Old 05-02-2023, 06:32 PM   #76
Dentz99

1. You're partner surprises you on your birthday by blindfolding you and taking you to a random place. He/She takes you to a city where no one knows you and takes you inside a building. He/She takes you to a kink shop where a you're working at the glory hole. Your partner asks you you if you want to do oral, anal or both for a hour.

Oral, my ass would get sore

2. You find yourself in restaurant and the check comes. You realize that you don't have your wallet. The manager takes you into his office and tells you that the only way to get out of this is by doing all the dishes or receiving anal and giving oral to him.

Would love to be forced to serve him to pay my bill

3. You're on a nude beach where everyone else is nude. Your master/mistress gives you two signs and tells you to pick one to hold. You also have to obey to anyone. The first sign says "Free Blowjobs" and the second one says "Write anything on me" and the second sign also has a marker for people to write on you

Body writing, dont think i could do blowjobs in public like that

4. Your master/mistress locks you in a room with another person of the same gender. The room has chains on the wall and a whip. He/she tells you two that one of you has to flog the other person. Do you let the other person volunteer or do you volunteer to be flogged.

Let the other, not into to much pain

5. Your master/mistress puts a vibrating butt plug in your ass and tells you to leave it in for 24hrs. You have a very important business meeting that day. Your master/mistress says that if you take it out, you'll be punished unlike anything he/she has done to you before. Do you leave it in or take it out.

Keep it in

6. You get the chance to receive the power of where everyone is attracted to you for one day a week but hates you for the rest of the week. You lose the power once you are married (if you get married). Do you take the power.

No

Kik: dentz9

Dislikes: Pain, anal, full public, cum eating
Limits: Scat, Piss, Permanent, Extreme pain, cbt, Extreme Public, Family, blackmail, personal information, face
Dentz99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2023, 04:00 AM   #77
zarvuc

1. You're partner surprises you on your birthday by blindfolding you and taking you to a random place. He/She takes you to a city where no one knows you and takes you inside a building. He/She takes you to a kink shop where a you're working at the glory hole. Your partner asks you you if you want to do oral, anal or both for a hour.

2. You find yourself in restaurant and the check comes. You realize that you don't have your wallet. The manager takes you into his office and tells you that the only way to get out of this is by doing all the dishes or receiving anal and giving oral to him.

3. You're on a nude beach where everyone else is nude. Your master/mistress gives you two signs and tells you to pick one to hold. You also have to obey to anyone. The first sign says "Free Blowjobs" and the second one says "Write anything on me" and the second sign also has a marker for people to write on you with.

4. Your master/mistress locks you in a room with another person of the same gender. The room has chains on the wall and a whip. He/she tells you two that one of you has to flog the other person. Do you let the other person volunteer or do you volunteer to be flogged.

5. Your master/mistress puts a vibrating butt plug in your ass and tells you to leave it in for 24hrs. You have a very important business meeting that day. Your master/mistress says that if you take it out, you'll be punished unlike anything he/she has done to you before. Do you leave it in or take it out.

6. You get the chance to receive the power of where everyone is attracted to you for one day a week but hates you for the rest of the week. You lose the power once you are married (if you get married). Do you take the power.No
limits: permanent, blood, scat, family, illegal

http://bdsmtest.org/r/KW9fvBgy

Screenclaim: zarvuc
zarvuc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2023, 07:10 AM   #78
HeavyRing

Like a which would you rather. Bold the the scenario you would choose.

3. You're on a nude beach where everyone else is nude. Your master/mistress gives you two signs and tells you to pick one to hold. You also have to obey to anyone. The first sign says "Free Blowjobs" and the second one says "Write anything on me" and the second sign also has a marker for people to write on you with.

6. You get the chance to receive the power of where everyone is attracted to you for one day a week but hates you for the rest of the week. You lose the power once you are married (if you get married). Do you take the power.
No, beeing hated for 6 days a week is not worth it.

Likes: cum, cum eating, edging, hidden public, orgasm, masturbating
Dislikes: light pain, anal, piss
Limits: family/friends, illegal, permanent, scat, pictures, video, cam, social suicide, blood, diapers, harmful, long term, time consuming, ball busting, severe pain, public

PM Dares
HeavyRing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2023, 07:59 AM   #79
vibratoruser

I have a jaw issue, it's unsafe for me to do oral for that long.

I'm okay with doing dishes.

Again, jaw issue.

I'd probably volunteer... depends on how intense it's supposed to be, and how willing the other person is.

I'm assuming it's not audible? I can control my own reactions, but I'd take it out if it were audible by people.

No. I hate when people hate me.
Old 07-27-2023, 08:52 AM   #80
DraegWedgie
getDare Sweetheart

Wouldn't take it

Love : Wedgies.
Likes : Ice play, Humillition, spanking, pain, CBT, Pee holding, Anal, Hypno.
Want to try : All the other things
Limits : public, permanant, pee, poop,face.

Vote please
Anal training thread
Kik : Wedgie128974
Denied by the girls until the 13/09/2023 00:01 ( GMT+1). Feel free to check this slut cage while it's in.
DraegWedgie is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk