Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 09-25-2022, 09:18 PM   #1
pluky
getDare Devil

Heart Thong/G-string questions

When did you buy your first thong type of underwear ?
What was the reason for it (for example to please/impress someone, to wear a tight dress without underwear marks, ...) ?
Which type exactly did you get ?
Did you feel a bit naughty about making this purchase ?
Do you find them to be flattering on your body ?
How often do you wear them ?
Do you like to pull the strings a bit high in a way so that it shows a bit outside of what you're wearing ?
Do you ever get used to wearing them, or is it always uncomfortable ?
Do you wear them in a way so that the string is digging really deep into your ass cheeks or keep it superficial so that it's less annoying ?
Did you ever wear them the other way around ?

About kik games : I don't want people who don't have a GD account to contact me for kik games which are aimed at the users of this site.

Also, I do not respond to accounts that aren't at least as old as mine.

29 F
Likes, Dislikes, Limits.

Last edited by pluky; 09-26-2022 at 03:13 PM.
pluky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2022, 06:50 AM   #2
barebuns

- When I was 23

What was the reason for it (for example to please/impress someone, to wear a tight dress without underwear marks, ...) ?
- That's a long story . . .

- Technically it was a thong, but the entire back of them was so minimal that it was practically a g-string. And I've continued to prefer that style.

- That was my whole reason for buying them

- Yes

- Pretty often, except when I'm wearing my butt plug. I find the feeling (both the physical and the psychological feeling) of wearing a g-string and butt plug together sort of interferes with each other, and I'd rather experience just one or the other.

Do you like to pull the strings a bit high in a way so that it shows a bit outside of what you're wearing ?
- I never dress in such a way that the top of them would ever be visible above my pants. When I'm at work I wear thigh-high nylons instead of pantyhose because the g-string leaves my cheeks bare and unsupported beneath my pants so that the maximum amount of jiggle shows when I walk.

- "Uncomfortable" isn't quite the right word, but I think I know what you mean. For a sensitive and self-conscious person like me, the feeling of something wedged between my ass cheeks is hard to ignore. Especially in public.

Do you wear them in a way so that the string is digging really deep into your ass cheeks or keep it superficial so that it's less annoying ?
- I purposely choose ones made of stretchy material with as tight a fit as possible so that I feel the squeeze between my ass cheeks. And yes, I do pull the waistband up as high as possible to maximize this feeling.

- Hah! That's a new one; no, I've never been curious to try that.
barebuns is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to barebuns for this post:
Old 09-27-2022, 09:39 AM   #3
lotusdriver81
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Thought I'd answer from a mans point of view

When I was about 16 I think

Thought they were a little naughty and wondered what they were like.

Armani microfibre thong

Oh yes, but felt more naughty wearing it

I think I do, others may disagree, but they'll never see anyway

Everyday

No I don't like them trying to cut me in half

Yes. It took a while but I got used to them and that's all I wear now. I forced myself into wearing just them so had to get used to them. Even sleep in them now too.

Always keep it comfy, and not annoying

No. I don't think that would work for me lol

https://dirtycode.io/ATYJV
lotusdriver81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2022, 05:12 PM   #4
pluky
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotusdriver81 View Post
Yes. It took a while but I got used to them and that's all I wear now. I forced myself into wearing just them so had to get used to them. Even sleep in them now too.
I tried to do that but I wake up annoyed and take them off in the middle of my sleep lol

About kik games : I don't want people who don't have a GD account to contact me for kik games which are aimed at the users of this site.

Also, I do not respond to accounts that aren't at least as old as mine.

29 F
Likes, Dislikes, Limits.
pluky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2022, 11:00 PM   #5
shyguy88
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by pluky View Post
When did you buy your first thong type of underwear ?about 12 months ago
What was the reason for it (for example to please/impress someone, to wear a tight dress without underwear marks, ...) ?i was buying other underwear at the time, had been asked before if i had any for dares and i didn't, so thought i'd try a few that were on sale
Which type exactly did you get ?a few different brands and cuts and colours
Did you feel a bit naughty about making this purchase ? yes i did
Do you find them to be flattering on your body ? i think they look ok, i'm not one that finds myself very flattering anyway
How often do you wear them ?quite rarely, if i'm feeling a bit risky or if i'm asked to for a forfiet, pretty much only when im' home
Do you like to pull the strings a bit high in a way so that it shows a bit outside of what you're wearing ?no
Do you ever get used to wearing them, or is it always uncomfortable ?honestly half a day has probably been the longest i've worn one, at first uncomfortable, then some were surprisingly comfortable, it depends a lot on the material an cut
Do you wear them in a way so that the string is digging really deep into your ass cheeks or keep it superficial so that it's less annoying ?i find if the band is a little thicker it doesn't matter if its between your cheeks its still comfortable, if its a tight stringy thing it can get irritating
no, like another guy said, i dont that that would work for us, maybe not the ladies either

i like underwear, have many pairs, like risking having to show them or be exposed in them, and clothing control

i do cam or pics and chat on kik shygg88
i do not show face or bare chest as i have tattoos i'd like to keep private

Likes: playing games, underwear dares, maybe pics, chatting, betting, fun

Dislikes: nude pics, long dares, denial, pain

Limits: face, pee/poo, family, illegal, xdressing

kik shygg88
telegram shygg88
shyguy88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2022, 11:03 PM   #6
lotusdriver81
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by pluky View Post
I tried to do that but I wake up annoyed and take them off in the middle of my sleep lol
Yes the same happened to me but I just had to keep trying. Eventually I got used to them and it became normal. I did it when I didn’t have to worry about work so didn’t matter if I was tired. This was also the same time I started wearing tights regularly and not just to stay warm. Used to find them itchy but after a while got used to it. Think you can get used to anything if you want to.

https://dirtycode.io/ATYJV

Last edited by lotusdriver81; 09-28-2022 at 09:31 AM.
lotusdriver81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2022, 12:31 PM   #7
MissTrapalicious

A couple of year ago

Because I started crossdressing and a thong is a big part of it and you can always wear it without anyone knowing.

A pink one I think

Yes, felt very good

Yes!

Most times of the week

Yes, sometimes I like to be risky

Yes completely comfortable

Both, depends on the model

Lol, no

♡ Love to to do: dickrates (sph), chastity check, expose you on Twitter/exposure websites, AnyDesk/Teamviewer, blackmailing kink, cbt/ballbusting, feminization

✘ Not into: pee / poo / blood / illegal stuff
MissTrapalicious is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk