Old 11-04-2020, 09:03 PM   #1
Watcher32

Default The Gambler’s fallacy (Fiction)

Chapter 1: The House always Wins

“Damn, you really suck at this game!” Will exclaimed as he scored the final kill winning the game. Setting down the controller and he smugly sat back and relaxed in his chair.

“It’s because I’m using a controller!” Alice replied indignantly, adjusting her glasses and pushing back her long brown hair. “If it was a mouse and keyboard I would have kicked your ass.”

“Yah, Yah, I’ve heard it before.” Will said still feeling the rush of victory, “we both knew the rules and the stakes.”

“Finnneee.” She said with a note of defeat and stood up. “But I’m getting a drink first.”

“Would be surprised if you didn’t.” He said, appreciating the sway of her hips as she walked towards the bar.

She eyed him as she poured the drink. Dark blue, cold, and determined. Even in defeat. Especially in defeat, considering how much it killed her to lose.

She took a sip of rum and said thoughtfully “So, as agreed. Down the 5 flights of stairs, go outside, then find the red headband you placed on one of the 3 trees, then bring that back up?”

“I think you forgot one element.” Will said, smile widening.

“Right,” Alice said with a sly grin. Setting her glass on the bar.

Slowly she began unbuttoning her top. Each button revealing just a touch more of her the white pale skin and black bra. Next she pulled down and removed her pants to reveal her panties.

While she would never would be considered a supermodel, standing there in an unbuttoned shit, glasses, and black underwear. Will would have called her the most beautiful woman in the world.

“ you know...” she said noticing the large bulge in his pants, “ we could always skip this and just go to the bedroom...”

“Tempting,” Will said eyeing her up and down. “ but let’s stick to the plan.”

“If you insist” she said with an exaggerated eye roll and removed the rest of her clothes.

She now stood naked except for the her glasses.

“Best of luck.” Will cheerfullywished her as she walked towards the door.

Cautiously she opened the door. Then, slowly, peaked her head into the hall. Reluctantly, she went into the hallway.

Will got up to pour himself a drink. As he was about to pour he stopped and looked at the door. There was no rule against it in the dare... he clicked the bolt.
Then walked over to the window.

This was the 5th bet he had won. And by far the most risky. Maybe even more so than the time he put his ass on the line.... literally. It was dark but there was enough ambient light that anyone this side of the apartment complex could have seen a figure out there. Fortunately, no one was up this late, generally.

Alice has always been a good sport though, he might have to let her win one. Especially, after this.

He could see her now. Running to the tree, the red headband was easy to see. She has to jump a few times to reach it though breasts bouncing in the night with each jump. That would irritate her. She was sensitive about her height. Good, the next part was always better when she was... passionate.

She was coming back now. Will watched as she disappeared into the building. He moved back by the entrance. On the way he kicked her panties under one of the rug.

Standing by the door he could hear footsteps now. First slow. Them fast.

Thump. The door tried to open but the latch caught it. Followed by several, frenzied taps.

Will slowly undid the latch. She was just as it finished, face flush, body covered in goosebumps from the cold night air.

“YOU COMPLETE BASTARD!” She exclaimed face flush with anger. She was always more beautiful when she was angry. “ I could have been caught,
!”

“Relax,” Will replied soothingly. “I wasn’t going to leave you out there.”

“You are so making this up to me.” She said, again in control, walking past him to the bed.

Will followed eagerly removing his shirt as fast as possible. He grabbed her waist, spinned her around and kissed her passionately. Backing up to the bed he hoisted her up and laid her down. His Hands and mouth working downwards first to her breasts, her inner thigh. Even before starting in earnest he could feel the dampness between her legs, slowly he began to go to work tongue.
He felt her legs wrap around his head pulling his head in.

Later they lied in bed, spent and satisfied, he sat against the headboard. She laid across his chest.

“You know..”. she said suddenly, “ I think you have the house advantage doing this.”

“It’s halo....” Will began.

“It’s psychological.” Alice insisted.

“The house always wins.”

“ I think you’re a sore loser.”

“I may have lost and I may be sore,” she said determined now, “ but let’s try the next night at my place.”

“But your roommate....” Hal began.

“Will be gone for a long weekend.” She finished for him. “Besides, I have the perfect stakes.”

“Oh, really?” Will asked. Now intrigued.

“Loser is the winners slave for the entire weekend.”

This was different than any other dare. Usually the bet a dare or a “service.” But Will always loved to try something new.

“You are on. What’s the game?” Will said starting to sit up.

“Oh, silly.” She said teasingly putting a hand on his chest and gently guiding pushing down. “Everyone knows the house chooses the games.”

She kissed him again. Slowly, passionately. Her deep blue eyes locking with his.

Will forgot his next question.

To be continued...

Last edited by Watcher32; 11-07-2020 at 05:03 PM. Reason: Couple of typos that drove me nuts.
Watcher32 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 7 users say Thank You to Watcher32 for this post:
Old 11-05-2020, 08:44 AM   #2
doflodares

Default Fantastic!

Fantastic story! Please continue!

TELL ME TO STRIP OR STREAK!!
Every time I get a pm saying:
"edge" I must edge 5 times
"streak" and I will streak
doflodares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2020, 04:05 PM   #3
Suplupmup

I can’t wait for more!

Kik: suplupmup
FapRoulette: Rubberducky

Likes: pee holding, denial, licking, schedules, spit, hypnosis, cleaning

Possible: public bathroom, anal

Limits: public, scat, pee, picture, family/friends, x-dressing

I do not own any toys or anything for crossdressing. I am not going to get any.

Weezer fan
Suplupmup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2020, 08:43 AM   #4
Watcher32

Default Part 2: know when to hold em

.On Thursday night, Will stood outside her apartment door, bottle of wine in hand. He felt that same excitement and fear he always felt before meeting Alice. He thought of what they would play, a complete mystery and almost as importantly, what they would do afterwards. This was new territory for them. They had never spent this much time together. Especially not like this....

A weekend with a personal slave. Will wondered what he would do. Have her serve him hand and foot. Maybe just tease her into insanity until she was begging to cum. Whatever he decided, Will was determined to choose tasks both degrading and fun for her. It wouldn’t be ALL torture.

He looked down to realize he had a bulge in his pants. He waited another moment. Wouldn’t be good to walk in with an erection that threatened to burst through his jeans.

Finally, he knocked on the door. She answered quickly and ushered him in. Catching his wrist she pulled him close and lightly kissed his lips. Catching her scent, Will pressed harder into the kiss. Everything else forgotten.

Suddenly, she pulled away. Will could have sworn with a half of a smirk on her face.

“So.... What’s the plan tonight?” He asked still flustered.

“Well, we know what you want to do.” She teased.

She leaned in close again, taking the wine from him and inspecting the bottle.

“Pretty good vintage” She noted.

“I thought it would help make the evening special.” Will said earnestly.

“Don’t worry about that.” she said with a wink. Will noticed she was wearing a light jacket and jeans. Her brown hair had been pulled back into a ponytail.

She beckon him to the family room while she went to the kitchen for the glasses.

Stepping in he looked around. An armchair had been positioned facing the coffee table and couch. Sitting on the table was a beautiful chess board. Each piece clearly having been carved by hand. Beyond that was a second armchair, the sister of the first, sitting next to an end table. Presumably, the empty space was where the first armchair was normally.

Further behind there were two doors. One leading to Alice’s room. The other presumably to her roommates. He also noticed the room was spotless.

Alice walked in behind him, two glasses and an open bottle in hand.

“Your place looks amazing.” Will said impressed.

Alice raised her eyebrows in surprised. “I’m glad you noticed. Though I’d be lying if it wasn’t partly in case I lose. Cleaning is easier when one isn’t wearing a French maid outfit.”

“How would you know? Do you own a French maid outfit?” Will asked intrigued and suddenly flustered again.

She looked at him over the rim of her glasses and said “Wouldn’t you like to know.” Winked and then sat down on the couch.

Will took the seat in the armchair. “So chess is the game this evening?” He asked, already suspecting the answer.

“Of course.” She said matter of fairly. “One game. Winner take all.”

“Sounds perfect.” Will said again excited.

“Now on the matter of the forfeit.”

“What about it?”

“I figured both of us should have a chance to put some limits. In case we lose.”

“You know mine. Nothing life ruining. Nothing dangerous.”

“Perfect. I had thought so. Just wanted to make sure we where on the same page.”

“Additionally, the winner cannot give the loser a task that had previously been the subject of a wager.”

“Interesting.” Will said. “That seems to favor me more than you.”

“It does but there is a catch.” She said with a smirk. “The winner may offer any new wager to the loser. As long as the wager is winnable by both parties the loser is compelled to accept all of them for the rest of the weekend.”

“Now that IS interesting.” He said with no small amount of respect. It was brilliant. It ensured that the loser would stay engaged the entire weekend and wouldn’t be total slave/master play. Something neither of them liked in abundance.

He thought another second.

Finally Will asked. “I notice you didn’t mention fair wager, just winnable.”

Alice smiled again. “ what’s the point of being the winner if you can’t stack the deck a bit.”

Will smiled. She had a point.

“Wine?” She asked holding out the bottle.

He nodded. And she poured them both generous glasses.

“Let’s begin then.” She said. Making her first move she moved her knight out beyond the line of pawns.

Will took a sip of win and began contemplating his first move.

Ziiiiiipp he heard and looked up.

Alice had unzipped her jacket.

“Sorry,” she said innocently, “was getting a little hot in here.

Will returned to the board and moved his pawn.

Alice made her move.

As will studied the board she took off the jacket. Revealing a white tank top underneath. More importantly, there was clearly nothing underneath the tank top. Looking at her breasts, Will was also pretty sure she was lying about being feeling to hot.

“You make your move yet?” She asked again innocently.

Will snapped back. Come on you bastard, focus!, he thought to himself.

She was playing dirty games. He’d have to play harder. No, Smarter, playing hard was the problem.

A few more rounds went by. She sprawled out on the couch. Leaned over the board to give him a MUCH better view. The worst was when she claimed her feet where cold in an un-uncharacteristically pouty voice. Before putting her bare feet on his and then running them up his pantleg. He could verify that her feet were, in fact, cold.

In return he had plied her with more wine and made purposefully ignorant comments about league and PC’s in general.

“ I just think Controllers are just more accurate than mouse and keyboard.” He said knowing she would be fuming at the comments.

It was getting close now. Both had checked the other multiple times. He had more pieces left, but she had control of the center board. She had pulled her hair down and was kneeling between the couch and the table. Damn she was good.

He made his move.

“ that was a mistake.”She noted, “you lost your queen.” She took the piece with a bishop. “Clearly your most powerful piece. In fact some would argue a more useful peace than the king.”

“Yes, but sometimes sacrifices must be made.” Will said with concentration. Moving his own bishop into position. “Check”

“Yes But never underestimate the power of a queen.” She said with a sly smile. Taking her own queen she took the bishop and... shit he realized what she did.

“Checkmate.” She said looking up at him. “ guess I win.” And then smiled with triumph.

Will gulped down the rest of his wine glass. “Guess so. How are we starting this?”

Alice looked at him. Bright blue eyes studying him. Then said in a soft almost comforting voice “Don’t worry sweetie, we will go easy on you.” She looked at him over her glasses. “For the first night”

She looked down at herself. Seeming to notice something.

“Damn I must have gotten some wine on my jeans.” Will didn’t see anything. And he has looked. She stood up removed her jeans to reveal black panties underneath. “Sorry, I cant stand to wear dirty clothes.”

Will watched unsure what to do.

She went on. “Now as the winner, I don’t think it’s right to be the only one taking off my clothes.”

Will understood.

He stood up. Unbuttoning his shirt. Removing it. Then removed his pants. Revealing the noticeable bulge in his shorts.

“Go on” Alice encouraged. “ I want to see what I have to play with this weekend.”

Will removed his underwear. Revealing his cock sticking straight out.

“Not bad.” Alice noted. “I’m pleased to see I have your attention.

She sat back down on the couch. At a part the coffee table didn’t reach, and poured herself a glass of wine.

“Now I have some thinking to do. I’d like some time for silent reflection. Why don’t you come down here and kneel in front of me.”

Will somewhat reluctantly moved over in front of the couch and began to kneel... “Not there sweetie.” Alice said. She took another sip of wine. “Closer. Keep your hands at your sides now.”

Will took another step forward and kneeled down. nervous and excited about what was to come.

They sat a long silent moment. He saw Alice’s foot slowly creep towards him. Ever so slowly, it reached the tip of his cock. cold feet doing nothing to deter the excitement of finally being touched. She moved her foot softly stroking. Barely touching. Never applying more than the most minuscule of pressure.

“Ughh” he said mindlessly letting out an involuntary groan of pleasure and frustration.

She suddenly pulled her foot away and looked at him. She set the wine down stood up and squatted in front of him.

“I said silent reflection.” She said staring into his eyes, her bright blue eyes locking with his. He felt her hand grip his balls tight. Not painfully. But it would be easy to make it so.

Speaking softly she said “I think it would be a wonderful time for both of us to consider past actions and current situations” She said squeezing just a bit tighter. “Wouldn’t you agree?”

Will nodded his understanding.

“Good.” She said brightly, releasing pressure. Returning to her place on the couch. “I have a great weekend planned and would hate to get off on the wrong foot.”

She took another sip of wine and her foot slowly worked its way back.

If this was going easy he has to wonder what was to come.

To Be Continued...

Last edited by Watcher32; 11-07-2020 at 05:16 PM. Reason: Couple of typos.
The following 3 users say Thank You to Watcher32 for this post:
Old 11-15-2020, 01:14 PM   #5
Watcher32

Default Know When to Fold’em

It was probably only 20 minutes but it felt like hours. Alice continued to tease his cock with her foot or run it up and down his stomach. It was a torture. He continued to kneel in silence. His legs were cramping up. He couldn’t believe he had managed to keep his arms at his side.

God, how much longer would she do this?

What’s worse is she didn’t even seem to care. Just stareing into the distance and takeing the occasional sip of wine. Damn, that “one glass to think” was barely halfway gone.

Eventually, slowly, she moved her other foot into position. Putting her feet together, will felt his cock slip in between the arches. Felt the resistance he needed.

Will began to thrust with all his might. Thoughts of how demeaning or humiliating it was gone long ago.

He was starting to get close. Could feel the pressure mounting. Yes... finally will thought so close to relief..

Without warning, Alice moved her feet away. Will felt himself pushing against air. He lost balance and fell forward. Unable to get his hands up in time he landed on his face.

“Shit” he murmured as he started to pick himself off the ground. He felt Alice’s foot pressing down on the small of his back.

“ I believe,” she said as though considering it, “ I instructed you to kneel quietly while I finished my drink.”

“Yes but...” Will began weakly.

“Careful,” said Alice warningly. “It’s your butt that is on the line.”

“Huh?” Will asked still confused.

“You’ll understand soon enough.” Alice said hint of a smile on her lips. “Now stand up and follow me. I’ve had my time to think. Short as it was.” She drained her glass before standing up walking and began moving in the direction of her bedroom.

Will slowly got to his feet. Knees stiff from kneeling. His groin stiffer watching her barely covered backside walk to the door. He was hopeful that the bedroom was at least a step in the right direction. She opened the door beckoning him in.

Inside he found an incredibly clean room. In one corner a desk with a large gaming PC tower and monitor. Across, A full size bed up against the wall. Will noticed on each of the four corners were straps. Next to the bed sat an end table with a lamp.

“Go lie on the bed” Alice said. “Face up. Once you are in the position I’ll explain the game.”

Will breathed a sigh of release thinking about her earlier comment and laid down on the bed. Alice meanwhile wrote something down on a piece of paper on the desk that Will could not see.

Slowly, Alice moved to the upper right corner of the bed. He felt something slip around his hand, then tighten. Not enough to restrict blood flow but more than enough to restrict movement. Felt her reach across him and secure his. Left hand. Her smell in his nostrils as she did so.

“Why do I get the feeling you’ve done this before?” Will asked. Feeling a bit of his swagger returning.

“Might be I have Sweetie.” She answered vexingly.

“And why do you keep calling me that!?”

“What, sweetie?” She asked all innocence as she tightened the last strap.

“Yes! You’ve never called me that before.” Will said exasperated but very aware he was tied down spread out like a starfish naked at her mercy.

“Do you find it irritating? Maybe a bit emasculating?” She asked, staring at him over her glasses.

“I mean... a little.” He admitted stupidly.

“Good. Then it’s having the desired effect.” She said simply. Then getting on the bed she straddled him. Will felt her panties brush against his dick. “So close” he realized. Unable to embrace her like he wanted to.

“I see I have your attention, Sweetie.” She noted. Gently moving her ass to rub against his cock. “Let’s make sure I have your full attention.” Then she removed her tank top revealing her beautiful breasts.

“Now” she explained. “This game is called Mercy. I’m going to tease you for as long as I feel like. You may call mercy at any time and I will stop. However, I’ve written a time on the table. If you call mercy before the time then...” she reached over laying across him as she did so opening the drawer in the night stand she pulled out an object. Sitting back up she revealed a small purple buttplug with a ping jem in the bottom. “Your ass is forfeit.” She finished with a wolfish grin.

Will gulped and then nodded.

“If you last until I am done then I might let you have the release you’ve been desperately craving.” She said.

Will nodded more confidently.

“Good.” She said leaned in and kissed him first soft. Then hard. Will desperately wanting to wrap his arms around her. Breaking away she moved her lips by his ears and whispered “don’t worry. This will be fun for both of us.” Gently nibbling his earlobe, she moved down his body kissing his neck, chest, stomach. Then she sat between his open legs. His cock as erect as ever. Slowly she took the tip in her mouth lips softly pursed. She then slowly, lightly kissed the shaft starting at the top and working her way down. Finally, she took the shaft in her mouth working halfway down, before suddenly stopping.

“Ughhh” Will groaned. Wondering how much he could take.

“You know” she said crawling on all fours back up to him. “This isn’t only hard on you.”

“I find that hard to believe.” Said Will trying to avoiding looking at her hangin breasts as he felt them slide across his body.

“Truly,” She said laying down at his side and curling up next to him, head resting on his arm. She whispered in his ear. “There is nothing I’d rather do the untie you and let you take me right now.” She said seductively. He could feel her tongue tickling his ear. “All you have to say is mercy.”

Will turned his head to look at her and found himself struggling against his bonds to kiss her but finding her just out of reach.

“I think I can go a little longer.” He said trying to sound confident.

“Well,” She said with pity , “I tried to make it easy on you.” Lifting up her legs she removed her black panties.

“So what happens now?” Will asked. Trying to keep the desperation out of his voice.

“I’ve decided there is no reason I should be frustrated.” She explained. Reaching into the end table drawer again she pulled out a new object. A bullet vibe. She flicked it on and he could her the light bzzzzz sound.

Straddling him again she held the vibe in place with her right hand. Her left she brought up and held his face to hers. Kissing him fiercely both desperate for each other. He felt his dick against her bare ass. Desperately Will tried to thrust hoping to rub against her cheeks. But the restraints made it impossible.

An eternity passed by.

————
Alice was flushed all over. Covered in sweat. She looked down at him. Out of breath panting and nearly as red as her.

She turned off the vibe and set it on the table. She’d wash it later. Or better yet have him wash it. With his mouth.

“Now that was satisfying.” She said leaning in. “Maybe not quite as much as the real thing. But let’s try again in 20 minutes.”

“Mercy...” Will croaked softly.

“I’m sorry. What was that?” Alice felt the growing sense of triumph.

“Mercy, you win.” Will said a bit louder.

Alice smiled and got out of bed to check the time. Slowly. She was sore she realized. Not as sore as Will would be by the end of the weekend she decided.

“Well Sweetie” she said in her best sickly sweet voice, the one she knew would irritate him. “You really did a great job.”

Will smiled with triumph.

“Five more minutes and you would have won.” She finished. Smiling at him. Taking satisfaction as his smile turned to a grimace.

“But for doing such a great job I’ll even use lube!” She was gonna use lube anyway. Still it was fun to think that he was worried she wouldn’t.

“Thank you for your generosity ” Will said sarcastically.

“As well you should.” She replied.

“Now what do you say you untie me and...” Will began.

“Oh, now?” Alice asked as if surprised. “I can’t say I’m really in the mood right now.” She lied.

“After your forfeit let’s catch some sleep and you can think about how you can earn it next time. Now, where did I put the lube...”

Alice took no small level of satisfaction at Will groan of frustration and dismay.

“Cheer up.” She said cheerily. “Remember we have all weekend!”
The following 4 users say Thank You to Watcher32 for this post:
Old 10-08-2021, 09:34 PM   #6
tallishguy
Distinguished Member

Really great story! Hope it continues

kik: tallishguy90
PM Dares
Sorry! counter: 3/15 1 RO outstanding
Deny Dick December:3/6
tallishguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2022, 06:42 PM   #7
Watcher32

Default Backdoor

Will laid there for a long time. A REALLY long time. It felt like over a year. He had tried to sleep. But that was difficult when he was hard as a rock, tied to the four corners of a bed, had a beautiful naked woman wrapped around him, and finally the plug in his ass.

When she put it in he had tried to squirm away but a bet was a bet. So he tried to relax and let his innocent back door suffer for his mistakes. He was more than a little ashamed to admit that his erection got harder after it went in. Alice had only smiled. That devious grin he was finding both infuriating and oddly alluring.

Trying to distract himself. Will looked around the room. He heard Alice’s gentle snoring, the quite hum of her PC. He saw the soft light of the morning sun come in through the blinds.

He felt a stir next to him. She was awake. “Good morning” she whispered seductively into his ear. “I hope you slept well”

Will said nothing.

“Now, now” she playfully admonished. Voice low and husky. Felt her nibbling at his ear. Felt her hand slide up his body, grab his face and turn it towards hers. She kissed him. For all his humiliation and pain he found himself kissing her back. Hard, passionate, desperate for her. He didn’t even notice when her other hand released one of the straps around his arm.

She pulled away and Will realized he had a free hand.

She put a hand on her chest. “Why don’t you go make us some breakfast. I’ll join you in a bit”

Will stopped flustered “but…”

She smiled “we have a BIG Day ahead of us sweetie. Trust me you are going to need your energy”

“But Alice…”

“It wasn’t a suggestion” and he could hear the steel behind Her words. Slowly Will began unstrapping the rest of his limbs and crawled out of bed. His back and arms sore from the awkward angles.

“Oh and sweetie” she said as he was walking out of the room. “A few rules for today. No clothes, no Cumming, and call me Mistress at all times. Understood?”

“Yes” Will replied exasperated.

“Yes what” she asked dangerously.

“Yes mistress” Will said through gritted teeth.

“Very good. Not make breakfast” I’ll be out when I’m ready and she rolled back on her side.

“One last thing”

“Yes mistress” Will said praying it wasn’t more rules

“That plug is just your color. That purple gem just makes it shine” She said with mock sweetness.

Will said nothing as he left the room.

A quick piss later and Will was in the kitchen. Careful as he fried up the eggs and bacon not to get grease on himself. It was the last thing he needed. Alice came out just as he was plating the food. He began to set the table for two. She was dressed in his shirt. Long legs bare underneath.

“What are you doing?” Alice asked

“I was setting the table…”

“I think you might have misjudged your status here.”

Will sighed understanding “where would you like me to eat?”

Alice looked at him and then glanced at the floor by the table.

“Seriously!?!” Will spat incredulously.

Alice’s eyes narrowed “just for that you don’t get to use silverware. If I where you I also wouldn’t get my floors dirty.”

Indignantly, Will set his plate on the ground. Then got down on all fours.

“Please keep your ass in the air while you eat.” Alice said mischievously. “I think the light shining off the gem really brightens up the room.”

Will could do nothing but comply as he figured it began carefully picking through his breakfast.
The following 4 users say Thank You to Watcher32 for this post:
Old 01-15-2022, 08:52 PM   #8
tallishguy
Distinguished Member

This story is so good was afraid it was another great that goes unfinished

kik: tallishguy90
PM Dares
Sorry! counter: 3/15 1 RO outstanding
Deny Dick December:3/6
tallishguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2022, 01:24 PM   #9
Watcher32

Default Chapter 5: Never count your Money

Slowly Will began to eat. He was starving. But trying to balance with his ass in the air and eat with one hand made the task a bit difficult. Out of the corner of his eye he caught Alice smirking. Evidently amused at his predicament. He honestly couldn’t blame her. He would be doing the same thing.

The scrambled eggs in particular where being challenging. After a few minutes Alice finally took mercy, throwing a fork down on the floor and kicking it over.

“Thanks” he mumbled around a mouthful of bacon.

“Thanks what?” she asked sharply

Will swallowed. “Thank you mistress.”

“As amusing as it was to watch you. I need you to keep your strength up. As I said I have a great day planned. Now go stack the dishes and pans in the sink. You can wash them later. Then I want you to go freshen up. I am sure your breath stinks.”

Will did as he was told. Brushing his teeth. He then splashed some water in his face to help wake himself up.

He looked himself in the mirror. “Was he enjoying this?” He thought to himself. Somewhat surprised by his own answer. This was a different side to the beautiful woman he knew. He found himself enthralled by her. Maybe his feelings for her ran deeper than he real…

Alice appeared in the doorway two cups of coffee in hand. Shirt barely covering the bottom of her ass., Interrupting his thoughts. He looked over at her. Surprised for so reason to see her in here.

“I hope I’m not interrupting something.” She teased.

“No sorry. Just still waking up.”

“Let’s have a cup of coffee and I’ll explain the next game. I’ll give you a hint. It’s a good thing you don’t mind your face being wet.”

He followed her into the family room where the wine glasses and chest board where still set up from the previous night. She motioned to a chair and he found himself pleasantly surprised to allowed to sit normally.

“So… Mistress… You said something about another game?”

“Yes. One I am VERY excited about. It’s simple. You will be handcuffed and blindfolded under my desk. I am going to play 5 counterstrike matches. If my K/d ratio is under my average for all 5. You get to cum.”

“No catch?”

“No catch she answered. You will have earned yourself an orgasm today.”

Will found himself excited. His balls where aching from the constant stimulation of Alice’s presence and no release. “ and what if you do better than average on any of the matches?”

Alice smiled evilly and her eyes sparkled. “Then you will spend the rest of the weekend wearing this.”

She produced a small metal contraption and placed it on the table. It took will a second to realize what it was.

“Is that…???”

“Yes” she answered simply.

“How long have you…???”

“Oh a while. I have just waiting for the perfect bet. And besides. If you can’t distract me well enough when I have your complete attention, I don’t see any reason you should be able to be.”

Will pondered the chastity cage in front of him. He found himself hoping Alice had some good opponents.

————————

Will found himself blindfolded and handcuffed to the office chair. He had been shoved under the desk on his knees. His back was already killing him from being hunched over. She had put on some noise blocking headphones. Will assumed for when her roommate was home. So unfortunately he wouldn’t be able to hear the game.

Will knew he only had one real way he could distract her. The shapely thighs draped over his shoulders and could feel his nose brushing up against her shaved mound. He felt his chin resting on the towel she had placed over the chair.

He also realized 5 matches could be a long time. He wasn’t sure he could distract her that much. He also REALLY didn’t want to wear that cage. The evil thing had been in the back of his mind the entire set up.

What he could hear was the clicking. If he judged correctly then when the clicking was most, she would be most invested in the game and therefore couldn’t have any distractions.

The fan on the computer next to him began to whine. Indicating the game was starting up.

Will first began teasing her with his nose. Simple but he knew she liked it. Slowly he began to nibble on the inside of her thigh. He was pleased to hear her gasp. He could feel she was dripping wet. Will had to wonder how long this had been one of her fantasies. Clearly she had not come up with the idea on the spot.

He delved deeper with his tongue searching for the spot. She squirmed. Her thighs wrapped around his head. She thrust herself into him. Overhead. Will could hear the clicking had all but stopped. She was sooo close.

Will removed his tongue and started to move his head away. He was only stopped because of the her thighs wrapped around him. In any case it didn’t matter. She wasn’t getting any more stimulation from him.

“That’s right” he thought smiling. “ you just said distract you. Nothing about giving you orgasms.” He could feel her frustration. She seemed to be hitting the keys harder. Clicking with just a bit more force. Will Waited until she sounded like she was playing again before starting again.

———————————-

This had not worked out like Alice had planned. She had expected to lose this dare. But damn had she expected it to be more fun. 7 edges was not what she was hoping for. But she had to give will credit, he had known just how to win this one. He always had been good with his mouth. But this had been unexpectedly frustrating.

The matches where over and she had played horribly. Who wouldn’t have. She carefully got up from the chair. Removing Will’s sweat stained shirt. She was about to grab a robe but thought better of it. Why not let the first thing Will has seen in two hours be her body.

She unlocked the cuffs and moved the chair out of the way. Will removed the blind fold and climbed out. Stretching out his back and legs. His face was absolutely covered in her juices. Smiling triumphantly he looked at her.

“How did I do?”

That smile infuriated her. It was the same smile he always had when he won. For a man who had spent two hours handcuffed under a desk, He had no right to be so self satisfied.

“You won.” she said simply.

Will smiled again “ so how do you want to…?

She cut him off “You have earned your orgasm but there was no agreement of how.”

Wills smile faltered.

“In fact.” She continued. “There is the continuing lack of you referring to me as ‘mistress’.

“But…” be began.

“Not to mention I think you still owe me a few after this. So I have a way we can satisfy all three conditions.”

“I am not sure…” Will began. Nervous now.

“Well you can do it my way Or you can choose the cage.” She smiled sweetly. Besides sweetie. You know how anal I can be about rules.”

Will’s reaction was everything she could have hoped for.

To be continued….
The following 3 users say Thank You to Watcher32 for this post:
Old 08-21-2022, 05:33 PM   #10
denon12
getDare Devil

So glad this has continued

Hey guys and girls, 25 M UK
Likes - Humiliation, pain, control, torture, edging
Limits - Scat, blood, public, family, pictures, animals

PM Dares:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83287