Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 07-22-2017, 07:50 AM   #16
Legs4Days

Well. One time I was a glory hole girl.

I had been interested in it so after some convincing my girlfriend decided to help me set it up. So we contacted a place that had reported to have a glory hole in the back and they agreed to let us use it. So then my girlfriend made a post on fetlife asking for any guy who wanted a blow job to come to the place on the date with a copy of. A std test showing they were clean no longer then a week old.
We got to place right around the time we had posted and went to the back room. I kissed my girlfriend then got in the booth and got naked. As I get onto my knees I got more turned on and around a minute later the first cock came through. I kissed it and slowly licked it up and down before I started actually sucking it. After a few minutes of bobbing my head up and down his cock I felt him start to throb in my mouth before exploding onto my tongue as I sucked it all and swallowed. So then as the limp dick went out of the hole a hard one filled it's place. Then that went on for a hour or so. The first few cocks I played with more. Teasing them with soft kisses and ling kicks but the later ones was all just me trying to get it done. By the end I had given 17 bjs and had a decent amount of cum on me. So I got dressed and as we were walking out the manager have us a $50 gift card to the place (was a adult toy shop) because so many guys came in and bought stuff while waiting .
28/F/Bi
My newest story! Lmk what you think!https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=419926
My toys if you care: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96042
Legs4Days is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2017, 04:47 AM   #17
twin69
Account Banned

let my brother cum in my bra cups and wear it like that for the rest of the day.

going to gymnastic practise with my pussy stuffed.

finger myself in the foam pit at gym.
twin69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2021, 09:38 AM   #18
Bluntwick

I was just enjoying a carrot in my ass when i had the slutty idea that i wanted to eat my cum afterward. I seems to lose interest of it as soon as i cum tho, so i decided to put on a condom and i continued pleasureing my ass and dick as i cant cum from anal only yet. Came into the condom, then as the urge faded i took the carrot out of my ass. Started sucking and cleaning the carrots condom first, when it was clean enough i took the condom off my dick and swallowed my load out of the condom, it was an awesome and slutty experince
Old 04-12-2021, 04:05 PM   #19
YiffFur

Posting in the Anal Insertion Thread here and getting a message that ended with a dildo balls deep in inside me and photo proof sent.

https://twitter.com/yiff_stash

Kik: SexyFurry93

Likes: Anal, masturbation, showing off, strip games, truths

Limits: Face, personal information, pubic exposure, bathroom play,
humiliation, sissy, dangerous

PM/Kik Dares
YiffFur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2021, 01:23 AM   #20
sandieford

a few years ago i had sex with a girl on top of a park table at night then a few hours later i had sex with the same girl on the grass in the middle of a horse racing track.

That was a memorable night for me.

live:.cid.e2bdf5dafc84433d

derek will

KIK

deswill99

I prefer Skype but will use both messengers.

If you are a female sub and interested in having me as a Dom then message me and tell me a little about yourself and why you want to be a sub.

MY LIMITS- friends, family, social suicide.

Last edited by sandieford; 04-15-2021 at 01:26 AM.
sandieford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2021, 07:15 PM   #21
bdsm856

Came on my face and posted a full frontal online
bdsm856 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2021, 11:17 PM   #22
FtM69

I masturbatet at a public toilet while being completely naked.

Loves: hidden public, anal, sounding, naked, exhibitionism, orgasm control, edging, pics, vids
Limits: full public, blood, scat, family/friends, face
FtM69 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk