Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-20-2021, 02:54 AM   #526
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdsub View Post
Am I the only one picturing Danielle taking the key with her? If she does that’s another point
You are not I'm imagining Sara having to go to her room while cuffed now to get the key back. I'm not sure in what attire though Danielle would like her most though...

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2021, 02:56 AM   #527
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
You are not I'm imagining Sara having to go to her room while cuffed now to get the key back. I'm not sure in what attire though Danielle would like her most though...
Or the living room with the guys around
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2021, 02:57 AM   #528
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

I'll give you one more point if your hands are cuffed behind your back when you call her over. Make sure she knows that they are cuffed though.

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight
Old 01-20-2021, 03:00 AM   #529
Bdsub
Dare Freak

If the hand cuffs don’t work out now, perhaps your next bet with Danielle could include them. Could be an easier way to bring them up if showing them today is too much
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

PM Dares

Toys
Old 01-20-2021, 05:34 AM   #530
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Oh god you guys are driving me wild with your comments... something happened this morning that already had me dying for an orgasm... and now my mind can't stop picturing all the possible scenarios with the handcuffs...!! (They actually have a safety catch that I can use to release myself without the key... but I'm going to pretend it isn't there... lol...)

Anyway here's what happened this morning...

I was having breakfast in the kitchen with Ryan sitting across me having coffee... I started reading Blue's latest report on his thread... bad decision... the report had me squirming... squeezing my thighs together... crossing and uncrossing my legs... trying to find whatever pleasure I could without touching myself... dying to touch myself... I don't know if Ryan noticed but he did look up from his phone a couple of times when I squirmed a little too much...

Then he got up to make some toast for himself... I couldn't resist... while his back was turned to me I rubbed my pussy through my shorts... found my clit... almost whimpered... my other hand reached for my right boob... started groping it through my top and bra... my heart beating fast... Ryan could turn around any moment... but he didn't... and I kept groping... and rubbing... and I edged...!! Stopped rubbing... almost gave a frustrated moan... gripped the table with both hands... chest heaving... trying to reign in my ragged breathing... god I was so desperate to cum...!! At least I was two points closer now...

But I wasn't satisfied... I wanted more points... Ryan still had his back turned to me... my hand went back to my pussy... other hand back to my right boob... breathing getting ragged again... wondering if it was audible to Ryan... and then he turned around with his bread... I tore my hands away from my body... did I do it in time...?? Did he see me give my boob that one last desperate squeeze...?? Did he notice my unsteady breathing...?? That I hadn't touched my breakfast since he got up from his chair...?? Oh god I'm pretty sure he did...

I've been dripping wet non-stop since then... and now you all have me imagining being led around the house by Danielle in front of the guys with my hands cuffed behind my back... dressed in the see-thru black top, pink lace push up bra and short skirt from the other day...!!

Blue... you mentioned the hammer of need... the need to orgasm... hitting you again and again... I so understand what you mean... it's hitting me right now... and I've got a few hours of lectures to deal with while I get pounded by that same hammer... and the rest of the day doesn't get any less busy either...!! You can imagine how frustrating that is... when all I want to do is earn enough points doing kinky stuff... so I can finally have that long awaited orgasm...!!

Likes - risky dares, embarrassing situations, masturbating, orgasms, breast pain, light butt spanking
Want to explore - being controlled, staged accidental, humiliation, heavier spanking, bondage
Limits - pics, anal, scat, anything that could get me arrested

Toys - dildo, blindfold, furry handcuffs, remote vibrator, nipple clamps, nipple suckers, ball gag

Living arrangements - house share with 3 guys and another girl.

Orgasm Points - Daily Summary!

Last edited by SimplySara; 01-20-2021 at 07:03 AM.
SimplySara is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to SimplySara for this post:
Old 01-20-2021, 05:45 AM   #531
redcamel
getDare Addict

A suggestion for breast bondage: use nylon stockings/pantyhose instead of ropes. One point if you do it during your lectures today (no more than 15 minutes, and be careful if you never did it before, not too tight). This could make you more desperate, but also near your next orgasm. Indeed it seems that this thread is working as expected.

Last edited by redcamel; 01-20-2021 at 10:33 AM.
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2021, 07:55 AM   #532
Kindness
Distinguished Member

You should probably carry your dildo inside you for the rest of the day. It won't help with points, but think how nice it would feel to have it slide inside you and feel your pussy squeeze it every time you think naughty thoughts.

Don't you want that little bit of extra stimulation?
Kindness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2021, 11:20 AM   #533
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplySara View Post
Oh god you guys are driving me wild with your comments... something happened this morning that already had me dying for an orgasm... and now my mind can't stop picturing all the possible scenarios with the handcuffs...!! (They actually have a safety catch that I can use to release myself without the key... but I'm going to pretend it isn't there... lol...)

Anyway here's what happened this morning...

I was having breakfast in the kitchen with Ryan sitting across me having coffee... I started reading Blue's latest report on his thread... bad decision... the report had me squirming... squeezing my thighs together... crossing and uncrossing my legs... trying to find whatever pleasure I could without touching myself... dying to touch myself... I don't know if Ryan noticed but he did look up from his phone a couple of times when I squirmed a little too much...

Then he got up to make some toast for himself... I couldn't resist... while his back was turned to me I rubbed my pussy through my shorts... found my clit... almost whimpered... my other hand reached for my right boob... started groping it through my top and bra... my heart beating fast... Ryan could turn around any moment... but he didn't... and I kept groping... and rubbing... and I edged...!! Stopped rubbing... almost gave a frustrated moan... gripped the table with both hands... chest heaving... trying to reign in my ragged breathing... god I was so desperate to cum...!! At least I was two points closer now...

But I wasn't satisfied... I wanted more points... Ryan still had his back turned to me... my hand went back to my pussy... other hand back to my right boob... breathing getting ragged again... wondering if it was audible to Ryan... and then he turned around with his bread... I tore my hands away from my body... did I do it in time...?? Did he see me give my boob that one last desperate squeeze...?? Did he notice my unsteady breathing...?? That I hadn't touched my breakfast since he got up from his chair...?? Oh god I'm pretty sure he did...

I've been dripping wet non-stop since then... and now you all have me imagining being led around the house by Danielle in front of the guys with my hands cuffed behind my back... dressed in the see-thru black top, pink lace push up bra and short skirt from the other day...!!

Blue... you mentioned the hammer of need... the need to orgasm... hitting you again and again... I so understand what you mean... it's hitting me right now... and I've got a few hours of lectures to deal with while I get pounded by that same hammer... and the rest of the day doesn't get any less busy either...!! You can imagine how frustrating that is... when all I want to do is earn enough points doing kinky stuff... so I can finally have that long awaited orgasm...!!
You are getting one more point for that one Sara, and that is a very very risky edge. I love it Almost there for another orgasm Sara, the hammer is almost going away! Would you like us to specify exactly how you cum again?

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight
Old 01-21-2021, 01:54 AM   #534
Daring_Alice
getDare Sweetheart

No update again Sara, It's like you don't want an orgasm...

Limits: Family, Social Suicide, scat, permanent, anything else I say.

Sometimes willing to take on dares/tasks... If you are interesting enough
Likes: Exhibitionism, exposure risk, edging, Anal, Masturbation.
Limits: Long term denial, pics, social suicide, pee, messy.
Daring_Alice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2021, 06:07 PM   #535
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daring_Alice View Post
No update again Sara, It's like you don't want an orgasm...
It does seem that way doesn't it...?? The truth is the exact opposite though... I want an orgasm so bad... I've just been super busy since yesterday afternoon... last night I fell asleep without realising it... the 2nd time this week that's happened... so not only did I lose points for not updating my total... but I also slept with my clothes on and didn't earn my trusty 2 points for sleeping naked... and today I had a full day of work followed by classes... my points total is actually lower than what it was yesterday...!!

The need to cum has crept up on me in the last half hour again... my clit is tingling and pulsing and swollen... I'm dripping wet... and my nipples are super erect...!!

I could do a couple of quick tasks to earn some points tonight... but I fear I'll become even hornier... which might keep me awake even more... can't afford that as I'm working tomorrow morning...

So the plan is to earn all the remaining points tomorrow afternoon... when I hope to have some free time... so I can finally cum...!!

Likes - risky dares, embarrassing situations, masturbating, orgasms, breast pain, light butt spanking
Want to explore - being controlled, staged accidental, humiliation, heavier spanking, bondage

Toys - dildo, blindfold, furry handcuffs, remote vibrator, nipple clamps, nipple suckers, ball gag

Last edited by SimplySara; 01-21-2021 at 06:17 PM.
Old 01-21-2021, 06:10 PM   #536
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Can’t wait for the fun that should bring tomorrow

Good luck earning your points. What will that be, 5 or 6 days?

PM Dares

Toys
Old 01-21-2021, 06:16 PM   #537
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
You are getting one more point for that one Sara, and that is a very very risky edge. I love it Almost there for another orgasm Sara, the hammer is almost going away! Would you like us to specify exactly how you cum again?
You have no idea how grateful I am for that free point... thank you...!!

Not almost there anymore, but as I said I intend to cum tomorrow... correction... I *will* cum tomorrow... I'm not giving myself an option... I'm just too desperate... it's been too long... I'm regretting last week's out-of-turn orgasm now... lol... plus I've got an exam coming up and I'm going to be busy studying over the weekend and early next week... so I can't afford to not cum tomorrow...!!

And yes, I'd love for all of you to specify exactly how I cum... my orgasms always feel much bigger when you guys order me around...

Old 01-21-2021, 06:22 PM   #538
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdsub View Post
Can’t wait for the fun that should bring tomorrow

Good luck earning your points. What will that be, 5 or 6 days?
A full week actually... god I can't believe I've gone a whole week without an orgasm...!! I can't remember the last time that happened... probably never...

And with that realisation my need to cum has suddenly hit the roof... lol...

The following user says Thank You to SimplySara for this post:
Old 01-21-2021, 06:24 PM   #539
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
A full week actually... god I can't believe I've gone a whole week without an orgasm...!! I can't remember the last time that happened... probably never...

And with that realisation my need to cum has suddenly hit the roof... lol...
Wow, congrats (I think?) on going a whole week. Think how good it will be tomorrow when you earn one! Before you know it you will be going a month in between. Lol

PM Dares

Toys
Old 01-21-2021, 07:58 PM   #540
NetNegative

Quote:
You have no idea how grateful I am for that free point... thank you...!!
I'm just too desperate... it's been too long... I'm regretting last week's out-of-turn orgasm now...
That's the idea for out-of-turn orgasm consequences, glad to see they're working as intended! Wish I could help you out with your points, but I'm currently engaged in a personal experiment with orgasm restriction myself... I'd say I'm sorry but I'm rather enjoying your desperation! Especially now that I'm rather on edge myself.

Been in to this stuff for a while but never actually participated in it. Guess I might now.
Switch with a preference towards dom.

orgasm control, light bondage, humiliation (when horny), mirrors
Dislikes:
Low-risk public, piss, humiliation (when unaroused)
Limits (including, but not limited to):
pics/vid, full public, scat, social suicide
Unsure/Exploring:
petplay, mild pain, undetectable things with friends

Toys: chastity device, rope, duct tape
NetNegative is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to NetNegative for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk