Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 09-24-2022, 01:10 PM   #1
Submissive penguin
getDare Sweetheart

Default Doms, how can subs give you pleasure?

As a sub I'm asking what specifically can a submissive do to give you pleasure (not just sexually). For example following orders with out hesitation, being restrictive in the beginning then finally accepting full control, or even being a full on brat the entire time. Also what are tasks they can do without your command that will please you?

There are always more questions for the subs so I would like to hear the dom opinions.
Kik: PenguinMan3.0

PM DARES Last Revision (September-3-2022)
TOYS and EQUIPMENT
BDSM Test Results
CHAT COMMANDS
Likes and Limits
Submissive penguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2022, 01:12 PM   #2
Submissive penguin
getDare Sweetheart

Also what style of sub do you like personality and clothing style
Kik: PenguinMan3.0

PM DARES Last Revision (September-3-2022)
TOYS and EQUIPMENT
BDSM Test Results
CHAT COMMANDS
Likes and Limits
Submissive penguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2022, 03:32 PM   #3
phteheven

Enthusiasm goes a long way.

When I'm setting a scene, especially in an online scenario, the partner engaging with that and adding to the fun is really good.

As a dom I wanna be engaged and respected just as much as the sub does. I wanna be that person's dom just as much as they wanna be my sub.

Also, knowing their own limits is really good and helpful. Unexpected things can always happen, and sometimes you discover a new limit you didn't know about before. But when someone comes in and tells me that they have no limits at all, I get suspicious.
The following 2 users say Thank You to phteheven for this post:
Old 09-24-2022, 05:50 PM   #4
Gengar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Submissive penguin View Post
As a sub I'm asking what specifically can a submissive do to give you pleasure (not just sexually). For example following orders with out hesitation, being restrictive in the beginning then finally accepting full control, or even being a full on brat the entire time. Also what are tasks they can do without your command that will please you?

There are always more questions for the subs so I would like to hear the dom opinions.
im sure different dominants like different things but for me personally i love to see pain/torture and humiliating dares carried out very well by a sub who loves to please and loves to carry out tasks as well as they can.

as for favourite personality and clothing style i guess id say cute.
Dislikes: oral, anal
Limits: face pics, public, family, illegal, blood, scat, permanent

my toys and clothes:https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92913
wanna give me a predicament bondage task?https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=400953
PM dares:https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=91736
Gengar is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Gengar for this post:
Old 09-25-2022, 04:38 PM   #5
MissTrapalicious

I like subs who know what they want and what they are looking for, instead of 'no limits slave' and 'exploring' types. Also submissives who actually want to do their tasks instead of 'no time', 'cant to that' or just simply ghosting. The most important one for me is that they can write more than just a oneliner like 'how r u', especially during online play communication via text is important.

♡ Love to to do: dickrates (sph), chastity check, expose you on Twitter/exposure websites, AnyDesk/Teamviewer, blackmailing kink, cbt/ballbusting, feminization

✘ Not into: pee / poo / blood / illegal stuff
MissTrapalicious is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MissTrapalicious for this post:
Old 11-03-2022, 09:27 AM   #6
MissyK

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTrapalicious View Post
I like subs who know what they want and what they are looking for, instead of 'no limits slave' and 'exploring' types.
Agreed. Being able to effectively communicate wants, needs, goals, and boundaries is so important. I don't want to waste my time with someone who can't tell me what they want. Do some self reflection and be able to tell me what you like and why you like it

As for style, I prefer the forced aspect. My main kink is humiliation and I enjoy my partner being humiliated and fighting it the entire time. That doesn't mean always bratting, it just means at no point is my partner actively asking for something humiliating unless I force him to

Advertisements
Kink Talk