Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 11-12-2018, 05:16 PM   #16
Ilovechoco

so i managed to finish this... however, i rolled a 3 after number 48, which means i am now sitting here, typing this in my absolutely soaked pants (had to drink 15 glasses). this feels so humiliating, but i would gladly do it again, it felt amazing to finally let go, even though i did get a little bit disappointed that all my efforts were for nothing in the end and i still was being forced to piss myself
Ilovechoco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2020, 05:08 AM   #17
Mariox

Definitly have to try this. I will give you a report

Limits
"same dare as above"-dares, scat, blood, bodywriting, crossdressing, hard anal, voice in vids

KIK: mariox235

PM Dares
Mariox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2020, 10:16 PM   #18
YourEnemaLover6969

Mmmm I really want to do this and I kinda have to pee now . But with a twist kinda want to pee the bed.

😍:enema,anal play.extreme pain&suppositories,forced laxatives&punishment enemas.

Want 2B given enema,wedgies,&anal dares. I❤️️experimenting with new things.ifu Like this stuff. Just shoot me a message and tell what I should try next.Message and let’s have a good time. I’m also a huge brat&No limits.
KIK/TeleGram-Yourdorkbabe.
https://linktr.ee/Yourdorkbabe
YourEnemaLover6969 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
desperation, dice, pee, pee holding, pee pants