Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 08-06-2022, 07:58 AM   #1
patrickm

Default Unexpected Dares at a Birthday Party

A couple of weeks ago, I attended a birthday party for a friend. It was a fairly small party, just five guys when I got there, the girls all having come early and left early. Being the guy who knew all the party games, I got a game of King's Cup, aka Ring of Death, going. Since there were no girls, we changed the cards for girls or guys having to drink (in this case five was guys and six was chicks) to truth or dare.

The first couple of people asked picked truth and got fairly lame questions. Near the end of the game, one of my very close friends asked me truth or dare. I boldly proclaimed I wasn't a pussy, and chose dare. He looked me straight in the eye and said, "I dare you to do a lap around the house in just your boxers."

I was a little shocked as this group of friends had never expressed any really interest in doing dares like that. After a few seconds pause, I agreed, but only if I could wear shoes, since I didn't really know the condition of the yard. He agreed.

I pushed away from the table pretty excited at the chance of stripping for some new guys, but also really embarrassed. My underwear choice had been short and tight boxer brief trunks. If I had known stripping had been on the table that night, I would have worn something a little less revealing. I pulled off my shirt, and then hesitated a second before pushing my jeans down. I struggled a little with getting them over my shoes, but once off, I stood there nearly naked in front several good friends.

I head out the front door followed by all five guys. Thankfully no one thought to bring their phone and record my run. It was fairly early still, and there was plenty of light. There would be no darkness to hide my nearly naked run. I started at a slow jog since I had drunk quite a bit and didn't want to over exert myself. The backyard was unfenced, basically a giant open field, and the back bordered a very busy four lane highway. It was close enough that I could see the people in the cars. In the 20 or so seconds it took me to get around to the side yard, I counted over two dozen cars pass by. And since there was a traffic light right there, the cars weren't exactly going fast. It took all my efforts to keep myself from not getting too excited down there.

I got a round of applause when I finished my lap, and we all headed inside where I redressed. We played King's Cup the rest of the night, most guys continued picking truth and the few dares were kind of lame. My other dares were things like take a shot and do twenty push ups. Only two others involved taking clothes off and one guy stayed inside and the other only had to chug a beer while standing in his boxers just outside the front door.

We were getting near the end of the last game of the night when someone drew the final truth or dare card. I said, somewhat hoping he'd take the hint, that this was the last truth or dare of the night, so he needed to make it a good one. He took the bait, and asked me. I picked dare. He looked at me with a big grin and said, "Streak around the property."

Holy shit! This was a dare! "What!?" I asked in surprise.

"From the front door, to the end of the driveway and then around the edge of the property. Bare ass naked."

Holy shit! I'd be running naked right along that busy highway. It was dark now, but with the street lights and that traffic light, I would be seen. "Really?" I asked.

"You can wear your shoes," he responded. So generous of him.

I took a few moments to consider whether I should take the dare. Two of the guys stated they thought it was too extreme and risky and I shouldn't do the dare. My friend who had dared me to do the lap in my boxers looked me in the eye and said, "Don't be a pussy."

"Fuck you guys," I said. I stood up and started stripping. I was down to my boxers when the birthday boy, who had taken a bathroom break and missed the whole draw and dare scene, came back.

"Aww, yeah," he said, "Another naked lap?"

"Bare ass naked," the guy who dared me said.

"What?" the birthday boy asked.

"Patrick's gonna run bare assed naked around the property," my friend said.

The birthday boy gave me a skeptical look. I shrugged and said, "A dare's, a dare."

The birthday boy frowned. "I'm gonna veto this one guys," he said. "My neighbors have already called the police on us twice for stupid shit. I don't want to risk it." There were many protests and the guy who dared me and my friend tried to convince him it was fine. But it was his house and his rules, and he refused to change his mind. I kind of agreed with him. His neighbors were ornery old folks who called the police for the lamest things like cars parked too long on the street or the lawn not being kept up. A guy streaking around the yard would get the cops called. It was after dark, so there was good chance I wouldn't have been seen, but he would suffer the consequences, so we respected his decision.

I had stayed in just my boxers during this discussion. Once we had accepted the birthday boys decision, I sat back down while the guy thought of a new dare. "Run to the end of the street and back in just your boxers," he said. It was a decent dare, though it lacked the excitement of a bare assed run. I agreed, and we all headed outside.

There were two directions to run. One was long, not very well lit, and terminated at a not very busy road. The other was well lit, terminated at a fairly busy road, but was fairly short. Given how much I had drunk, I decided the short though more exposed route was the better way. It was probably no more than a half mile round trip. The long way would have been over a mile.

It was kind of exhilarating running down a well lit suburban street in nothing but a small pair of boxers and shoes. But I mostly was thinking how if the birthday boy had been in the bathroom an extra thirty seconds, I would already have been naked, outside, and on my way. Such a pity how some of these things work. A couple guys followed me half way down and then watched me run the rest of the way. I could see the busy highway from the end of the street, and it was well lit, so maybe I was seen. But no cars passed at the intersection I was at. I prolonged the exposure a few extra seconds by running across the street to head back (safety first) instead of just turning around. I got another round of applause when I made it back.

The party wound down quickly once we finished the game. I was walking back to my car with my good friend and the guy who had dared me to streak. Both said they had a great time, and the guy who dared me to streak said I had gotten off lucky. We have no plans to do something like this again, but I have hopes that sometime in the next few months we'll get together and another drinking game will get me out of my pants. Except next time, we'll play at a place where the owner has no problems with me running outside bare ass naked.

Check out My Blog for my Naked Fantasies and PM Dares! If you find a fantasy you'd like to help me make come true, message me, and we can try to work something out. Here's my kink list.
patrickm is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to patrickm for this post:
Old 09-23-2022, 07:05 AM   #2
trin

Hot story so many situations end like this.

Limits: denial, cross-dressing, slavery, face (until I know you well), gross, heavy pain, risky public, social suicide, you know, the usual...

Kik: trinagain
trin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2022, 02:32 PM   #3
Dendog

Next time make him drink more so he's in there longer haha
Dendog is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk