Old 09-21-2018, 06:35 PM   #16
KittyAydy
Masokitty Princess

Sorry I got nothing fun done yesterday, I wasn't in a very good mood. But I didn't cum yesterday so I will extend my denial to 10pm tonight to be fair to all you who want me squirmy (moslty Lightze). Its even longer now so that's even more squirms, hopefully it goes well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mental1096 View Post
Is kitty a dirty little slut. Does kitty like edgeing, I think kitty does. Edge 5 times through your undies and then gag your self with the users for 15 minutes afterwards
Kitty does like edging so will do :3

Likes: pet play, sissy, pain, anal, pee, spit, cbt, edging/teasing, bondage, body writing, ice, cum, spanking, messy (can't do much), hugs
Possibly limits: mild semi public, pics, eating, buying, denial.
Limits: public, blood, real harm, needles, permanent, illegal, scat, unreasonable.

Recovering from a lot of medical junk (cancer) and trying to get back into this site with you awesome people! Feel free to pm me.

My toy collection

Last edited by KittyAydy; 09-22-2018 at 01:36 AM.
KittyAydy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2018, 06:46 PM   #17
KittenLicks
getDare's Naughtiest Kitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyAydy View Post
[COLOR="Magenta"]S9rry I got nothing fun done yesterday, I wasn't in a very good mood. But I didn't cum yesterday so I will extend my denial to 10pm tonight to be fair to all you who want me squirmy (moslty Lightze)
Hey, don't give Lightze all the credit! I appreciate a squirming kitty just as much! <3

PM Dares
"Oh god help! Bunny is trapped in KittenLicks signiture 0///0 Save Bunny!!! 9/10"
~ Fieldofbunnies
KittenLicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2018, 06:58 PM   #18
KittyAydy
Masokitty Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenLicks View Post
Hey, don't give Lightze all the credit! I appreciate a squirming kitty just as much! <3
Yeah but he is the meany pushing for (thankfuly short) denial

but here you go *hands squirmy points* spend them how you wish

Likes: pet play, sissy, pain, anal, pee, spit, cbt, edging/teasing, bondage, body writing, ice, cum, spanking, messy (can't do much), hugs
Limits: public, blood, real harm, needles, permanent, illegal, scat, unreasonable.

Recovering from a lot of medical junk (cancer) and trying to get back into this site with you awesome people! Feel free to pm me.

My toy collection
Old 09-22-2018, 12:47 AM   #19
kanger
getDare Sweetheart

Hey, I think kittens should be able to jump very high so get your cat ears,
insert your anal beads (do they hold?) and do 40 frog jumps (let's call them cat jumps ).
After the exercise edge each time your cat ears fell off (if they did).
For more about my Likes/Dislikes/Limits go to here
Toys:4 cm buttplug, 7.5 cm buttplug(can't get it in ), 18 cm dildo, metal handcuffs, clothespins, candles, cock-rings
183/100 Weight of Torture
kanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2018, 01:55 AM   #20
Simi

All kitties should spend some time squirmy and denied

Make sure you are nicely hydrated for this, once kitty needs to piss then let's get a pet bowl (or an improvised one if needed)
Release into your pet bowl and get lapping it up. While you lap it up start edging. You may only stop edging once the bowl is clean. If you want to clean any piss from your face do a typical cat bath washing it off with your paws

Hope you enjoy this kitty

Come join our free Getdare Minecraft Server!
More players are always welcome!

Want to be interrogated?
Assorted questionnaire links!

Fancy a pounding from a piggy?
Check out my anal stretching dice dare!

Training Threads:

Fantasised about being hypnotised and trained?
Visit the Hypnosis Training Advice thread!

Become a piss slut at the
Piss drinking Academy

About me, and likes/limits
My bdsm test
Torment a Piggy (Pm Dares)
Probably not taking tasks until the 16th. Staying around family
Simi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2018, 03:24 AM   #21
KittyAydy
Masokitty Princess

I did manage to get a so fun things done today and as I type this my denial time from lightze is up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mental1096 View Post
Is kitty a dirty little slut. Does kitty like edgeing, I think kitty does. Edge 5 times through your undies and then gag your self with the users for 15 minutes afterwards
The edges felt pretty good and made me needy, the undies didnt work well as a gag as they are very drying and just taste of fabric. So I did so more edges to distract myself

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilith_ View Post
hiiiiii! hehehe put a clothespin on your tongue, keep your head down and edge 3 times! Enjoy the drooling <3
Cooled down a bit and then did these. I had to put the nipple clam on fairly tight for it to stick and the chain added some weight but it was more bearable than pegs still. I strokes nude on my knees and got some drool over my cock while I edged ^///^ . saddly the chain did take away some of my drool. I did a few more edges after this too cause they feel so good, even if I couldnt cum and it just makes it worse.
Ps colour thief!

Thank you to Kanger and Simi for even more dares, im going to add the quotes on the reports for those dares instead of putting it twice like a silly kitty.
and yes the beads hold.
And no denial is bad for kitties :P .

My toy collection
Old 09-23-2018, 05:24 AM   #22
KittenLicks

Hi kitty! I'm in a good mood so, your task from me:

Spend a minute hugging a pillow. ^.^ Make it a good hug!

PM Dares
"Oh god help! Bunny is trapped in KittenLicks signiture 0///0 Save Bunny!!! 9/10"
~ Fieldofbunnies
Old 09-23-2018, 03:32 PM   #23
KittyAydy
Masokitty Princess

I'm going to stay that night at a friends (who is sometimes a bit lewd) tonight and I was busy cleaning yesterday so there will be a small delay in dares.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenLicks View Post
Hi kitty! I'm in a good mood so, your task from me:

Spend a minute hugging a pillow. ^.^ Make it a good hug!
I can fit this in first tho you silly cutie kitty

My toy collection
Old 09-24-2018, 08:22 AM   #24
KittenLicks

Hey Kitty!

I usually love being kind and nice and downright loving, but I have a task to hand out some painful dares and you make a nice target. ^.^ Nothing personal, you're just easy to pick on.

So, you'll be doing something that I usually use as a punishment for mouthy subbies. Get a clothespin, and put it on the tip of your nose. It stays there until you have written a post in this thread thanking everyone for bullying you.

Enjoy. <3

PM Dares
~ Fieldofbunnies
Old 09-24-2018, 08:30 AM   #25
OneSubmissiveCat
getDare Sweetheart

Since gross kitty seems to be enjoying edging, your next 10 edges gotta be done with your balls squeezed haaard :P

Likes: busywork, petplay, humiliation, cute stuff, dirty clothes, cbt, filth
Limits: public, cum eating, permanent, blood, scat, messy
OneSubmissiveCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 12:46 PM   #26
kanger
getDare Sweetheart

I don't know if you will like this or if I even should have made this post, but get a piece of paper and a pencil. Now imagine the bondage position which you have tried and liked the most, try to imagine every little detail, including all of your feelings and senses(or lack of them). After you have a clear image in your mind I want you to draw it . Make sure you spend at least an hour drawing it. After you have finished your painting edge once only imagining the scene and looking at the drawing. Bonus points if you share your drawing
EDIT: If you don't like it, don't do it. I won't mind. And you can look at reference photos while drawing
For more about my Likes/Dislikes/Limits go to here
Toys:4 cm buttplug, 7.5 cm buttplug(can't get it in ), 18 cm dildo, metal handcuffs, clothespins, candles, cock-rings
183/100 Weight of Torture

Last edited by kanger; 09-25-2018 at 09:58 PM.
kanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 11:54 PM   #27
KittyAydy
Masokitty Princess

I still plan on completing this thread life and moods have just gotten in the way. Sorry for the delay and silence.

My toy collection

Advertisements
Kink Talk