Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 09-24-2022, 04:35 AM   #1
wolf-prince

Male 34/trans-male/master seeks any age/male/slave in EU (serious)

34/trans-male/master seeks any age/male/slave in EU (serious)

Wolf-Prince here. Used to be a regular user of this forum and recently returned after focusing on finishing my transition. I've changed a lot since then and have explored my sexuality a lot more. I didn't have space for a slave during that time, but now I do.

So, without further ado...

I'm looking for a slave who:

- is preferably cis male, but I'm open to other genders
- at least over the age of 26 and preferably no older than 60
- human, and by that, I mean I do not have a preference for size, shape, race etc.
- is willing to show face on camera
- can write in legible English and doesn't use text abbreviations (hmu, wbu, brb etc.) emojis are acceptable, however
- is a masochist, who enjoys (or will endure) pain
- enjoys being verbally abused and humiliated
- needs to be trained in orgasm denial
- lives in Europe, preferably, but I am open to other areas of the world if we are a good fit
- is willing to meet up at some point in the future when more trust is established
- enjoys being an exhibitionist and putting on a pain show for his Master
- observes proper care and safety measures
- is looking for a Master to worship and remind him of his place

You must have a webcam or some way of filming yourself, and be willing to appear on camera for me when I command it. I will require photographic or video proof that you have followed my orders. Kik is ideal, but we can use other messengers if you like. It doesn't matter if you have toys or not because improvisation is fun and there are plenty of household items that will do the job.

What will I do with you?

Ideally, I would like to watch you perform for me while I give you commands, but I also would like to do daily tasks and check-ins. There will be rules for you to follow. I will expect you to prove that you have followed those rules and require strict honesty if you break them as there will be punishments. We can arrange meet-ups on webcam a few times a week depending on our mutual schedules.

If you live in Europe, particularly Sweden, I would like to eventually meet in person.

I'm also open to some random or casual play, depending on how busy I am with my work and life duties. Just be sure to mention that when you contact me otherwise I will assume you are looking for a serious arrangement.

About Me

I am 34 years old, masculine female-to-male transgender. My transition is complete and I have been on hrt for over a decade now. I am 5'10" tall, very hairy and I have a lot of tattoos. My head is shaved and I have a full beard. I am cuddly with a soft belly (bear more than wolf!), though I have in the last month started lifting weights at the gym and am aiming for a muscle-fat build. You can of course see pictures of me and see me on camera once we have established a dynamic.

Sexually, I am a sadist who enjoys seeing someone squeal in pain. i like to push my slave as far as I can up to their limits, but I also have a high respect for limits and boundaries. Safety is very important to me, as is after-care, both physical and psychological. I also observe strict confidentiality. Anything I am shown or told is kept totally private and I expect the same in return from my slave.

Things I am interested in:
- CBT
- sounding
- chastity training
- tease and denial
- verbal abuse
- humiliation and embarrassment
- blackmail
- spanking, whipping and flogging
- pegs and clamps
- hot wax and hair-waxing
- punishments with toothpaste, Tiger Balm, ginger etc.
- worship, ritual worship and cum tributes
- structured training programs
- toilet and diet control and training

Flexible limits (or rather, things that do not really turn me on but will do anyway):
- animal play of any kind, eg. puppies, ponies
- diaper play
- sissies and cross-dressing
- misgendering or gender-play

Hard limits:
- vomit, snot, spitting
- race-play of any kind
- daddy/baby or caregiver roleplay

If you are interesting in chatting with me, please send me a direct PM or comment here and I will PM you if I think we are a good match.
The following 2 users say Thank You to wolf-prince for this post:
Old 09-24-2022, 05:21 AM   #2
UKExhibitionist
Distinguished Member

Talking

Hello Master,
I'm a 42 year old English sub looking for anything from one off sessions to a long term relationship.

I always show face.

My likes, dislikes and limits are negotiable, plus I'll obviously do anything on my dislikes list.

Im in a vanilla relationship so a anything too noticeable (e.g. leaving marks, some shaving etc) then I'll have to give it serious thought.

I do cross dress, for added humiliation but as that's not your thing, no problems.

Limits: Illegal, Social Suicide, Scat, Permanent, I.D

Likes: Humiliation, Degradation, Exposure, Public, CBT, pictures, videos, live broadcast

Dislikes (but will do and have done many times): Anal, Ass 2 mouth, Extreme Pain, piss drinking, cum eating, bodily fluids on food before eating throat fucking with dildo

I'm sure there's plenty more. If you have any thing you'd like me do I'll attempt most things tbh.

My kik is below should you like to chat, but if I'm not for you, no worries and hope you find someone.

Will show everything including full face

Limits Social Suicide, Scat, Extreme Pain, Permanent, Illegal, Marks

KIK UKExhib
Ask for my Skype
Old 09-28-2022, 08:56 AM   #3
wolf-prince

I have received enough applications for now. I will update later if I am open to further applications.

Advertisements
Kink Talk