Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 09-23-2022, 04:50 PM   #1
HornedRimedGlasses

Male 30/male/master seeks 21-30/female/slave in any place (serious replies)

30/male/master seeks 21-30/female/slave in any place (serious replies)

It's time for another post and oh how I hate it.

Intro
29 cis male
Black Nerd King
Identify as a Master.
Almost 10 years of online experience.
I honestly don't know what to say anymore. It feels like I can never find the right words that can explain exactly what I want, words that are interesting enough for people to actually engage with. But all I seem to do is repeat myself or miss the mark completely. All I know is that I want and would like a slave all my own, but what I truly need is a companion. With that being said, I am seeking such a companion.

Desired Dynamic
How I envision the dynamic going is fairly simple. I wish for a 24/7 Master/slave dynamic, LTR, power exchange. I want to be in control of you as my slave. How and when you eat, when you go to the bathroom, what you wear or don't wear and much more. As my slave, your objective will be to serve and obey. Your priority will be your masters satisfaction and gratification. Your purpose will be to please and pleasure your master to your fullest. And if I'm lucky, you will learn to worship me as a king, the way I crave to be.

What to expect
I want to train my slave into perfection. The best version of herself. As a slave, a submissive, and as a partner. With rewards and punishments, a firm hand, and strict discipline, I hope to craft the dream dynamic for us both. Tasks will be issued and must be completed and reported on. Lots of special activities and roleplays for us to enjoy and quite a few depraved fantasies and kinks to try. I can be quite the cruel taskmaster at times. Like when you deserve a harsher hand or for my own sadistic fun.
And in the end I want to wrap a special collar around you neck so I and any who sees know that you are owned and mine, just as you will know I am your one true master.

Please please know, that under all of my most dominating and aggressive tendencies as a master, under all of that, I really like to please. I can not enjoy or be happy if you are not enjoy or happy. If I think even for a moment that you are uncomfortable or not enjoying the dynamic, I will stop immediately. I truly believe the submission is given. So if you enjoy the things I described above, than we will work out splendidly. I will work hard to deserve and be worthy of the submission you choose to give to me.

Light to moderate pain, slight torture(nipple, breast, pussy), bindings, Sensory play, body worship, bimbofication, CNC, orgasm control/denial, humiliation, degrading, spanking(bare handed, , wedgies, body writing, teasing, anal, hair pulling, etc.

Dislikes
Ageplay, pushing to extremes, being ignored, messy, full public exposure.

Limits
Blood, needles, knives, scat, diapers, pacifiers, baby stuff, animals, family.

Requirements
I'm not super picky about what you look like, but I'm not attracted to black girls, sorry.
Must be over 21. Anything under is a no go.
I'm open to a long distance thing and if we click, who knows. I'm in the Eastern US, if you're near, I'd love to hook up.
Must be eager to learn and serve.
You can be a bit of a brat but not a super bitch brat. (I like a bit of a challenge but not a war for respect and obedience)
Must be attentive and willing to spend alot of time with this. (Won't ask anything unreasonable. Just as much time you can give)
Must be loyal and devoted to the training and your duties.
Creativity is major plus.
Share what you like with me. I want to know how to please and be a great master for you.
Sexting and roleplays are a must for online relationships and dynamics

If you're interested in talking or want to know more feel free to message or comment.
If you're want to apply.
Messages should have:
Name(real or a chosen slave name)
Fav Task or Experience
Fantasy or Kink you most want to try
What part of the ad did you enjoy most
And whatever else you want to share.

Advertisements
Kink Talk