, but about enjoying a spanking. Try to hit on the fleshy part of your ass, above your sit spot. Once you've done the first ass cheek, switch hands and spank the other one. When your ass is warmed up, stroke your cock until you feel aroused. You can edge if you want to, but it's not necessary. Now, spank your ass ten times on each side again, a little harder. Again, if there's pain, it needs to be on the pleasurable side. Stroke yourself again until you're really aroused.

You will alternate between spanking and stroking at least three more times, each time spanking a little harder. Your building arousal should allow you to spank harder without real pain. If you think you're ready to come after that, you can move on to the last part. If not, alternate a few more times until you think you're ready.

Now, stroke your cock while you spank your ass, hard. You should be able to take it by now. Keep spanking and stroking until you come.
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2020, 02:40 PM   #198
Bdsub
Dare Freak

I will do a full report after everything is complete but for now a small update and a question I need a consensus on.

All of the regular tasks including the edging are complete with the exception of the time in panties which I am currently working off. Blue’s add on has also been completed.

Question:
The panty time will be finished without issue tonight right before I need to go to bed for work early in the morning. Do I need to wait until the panty time is done before doing analadict’s task which includes orgasm? It likely means the difference of doing it tonight vs tomorrow evening.

What do the folks who posted in here say?
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

PM Dares

Toys
Old 11-08-2020, 04:20 PM   #199
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

I would say you can do it now. Panty time might take a while, and it can serve as a good reminder of what you have been through it. It's AnalAdicts rewards though, so I do feel she should have a say in this.

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight
The following user says Thank You to bluedieblub for this post:
Old 11-08-2020, 07:13 PM   #200
Bdsub
Dare Freak

I completed analaddict’s task with about 30 min of panty time left then finished the panty time. I’m very happy and going to bed but I will do a full report tomorrow

Thanks all!

PM Dares

Toys
Old 11-08-2020, 11:36 PM   #201
AnalAddict
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdsub View Post
I completed analaddict’s task with about 30 min of panty time left then finished the panty time. I’m very happy and going to bed but I will do a full report tomorrow

Thanks all!
Very happy that you went that route, I should have specified you could indeed finish that task afterwards too. Looking forward to your report!
Old 11-09-2020, 02:17 PM   #202
Bdsub
Dare Freak

First of all, I would like to thank you all (Bluedieblub, AnalAddict, InstandInferno, denon12, paaltjepaal, FlyingHesitation, edgeofmyclit, Dungeonmaster, brattyslave, Matt, Andrew 25:17, Bobcat, and erikagrace_cd) for taking the time and effort to add to my post. A special thank you for the extra time and creativity to bluedieblub and AnalAddict for their special bonus's.

I was a little hesitant to have an edging thread as I have never been huge on edging more than a few times. If fact, I would guess that I have never edged more than 25 times in a day before this. I am not to the point of edging thousands of times and being denied for weeks on end but am learning to enjoy it a little more and will keep exploring it.

On Saturday, I edged 100 times! A complete record for me (don't tell anyone but I may have enjoyed that).

Sunday morning when I got up seeing that the time in Panties was going to be a lot I went ahead and put them on and edged around 25 times before I needed to go out to the store right quick. After my time on the post expired I worked off the remaining edges , 170 in total. Again coming from someone who had never done more than around 25 in a day.

Sunday afternoon, I put clothespins on my nipples and completed the 28 minutes non-stop, rotating 90 degrees in the middle somewhere. To multitask I did give my self a small enema (nothing special or erotic to it) to be ready for the anal task to come while wearing the clamps.

Next up was the spanking. I undressed and laid down on the bed. 20 swats with the wooden spoon to my ass first. Secondly, i bent my knees exposing the soles of my feet and gave each foot 5 swats. painful but nothing too extreme. Lastly I rolled over exposing my thighs a little nervous of what was to come. i gave 10 swats to my right inner thigh followed by 10 to my left. alternating in this fashion until i hit the required 80 (40 per side) taking a few seconds in between sets. I made sure they were all goods hits not counting the couple that were not. I don't really mark or bruise easy but they were definitely red and burning! if not careful they may have started a fire

After a short break (probably posting in some of your threads!) it was time for the anal tasks.

I set up 2 dildo's for this. one suctioned cupped to the end of a wall high enough I can stand for with my feet flat on the floor shoulder width apart and the second dildo has a hole in the end that nicely fits a dowel rod that was clammed down to a counter across from the first. this one is just a tad high where I have to position my self feet close together and slightly on my tip toes with my hands on the wall across from it. I did it in 4 sets of 55 alternating which dildo the set was completed on with just a couple minute break in between to knock out the full 220.

This finished all of my regular tasks with the exception of the time in panties that I was still working off. Next up was Bluedieblub's bonus where he was able to double any task and give instructions on the way they were to be done. He picked "ride" which meant 220 additional anal thrusts. he wanted these done down on all fours, smacking my ass every 10th thrust, still wearing panties now pulled to the side to expose my hole . Also to stop half way through to verbally thank everyone and at the end to thank everyone again, and with the dildo still inserted to edge once.

For this, the dildo on the end of the wall was moved lower so that my legs could straddle the wall and not be in the way. This was done as requested and in 2 sets of 110 thrusts. After the first set, dildo still in, i verbally thanked every person individually out loud for posting in my thread. took a few minutes for a break and did the last set. at the end, dildo still inserted, verbally thanked everyone as before and edged once.

After that I took a break for a while working off my panty time still. Then it was time for my final task given by AnalAddict. Since I would need the full length mirror in my bedroom I set a pillow, marker, and a copy of the directions next to the mirror. I took a shower where I shaved my balls (the blog was correct and I might have been thinking for the last couple days I should do this!) as directed. dried off and kneled on the pillow in front of the mirror to start.

I took a silver sharpie marker and wrote "Edged" above my cock, "clamped" by my nipple, "fucked" on my ass, and "spanked" on my still burning thighs. I looked at my self in the mirror paying attention to all the marks the day had left and the words now written on me. I really did realize how all of this was a gift and out loud gave a sincere thank you to everyone of you that posted.

For the next part I choose to stay kneeling on the pillow in front of the mirror. i leaned forward giving each ass cheek a mild spank with my hand 10 times warming myself up. alternated between spanking slightly harder and edging multiple times. By this point I was SOOOOO ready to orgasm and spanked my ass now with a wooden spoon harder and harder and I stroked until I orgasm-ed extremely hard with zero recollection of any pain whatsoever from the now rather hard spanking on my ass. It took me a few seconds before I could stand up. I cleaned up and put my panties back on for the remaining half hour to complete that as well.

Again, a heartfelt thank you to everyone who posted, I had fun and learned a few things. who knows, maybe I will have a thread upping the edges with a little denial mixed in in the future.

PM Dares

Toys
The following 3 users say Thank You to Bdsub for this post:
Old 11-09-2020, 03:40 PM   #203
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Thanks for the report bdsub! I'm looking forward to that next thread now that you've had a taste Glad you finally enjoyed our gifts enough to recognize them for what they are intended as. Gifts. It sounds like you had an amazing ending after unwrapping all your gifts!

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight
The following user says Thank You to bluedieblub for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk