Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 09-23-2022, 01:51 PM   #1
cheesy dude
Distinguished Member

Male 30/male/master seeks 21-30/male/slave in UK (discord?)

30/male/master seeks 21-30/male/slave in UK (discord?)

So I am looking for a submissive male to be my slave.

I have been a getdare member for ages and I have met some great folks here. I spend a lot of time online and would be looking for someone in the UK to chat to ideally over Discord while I game or we can game together whilst talking. UK because that's where I am based and I am open to meet ups etc if things progress that far but initially I am seeking an online slave.

My likes are: Messy, Humilation, Semi-Public, Bondage, Control, Cum-eating, piss, light scat, milking, edging, chastity, nappies, nudity, submission, forfeits for losing games, bets.

Looking for slaves that share my likes or have similar enough crossover with their own. Ideally looking for younger slaves that have reasonable fitness but no hard and fast rule on this. If you play at least one sport it will probably work, or if you have interesting hobbies.

Open to new things and I think its important to work to explore each others likes and not just focus on my own.

I do not have tons of spare time as I am quite active. So initially looking to chat and I will set tasks/missions for slaves to accomplish in their own time between our communications.

Message me on KIK @cheesydude1 and we can go from there. Not sure if you are what I am looking for? Add me anyway and lets chat.
The following user says Thank You to cheesy dude for this post:
Old 09-23-2022, 04:02 PM   #2
diaperboy202

Where abouts in the uk are you from? Im looking for someone to fuck my virgin ass

Advertisements
Kink Talk