Old 05-14-2012, 05:09 AM   #76
em52388

Given that the last post had a poll in it (that you participated in) your question was taken by me as a more polite form of is it dead. My previous response had two purposes: 1) answer your question using what information I have, and 2) express my feelings toward that question that gets asked on every story I read when it has been inactive for over a week. It's a question that gets old fast. You didn't need to bite my head off over the part of the post that was not for you specifically.
Old 05-14-2012, 04:22 PM   #77
slutjuice
Distinguished Member

I'd say #2, because she can be friends with some of the girls, and she won't have to be in front of all the guys nude. They will still have their secret

Likes: pain, friends, public, holding items, long term, ruined orgasms, bondage.

Limits: illegal, some permanent, pics, cam.

PM me anything you want me to write with sharpie on my body.
slutjuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 07:21 PM   #78
jeff10145

Quote:
Originally Posted by em52388 View Post
Given that the last post had a poll in it (that you participated in) your question was taken by me as a more polite form of is it dead. My previous response had two purposes: 1) answer your question using what information I have, and 2) express my feelings toward that question that gets asked on every story I read when it has been inactive for over a week. It's a question that gets old fast. You didn't need to bite my head off over the part of the post that was not for you specifically.
im sorry i didnt mean for it to come across as "biting your head off" i just thought you were biting my head off for asking and i dont see how my question was that bad i simply asked if it was done or whats happening its a logicle question and its been since april 29th its now may 15 its been well over a week i purposly waited a while to say something i understand its hard to write i just wanted an update on whats going on

Dislikes: cum play, too much anal, toothpaste, corner time, writing line or essays

Limits: extreme pain, scat, family
too public (hidden is fine), Blood, Permanent Damage
Messy (some is okay)

Last edited by jeff10145; 05-15-2012 at 07:22 PM. Reason: wrong date
jeff10145 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 05:26 PM   #79
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff10145 View Post
im sorry i didnt mean for it to come across as "biting your head off" i just thought you were biting my head off for asking and i dont see how my question was that bad i simply asked if it was done or whats happening its a logicle question and its been since april 29th its now may 15 its been well over a week i purposly waited a while to say something i understand its hard to write i just wanted an update on whats going on
I am so sorry, I know I usually post status updates and I just didn't do it this time. I really appreciate that you are wondering what is going on with the story, as it means that you appreciate what is written. As of now, I can tell you that SeeNaked and I have started work on the next part, but that these days, he is the one who seems to have trouble finding spare time these days. With regards to the continuation of the story, I can promise that if for any reason the story needs to be dropped before the end *crosses fingers for that to not happen*, I will take the time to post on the thread and tell you guys.

Hopefully you guys will get something soon...

Shy

Likes and stuff

My stories: Kristy's New School (completed), The Dungeon of Dark Desires (in progress)

By the way, did you know that you can now Ask Me (Almost) Anything?

Please read carefully before sending me a PM: I don't do pics or vids, I don't have kik, I am not looking for a Dom or sub, I don't want to play TorD and I don't wish to give you a punishment. If you ask any of these, I promise that I won't answer nicely.
shynessincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 10:13 PM   #80
jeff10145

I am just curious on when you plan on picking things back up? And i hope what ever is going on it gets better for you

-jeff

Dislikes: cum play, too much anal, toothpaste, corner time, writing line or essays

Limits: extreme pain, scat, family
too public (hidden is fine), Blood, Permanent Damage
Messy (some is okay)
jeff10145 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 06:22 AM   #81
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Default Update (kind of...)

Well guys, as you have probably noticed, no further updates have been posted on this story.

Seeing as I never planned to let this story die, I think I owe you all an explanation.

You see, in the last year, a lot of things have happened. The most blatant change is that I am now the proud mother of an almost five month old. This, you may well guess, kinda puts a damper on the mood (and time) that is necessary in writing this sort of fiction.

I would like to be able to promise to finish this story, but the truth is, I don't know if I can. What I can promise, is to contact SeeNaked again and see if he's ready to keep this going. I stated this story with him and if I am to finish it, I want it to be with him as well.

I want to thank all of you for your support through my first story and this one and for your patience (because you have been VERY patient with me).

Shy

Likes and stuff

My stories: Kristy's New School (completed), The Dungeon of Dark Desires (in progress)

Please read carefully before sending me a PM: I don't do pics or vids, I don't have kik, I am not looking for a Dom or sub, I don't want to play TorD and I don't wish to give you a punishment. If you ask any of these, I promise that I won't answer nicely.
Old 04-15-2013, 02:30 PM   #82
SAMaster

Thanks for coming back to us, awesome story and would love it if you could go on with it..... even if it takes longer between posts....

Everything else is prob a soft limit, which I like to see how far I am willing to go...
SAMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 10:07 AM   #83
slutjuice
Distinguished Member

Congrats on your baby!!!

Likes: pain, friends, public, holding items, long term, ruined orgasms, bondage.

Limits: illegal, some permanent, pics, cam.

PM me anything you want me to write with sharpie on my body.
slutjuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 06:54 AM   #84
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Default Update!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by slutjuice View Post
Congrats on your baby!!!
Thank you!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On another note, I have some great news to share with you! I have recently contacted SeeNaked and we will be picking up the story again.

I can't tell you when the next part will be posted, but it is in the works.

Shy

Likes and stuff

Old 04-26-2013, 08:47 AM   #85
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Default It Started At Camp - Part 13

Well everyone, I'm pleased to announce that SeeNaked and I are officially back. We've picked up the story where we'd left off. Again, you will have the opportunity to vote for the direction you would like the story to take. As always, feel free to explain your decision to stir up some discussion. You'll have until Wednesday May 1st to vote. After that time, you're still welcome to comment, but SeeNaked and I will be starting to write the next part of the story.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I don’t need the night to think”, Zoe said “I would much prefer being on the receiving end of the boys’ prank”. Actually, that wasn’t quite true. No one liked to be pranked and Zoe was certain that considering Luke was in on it, the boys’ prank would be quite intense. However, she also knew that if she got caught pranking the girls, she would have to suffer through the rest of her stay at camp. After all, there was an unwritten rule when it came to pranking: never switch sides. Zoe saw Luke’s mischievous smirk form across his face when she announced her decision. “Well”, she said, stifling a yawn “I think I should go to bed now. Besides”, she continued, grinning as she noticed Luke yawning in turn, “I think you also need the sleep and some time to think about how you will continue to make my and your stay here more interesting” as she said this, she put her hand upon the black box Luke was holding between his hands. That being said, she planted a kiss on the boy’s cheek, turned around and, after a whispered good night, entered the bunkhouse as silently as possible.

Luke just couldn’t believe what had happened in such a short time. After he whispered Good Night in return to her, he turned from the bunkhouse and, carrying an armload of panties and the mysterious black box, headed back to the Boy’s side of the camp. He most certainly did have to sit and think about this, and about what he should suggest for the prank the next day. When he reached the tent he shared with David, he slipped inside and sat down on his sleeping bag, then took the card out of his camera and slipped it away, replacing it with a new one. The Panties from Zoe, he stuffed in the bottom of his suitcase, along with the box, planning on looking through it soon.

He stripped down and changed, then slipped into his sleeping bag, turning off the tape that was playing and rolling over onto his back. He tucked his hands behind his head and began to think over what could possibly be their prank the next day. He thought for a while, and then, too tired to think anymore, drifted off.

When the sun had risen the next morning, the bell was rung in the middle of the camp and all he kids got up and got dressed, then stepped outside the tent. It occurred to Luke that he had completely forgotten to look inside the box that Zoe had given him, but he would have to do that later. Now, it was breakfast time. All the boys and girls lined up and headed into the cafeteria, gathering about their tables and talking excitedly. Luke rounded out David and a few other boys that seemed to him to be ringleaders, and then they began to plan.

Zoe woke up to the unpleasant sensation of someone pushing against her shoulder. Half-asleep, she mumbled a ‘go away mom’ before realizing that she was at camp. She opened her eyes in a flash and turned her head to the sight of the already dressed and well-groomed Camille. “My God, girl, you sleep tight. The morning bell has already rung and everyone is out and about. I’m pretty sure you missed breakfast too. I was just about to rip those blankets off you and throw a bucket of water all over your bunk if you hadn’t woken up”. Zoe’s eyes widened in alarm; the night’s events came back to her in a flash as she realized that she was stark naked under the blankets. “Ok, ok, I’m up” she said “give me a minute to get dressed and I’m out”. Camille stared intently at Zoe, almost as though she knew something was up, but to the brunette’s relief, the girl merely nodded and left the cabin. Zoe wasted no time in pulling a pair of shorts over her naked pussy and ass and putting on her bra and a tank top. Jumping out of bed, she put on her shoes and quickly brushed her hair before tying it into a ponytail. ‘The shower’ll have to wait’ she thought as she exited her cabin and spotted the bathhouse in the distance, ‘as will the food, it seems’ she reminded herself through the growling of her stomach.

As was the case with Luke, Zoe’s parents hadn’t signed her up for any particular activities, as such, she looked around to see what she would like to do for the day. There seemed to be room still for archery, horseback riding and rock-climbing. As Zoe thought about the pros and cons of each activity, she felt a hand upon her shoulder. She spun around, coming face to face with a grinning Luke who was holding out a blueberry muffin for her.

The Young man gave the muffin a little shake, “You Missed breakfast, I thought you would want something so I saved a muffin.” He said, by way of greeting, “My Mother always said that breakfast was the most important meal of the day...” He looked her over, his eyes following her curves and lines down to her feet and back. He knew she had no panties on, and that made his cock twitch, but he said nothing about that just yet, “did you sleep well?” He asked, as she took the muffin from him, “Trying to decide on what to do today?”

Zoe blushed when the handsome boy handed her the muffin. ‘He’s so thoughtful’, she thought as she munched away at her breakfast. Her pulse quickened slightly as she noticed the way Luke was observing her as she was certain that he was imagining her without panties on. Of course, the girl knew full well that he did not need to put much thought into what she might look like sans panties. “I slept like a log”, she answered “And, yes” she continued “I was actually wondering what I should do today. I think I pretty much have my sights set on climbing”.

After having given the matter some thought, the brunette had figured that rock climbing was the better option. Besides the fact that she was completely rotten at archery and that horseback riding was likely to leave an embarrassingly visible wet spot around her crotch area given that she had no underwear on, Zoe had reasoned that climbing would allow Luke to see that she had indeed held up her part of the bargain without requiring her to be ‘inspected’ by him. “ What do you think?”, she added as an afterthought. Zoe quickly finished up her muffin as she waited for the boy’s answer.

He smiled at her, it wasn’t a mocking sort of a smile but a knowing one. A friendly one that said he knew she had no panties on and he was thinking of something mischievous to spice up their day. His tongue ran over his lips a moment, before Luke nodded, “Climbing could be good, probably pretty fun overall and all that...I was thinking of something else though.” he turned and glanced away from the rest of the group toward the thick woods that framed most of the place, “Lots of things to explore out there...if rock climbing sounds too boring. Might find a stream...or a tree to climb...or you know.” he smirked.

She might just want to stay at the campsite and do things with with the other kids and if she did, that was fine. He would probably tag along with her, “So I guess there’s the choice... stay here and do rock climbing, which I think I could make fun.” He grinned, “Or we can head out into the woods and have some fun. Take a walk and explore.”

“But we...” Zoe started, with the intention of protesting against the idea. It was, after all against the rules. But she stopped mid-sentence when she noticed a commotion going about. Evidently there were a few boys that had found themselves without boxers and were less than happy about the situation. They were complaining loudly to the head councillor demanding that the girls’ bunks be searched. It would seem that their request was authorized because the next thing she knew, the head councillor was asking the unoccupied employees to fetch one representative from each bunkhouse and have them watch from the doorway as every inch of their lodgings were searched.

Zoe was brought back to reality when she felt Luke’s hand encircle her wrist gently. Definitely not wanting to be singled out by the councillor who would be going through her bunkhouse, Zoe figured that her best bet was to remain off the grid for the morning’s activities. As such, she quickly decided she’d accept the boy’s proposition to go into the woods. “You know”, she said looking back at her interlocutor, “I rather think some time in the woods is a great idea...even if I have a feeling we’ll be doing more than walking and exploring”.

He smiled as her protest was cut short while they both looked toward the commotion. He wasn’t going to let a golden opportunity get away from him though, and so as soon as everyone wasn’t looking, he took her wrist and started leading her away. “Good choice.” He said with a grin as they got away from the crowd of kids. There was a wide space before the trees, but he walked calmly through it, putting as many trees and tents and things between them and the councilors as possible. “So we may end up messing around a bit... I get the feeling...hold on...” he paused and glanced around, letting go of her hand and climbing into his tent, rummaging around for a moment before returning with his camera around his neck.

He stood and grinned, taking her wrist again and pulling her along toward the trees. No one seemed to have noticed them, so he sprinted the rest of the way into the trees ahead of them, and once they were past the first few, slowed down, “As I was saying... I get the feeling that you won’t really mind doing more. Not that I don’t think you’re a fine young lady... but some of the stuff I caught you doing last night...” he clucked his tongue.

Strangely enough, Zoe indeed found herself looking forward to playing along with Luke’s twisted games. In one short evening, the boy had awoken a part of her that, up until that point, she scarcely knew existed. Heart still beating from both the short sprint and the anticipation of what was to come, Zoe thought she should at least attempt to retain some form of innocence by replying to his comment. “Yes, well, you know, last night, was um...I don’t usually, don’t...” As Zoe’s gaze met Luke’s, she gave up all attempts to try to explain what had happened the night before. She could see the barely hidden smirk on his face and knew full well that there was nothing she could ever say to defend her behaviour from the previous evening. “So” Zoe started as she eyed Luke’s camera suspiciously - oh how she hated the thing, “what shall we do?”

She was right, there was absolutely no way that she would ever convince Luke that she had been entirely innocent, no matter what she might say. He kept that ghost of a smirk on his face that said he would see right through whatever she managed to say to him, and that was that. His eyes flashed as the wheels in his head turned round and round. They were safely hidden from the group, but he still had her wrist in his hand, “Come on, let’s go in a bit further.” he said softly, tugging her along into the woods.

He found what looked like a path and they followed that for a little ways, until they reached a depression in the ground with a broken log laying over in it, “Alright, let’s see what we should do...Again, I think I’ll leave it up to you. One, since some of my photos last night were probably a bit dark, we can see about rectifying that issue today... OR, you know it was rather cruel of you to get off last night, without letting me do the same... we can do something about that.”

Your choice

Should Zoe accept to pose for Luke as he snaps some photographs?

or
Should the girl help him have an orgasm?

Likes and stuff

Old 04-26-2013, 12:42 PM   #86
em52388

I see a way for both to happen. lol If Zoe poses for Luke he gets some pictures and he can get himself off in the process since he only needs one hand to work the camera.

So if I have to choose one I say she pose for the camera and go from there.
Old 04-26-2013, 02:36 PM   #87
kmacroxs
Distinguished Member

I choose A. It just sounds better to me.

I'm really glad that this is being continued.

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/archive/6/65/20110215162706%21638Cobalion.png

Justin Bieber sucks (not what I really wanted to say).

Spoiler:

Justin Bieber's voice -> my ears get raped

Spoiler:

me: "make it stop, make it stop, please make it stop"
kmacroxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 02:03 AM   #88
chapps

Quote:
Originally Posted by em52388 View Post
I see a way for both to happen. lol If Zoe poses for Luke he gets some pictures and he can get himself off in the process since he only needs one hand to work the camera.

So if I have to choose one I say she pose for the camera and go from there.
If we have to choose then A but I too think that both should happen
Old 04-27-2013, 09:29 AM   #89
SeeNaked

Send a message via Yahoo to SeeNaked

Thank you for the warm Return reception guys! I've been on and off the forum since last year, making the occasional visit, but never really getting into much.

I was never more surprised than to see the message from Shy in my inbox, and when she asked about starting the story again, I was glad to do it! I had fun writing it up to this point, and I am keen on finishing it out!

Wednesday, May 1st is my birthday, so I have another thing to look forward to, popping on here and seeing what you guys have chosen!

Please feel free to write suggestions regarding the story, fire off a PM about any ideas you may have, and tell us (as always) how you want it to go!

Thanks again!
SeeNaked

-Personal Likes:
Discreet body writing, very light Anal, some pics/cam, light spanking....others depend on my mood.

-Personal Limits:
Blood, Permanent, Family/friends (Custom rules apply...PM me for details), Animals, Children (Duh!)

I am looking for a female slave, My NEW AND IMPROVED ad is Here....that page also has my likes and limits for what I will do with slaves....along with tons of other info.
SeeNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 06:12 PM   #90
SeeNaked

Send a message via Yahoo to SeeNaked

Come on people! Please reply with your comments and opinions!

-Personal Likes:
Discreet body writing, very light Anal, some pics/cam, light spanking....others depend on my mood.

-Personal Limits:
Blood, Permanent, Family/friends (Custom rules apply...PM me for details), Animals, Children (Duh!)

I am looking for a female slave, My NEW AND IMPROVED ad is Here....that page also has my likes and limits for what I will do with slaves....along with tons of other info.
SeeNaked is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk