Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-30-2019, 09:43 AM   #1
Eva is a tease

Talking F/22 NOT home alone dares.

Hello everybody ! My name is Eva and i'm looking for dares to make my days more entertaining. You'll find more informations about me in my signature. Sorry if my english is basic, it's not my native langage.

I'm at my father house for a few days of vacations. He lives with my stepmom (I dislike her since they met 5 years ago because she's a selfish old drag) and her son (17 years old boy who i'm pretty sure is drooling over me, he stay a lot in is room to masturbate and think nobody notice). I'm pretty bored at home, except when i could go out with my childhood friends on town.

I will not do risky dares involving my father or who could humiliate myself in front of him. On the over hand i'd like to get dares/rules at the house who fits to my likes and could play a bad trick to my stepmon or could tease her son. I'll try to give reports and will accept punishments tasks if I fail.

Likes : Being a bratty girl, be spanked hard, wear tight denim shorts, tease strangers and friends, give reports on my dares, hidden public tasks with risk of getting caught.

Limits : Pictures, pee/scat/diaper, nipples, bondage.
Eva is a tease is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Eva is a tease for this post:
Old 07-30-2019, 09:48 AM   #2
Bankerrtx01
getDare Devil

How about what you can do to tease your step brother is to moan loudly one day when he is masturbating,

As for something else for a whole day out with your stepmom have something plugged up your ass,

Likes and limits.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=89045

punishments

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=89046

Pm dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90704

BAN THIS ACCOUNT PLEASE
Bankerrtx01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2019, 09:48 AM   #3
lani_122
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eva is a tease View Post
Hello everybody ! My name is Eva and i'm looking for dares to make my days more entertaining. You'll find more informations about me in my signature. Sorry if my english is basic, it's not my native langage.

I'm at my father house for a few days of vacations. He lives with my stepmom (I dislike her since they met 5 years ago because she's a selfish old drag) and her son (17 years old boy who i'm pretty sure is drooling over me, he stay a lot in is room to masturbate and think nobody notice). I'm pretty bored at home, except when i could go out with my childhood friends on town.

I will not do risky dares involving my father or who could humiliate myself in front of him. On the over hand i'd like to get dares/rules at the house who fits to my likes and could play a bad trick to my stepmon or could tease her son. I'll try to give reports and will accept punishments tasks if I fail.
To start it off, when your father is away at work edge every 2 hours, to make thing funnier just before you go to your room askk your step brother if he has something nice to read/watch so often (mabe once a day)

Proud owner of littleanalslave
lani_122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2019, 12:12 PM   #4
Shadow___Chaser
getDare Sweetheart

Default Teasing time

Well lets combine your likes with your stepbrothers needs.
Tomorrow (or any other possible day) you will wear your tightest and skimpiest shorts while you are at home. In addition wear a tight top without any bra or panties underneath.

Even you hate your stepbrother you will be super friendly to him on that day and always present either your ass or tits whenever he is around you.

Because your task will be to keep him around you.

If you fail to do so and he disappears into his room you will also go to your room and spank your pussy 10 times with a ruler every hour he isn't t with you.

I hope that twist gives you an interesting day
Have fun.

Last edited by Shadow___Chaser; 07-30-2019 at 12:23 PM.
Shadow___Chaser is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Shadow___Chaser for this post:
Old 07-30-2019, 12:26 PM   #5
Eva is a tease

Thanks for your replies guys.

So, I had bring myself to the edge with my fingers in my room and after that during dinner I talked to my stepbro and especially i asked him if he had anything good to watch on netflix.
Now back in my room I will try to bring myself to an over edge while moaning loudly (I will stop if I ear my father or my stepmom climbing the stairs lol).

Am I allowed to cum before sleeping?

Likes : Being a bratty girl, be spanked hard, wear tight denim shorts, tease strangers and friends, give reports on my dares, hidden public tasks with risk of getting caught.

Last edited by Eva is a tease; 07-30-2019 at 12:30 PM.
Old 07-30-2019, 12:27 PM   #6
Eva is a tease

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow___Chaser View Post
Well lets combine your likes with your stepbrothers needs.
Tomorrow (or any other possible day) you will wear your tightest and skimpiest shorts while you are at home. In addition wear a tight top without any bra or panties underneath.

Even you hate your stepbrother you will be super friendly to him on that day and always present either your ass or tits whenever he is around you.

Because your task will be to keep him around you.

If you fail to do so and he disappears into his room you will also go to your room and spank your pussy 10 times with a ruler every hour he isn't t with you.

I hope that twist gives you an interesting day
Have fun.
I'll do that tomorrow! It's gonna be fun !

The following user says Thank You to Eva is a tease for this post:
Old 07-30-2019, 01:38 PM   #7
jackjac

Heres one make some really "dirty panties" by masturbating with a few until they are soaked try to hide at least one of them in your stepbrothers room and leave the rest in places you know he'll come across

Another is to wear a super short skirt with panties that say spank me (if you don't have any make them) then try to make several sininarios where the are flashed at your stepbrother by "mistake"

A 3rd for good measure try to hang out with your stepbrother as much as possible and every chance you can rub or finger yourself (out a veiw but while still with/near him) even if only for amount but when you are don't stop unless you have to move he moves or something happens to interrupt
items and clothes
Rules
jackjac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2019, 02:00 PM   #8
Lola_Doll
getDare Sweetheart

Would you be up to using the bathroom with the door not completely closed? If your ste-bro walks in, say you "forgot" to close the door.
Another idea: when he's in the living room, get a Popsicle or other food you can suck on and sit near him, sucking your popsicle. A suggestion of candy to be used is this type
PM me weird truths!
My BDSM Test
Lola_Doll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2019, 02:33 PM   #9
Mrr
Distinguished Member

No wearing a bra under your shirt when only your stepbro is around.

Steal a nice pair of your stepmom's underwear and wear them for a day- your call whether you give them back.

Edge yourself often enough that you are more or less always horny, at least every couple of hours.

Those should make the next few days fun!

Giving custom dares to anyone who wants to be a good person here.
Likes & Limits and My toys & clothes
Please at least thank me if you like a personalized task I give, they can take a good bit of time to type out and the feedback is useful.

Started a 374 day lockup in chastity on April 14th.
Mrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2019, 03:54 PM   #10
bee9
getDare Succubus

Easy level: obviously take a shower and go out of it in a towel, too short to cover your thighs. Bend over or drop the towel when your stepbro can see.

Medium level: play strip poker with him, win, make a photo of him and then blackmail him.

Hard level: play strip poker with him, lose, offer him a daily lap dance in your underwear only as a double or nothing bet, lose again.
bee9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2019, 07:47 PM   #11
MasterO2
getDare Devil

While you are barely clothed, like maybe a shear nightshirt with no undergarments, make up an excuse to walk in on your stepbrother when you know he is jacking off. Tell him oh sorry but don't leave the room, stay and start a conversation with him about some menial thing and give him opportunity to look down your top or bend sit down in such a manner to allow him to see up the bottom of your nightshirt exposing your pussy and ass to him. Ramble on about nothing for as long as he seems interested and act as though you don't realize he can see your nakedness or like if he does it's no big deal. When you think you have him pretty well worked up excuse yourself from his room but leave his door partially open. Give him time to start wanking again and come back in saying oh and I almost forgot...... Then say hey I can help you with that if you like and see if he accepts, if he does have a bit of fun rocking his world and then return to your room.
MasterO2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2019, 12:35 AM   #12
Eva is a tease

Heart

I will try to do my best and I will write a report tonight

Old 07-31-2019, 05:10 AM   #13
Luthor
getDare Sweetheart

If you're up for innocent-ish touching, it might be neat to tease him by helping him feel a little more comfortable touching you.

Each week, pick four of the following, you must complete the entire list before repeating picks
  • Left Hand
  • Right Hand
  • Left Leg
  • Right Leg
  • Upper Arm (Left)
  • Upper Arm (Right)
  • Right Hip (between hip and waist)
  • Left Hip (between hip and waist)

Get your step-brother to touch the parts you picked (each day). It doesn't just count if you make him touch it: it doesn't count if you put your hand on him, but it counts if you put your hand behind him and he happens to move into it. It may include giving/getting some good hugs, recruiting some help with clothes/shoes, helping to hold you steady while you reach for something or use a step-stool/ladder).

For an extra challenge, consider adding one of these, but remember to keep the number divisible by 4-- which can be more easily done by adding left/right versions of any of these. You can make any/all of these harder by requiring these touches to be direct (not through clothes). You can also increase the frequency (e.g: every 4 days, every 2 days, every day, twice per day)
  • Palm of Hand
  • Sole of Foot
  • Shoulders
  • Neck
  • Inner Thigh
  • Chest
  • Breasts
  • Butt

Likes: Orgasm Control, Edging, Teasing, Denial, Bondage & Self Bondage, Hypnosis & Mind Control
Limits: Pictures/Video, Public, Exposure
Luthor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2019, 11:10 AM   #14
redcamel
getDare Addict

When you and your stepbro are at home alone, kneel in front of him, undo his trousers, pull down his panties and give him a blowjob. When he's about to cum, pull up his panties, and give him a couple of strokes through the fabric to make him cum in its panties. From that moment enjoy and ignore the crazy things he will do to have something else from you.

Well, not sure if it is legal for you to have sex with a 17 y/o, of course do it only if it's legal.
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2019, 11:12 AM   #15
Eva is a tease

Heart

Hello everyone, I hope you had a good day!

I started my day by dressing with my tightest and skimpiest shorts without panties (my crotch was cramped lol) and a tight crop top without a bra.
I had breakfast with my stepbro after kissing him on the cheek (Something I do not usually do, it made him blushing) and then I offered to watch something together on netflix. Under a blanket I touched myself discreetly, it was rather exciting !
After that during lunch I sat next to him and I saw him several times lower his eyes on my thighs...
In the afternoon we bathed in the pool and I made sure that we bickered in the water. Several times he caught me trying to sink me into the water and my buttocks were in contact with his crotch separated by my bikini and swimsuit. Again this is something we never do usualy!
Finally while he was in the shower I edged myself collecting my juices with a dirty panty and I hid it deep in his drawer with his underwear... (It scares me, I want to get it back!)
After that I took my shower and when I came out of the bathroom I went to his room covered with just a short towel to ask him to put "after sun" cream on my back... Again he became all red lol !

That's all for now... I did my best !
Some of the dares were a little bit too much for me. For example I don't think i'll will be "rocking his world" MasterO2 sorry... Or you will have to be very convincing!

Luthor I didn't see your post before now, I'll try this tomorrow.

Do you have any challenges for tonight ? Will I have the right to masturbate and cum? Nobody answered that yesterday ...

The following 5 users say Thank You to Eva is a tease for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk