Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-13-2018, 12:08 AM   #1
naughtyfun
Distinguished Member

Default Exposure

Ok so still a wee bit hungover and horny let's make me regret posting here latter on. What will you have me do latter. Will you force me to post ad looking for someone to humiliate and use me. Maybe stripped naked outside discreet place but still possibly visible to public tied up and exposed helpless, maybe used however, even forced to be toilet. Maybe I have to tie myself up. What things must I do do you want me crawling? Ass spread? Maybe you just want to humiliate me at home or expose me online. So nervous as don't really want to be seen more the fear but if forced I must do as you say!
Likes: Forced humiliation, name calling, toilet humiliation, ass to mouth, tied sometimes, positions,exposing myself, flatmates panties, licking sucking, spreading ass , crawling. Limits.: ...public, smearing on body but face pushed into ok, lines, body harm, enima, playing with food, effectin my stuff or money.
naughtyfun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 12:17 AM   #2
Jackrabbit16

Kik me: Jackrabbitt16
Jackrabbit16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 02:40 AM   #3
naughtyfun
Distinguished Member

Still looking what will I be forced to do.
Likes: Forced humiliation, name calling, toilet humiliation, ass to mouth, tied sometimes, positions,exposing myself, flatmates panties, licking sucking, spreading ass , crawling. Limits.: ...public, smearing on body but face pushed into ok, lines, body harm, enima, playing with food, effectin my stuff or money.
Old 07-13-2018, 03:28 AM   #4
naughtyfun
Distinguished Member

At work at moment but have access to construction site toilets might be able to do something quick. Do you want me use finger or tongue what must I do for you. Kik naughtyfungd
Old 07-14-2018, 09:44 PM   #5
naughtyfun
Distinguished Member

Locked out of house will do as you say
Old 07-14-2018, 10:53 PM   #6
naughtyfun
Distinguished Member

Desperate for exposure
Old 07-15-2018, 05:35 AM   #7
2bedared

Default Walk

Go out for a walk find a quiet area strip completely naked
Tie your clothes together tight so in a big ball leave them somewhere and walk away for 2 mins return then you have to untie your clothes before you can get dressed
2bedared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2018, 05:39 AM   #8
naughtyfun
Distinguished Member

Thank you will do latter please feel free to add more
Old 07-15-2018, 05:55 AM   #9
naughtyfun
Distinguished Member

Got inside still up for humiliation be it latter outside or now inside forced exposure disgusting humiliating and degrading
Old 07-15-2018, 07:37 AM   #10
naughtyfun
Distinguished Member

Please what must I do
Old 07-15-2018, 08:48 AM   #11
naughtyfun
Distinguished Member

Window, online, toilet what must I do
Old 07-15-2018, 10:18 AM   #12
naughtyfun
Distinguished Member

So outside at wooded Park close to busy road what humiliating disgusting things will you have me do so nervous
Old 07-15-2018, 10:23 AM   #13
fakeasdays
Distinguished Member

kik me fakeasdays

like: pee , dancing, spanking, exercise, verbal abuse, wedgie/ feminization , acting girly ,toilet

dislikes anal

limits: cost me money pics, public social suicide scat dares that last longer than a month cbt

PMDares

I dont have any toys or clothes to crossdress
send pics to [email protected]
fakeasdays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 03:33 AM   #14
naughtyfun
Distinguished Member

So I was at church park, was about to get naked and few people giving instructions but luckily they didn't reply yet as three people entered and walked around church omg heart was pounding and I hadn't even got naked. So I did first dare stripped completely naked tied clothes in ball and walked away for 2 minutes longest time of life ever. Made it back safely and got dressed quickly after untying clothes. Next had kik dare remove all clothes from waste down so only had short t-shirt on. I was then made to move away from clothes. I was made to lick suck finger and insert in my ass. Then made to finger fuck my ass I was in a squatting position and felt so naughty and exposed knowing anybody could be watching or about to enter area. I was also asked if I had been fucked in ass or sucked cock which I replied no. I was told this should change this made me feel so excited being told what I might have to do. So if you think I must do something similar or same again even disgusting please let me know.
Old 07-18-2018, 07:55 AM   #15
rhl
getDare Succubus

Go to a park, find a bench to sit on.
Pass a rope through your clothing and around the bench.
Make the rope long enough that the clothing may be taken off so that you can get free.
Now tie the rope to the bench behind you. Tie as many knots as you feel comfortable.

Your task is to get out of your clothing. Untie the clothing and get dressed.

How drawing are you.
Will the knot go through the underwear?
Will you be commando?
The following user says Thank You to rhl for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk