Old 03-25-2016, 01:28 PM   #1
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

Default Seduction

I am sitting at my desk, trying to get some work done before my boss gets in. I can’t seem to concentrate when he is here. My heart races, my body tingles, my brain gets foggy. He has such an effect on my body, on my mind, on me, but I don’t seem to have any effect on him.

Today is the day he takes notice of me.

This morning, I got in the shower, and just thinking about today I was excited. I used the shower head between my legs, letting the hot stream of water hit my clit just right. Just as my breathing was starting to get shallow, and the moans were escaping my lips, I pulled it away. I didn’t want to ruin what I was hoping would happen today.

When I got out of the shower, I put baby oil all over my body. I started at my feet and ankles, slowly working my way up my calves and shins, working it into my thighs, hips and stomach. I slowly rubbed it into my breasts, kneading them, and rolling my nipples between my fingers before continuing on to my arms and shoulders. I then dabbed my perfume in a few strategic areas; behind my knees, between my breasts, on my neck.

I put on my new pink lace panties with the matching bra and garter belt. I slipped on my nude thigh high stockings, black knee length skirt, and white blouse; making sure to leave the top few buttons open.

I left my shoulder length brown hair in loose curls, framing my face just right. My make up done just perfect. It took everything I had to not rip off my clothes and finish myself before leaving the house.

Now sitting in my chair, waiting for him to get here, I can’t stop thinking of his red office, and that big mahogany desk. I want to be bent over that desk, with him inside me, holding onto my hips …

“Good morning,” he is in earlier than normal. Come to think of it, he has been getting here earlier and earlier every day, always locking his door behind him for the first hour or so.

Instantly my nipples harden, straining against my lace bra and shirt. His voice is so confident. It is so smooth, melting my insides with just a few simple words. He makes the most mundane things sound so sexy. I could listen to his warm, fluid voice for hours, telling me all the dirty things he wants me to do to him; and what he wants to do to me … It is going to be another long day, with my clit throbbing and wanting to be touched. No, today I am going to make him notice me.

“I will be right in with your coffee Mr. Battle”.

I am so determined to put my plan into action, that I don’t hear his mumble of protests. I make his coffee, exactly the way he likes it; two cream, two sugar. I check myself in the toaster, plump my breasts and then I undo one more button.

When I get to the office of his door, I find it is already locked. I hear him fumble around.

“One minute!”

When he finally opens the door, he seems almost annoyed to see me there. Nonetheless, I follow him into his office and after he has taken a seat, I bend over and put the coffee in front of him. He keeps looking at his computer screen, he barely looks at me, my breasts practically hanging out of my shirt, my nipples so hard you can see them poking through the bra and the blouse.

Time for phase 2: I casually sit on the side of his desk, deliberately pulling my skirt up a bit. I cross and then uncross my less, and have them rest, parted slightly. If only he would look directly at me, he would see the moist pink panties between my legs. To my dismay, he still keeps his eyes strained on the computer screen.

My panties are so wet in anticipation of his touch. I want his hands all over me, tangled in my hair, using my mouth …

“Please lock your door on the way out, I have some things to do before getting started for the day.”

This might be my last chance, I can’t stand wanting him, needing him so much, and him not even noticing me. As I get up, I knock over the stack of papers on his desk. I bend down to pick them up. He lets out a moan. I guess he wasn’t too immune to me after all, maybe he is just an ass man instead. I stay bent over, ignoring his protests that he can get it, keep my ass in the air, my skirt pulling tight against it, riding up the more I bend over, each time I collect another paper.

After all the papers are picked up, I look up and notice that his pants seem to have a bulge, a very large bulge. Now kneeling on the ground, holding the pile of collected papers, I look up innocently at him, lick my lips and say, “Can I help you with anything else this morning Mr. Battle?”

He licks his lips, I part mine. My heart is beating, my knees and hands are shaking, my mouth is salivating for a taste of him. I stand up and he pulls me onto his lap.

“I have done everything I could to stop myself from doing this to you. I come in early every morning so that I can spend time in my office alone, thinking about you, stroking myself to the thought of you, outside my office, looking delicious and ready to eat. If I didn’t cum every morning, I wouldn’t be able to resist throwing you on my desk and eating you out until you beg me to stop.” I am shocked. That is why he has been coming in. All this time I was thinking that he had no interest in me but he was coming in to masturbate to thoughts of me so that he could get through the day. He has been having the same fantasies as me.

“Please don’t, I need you, now,” I whimper.

I feel his pants grow underneath me. I can’t stand it anymore. I slide down onto my knees and unbutton his jeans. I slide him out of his boxers and wrap my lips around him. Oh my god! He tastes amazing. He is so warm and smooth inside my mouth. I swirl my tongue around the tip and savor the taste of his precum.

“Mmmmmm,” I moan around him. I start to move my mouth up and down, up and down, up and down, fucking him with my mouth. And then suddenly, I hold him tight, deep in my throat, swallowing around him, feeling him grow even thicker and longer as he moans and groans. I start to move my mouth up and down again, faster and faster until I can feel him start to tense, I fondle his balls as they tighten inside of him, and then while looking up at him, I slam him deep into my throat and start to swallow around him again, moaning. A shiver takes over his body and he moans my name.

Just as I can’t stand waiting for attention anymore, he pulls my head up, shoves my soaking panties aside and pulls me on top of him. The feeling of him stretching me, pulsing inside me, is almost enough to send me over the edge. But he just holds me still until he can calm down. He rips open my blouse and starts roll my nipples between his thumb and finger. I moan and tense around him.

He kisses my neck, sending chills up my spine. He blows hot hair along my hair line, up to my ear. He nibbles on my ear lobe. His breath is heavy against me. I can tell he is struggling to keep in control. He whispers gently “I can’t wait to have my tongue inside you.” I can’t stay still any longer. I struggle for control, but he puts his hands firm on my hips and holds me still and says “patience sweetie!”

I try to relax against him, but feeling how hard and pulsing he is inside me, I whimper and beg him “please fuck me.” His hands knead my breasts, and tweak my nipples. He traces slow circles down my stomach and sides. His hand travels down my stomach and finally rests on my clit. I start to rock into his hand, fucking him at the same time.

My breathing speeds up even more, I can’t stop moaning. I am getting so close. He starts to slow down the pace. I whimper, and rock faster. I can’t get enough of his hand. “Don’t stop! I want to cum on your cock,” I desperately scream.

I feel him pulsing inside me, knowing he is also getting close. He speeds up his hand and I cum around him, shaking and quivering in his arms.
He pulls me off of him and I suck on his wet fingers.

“Sarah, I want to cum inside you”. When he is calmed down enough, he lifts me up and bends me over the desk. This is how I have always imagined it. He positions himself behind me and then thrusts hard into me. He fits me just right, so tight and perfectly. He holds my hips and fucks me from behind, pulling on my hair. Faster and faster, moaning and groaning my name.

I feel myself getting close. He is hitting me just right. He puts his hand around me and barely brushes my clit, and I am on the edge again. “Please,” I moan.

“Please what Sarah”

I barely have time to finish screaming, “Please release your hot cum inside me NOW”, and we are cumming together.

I guess I have an effect on him after all.

THE END

My heart belongs to my Husband: Mr. Devious
Being tortured frequently by my Dom SleepySloth
Served by my loyal worm Jaro
Caring for my little TheBrat
RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys
Discord: butterfly.cm

Butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Butterfly for this post:
Old 09-26-2022, 06:40 PM   #2
Butterfly