Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 09-03-2022, 02:26 AM   #1
fromo
Distinguished Member

Male 30/male/dom seeks 21+/female/sub in any place (open to trans)

30/male/dom seeks 21+/female/sub in any place (open to trans)

Hello and welcome to my newest add! After taking a recent break I've decided to come back and throw my hat into the ring once again. This add is open to Female and Trans (any direction) subs, slaves, pets ect. Age is no issue so long as those applying are 21 or above, being older isn't a problem.
This is a bit of a read, so get yourself comfy as normal!

Who Am I?

I've been active as a dom for over a decade both online and offline to a fair range of people and styles of doming and as time has passed on my break, I've found myself wanting to return to what I enjoy, guiding people, helping them to improve things they want improving or simply help people to explore themselves and discover what they enjoy safely.
I'm a fairly geeky person, I play video games, enjoy anime, read comics, play D&D, write, occasionally draw. It is not necessary to have similar interests or to even wish to get to know me outside of the dynamic, that is completely up to the person applying. I always love an opportunity to talk about my interests however, especially if those interests are shared.
My job has fairly predictable hours, making scheduling quite easy on my end. I'm in BST in terms of time zone. Messenger wise I use Skype and Discord currently.
My longest lasting dynamic thus far has been around 3 years.

What Am I Like As A Dom?

For those not experienced I can happily gradually introduce you into things and to explore new things, you may be surprised at just what you may find yourself enjoying.
Life happens, there are many much more important things then this dynamic that always take priority, I will always understand when things happen that are out of a potential subs control, I do how-ever always expect open communication, to be left waiting never goes over great for me, especially now that it's so easy to send a simple message as plans change, this is easy enough for myself to do, so I of course expect it in return.
I like to set rules to live around, the degree of which varies completely on what level of control a potential sub is willing to relinquish. Examples can be from: clothing control, daily rituals, banning of particular words on certain days, an academic task ect. A conversation will be had early on to define how we would go about setting this up.
In terms of tasks/sessions, I like to use a combination of live sessions several times a week (ideally but not always the case) and set tasks that would see the sub producing a report and some degree of evidence of the task being completed. The length of sessions can vary greatly, from 30 minuets to anything depending on both parties availability, I prefer to have a bit of time after a session has completed to wind down and help with any sub drop that may occur with those serving me, the well being of anyone serving me is a high priority at all times, anyone serving me will be given a safe word (traffic lights system) that can be used at any time and will immediately stop any scenario that someone isn't comfy with.
Tasks vary greatly from the very simple straight forwards things such as having body writing on you for a day to longer and complex tasks, an example could be a traveling bondage task with a timed lock release method that could take several hours to complete. What time is available to serve will define allot of what can be done and we be a part of any early discussion we have to set up expectations for both parties.
I can be fairly strict, expecting rules to be followed, tasks to be completed and giving not fun consequences for failing to do so, I can enjoy giving out finishments, though I don't enjoy giving out punishments.
I do not share what is shared with me, unless very specific consent is given, I've been sent countless videos and pictures over the years and I've always stuck to my word keeping them private. I use to have a handful I shared on my profile, all of which I had consent to do so though even those have been taken offline now. You as a potential sub/slave are putting your trust in me so I simply can't break that trust, it's not in me to do so.
I will expect who-ever applies to be willing to verify themselves of course, this can easily be done safely to keep you anonymous.

What Do I Expect From A Sub/Slave Ect?

Above all things, I expect honesty. Starting out any dynamic with a lie will only ever end badly. Be honest with what you want, with what time you can commit, with what your living situation is, I have had dynamics in the past that have begun with lies on all of these things and it just starts you out with a foundation of sand, the most important thing you need to define is if you want a short term arrangement or a long term dynamic, claiming you want long term whilst only wanting short term fulfilment will only leave both parties disappointed, given personal plans from myself wouldn't get to be seen worked out and the potential sub wouldn't find the level of immediate fulfilment they were seeking.
There will be frequent communication, ideally seeing a few messages go back and forth a day at least to maintain contact and clearly demonstrate interest whilst keeping me updated with opportunities to plan for.
I like to be kept up to date with your day to day life (with what your willing to share), it gives me a good window into yourself as a person and helps me to strengthen the potential dynamic and potentially offer opportunities for tasks.
Answer the questions at the end of this add clearly and to the best of your ability, it will be what gives me the first impression about you, first impressions matter so you should strive to put your best foot forwards.
I expect open communication if plans change, if a session for instance has been arranged for a particular time, to then see something come up such as a family member or friend inviting you out, you would inform me that plans change as you know they have changed or that plans may change around that time, this just means that 1 party is not left disappointed when the other doesn't show without giving a reason. Of course, I hold myself to this standard as well.
Be straight forward about what you enjoy, do not decide to break rules ect. because you think you'll enjoy the punishments for doing so, I am very good at setting punishments people don't enjoy, as many have found out.
If you have any medical history I should be aware of, please let me know so I can accommodate for it. I have had subs hide this from me in the past, in particular last year I had someone do this who got sick as a result of hiding this, I took it quite personally as a failure on my part (i had no way of knowing, but i still held myself responsible despite her being adamant I was not) and it is what ultimately led to me deciding to take a break. A medical issue will not be a reason for me to not consider you, it just means I can help to better accommodate for you.
As a little thing, to test those who read this, if you read this message be sure to mention 'cookie' somewhere in your response to the add.
I do not expect any applicant to be doing naked cart wheels and telling me their life story immediately (despite me asking allot of questions), your comfort is important, from wanting to remain anonymous by always hiding your face to never giving personal location details to being honest if you don't like a particular type of task.

What Are My Interests?

To anyone reading, you are not required to have an interest in all of my 'loves' or even any of them, they can be ignored quite happily.

Loves:
Humiliation - There are oh so many ways to explore this and specific directions to take it, I decided to just mention humiliation as an umbrella for everything linked to it though.
Bondage - The act of bondage has always been an interest, especially of creating tasks or sessions revolving around it.
Pet Play - I've always found the subs/slaves I've matched with best have had tendencies to enjoy pet play so it is something I often look for and enjoy exploring.
Hidden Public - Going about day to day task with a bit of fun sprinkled in is never a bad thing, a shopping trip in a body harness or with holes plugged, simple things can be so fun, just never involve someone else.
Tease And Denial - I can be murder with this one, is there anything more fun then torturing someone by getting them so close and then backing off constantly for hours?
Creating Tasks - I like to be creative so if someone is able to let my creativity shine I go all in putting together fun tasks.
Helping People Improve - An important part of the dynamic for me is helping people to improve themselves if they want help, I've done this with many, from creating stable schedules to improve self care, academic tasks that help with their studies or even with learning a language, most aren't interested in this but I'm more then happy to cater to helping people build themselves up stronger then ever before.

Just about everything, I am flexible and able to accommodate most interests of those who apply to me, the loves are simply an ideal interest or two I would look for. If I truthfully listed all my loves I would be here typing for a very, very, very long time, so it's best to just give a few notables.

Dislikes
There is little I dislike, I am willing to take part in most things that are not within my limits unless someone brings up something I hadn't considered whilst writing this add.

Limits:
Cutting - For obvious reasons this is an absolute no go, I won't even entertain someone displaying a fantasy for it.
Anything Illegal - I have no interest in getting someone serving me in trouble and I generally would never want to take part in anything relating to this.
Electric Play - There are allot of dangers in this and it isn't something that should be explored by yourself. It should only be done with someone who knows what they are doing, in this instance I wouldn't have the faintest clue.
Breath Control - This is very dangerous to explore even with someone else present, exploring this alone could be disastrous so I won't take part in it.

Questions?

1. What is your name/nickname?
2. What is your age?
3. What is your gender (please define if trans or other, it can effect what physical tasks you can do)?
4. What are your loves, likes, dislikes and limits?
5. What is your time zone?
6. What is your living situation?
7. What are your favourite hobbies?
8. What messengers do you have?
9. Are your willing to share pictures? Videos? Go on webcam?
10. How long have you been active as a sub/slave ect?
11. What is your favourite thing about yourself?
12. What would you change about yourself given the choice?
13. What is one of your favourite scenarios you like to think about?
14. Tell me a random fact about yourself?
15. What made you decide to respond to this add?
16. Do you have any medical issues I should be aware of that your willing to share?
17. How can I improve this add?
18. Do you have any immediate questions for me?

I hope to hear back from a few applicants in the near future. I may update this add with any suggestions sent my way or with examples of sessions/tasks I've set in the past.
Old 09-23-2022, 07:52 PM   #2
Babygirlblackout
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Bumping this because it’s a well written ad and I really hope you find someone!

<3
Old 09-27-2022, 09:48 AM   #3
sharpiegirl

Oh my gosh this is so well-written! I'm obsessed with logical, mature doms so just reading this definitely pushed a few buttons haha I hope you find the right submissive!
Old 10-07-2022, 01:08 PM   #4
fromo
Distinguished Member

I would like to just add as a reminder to any looking over this add, being of an older age then myself is no concern to me. I've known a good few people who've been concerned about this and have talked themselves out of applying because of it, when in reality those dynamics have turned out excellent and long lasting, spanning years, some I still know, even if we are not active in that manner any longer.
Will find a vessel in the paleblood moon..."

My Current Add Searching For A Sub:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=431569
Old 10-29-2022, 10:15 AM   #5
PurpleS
getDare Addict

Back to the top you go

Advertisements
Kink Talk