Old 08-05-2018, 06:26 AM   #31
naughtyfun
Distinguished Member

Please humiliate me degrade me tell me how pathetic I am and make me at your mercy pathetic and disgusting
Likes: Forced humiliation, name calling, toilet humiliation, ass to mouth, tied sometimes, positions,exposing myself, flatmates panties, licking sucking, spreading ass , crawling. Limits.: ...public, smearing on body but face pushed into ok, lines, body harm, enima, playing with food, effectin my stuff or money.
naughtyfun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2018, 07:09 AM   #32
naughtyfun
Distinguished Member

Kik naughtyfungd
Likes: Forced humiliation, name calling, toilet humiliation, ass to mouth, tied sometimes, positions,exposing myself, flatmates panties, licking sucking, spreading ass , crawling. Limits.: ...public, smearing on body but face pushed into ok, lines, body harm, enima, playing with food, effectin my stuff or money.
Old 08-06-2018, 04:52 AM   #33
naughtyfun
Distinguished Member

Please humiliate and expose me
Old 08-06-2018, 05:02 AM   #34
Barcelona8002

Quote:
Originally Posted by naughtyfun View Post
Please humiliate and expose me
That's something I have come up on another thread but it perfectly fits you I guess:

I've got an idea.
You can see this as one dare for itself or to determine the clothing for another dare plus some extra edges.

But first go grab a dice and roll it
So now: The first number rolled is the weight of your clothing times 50 grammes or about 0.1 pounds (except for high heels) and the amount of times you have to edge. So that means rolling a 2 equals 100 grammes of clothing and 2 edges in a specific timeframe while rolling a 5 means 250 grammes and 5 edges. That means, the more clothing you have, the more often you have to edge.
For the heels: I dont now how many you have, but the lower your rolled number is the taller your heels should be => The sluttier the outfit will be

You can either roll the time (roll 5 dices and add them up together) or set a timer as you would like it.

With that "preperation" done go outside for a walk. It may be at daylight or at night, as you want. The more daring the better for you and us ;p

Feel free to combine that dare with other dares or to modify it. But the concept has to stay the same: much clothes and much to do or less to do but also less clothes (either way its not really much to cover your body!)

Instead of wearing a specific weight of clothings you could use some sort of duct tape to cover you up. Rolling the number x means x * 5 centimeters / x * 2 inches That of course has not to be in one peace but you have that length of duct tape to use

Have fun with that! Feel free to write another of your awesome reports coughcoughitwouldbeprettysadifyoudidn't

So yeah. It was fun and arousing for you when you were naked in public so i guess this might just be perfectly fitting for you. In addition you of course always may write on your body or make this in any way more daring

I'd love to read your thoughts and report on that
Barcelona8002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2018, 04:39 AM   #35
naughtyfun
Distinguished Member

So hopefully someone will make me feel nervous at work thinking about what must do after. Will I have to disgusting things on kik for you or will I have to go to church park cemetery strip and do as told maybe you want me to advertise on Craigslist community for someone to meet me there strip humiliate me use me tie me up put me on display helpless maybe ad to become toilet for someone. So nervous already.
Old 08-18-2018, 01:15 AM   #36
naughtyfun
Distinguished Member

Still looking to be humiliated latter after work please.
Old 08-18-2018, 08:28 AM   #37
rhl
getDare Succubus

Your bumping the thread is really pathetic, and probably why your not getting any responses

I'm still waiting for a report of my last dare. I have a doozie for the next one.

Last edited by rhl; 08-18-2018 at 08:33 AM.
rhl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2018, 03:11 AM   #38
naughtyfun
Distinguished Member

Will I be getting naked at church park will I have to place ad looking to be used or will I have to go on kik.
Old 09-04-2018, 06:07 AM   #39
naughtyfun
Distinguished Member

Will I be forced place ad to be used maybe to be stripped at church cemetery Park tied up displayed helpless and exposed or used made to do disgusting humiliating things. Or maybe I have to do by myself or on kik. Maybe you want me to place ad to be used as toilet.
Old 09-08-2018, 07:07 AM   #40
naughtyfun
Distinguished Member

Please humiliate me.!!
Old 09-11-2018, 07:29 AM   #41
naughtyfun
Distinguished Member

What humiliating things will I be forced to do will I have to place ad or do at home?
Old 09-14-2018, 10:16 PM   #42
naughtyfun
Distinguished Member

Still looking please, will I have to go and get naked at church park what disgusting things will I be forced to do. Will I have to place ad for someone to come and use me?
Old 09-18-2018, 08:14 AM   #43
naughtyfun
Distinguished Member

Still looking to be humiliated and exposed will I be forced post ad or do disgusting humiliating things.
Old 09-22-2018, 04:03 AM   #44
naughtyfun
Distinguished Member

What will I be forced to do when get home. How disgusting how cruel will you be how embarrassing is it going to be for me. Will I be used for first time by someone or more than one.
Old 09-23-2018, 12:39 AM   #45
naughtyfun
Distinguished Member

Will be going to shop shortly should I have boxers pulled down inside pants, no boxers, wear panties what should I do. Do you have plans for me after that.

Advertisements
Kink Talk