Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 10-21-2020, 11:55 AM   #1
Mistressbells

Female 26/female/dom seeks any age/male/slave in any place

26/female/dom seeks any age/male/slave in any place

Well i'm 26 & been mistress(secretly) for about 3 years ,but i will confess i was super dominating and kinky since i was just a kid. Anyways so about 3 years ago my bf at that time now ex introduced me to this at that time i was not sure about it but he was super submissive and really wanted me to take control so we started expirementing anyways i will not go in very details on that but thing started to get really really intense and serious to a point where i was in total control after that i did had on and off relationships so rn im trying out this online thing for first time with someone i don't really know unlike all my previous slaves

I love fitness and adventure tho i'm what you will call a nerd at same time but i do workout and do alot of sports Now let me tell you what i'm looking for, first of all i'm lookimg for someone i vibe with cause spark and connection is very important then i'm looking for someone really loyal super obedient and subissive as hell someone whom i can trust with next to no limits message me if you are intrested message me

In your message tell me your ASL kinks likits and your toys

Last edited by Mistressbells; 10-21-2020 at 12:18 PM.
The following user says Thank You to Mistressbells for this post:
Old 10-21-2020, 12:22 PM   #2
subslaveboy63
Distinguished Member

Very good ad Mistress, best of luck in your search.

Denied until allowed by 3 Dominants. No full orgasm since 2016- Last ruined O- 1/7/24.

its' rules: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=85874
Limits- No pee drinking, enemas,scat,blood, family, total cross dressing,illegal, face cam/photos, body photos negotiable

PM Dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?u=46987
Old 10-21-2020, 02:11 PM   #3
Subboy1997

Default Sounds like heaven on earth

Hi Miss

I am a man of 23 from Belgium. I have experimented since my 16 with submissive things and had an ex that was into domination too.

Currently i want to go into it more serious again since i miss something.

Limits arent that hard but i have some. Scat and blood are hard limits, piss is a soft one.

I really am interested in chastity, femdom, latex, handsfree orgasming, strapons, anal sex, edging, tease and denial, serving a dominant woman, CBT and when there would be a great connection, i want to maybe try sissification and long term chastity and denial.

Thank you in advance and i hope to hear more from you. Greetings
Old 10-23-2020, 02:42 PM   #4
Mistressbells

I want someone fit too and please do read my whole post and in your messages amswer all my questions i have recieved alot of messages but all of them are answering three simple questions 1)your toys ,2) Asl3)lomits and kinks
Old 10-24-2020, 04:03 PM   #5
Subboy1997

Hi Miss, apologies. I am a guy of 23 living in Belgium

Scat and blood are hard limits, piss is a soft one.

I really am interested in chastity, femdom, latex, handsfree orgasming, strapons, anal sex, edging, tease and denial, serving a dominant woman, CBT and when there would be a great connection, i want to maybe try sissification and long term chastity and denial.

I have a butt plug, chastity cage and dildo. Also open to add whatever is needed.

Thank you!
Old 10-26-2020, 12:17 PM   #6
Mistressbells

Hey guys so i decided to put my kik here
Kik:mistressbellhe
Old 10-29-2020, 09:59 AM   #7
Mistressbells

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subboy1997 View Post
Hi Miss, apologies. I am a guy of 23 living in Belgium

Scat and blood are hard limits, piss is a soft one.

I have a butt plug, chastity cage and dildo. Also open to add whatever is needed.

Thank you!
You can message me here for my snapchat
Old 10-29-2020, 11:22 AM   #8
D123454321

Hello Miss,

My name is Alex and I am a 24 male sub who would really love to be your sub! I very much like bladder control, orgasm denial, edging, humiliation, light pain and spanking, Anal, sissification and cei. I dislike extreme pain. And my limits are public, illegal, family and showing my face.
I don’t own any toys but I can use household items and I would be willing to buy new toys!
Thank you for taking the time to look at my likes and dislikes and I hope you will let me serve you!

Alex
Old 10-29-2020, 12:13 PM   #9
Deadpool871

I tried finding your kik but I cant find it.
Kik:deadpool871

Limits: scat eating, piss drinking, findom, face pics, gore, public and family.

Toys: vibrator, enema douches, pair of women's used dirty pants, a shoelace

Huge fart and sniffing fetish

Advertisements
Kink Talk