Old 03-12-2013, 10:44 PM   #1
partymouse
getDare Sweetheart

Default outdoor nudity

i'm sure something similar has been asked on here before by someone else, but i thought i would ask again. if yes, please provide the juicy details for others on this forum. in addition to answering the questions, you might want to add if you ever wanted to do the action, or if you might in the future.
  1. does the idea of being naked outside turn you on?
  2. have you ever gone commando (no underwear)?
  3. have you ever flashed?
  4. have you ever flashed and been seen by someone?
  5. have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed?
  6. have you ever been outside at night without any clothes?
  7. have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed?
  8. have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes?
  9. have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare?
  10. have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare?
  11. have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked?
  12. have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked?
  13. have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat?
  14. have you ever tied yourself up outside?
  15. have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded?
  16. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside?
  17. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you?
  18. have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around?
  19. have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around?
  20. does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever?
  21. did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc)
pm "commando" and I will go without underwear for the next 4 hours
pm "elastic" and I will snap an elastic band against my balls 5 times
pm "jog" and I will go for a 5 km jog with my fly open, no underwear and elastic band tight around my balls
partymouse is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to partymouse for this post:
Old 03-12-2013, 11:14 PM   #2
partymouse
getDare Sweetheart

i'll start by answering my own questions...
  1. does the idea of being naked outside turn you on? yes very much
  2. have you ever gone commando (no underwear)? not regularly, but yes on occasion
  3. have you ever flashed? yes. i dropped trow in front of my girlfriend when walking home with her one night
  4. have you ever flashed and been seen by someone? just my girlfriend and one other friend. never any strangers
  5. have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed? yes, i like to leave my cock sticking out of my fly when its late at night
  6. have you ever been outside at night without any clothes? yes. it was for the dare where i locked myself out of my car with my clothes inside the car and my car keys 200m away. also other times just for fun
  7. have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed? i think once when walking along a forest road with nobody around
  8. have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes? nope, but i think it would be hot
  9. have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare? yes someone on getdare dared me to run 100m from my house through a forest naked
  10. have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare? yes, a friend of mine dared me to run naked around a sports field. she said my ass was "cute" but i'm sure she was checking out more than just my ass
  11. have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked? had sex lots of times in a car, but never been naked on any of the others, although i really really want to
  12. have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked? i've driven a car naked from the waist down at night (yes, on a dare from getdare), never any of the others
  13. have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat? been sucked and jacked off while driving a car. always stopped before getting close to orgasm...safety first! i've fingered pussy and sucked tits while the girl was driving. again stopped the car to finish. i've never done it on a bus or train or plane or boat, but does it count if i've thought about it... a lot?
  14. have you ever tied yourself up outside? yes, on the balcony of my apartment
  15. have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded? yes, on the balcony of my apartment. i tried by best at doing a hogtie on myself while naked and blindfolded and cold. waited for 5 mins until my watch beeped and then undid myself. i don't think anyone noticed cuz i didn't hear any hollering
  16. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside? if i trusted the person, yes
  17. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you? again, absolutely but i would have to really trust the person. the idea of it really turns my crank
  18. have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around? nope, but the idea is hot
  19. have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around? no
  20. does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever? fuck yes that turns me on, but i would never ever actually do it
  21. did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc) yup! i'll see if i can find a quiet park or forest to get naked in
pm "commando" and I will go without underwear for the next 4 hours
pm "elastic" and I will snap an elastic band against my balls 5 times
pm "jog" and I will go for a 5 km jog with my fly open, no underwear and elastic band tight around my balls
partymouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 11:16 PM   #3
This-Girl

Default Why Not?

1. does the idea of being naked outside turn you on? About 50%
  2. have you ever gone commando (no underwear)? Yes
  3. have you ever flashed? No
  4. have you ever flashed and been seen by someone? Nope
  5. have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed? Yes, completely accidental to!
  6. have you ever been outside at night without any clothes? Yes
  7. have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed? Not that I know of
  8. have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes? Yes, but it was briefly because I had to change clothes. Thankfully we were out camping lol.
  9. have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare? No
  10. have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare? Nope
  11. have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked? Nope
  12. have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked? No
  13. have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat? Nope
  14. have you ever tied yourself up outside? Yes
  15. have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded? No
  16. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside? Only if I REALLY trusted the person
  17. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you? Same as above.
  18. have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around? No
  19. have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around? No
  20. does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever? Not really. Not fond of public stuff.

Dislikes/Won't do: Public, Permanent, Enemas, Family, friends, illegal, extreme pain, Urine/Scat. Webcam, videos, or pictures

Done something wrong? Want a punishment? Fill the form out: http://jotform.us/form/40570846841155

http://i46.tinypic.com/314dx0w.jpg
This-Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 11:43 PM   #4
naked_lego
Distinguished Member

does the idea of being naked outside turn you on?
Yes!
have you ever gone commando (no underwear)?
Yes
have you ever flashed?
Yes
have you ever flashed and been seen by someone?
No
have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed?
Yep
have you ever been outside at night without any clothes?
Yes!
have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed?
Yep
have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes?
Of course!
have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare?
lots
have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare?
Nope
have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked?
Yep
have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked?
Yes, I was naked from the waist down.
have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat?
Nope
have you ever tied yourself up outside?
Nope
have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded?
Nope
would you ever let someone else tie you up outside?
yeah, sure
would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you?
Probably not. Unless I knew the girl and she was going to sexually stimulate me.
have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around?
Nope
have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around?
Nope
does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever?
No, probably not. Unless I was very horny then yes I most defiantly would.

Photography, Body Writing/Art, Clothing Control, Edging, Denial, Diapers (wearing & wetting)
Pee Holding, Butt Plugs, Semi-Public, Nudity, Bondage, Ice, mild spankings

Limits:
Permanent, Most Pain, Social Suicide, Family, Illegal, Body Waste, curse words

Likes & Limits explained
naked_lego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 02:20 AM   #5
HarryPotter
getDare Sweetheart

does the idea of being naked outside turn you on? Sometimes. I'm torn - it doesn't normally turn me on but I do enjoy it
have you ever gone commando (no underwear)? Yes
have you ever flashed? No
have you ever flashed and been seen by someone? No
have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed? Yes - totally naked
have you ever been outside at night without any clothes? Yes - see above
have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed? Yes - again, totally naked
have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes? Yes - see above
have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare? Yes - I was dared on here to leave the house for work in the morning, completely naked
have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare? No
have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked? Yes - I've driven naked. I've also been naked on a train between stops
have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked? Yes - see above
have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat? No
have you ever tied yourself up outside? No
have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded? No
would you ever let someone else tie you up outside? No
would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you? No
have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around? No
have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around? Yes - but they didn't see me
does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever? No
did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc) I'm not in work today. I've just drank a cup of coffee whilst naked in my back garden. I enjoy outdoor nudity but not where it can cause offence

I'm looking for suitable nude challenges to add to my list of dares - if anyone has a challenge that I could add to my list, PM me with details

My Current Nude Challenge List

My Simple Fantasies List

AMA thread

Commando since 15/03/17 - 2543 days to 01/03/24 (6.97 years now)

BDSM Test - 69% Exhibitionist
HarryPotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 03:52 AM   #6
randyguyuk
getDare Sweetheart

yes
yes
have you ever flashed?
no
no
yes
yes
yes
yes
yes
have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare?
no
have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked?
yes car, totally naked
have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked?
car again naked
have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat?
not yet
no
no
no
maybe
no
no
does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever?
no
did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc)
I will do again when the weather warms up.

Add me to kik randyguyuk
(tell me this is where you added me from)

Loves: Masturbation, Cum, Naked, Exhibitionism, Semi Public, Outside, Driving Dares, C2C, Risky, Anal (have butt plug) Feet fetish, cei, joi,
Will try: Bondage, Piss, X Dressing, Slave, Master, Femdom.
Limits: Extreme Pain, poo, blood, shaving.

Slave also wanted. (PM for details)
For every PM I get I will lick my feet.
My Master is Ur DareMaster he tells me what I can do
randyguyuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 04:30 AM   #7
SneakerSlave

1. does the idea of being naked outside turn you on?
    Yes, very much
  2. have you ever gone commando (no underwear)?
    Very often
  3. have you ever flashed?
    Also a lot, but only in the evening/night
  4. have you ever flashed and been seen by someone?
    About 50% of the times. Sometimes this has lead to people chasing me
  5. have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed?
    Numerous times
  6. have you ever been outside at night without any clothes?
    Obvious: YES!
  7. have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed?
    Yes
  8. have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes?
    Yes
  9. have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare?
    Yes
  10. have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare?
    A few times
  11. have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked?
    Yes: car/train
  12. have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked?
    Yes: Car
  13. have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat?
    Both
  14. have you ever tied yourself up outside?
    Yes, several times
  15. have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded?
    Yes, several times
  16. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside?
    Absolutely
  17. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you?
    Yes
  18. have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around?
    depends on what is meant by lots of people, Have ran a few times quite some distance and came across several people, so I think this is a yes too
  19. have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around?
    See question before
  20. does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever?
    I suppose so. Walking naked with hand tied at back too because of the exposure of certain body parts is interesting... the leash... not sure
  21. did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc)
    Difficult to get even more inspired ;-)
Cum, outdoor, public, bit pain, bondage, sneakers, clothing and sneaker assignments (risk-damage), integrating assignments in real life, anal, feet, spanking, masturbation control, piss, dice games & dares.

No turn on, but possible:

Scat, messy

Limits:
Blood, unsafe & physically dangerous, skin damage, femdom & female clothes, diapers, extreme pain, family & Friends

I have a Yahoo group which contains all my clohing, which a dom could use to determine what I need to wear/risk
SneakerSlave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 06:06 PM   #8
Kat1992
Account Banned

does the idea of being naked outside turn you on? Yes
have you ever gone commando (no underwear)? Yes often
have you ever flashed?yes
have you ever flashed and been seen by someone?yes
have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed?No
have you ever been outside at night without any clothes?yes
have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed?no
have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes?only toppless on the beach
have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare?yes
have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare?yes
have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked?topless
have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked?no
have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat?yes
have you ever tied yourself up outside?no
have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded?no
would you ever let someone else tie you up outside?yes i have
would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you?yes i have done
have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around?a couple of times in a club
have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around?no
does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever?lol maybe
Kat1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 07:37 PM   #9
bakersdozen69

1. does the idea of being naked outside turn you on? Yes, I love being naked outside.
  2. have you ever gone commando (no underwear)? Quite a few times.
  3. have you ever flashed? Yes.
  4. have you ever flashed and been seen by someone? Yes.
  5. have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed? Yes, took a walk with an ex girlfriend completely naked around college campus over summer break. Felt awesome! We were both only wearing shoes.
  6. have you ever been outside at night without any clothes? Quite a few times.
  7. have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed? Not really.
  8. have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes? Yeah I live in a prettu secluded area.
  9. have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare? Yes.
  10. have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare? Yes.
  11. have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked? Yes, car and boat partially and completely naked.
  12. have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked? Driven a car naked quite a few times and a boat once.
  13. have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat? Car quite a few times and once on a boat.
  14. have you ever tied yourself up outside? No.
  15. have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded? No.
  16. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside? No.
  17. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you? No but I would love to try this. Anyone wanna help? Lol..
  18. have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around? I was dared to drink a beer naked on a porch once at a small get together.. Around 6 or 7 people but I covered my junk.
  19. have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around? See above.
  20. does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever? Not sure on this one.
  21. did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc) Ooh I don't know. It's pretty cold outside. Lol..
[/QUOTE]

Anything in between, I'll consider..
bakersdozen69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 05:21 AM   #10
EmmaLang
Distinguished Member

1) does the idea of being naked outside turn you on? Yes it does, I love being seen and being naked outside is great because the surprise on peoples faces is great.

2) have you ever gone commando (no underwear)? All the time, hardly ever wear underwear these days.

3) have you ever flashed? Many, Many times. it is great fun.

4) have you ever flashed and been seen by someone? Many times yes, no point flashing if no one sees it.

5) have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed? I have walked naked at night and in the day, totally exposed.

6) have you ever been outside at night without any clothes? Yes

7) have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed? Yes totally Naked.

8) have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes? Yes

9) have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare? I have yes often and the thread with the results of what happened are posted on this site.

10) have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare? Yes I have, a lot of my friends have given me dares and people I meet also do.

11) have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked? Bus and car

12) have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked? No I can't drive yet.

13) have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat? Yes recieved and given in car and bus

14) have you ever tied yourself up outside? Not ties myself but have been tied

15) have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded? Not done it to myself

16) would you ever let someone else tie you up outside? I have and would let people tie me up outside.

17) would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you? I would yes I would not have a problem with that at all.

18) have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around? Yes Often

19) have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around? Yes Often

20) does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever? Yes, I would luv that alot it sounds mega sexy

21) did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc) Maybe go out later and get naked, luv being naked in the rain.

I am Sub not Dom so sorry but I am not looking for a Slave.

Read my dares and let me have new dares please.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=95735
EmmaLang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 11:50 AM   #11
JessicaTara

does the idea of being naked outside turn you on? yes
have you ever gone commando (no underwear)? yes
have you ever flashed? yes
have you ever flashed and been seen by someone? no
have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed? yes
have you ever been outside at night without any clothes? yes
have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed? no
have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes? no
have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare? yes
have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare? yes
have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked? yes
have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked? yes
have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat? yes
have you ever tied yourself up outside? yes
have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded? no
would you ever let someone else tie you up outside? yes
would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you? yes
have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around? no
have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around? no
does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever? yes and yes
did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc) not yet. too light outside

Snap: webslutjessica
Email: [email protected]

I am submissive.

Not looking for a Master. Or a slave.

Likes, Dislikes, Toys
JessicaTara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 01:14 PM   #12
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

Yes it does provided it's somewhat hidden. Sadly I haven't been able to do so in a whie.
Yes but I can only do it so much as I wear jeans and after a couple of days rubbing against my "head' it gets bothered. I'm actually commando right now.
have you ever flashed?
Yes, during a sleepover I flashed my dick at my friend while he was sleeping.
Technically no.
Yes and almost all of these times when I was walking, everything was exposed.
Yes I have many times but not so much anymore.
Yes, once again almost everything was exposed.
Same as above yes, but not as often as nightime.
Yes I have, four guys and I were in a hot tub and eventually we all ended up naked but nothing further happened than that.
Technically same as above yes even if we are all covered by water and bubbles.
Yes. I've actually driven home twice. One I was partially naked, once I was completely naked. As for a bus,train, plane, boat no.
See above.
Sadly no I have not.
No.
No.
If there was a very low risk that I would be caught, they would always be near me and it wouldn't be for a long time yes.
I'd be fine with the above but not the blindfold.
Not by choice, I was in a hospital after a serious accident. They had to cut my clothes off.
See above.
It does turn me on but only if it were legal, and yes I would do it.
did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc)
Sadly no because the areas I used to practice are no longer suitable for my exploits, not to mention if my domme found I did something stupid lately, things wouldn't be too peachy.

If you want to read more about my experiences in public nudity you can check them out in more detail in my story "Some Stuff I've Done" link in my signature.

38/male/partially bi/switch
D/s Status: Protector, Dom and Daddy of pixie.dust

I love meeting new, nice, smart people. I communicate through Discord mainly.

What are my limits/likes/supplies?
Click here!

Check Out my Literary Works
Targeting the Ignored [Fiction]
Some Stuff I've Done (Non-Fiction)
Komodo Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 04:53 PM   #13
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Yes
Yes
have you ever flashed?
Yes
The person I was flashing saw
Yep
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare
Yes
Yep
Nope
Nope
Nope
Nope
Depends
Depends
Only a few people
Nope
Only if I was in a place where I didn't know anyone and I would never return there again
I've always enjoyed outside nudity but I rarely get the chance to partake in it

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.

Last edited by Truckernaut42; 03-18-2013 at 04:57 PM.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 10:37 PM   #14
egaskrad
getDare Sweetheart

1. does the idea of being naked outside turn you on? not really, it depends on the 5 Ws.
  2. have you ever gone commando (no underwear)? yes, for dare reason only
  3. have you ever flashed? yes, for the reason of being dared
  4. have you ever flashed and been seen by someone? yes
  5. have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed? no
  6. have you ever been outside at night without any clothes? no
  7. have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed? if you mean a private body part, no.
  8. have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes? no
  9. have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare? yes
  10. have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare? no
  11. have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked? no
  12. have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked? no
  13. have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat? no. sound interesting thou
  14. have you ever tied yourself up outside? no
  15. have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded? no
  16. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside? mmm, I think I dont mind
  17. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you? as long as she is someone I trust
  18. have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around? no
  19. have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around? I have been to a nude beach once. and numerous times being naked in a changing room with the others.
  20. does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever? with no consequence, say behind hidden mask in a remote country, probably yes
  21. did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc) no
egaskrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 08:14 AM   #15
samantha69

does the idea of being naked outside turn you on? Yes. It can be fun.
have you ever gone commando (no underwear)? Yes
have you ever flashed? Yes (haven't you?)
have you ever flashed and been seen by someone? Yes
have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed? Yes
have you ever been outside at night without any clothes? Yes
have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed? Yes
have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes? Yes
have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare? Yes
have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare? Yes
have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked? Yes
have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked? Yes
have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat? Yes
have you ever tied yourself up outside? No
have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded? No
would you ever let someone else tie you up outside? No
would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you? No
have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around? Yes
have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around? Yes
does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? No! if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever? No
did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc) It is cold and snowy outside. Get real. However, I can tell you that I have been naked outside many times with other people (such as camping and swimming where it was clothing optional) and I loved it. And I still do enjoy slipping my clothing off outdoors from time to time... such as skinny dipping with friends in their pool or having fun outdoors with my husband. Nudity doesn't hurt -- it is enjoyable.
samantha69 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, car, exhibisinism, naked, outdoor, slam