Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 09-26-2022, 04:12 PM   #1
Daring-Do

Female 18/female/slave seeks any age/male/master in any place (online)

18/female/slave seeks any age/male/master in any place (online)

Hello there good people of Getdare! As you can see I'm once again reaching out to try and find a master for myself. Over the past few months I've done a lot of experimenting to try and see what I like and what I don't like, and I think that i've finally explored enough to articulate what I want in the best way possible.

Before I get too far into this post, I will go ahead and say that as someone currently living in a college dorm with a roommate, I'll need a master who is willing to get creative with dares and tasks. I don't have much of a private space, but there is a bathroom with private bathroom stalls and private shower stalls too. I share my room with someone who doesn't know about this side of me, so any dares in my room would have to be hidden or at the very least done when she isn't around. I am in the room alone a lot. I'm willing to do dares around campus and during class however.

With that out of the way, I'll move on to the bulk of my post. From here on in I'll be talking about rather extreme things, so if that doesn't interest you then please move on. I'm looking for a sadistic master to treat me like I'm not a person. Someone who will take pleasure in my pain and humiliation. I want to look back at my college experience and remember only how painful and humiliating it was. For some reason I also love getting gross dares, things like having to eat hair found in the shower or pee for two seconds in my pants before pulling them down.

My ideal master wouldn't care about my comfort or my wellbeing, and might even try to make things harder for me on purpose. For example not letting me sleep some nights. I want to be denied the typically college experience in exchange for voluntarily making myself go through gross, painful, and humiliating things. I also want someone who's willing to be very controlling. I want to have to beg for every luxury that I could get. Beg to spend time with friends, beg for computer time to finish work, even beg to go to sleep or eat at the dining halls.

There are a few kinks that I would really like to lean on, one of them being chastity. I’m a virgin and I really love the thought of being denied orgasm for long stretches of time (even permanently) and also being denied the chance to sleep with anyone. I’d love to be humiliated about never feeling cock before and how I never will, etc. I’d also really love to do some sort of behavioral rules, so that you were in control of how people saw me.

My kinks:
-Humiliation
-Degradation
-Dehumanization
-Long dares
-Public
-Anal
-Pet play (pig)
-Watersports
-Pain/Extreme pain
-Body writing
-Gaping
-Loss of Control
-Parental type controls (Not installing actual software)
-object insertion
-Hygiene play (Being told not to shower, to change, etc.)
-Uncomfortable positions

Limits
-Family/Friends directly involved
-Sending pics (I may send pics/vids I've already taken but I won't take pics on demand)
-Illegal

In short, if you're looking for someone that you can treat like trash and they'll thank you for it, then hit me up on kik at DaringDo.
Old 09-27-2022, 09:36 AM   #2
sharpiegirl

That Kik account, DaringDo, is like 10 years old
Old 09-27-2022, 09:50 AM   #3
ashleyslut
Distinguished Member

Looks like it been disconnected

likes: orgasm denial, light pain, humiliation, age play, puppy play, hidden public

dislike: anal, extreme pain, public, breasts/pussy torture

hard limits: webcam, pics, mic, scat, illegal, family, friends

might add or change if needed
Old 09-27-2022, 10:06 AM   #4
lola.fox
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharpiegirl View Post
That Kik account, DaringDo, is like 10 years old
if i had to hazard a guess you probably arent including the period in her username. When i had one in mine people always messaged the wrong person bc they wouldnt see that i had a . in mine

i’m a pint-sized lady with not so tiny curves who despises mindless small talk, men who ask for things they don't deserve, and women who have a penchant for gossip.
Old 09-27-2022, 11:04 AM   #5
MeisterRebus
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to MeisterRebus

Her kik-name is Penelope "toilet face" Walker and she is since 73 days on kik. Nevertheless she doesn't even read messages and that's nothing new. As she posted already some weeks ago it was the same situation then. Never got any reply.

One of the Headmasters of the Elite Slave Training School

male, straight, dominant, strict, creative and experienced

loves - obedience, passion, dedication, intelligence and discipline, educating newbies

hates - fakes, wannabees, guys hiding behind girls profiles

hard limits - stupid people and time wasters

++ My kik/Signal/Telegram is MeisterRebus ++

Reminder: If you can't stand the heat, don't dance with the devil...
Old 09-28-2022, 10:48 AM   #6
shadoweater

Messaged here here as well as kik (with the .), no response on either, and kik wasn't even read.

Understandable if she's getting a lot of PMs and can't respond to all of them, but then why is she posting another ad?

That being said, if you're reading this OP, please check your kik & DMs! Or update if you've already found someone!

(as of 2024, in case I forget to update)

Last edited by shadoweater; 09-28-2022 at 11:12 AM.
Old 09-28-2022, 09:56 PM   #7
new and willing

shadoweater and MeisterRebus you do realize that kik only sends read receipts if the person decides to join the chat. They can read the message in the new chats menu and then decide to either join the chat or delete it. Until they join the chat no read receipts are sent.

Likes: light pain, light anal, masturbating, spanking, rules, bondage, lifestyle rules, I'm still trying to figure out the rest.
Dislikes: wax, edging, chastity, heavy anal
limits: sissification, messy, crossdressing, public, blood, permanent, poop, illegal, piss, blackmail, face pics, wedgies, ass to mouth, degradation

Toys: butt plug trainer kit

I might send pictures at my discretion without my face.
PM Dares
AMA
http://bdsmtest.org/r/eRqjxuvc
Old 09-29-2022, 03:48 AM   #8
MeisterRebus
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to MeisterRebus

new and willing - this is only true if the chat is a completely new one and your chat partner is not listed in your kik contacts. If he/she is, then the (new) conversation is simply considered as a continuation of your former conversations and shows the "S", the "D" and the "R" very clearly. This way you can very well tell if your messages have been delivered, read or simply ignored.

If you look at the posting history of the OP you will see that she/he posted the same ad on the 26th of july, the 26th of august and the 27th of september this year (she/he missed the 26th of september by one hour and 12 minutes though...) Strangely she/he never posted "I did find what I was looking for, no need to continue applying" or anything similar. In fact she/he never posted any reaction to the threads nor was there any follow-up.

As we all know, communication is one of the major pillars of BDSM. If you are looking for a counterpart of any kind you should always take your time to exchange views, ideas about kinks and sexual preferences. The more you communicate before taking any decision, the more likely your will get what you want and what you are looking and hoping for.

Last but not least - by posting an ad or opening a thread you are actively inviting others to communicate with you. Then ignoring these messages you encouraged is not only counter-productive but also a matter of style and lack of respect. And please - don't tell me you are flooded with messages the way you can't answer them all. A little copy/paste notice like "Thank you so much for your message, Sir. I will need some time to answer, please have a little patience..." not only shows appreciation but also gives you time to think and react without time pressure.

One of the Headmasters of the Elite Slave Training School

male, straight, dominant, strict, creative and experienced

loves - obedience, passion, dedication, intelligence and discipline, educating newbies

hates - fakes, wannabees, guys hiding behind girls profiles

hard limits - stupid people and time wasters

++ My kik/Signal/Telegram is MeisterRebus ++

Reminder: If you can't stand the heat, don't dance with the devil...
The following user says Thank You to MeisterRebus for this post:
Old 09-29-2022, 08:56 AM   #9
shadoweater

Quote:
Originally Posted by new and willing View Post
shadoweater and MeisterRebus you do realize that kik only sends read receipts if the person decides to join the chat. They can read the message in the new chats menu and then decide to either join the chat or delete it. Until they join the chat no read receipts are sent.
I didn't know that! Good to know.

(as of 2024, in case I forget to update)
Old 09-29-2022, 09:12 AM   #10
Jojo246

Messaged her twice and the same here read but no reply
Old 09-30-2022, 01:50 AM   #11
immoralrestraint

For someone who isn't even answering (though he or she is definitely checking the thread once in a while), they're really racking up a whole lot of rent-free living, I gotta say.
Old 11-11-2022, 12:33 AM   #12
pluky
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by immoralrestraint View Post
For someone who isn't even answering (though he or she is definitely checking the thread once in a while), they're really racking up a whole lot of rent-free living, I gotta say.

Haha

I think the guys in here should try what it's like being a girl and getting bombarded with msgs, then maybe they would understand why the girls posting ads might end up ignoring most of it.

About kik games : I don't want people who don't have a GD account to contact me for kik games which are aimed at the users of this site.

Also, I do not respond to accounts that aren't at least as old as mine.

29 F
Likes, Dislikes, Limits.

Advertisements
Kink Talk