Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 01-10-2021, 06:17 PM   #1
Kevb6240

Default strange friends

I've written some short stories in the past but this is the first one I've written publicly so feedback, criticism and advice would be appreciated. I apologise in advance for any spelling or grammar mistakes. Other than that I'll just jump in.

Chapter one

Although physically fit we weren't very good at sports and weren't smart enough to be geeks. So me and Mike ended up being friends from a very young age.
When we moved into secondary school Mike started dating Sarah. A tall girl with long blonde hair and a larger build. After a year they broke up, but we all stayed as friends.
Emma was bullied alot for looking and acting like a guy, she was short with short dark hair in a pixie cut. Her distinct lack of breast didn't help, but she was always a laugh and found safety in the group.
Chloe was the newist addition to our group and a complete contrast to emmy, she was labelled as a slut by most of the other students mainly for the way she dressed, favoring low cut tops and short skirts. She had shoulder length hair that seemed to change colour every other day.

I arrived at Mike's house for a sleep over, which in itself isn't unusual. Since Mike's dad was out of the picture his mum would encourage me to stay over as often as I wanted. What was unusual was walking into Mike's room to see Emma laying on the bottom of his bed watching him play video games.
Mike almost took his eyes off his game to say "hi Tom" (that's me by the way)
Emma lifted the front of her baseball cap to see me better "surprise!"
"oh hi em's I didn't expect to see you here" Mike's mum had a strict no girls upstairs rule.
with a huge grin on her face Emma replied.
"I didn't expect to be here, that all Mike's doing"
I dropped my bag in the corner of the room and layed down next to emma. "go on Mike how did you pull this off?" before realising I was in a bed with a girl for the first time, but before I could put any more thought into it.
Mike pauses his game to answer "so me and em's where just hanging out and my mum asked if I wanted em's to stay over"
I was quick to reply in disbelief "what like for the night!" knowing there is no way his mum would let two teenage boys have a sleep over with a girl.
"yep" Mike replied
"what am I missing? " I said with a confused look at both Emma and Mike.
"no Tom, what is see missing? "
"erm.. A dick!" I was quick to reply, getting a laugh out of both Emma and Mike.
"ha no not Em's, my mum"
Not wanting to miss an opportunity for a joke "wait so your mum has a dick" only Emma laughed this time but that was good enough for me.
After a sharp look from Mike I had worked it out. Looking over at Emma "I take it you've kept the hat on all day"
Emma gave out a proud grin and a nod "yeah and to be fair she assumed I was a boy and never asked so it's not like we're lying"
"well no complaints from me then, welcome to the boys club" I say as I'm bumped my shoulder in to hers.
"does this mean I have to pee standing up now? " Emma asked jokingly
With out hesitation we both answered at at the same time "yeap!" with me then adding "it's like our only rule"
Kevb6240 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Kevb6240 for this post:
Old 01-10-2021, 06:38 PM   #2
brown mouse

I like your story so far and im looking forward to reading more of it.

Last edited by brown mouse; 01-10-2021 at 06:43 PM.
brown mouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2021, 06:41 PM   #3
Kevb6240

Thank you, I'm aiming to do 3 or 4 chapters a week so you won't have to wait long

Kik: Kevb6240

My PM and kik dare list.

I consent to being blackmailed.

Likes masturbation, cbt, humiliation, sph,stripping, piss, being exposed, pic's, public, kik, blackmail.
Dislikes messy, bodywriting and edging.
Limits illegal, permanent, extreme, scat, cam.

My Fictional Story.
Old 01-11-2021, 09:08 AM   #4
Kevb6240

Default Chapter two

Chapter two

After pizza and video games Mike's mum knocked on the door and without opening it called through "night!"
Me and Mike both called back
"night!"
"night mum!"
It was official Emma was spending the night.
Still curious I had to ask "OK em's how did you pull this off your side?"
Emma gave me an innocent smile "I simply phoned and asked and they said yes..." she continued before I could question her "now if they want to assume that when I said friends, I meant Sarah and chloe that's there problem"
Ah assumptions, Emma's superpower.
"still not lying" Mike added
"I bet you both feel pretty clever"
"why, yes we do" Emma reply still with a huge grin on her face.
After a moment I asked "who's sleeping were?"
Her sudden uncomforte was clear as all the colour drained from Emma's face, but unaware of this Mike announced "two of us top and tail in the bed and one of us gets the mattress on the floor floor" (Mike kept a single mattress, pillow and blanket under his bed that I would normally pull out and use)
"shotgun, mattress!" Emma call with the slight hint of panic in her voice.
But I was quick to contest her "wait I can't share a bed with him"
"why not?" but before I could answer Emma turned to Mike "sorry Mike do you have any pajamas I could wear?" she asked in a soft innocent voice.
"erm... sure" as Mike started digging through draws. But I just stood there my Hart beginning to race, pajamas. Shit I didn't wear pajamas. I'd always just slept in my boxes. It never really got cold and it was just easier, but that was always just us guys. Emma ran off with blue checkered pajamas in hand, presumably to get changed. A luxury I didn't have, as Mike was quite a bit smaller than me.
"you could of warned me, she was staying so I could bring something to sleep in"
"I did I sent you a text"
I reached into my pocket and pulled out my phone. My dead phone
Mike continued "its only em's, I wouldn't worry" I knew Mike had more experience with girls than me but was he really that confident, that being around them in just underwear was no big deal.
"are you going to be sleeping without pj's as well then"
Mike was quick to reply "oh god no, not even if it was just you"
"well then! What am I supposed to do?"
A moment passed before Mike suggested "sleep in what your wearing now... Or... Bite the bullet and strip"
"thanks alot bud"
Emma then returned wearing the pj's Mike had just given her and I couldn't help but gaze at her tight fitting trousers huging her thighs. I had never seen Emma as attractive in anyway but the blue fabric showed her hips and waist had a curve that her normal clothes hid well.
"you guys OK?" Emma asked as she entered the door.
Seeing that I wasn't going to respond, as my mind was still fixated between Emma's legs Mike answered "Tom was just learning the importance of keeping his phone charged"
"oh don't worry I've got a charger in my bag if you need it"
As she walked past me I was unable to stop my head turning to see, her pj's where just as tight at the back. I had to stop myself and focus on what she was saying as each but cheek gave a little bounce with every step she took. "ye yes please"
As she bent down to her bag the bottoms only got tighter, I could see a hint of pale skin just above her waistband. I felt the start of movement in my underwear, a reaction I'd never imagined having about Emma especially with Mike in the room. Shit mike wasn't just in the room, he was staring right at me. I moved my line of sight as quickly as possible, moving over to the bed and pulling out the spare mattress. "did we ever agree who was sharing the bed?" I asked in the hope of not having to be in the bed.
Emma threw a charger to me "I called shotgun on the floor! And are you guys just going to play video games all night?"
"wait what's wrong with video games?" Mike asked
"it was fun at first but it's getting a bit boring"
Then I made my first mistake of the evening "well what do you normally do at sleep overs?" I shouldn't have asked.
The following 3 users say Thank You to Kevb6240 for this post:
Old 01-11-2021, 06:41 PM   #5
brown mouse

Good just can you leave some spaces between paragraphs. It just makes it a little easier to read especially when the story is long.

Apart from that the story line is good and im enjoying reading it.
Old 01-11-2021, 07:43 PM   #6
Kevb6240

That makes sense and I'm glad your enjoying it so far I know its a bit slow to start but it makes the people seem more believable

Chapter three

Emma began to blush ever so slightly but with her pale complection it was easy to see the red stripe emerging across her face "when it's just me and Sarah, we spend most of our time gossiping"

"what about when it's not just you and Sarah?" I asked but was interrupted my Mike.
"wait gossiping about what! Does she talk about me?"
I could hear the panic in Mike's voice. I had been his best friend for as long as I could remember, that wasn't curiosity or excitement it was sheer panic.

I looked over at Emma and the cute innocent smile was gone.
The room went silent to hear her response "my lips are sealed what happens at a sleepover stays at a sleepover."
A sigh of relief came from Mike, this makes no sense he was the one asking, why is he relieved.
Mike turned to me "sorry Tom, what was your question?" as if that whole outburst hadn't just happened.

It took me a second to remember "oh yeah what do you do when it's not just you and Sarah?"
A grin re-emerge on Emma's face "oh we have to play truth or dare when chloe is around"
And there it was again the feeling I'd never had around Emma before.

"well this is definitely a story we need to hear" Mike said as if reading my mind.
With that Emma took a big yawn and stretch leaning back. Her chest pushed out as I made out the faint hint of breasts, well not breasts but definitely mounds where her tits should be. As she reached up her top began to rise too. My Hart rate raced as the pale flesh I craved came into sight. As her top rose so did my dick, higher and harder until her bellybutton was about to be revealed, my mouth almost watering at the thought. Then catastrophe her arms came down as she climb of the bed.
"nope..." she replied "what happens at sleepovers, stay at sleepovers."

Mike seemed content with this but as I watched he'd ass walk away I made the second mistake, as the words left my mouth "I dare you to tell us"
A moments silence as Emma slowly turned around "does that mean where playing?"
Mike and I glanced over at each over as Emma sat crossed legged on the pullout mattress.
I wasn't going to let this opportunity pass, I lowerd myself to the floor leaning on the bed "I'm game"
"Mike?" Emma asked
"I'll just watch"
But Emma was not leaving it like that "nope... This isn't a spectater sport, we all play or we don't play"
"why?" Mike asked
But I wasn't going to let him ruin my fun "come on Mike, what else is there to do?"
"OK sure" he replied and compleated the triangle. "OK go on then, I dare you to tell us the juicy dares you've all done in the past"
Emma did even entertain the idea tho "nope that's a truth nor a dare and if your going first then you have to start by asking truth or dare?"
Mike huffed "OK Emma truth or dare?"
It had been a very long time since I heard someone call em's Emma to her face and it was clear she didn't like it.

"dare... And you can't dare me to answer a question as that a truth"
Mike thought for a second "I dare you to choose truth next time your asked"
Emma looked so disappointed "lame but fine, tom... " her eyes darted straight to me "Truth ot dare?"
Scared of what was going through her mind I chose "Truth"
Emma gave half a smile "have you masterbated thinking about someone in our group?"
I suddenly wish I had chosen dare. I took a deep breath, considering if I should lie and as my mouth open Mike spoke "yes he has, to chloe"
He was dead right but that's not the point, as I looked over to him. He continued "sorry Tom you have eyes and your 16, there isn't a single teenage boy at our school that hasn't"
"is he right Tom?" Emma asked with a knowing grin.

"I don't know about everyone else but yes I have thought about chloe" I don't know why but talking to Emma about this was getting me as excited as Emma's new pj's
"OK..." she said in a soft tone "and no more answering other people's questions!" she said in a less than nice tone "OK Tom your go"
"OK can I ask whoever I want?"
"of course"

I knew I should ask Mike as he's the only person who hasn't been asked but that wasn't going to happen "em's truth or dare"
"I have to pick truth remember"
But I had completely forgotten and had no idea what to ask. But luckily a good question was already there "em's have you ever had sexual thoughts about someone in our group?"
To my surprise she was quick to answer "oh god yeah!"

Last edited by Kevb6240; 01-11-2021 at 07:50 PM.
The following user says Thank You to Kevb6240 for this post:
Old 01-12-2021, 08:30 AM   #7
Kevb6240

Chapter four

Just the speed and confidence of her answer was enough to turn me on. Secretly hoping it was me I was at half mast. I was still safe tho as there was no way to tell through my jeans especially when I was sat down.
Emma continued "Mike, truth or dare?"
I quickly interrupted "wow hang on, who?"
"nope" she said with a cheeky smile.
"what do you mean no? I had to give a name"
She was quick to correct me "no you didn't the question was if, not who. You chose to give the extra information. Well Mike chose for you"
I could see her point, but it definitely wasn't fair. "oh I see... Your evil" thay both laughed and then my hart begin to race once again hearing the words coming out of Emma's mouth
"you know you love it" was she flirting with me? That was definitely flirtin with me.

"Mike, truth or dare?"
"isn't it my go?" Mike asked
"nope, Tom just asked me so now it's my go and I'm asking you, truth or dare?" the two of them just sat staring at each other for what seemed like forever before mark broke the silence
"you wouldn't?"
Although I had no idea what was going on Emma clearly did "try me I'll be sure to use the word, who and call you out if you lie"
Mike gave Emma a durty look "fine dare then"
"I dare you to choose truth next time I ask you"
Mike looked truly worried but I had no idea why
"can I take a forfeit?" what the fuck. I couldn't believe what I was hearing that was an easy dare.
Emma was quick to reply "of course, it's that or kiss Tom"

To my horror Mike start to approach me. Surely there's no way he chose kissing me over a truth. As he got even closer I held my hand up to stop him.
He took full advantage of this and simply kissed my hand.
Emma began to clap "very clever I didn't expect that"
Mike looking very pleased with himself "Tom, truth or dare?" why was he asking me?
I had to choose dare sooner or later and I was definitely safer with Mike than Emma so "erm dare"

"I dare you to get into your usual pj's" that back stabbing son of a bitch.
Well I wasn't going to be doing that so "what's the forfit?"
"give Emma a lap dance"
Emma couldn't contain her curiosity "wait what's wrong with going and getting in pajamas?"
"who said anything about going" Mike added
"oh I see" Emma said excitedly
I growled at Mike for putting me in this position "that's not the problem and you dam well know it"
"OK then I don't see"
I let Emma in on the joke "I don't wear pj's as Mike full well knows"
Her eyes widened "wait you sleep naked?"
"no em's put your tongue away, I sleep in my boxes"
"oh me too!" Emma added in excitement with out thinking.

We both look at her with shocked expression as I desperately tryed to think about anything other than Emma, but it was to late I felt the movement in my trousers. I definitely had a semi again and now there was no way I was going to stand let alone dance.
Emma Bright red from our attention "yeah so what, I know your secret..." pointing at Mike "... and you owe me a lap dance"

I had no choice, I lifted my but of the floor long enough to pull my jeans down and then off. Lifted my top up and off. The others just sat there staring and speechless. Well Mike was, clearly surprised by my choice.
Emma although definitely trying to see past my arms, that I was casually using to cover my lap. She kept glancing over at Mike.

Now it was time for some revenge "Mike, truth or dare?"
Milk reluctantly chose "dare" what could this big secret have been, that meant both Mike and Emma refused to choose truth.
Regardless I wasn't going to be the only person missing clothes.
"strip to just your underwear"
Predictably Mike asked "what's the forfit?"
But there's no way I'm letting him off that easy "naked!"

Emma clap and giggled like, well like a 16 year old school girl.
Mike seemed less empressed "that shouldn't be allowed" he grumbled as he pulled off his top.
We had never had Jim class together and to my surprise he was in alot better shape than me, almost to the point of having a six-pack.

Emma's eyes where fixed on him as he stood and in one fast motion he pulled his trousers down to reveal a pare of gray briefs. "oooh Mike"
"control yourself em's" I added jokingly

Mike took a deep breath, with both his hands covering his package. "em's its time for your truth"
"no way, I choose dare" what the hell happen at her sleepovers?
"nope I dared you to pick truth, remember"
"yes and I did, when Tom asked" Emma replied.
Mike was clearly disappointed "OK then, your loss. Strip to your underwear"

Emma stood up and pulled her trousers down.
Old 01-24-2021, 05:24 PM   #8
Kevb6240

Chapter fourteen

she thrusted to latex flesh in and out of her, her head tilted back as she took a series of deep breaths in. I know what this means and seeing her orgasm for the second was just as exciting as the first. With my hand making it's way to my now rock hard cock.
With Emma's show reaching a climatic end chloe was the first to talk.
"very good em's and after sex last night. now delete the pic and I'm sure I'll see you both at some point"
"bye mistress" Emma's wispers down the phone with a bright red blushing face covered ear to ear with a smile.
"bye"

chloe has left the call

"are you still there Tom?"
"hu oh yeah sorry"
"are you doing what I think you are?"
"no! Wait what do you think I'm doing?"
"the same thing I just was" she said licking her lips "turn your camera on"
"no chance"
"please, for me" she said beating her eyelashes
"no a single chance"
"OK I'll make you a deal"
"hmm go on"
"if you turn your camera on and let me keep the pic of you..."
"there is nothing you have to offer to match that price"
"you say that but I'm about to have a shower"
My heart rate jumped "go on"
"I'll take my phone with me and keep the camera on"
"oh god deal!"
"take a second to think if you want" emma laughed

After switching my camera on it was clear to her that I was masterbating to the sight of her and she wasn't as shy about putting on a show as she had previously been. I came before the water even hit her bare skin. After cleaning myself up I was mesmerised as every drop of water ran down her brest and off the tip of her erect sweet nipple, wishing just one of them would land on my tongue.
"Tom? Your tongue is actually hanging out"
"let me enjoy my fantasy"
Emma's face reddened "fantasy? I don't think anyone has fantasised about me because. Tell me more"
"and on that note I'm going to as bye"
"bye sir"

I called in sick the next day to avoid showing everyone my new body art, by Wednesday I'd managed to scrub it off and nothing happened until Thursday.

"camping info, I'll pick you both up at 4 all you need are clothes and money for food. Iv got everything else sorted" chloe messaged on the group chat
"when you say money for food?" I asked
"I've checked the camp site has fast food outlets"
"oh cool so where not camping in the middle of nowhere then?"
"it's a 3 hour drive"
I replyed with a thumbs-up emoji
"em's does it want to know its rules for the trip?" chloe asked
"rules? Erm yes please miss"

" for the whole trip You are female and will dress as such, including makeup and You will refer to us as sir/master or miss/mistress even around others."
"yes miss"
I even more excited for the trip now knowing Emma would be in full female mode.

The next day at school Emma approached me "Tom can I have a word?"
"of course, what's up?" other people where in line of sight but no one was close enough to hear us.
"when I set up this game with chloe we agreed it couldn't involve other people that we knew without my consent"
"OK"
"at Mike's party the other night was the first time she had made me to go outside naked and I know she is going to use the opportunity to do it again."
Seeing the hint of fear in her eyes I reasured her "you don't have to do anything that your not happy doing"
"yes I do. I asked for this, I love the feeling I get"
"I don't understand"
"before all this, I was depressed and hated myself but now im exploring my feelings about you and feeling confident in my body. I don't want it to stop"
"but you don't want it to escalate eather then?"
"sort of. No it has to get harder for the rush to be there, I just want to know I'm safe"
I reached out grabbing both her hands "I'll be there the whole time to keep you safe and if you want it to stop at any time just say so"
I could feel people watching us as she stepped closer with a smile appearing oh here face.
"thank you, that's what I needed to hear"
I could feel our body's pulling closer to each other but with a brick wall behind me I couldn't back away, nor did I want to.
"em's people are going to talk seeing us like this"
"I want you" she whispered
"but you don't want a relationship and we are at school"
Her body began to press against mine. It took every ounce of strength I had not to grab her. Strength she was lacking as her lips met mine. To the heckling and cheers of nearby students, my hands met at her lower back.
We could her the sound of our math teacher calling across the hallway "hay time and a place guys!" his voice had no effect on us as tongues met and her hands pressed against by back. "Tom, Emma!" my hand ran up her back and into her hear "I will no ask again!" the teacher's hand pulled on Emma's shoulder separating us and pulling us from our trance. "both of you my office now"
I couldn't help but notice the smile on Emma's face that matched mine on the short walk.

"Tom sir there" he said pointing to a chair opposite his office. A few minutes later chloe walked down the hallway escorted by one of the English teachers "take a seat chloe"

Chloe sat on the chair next to me and as soon at the hallway was adult free I whispered to her "what did you do?"
"called a girl a cunt and maybe pushed her... Over, what about you?"
"erm... inappropriate behaviour as well"
Emma came out of the office without her smile "he wants to talk to you now, oh hi chloe"
"oh what kind of inappropriate behaviour?"
As I stood up I reach out for her
"if I touch you we both get detection" Emma added
"what kind of touching are you guys here for?" chloe asked
"you know I can hear you" the teachers voice called out of the open door
I was unable to control my self seeing Emma's tongue run across her upper lip. My face reached her in pure release as his voice screamed "right detention both of you!"
"oh sir don't be a prick weren't you ever horny 100 years ago!" chloe calls to our aid

And her we are stuck in a room together for being to close together and of course now joined by chloe.
The following user says Thank You to Kevb6240 for this post:
Old 01-26-2021, 06:43 PM   #9
Kevb6240

Chapter fifteen

We all breathed a breath of relief as Mr White a science teacher entered the room "good afternoon chloe"
"hi sir"
"Tom, Emma it isn't like you two to be in trouble" as he sat down looking at the paper work "oh I see" he turned to the next page "oh chloe" he looked at her with a disappointed look. "let's add cunt and prick to the don't use list"
"yes sir"
"and for the love of God don't ask a teacher if he's been horny"
"I'll do my best sir"
"chloe!"
"sorry, yes I'm keep my thoughts to myself"
"OK and can we all keep our hormones under control while at school?"
"yes sir"
"yes sir"
"right everyone enjoy your weekend and don't tell anyone I let you go early"
"thank you sir" I replied. 82 7u
"thanks sir" Emma replied.
"cheers man" chloe added as we left.

Finally Friday has arrived and chloe should pick me up any minute. With a change of clothes and a sleeping bag I'm ready to go just in time as I shout "bye mum" and run out to the car.
It was just chloe and me for the sort drive to Emma's house but she took the opportunity to ask "so what do you have installed for em's?"
"I haven't prepared anything, why have you?"
"I have a few things up my sleeve, there must be stuff you want her to do?"
"well of course but it seems weird asking her to do that stuff"
"how so?"
"I don't know it feels a bit... Well rapey"
"something tells me she's OK with it" chloe replied with a huge grin "she jumped at the chance to jump on you, so I think asking for consent is out the window" chloe continued as we pulled up at Emma's house

Emma emerged from the house in a short black top that didn't reach her belly button, black skirt just above her knees and a pair of black tights.
"Oww Emma actually showing some cleavage and wearing a bra. I never thought I'd see the day"
As she approached it became clear that she was also wearing makeup, her skin slightly darkend and a blue hue to her eyes. The look was definitely working but the red lips were a bit to much.
"hello beautiful" chloe shouted as she got in the back of the car.
"Thanks, tom thoughts"
"hmm not a fan of the make-up but that outfit works for me, petal" I replyed

Twenty minutes in to out journey and chloe turns the music down to ask "Emma would you rather not wear a bra or not wear tights?"
Emma thought for a second "oh I'd rather go with out tights"
"OK then take them off" chloe ordered
"wait was that not a hypothetical question?"
"nope" chloe laughed
Emma lowered her tights and rolled them off her legs. Seeing them roll off her thighs I couldn't help wish I was sat back there with her to coress those legs.

"oh do you guys know everyone at school keeps asking if your an item?" chloe said excitedly
"what did you till them?" I asked
"I didn't, I just changed the subject"

A quiet moment passed before chloe felt the need to fill it "Tom would you rather..."
"wow how is this game working?" I asked
"what do you mean?"
"if I have to choose then, I should get to ask you as well"
"OK that's fine"
"does that mean I get to ask as well?" Emma added
"no"
"OK chloe would you rather drive topless or let petal back there play as well" I asked
"fine you can please"
Emma's face lit up "yay OK mistress would you rather snog my master or hit him in the nuts?"
Before I had time to realise what had just been said, chloes hand had swung down and made contact with the head of my penis and balls. Not hard enough to do any damage or leave any lasting pain.
But the shock and force was enough to knock the wind out of me "for fuck sake em's, who's side are you on?"
"sorry sir"
"OK Tom would you rather be hit again by me or have Emma hit you?"
"what the fuck... Erm Emma" I reply thinking that she would go softer on me.
She reached over from the back seat and began rubbing my balls through my jeans, causing me to spread my legs slightly and lean back. Her had left my nuts and reconnect with them, with enough force to send an enjoyable wave through my body.

Chloe seeing my face the whole time asked "Tom, did you enjoy that?" I didn't reply but she continued "oh my god, you did, ooh Tom likes it rough!"
"OK petal, would you rather have KFC or McDonald's?" I asked
"wait what?"
"there's a service station half a mile up the road" I explained
"ha not that I'm against finger licking or any licking for that matter but I'll go with McDs"
"oh don't worry we know you like a good lick" chloe joked as she took the exit.
"
The following 4 users say Thank You to Kevb6240 for this post:
Old 02-02-2021, 12:29 AM   #10
Gitano
getDare Sweetheart

Ahh almost a whole week with no new chapter..

You keep me in suspence.. ( hope everything is ok ? )

Likes (Will do if able)
Spanking, Punishments, Humiliation, Writing (lines, reports etc.), Pictures (no face), chastity

Dislikes (Will do as punishment for failing a dare)
Body writing, Long term, Denial.

Limits (Will not do)
Public, mouthsoaping, Permanent, CBT, Sleeping dares, anything illegal, pee/poop.
Gitano is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Gitano for this post:
Old 02-02-2021, 05:14 PM   #11
Kevb6240

Sorry life gets in the way but more is coming very soon

My PM and kik dare list.

Likes masturbation, cbt, humiliation, sph,stripping, piss, being exposed, pic's, public, kik, blackmail.

My Fictional Story.
Old 06-27-2023, 10:26 AM   #12
Kevb6240

I'm rewriting and continuing the story.

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=425807

My PM and kik dare list.

My Fictional Story.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
fiction, story, students, teenage, truth or dare