Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-01-2020, 08:42 PM   #1
Arithehornyslut_50

Default Punish and stretch my nipples 18f

Hi (: I’m looking for punishments that are going to single out my nipples and make them very sore. They’re already very sore and I don’t think they could get any worse but I want to be proven wrong (:

All I have to use on my nipples are clothespins and small rubber bands. Also any other household things

Feel free to PM me if you want to punish them one on one

Limits// illegal, public, pics/vids, permanent
Arithehornyslut_50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2020, 09:01 PM   #2
wolf82
Prodigy

First, get some ice and rub an ice cube onto each nipple until it melts. Then twist both of them 25 times as hard as you can. Lastly, snap rubber bands directly onto each of them 25 times.

A dom just here to have a good time.

Sometimes I just browse, sometimes I interact.
wolf82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2020, 09:09 PM   #3
Arithehornyslut_50

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf82 View Post
First, get some ice and rub an ice cube onto each nipple until it melts. Then twist both of them 25 times as hard as you can. Lastly, snap rubber bands directly onto each of them 25 times.
I’m sorry I don’t have anyyyy ice at the moment but I could get some or just do the punishment without it

Old 06-01-2020, 09:14 PM   #4
Bobcat
getDare Succubus

take a brush or wooden spoon and spank each nipple 50 times
Bobcat is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Bobcat for this post:
Old 06-01-2020, 09:30 PM   #5
MasterZp
Distinguished Member

Default Nipple use

Here is task to abuse those nipples. Get a skirt hanger, the kind that is basically a very large clamp. Open it and place each nipple in its grasp and close it tight. Then take some rope and tie one end to the hook of the hanger and the other to a bucket. The rope should be long enough so that when you are bent at the waist, the bucket is on the floor, but when you stand at least halfway up, the bucket is off the floor. Have a bottle of water, enough to fill the bucket and stand with it empty so it doesn’t rest on the floor and pulled on your nipples. Then slowly poor water into the bucket and feel it pull down on your nipples. Keep going until the bucket is full or the hanger slides off your nipples. If you make it until the bucket is full, stand that way for five minutes and then you may remove the hanger.
Likes: Domination, humiliation, bondage, exhibitionism, giving dares, tasks, punishments, orgasm control/denial, controlling aspects of a sub's life like how they dress, how and when they eat, when they use the bathroom, their sexual adventures.

I'm only looking for female subs/slaves, so please no men.

Limits: scat, pee, blood, kids, knives, extreme pain, anything illegal
MasterZp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2020, 09:32 PM   #6
Arithehornyslut_50

Update: My nipples are both red and very sore. ESPECIALLY the tips of my nipples I have clothespins on them right now and I’m not allowed to take them off without permission

Old 06-01-2020, 09:33 PM   #7
Arithehornyslut_50

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterZp View Post
Here is task to abuse those nipples. Get a skirt hanger, the kind that is basically a very large clamp. Open it and place each nipple in its grasp and close it tight. Then take some rope and tie one end to the hook of the hanger and the other to a bucket. The rope should be long enough so that when you are bent at the waist, the bucket is on the floor, but when you stand at least halfway up, the bucket is off the floor. Have a bottle of water, enough to fill the bucket and stand with it empty so it doesn’t rest on the floor and pulled on your nipples. Then slowly poor water into the bucket and feel it pull down on your nipples. Keep going until the bucket is full or the hanger slides off your nipples. If you make it until the bucket is full, stand that way for five minutes and then you may remove the hanger.
Thank you (: I’ll have to wait for a better time to do this because I’ll need a coat hanger like this

Old 06-01-2020, 09:50 PM   #8
MasterZp
Distinguished Member

Default Adjustments

If you don’t have the right kind of hanger, then take two pencils or chop sticks. Use the rubber bands to bind them together. Do one end so they are right and then place your nipples between the two long pieces. Then use another rubber band to bind the other end, and thus tighten across both nipples. Then do the rest of the dare as I said.
Likes: Domination, humiliation, bondage, exhibitionism, giving dares, tasks, punishments, orgasm control/denial, controlling aspects of a sub's life like how they dress, how and when they eat, when they use the bathroom, their sexual adventures.

I'm only looking for female subs/slaves, so please no men.

Limits: scat, pee, blood, kids, knives, extreme pain, anything illegal
MasterZp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2020, 10:10 PM   #9
lani_122
getDare Succubus

Twist off the clamp from your nipples 10 times, so no you don't get to open them even slightly. Then put 3 rubber bands on each nipple before putting clamps back on for 15 minutes.

Proud owner of littleanalslave
lani_122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2020, 11:30 PM   #10
GER66

Flick each nipple 20 times hard, then pinch them using your fingernails 5 times for 5 seconds each, then again 20 flicks. Have fun!

Likes, dislikes & soft limits: who knows...? Let's see.
Hard limits: exposure, showing face, blood, scat, illegal

PM dare list and some tracking notes

Active threads/tasks:
None
GER66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2020, 04:42 AM   #11
wolf82
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arithehornyslut_50 View Post
I’m sorry I don’t have anyyyy ice at the moment but I could get some or just do the punishment without it
You can skip the ice part

A dom just here to have a good time.

Sometimes I just browse, sometimes I interact.
wolf82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2020, 07:41 AM   #12
Tp83uk

For both safety and extra pain don't leave your nipples clamped more than 10-15 minutes. Take them off, wait 2 minutes and put the clamp back on.

Put clothespegs on each nipple then put a second clothespeg over the first one for extra strong clamping, then if you want a third clamp on the end of the first to add weight. Leave it 15 minutes then take it off by whipping it
Tp83uk is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk