Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 09-25-2022, 10:11 PM   #1
theGoon

Default First time at Folsom Street Fair

(NON FICTION)

Folsom Street Fair is a yearly BDSM festival in San Francisco. It was today.

I wore dark shorts, a black t shirt, black boxers, and sandals. In my bag I had a change of clothes and a butt plug / prostate stimulator.

I got to the fair which was incredible, first I explored the place and it was enormous, fully 6x3 city blocks blocked off and packed with thousands of people in fetish gear ranging from stereotypical harness/leather style apparel to many topless women, shirtless guys, g-straps, thongs, bikinis-- and a couple full nudes. The works.

There were dozens (50+) of booths selling everything from handcuffs to floggers to vibrating butt plugs, a music stage, multiple bondage stages, and an open-to-all bondage and imapct play area. Dropping the change of clothes off at the coat check, I went to explore.

I wandered around until I came across a woman in a low cut skintight dress standing alone; we made eye contact and I approached, and said "Hey, I'm doing a dare where I have to lose these clothes, but only other people can strip me. So do you want to pick something and take it off?"

With a bemused smirk she answered "Okay," hesitating before she gestured to my backpack, which I removed. She motioned for me to lift my arms and once I did, she tugged up my shirt over my head in one (albeit awkward) motion.

Standing there shirtless, I told her to do whatever she wanted with the shirt, and smiled as I turned to walk away. Now meandering around Folsom Street itself, the crowded central artery of the fair, I encountered an astounding amount of people who grabbed my ass, slapped it, or reached for my crotch without any sort of prompting as I made my way though the crowd. Kind of hot.

Next, I walked to the bondage stage where a young Asian lady was suspended in midair, ensconced in an intricate shibari spiderweb crawling its way up her body like a tightly woven fractal. I wormed my way through a sea of elbows, leather, and blowjobs-in-progress to a less crowded area to scout the next person that would help me in my journey.

Leaning on a lamp post scanning over the crowd, I noticed two girls of about 25 walking side by side down the sidewalk. The first had hot bright red hair and a red collar to match, connected to a leash that the second was holding firmly in her hand as they walked along the edge of the crowd. I locked eyes with the leader, and she gave me a smirk. I gave a facial expression that must have hit the right notes of inviting and friendly and before I knew it they had closed the distance and the leader chirped, "Hey!"

Scanning over the pair, my eyes drifted downwards towards the first girl's outfit. She wore a strappy top which covered her nipples but not much more, and a leather harness bottom that was wide open in the front revealing her most intimate parts bathing in the sunlight. The collared follower, however, wore a modest sundress-- a strikingly interesting role reversal.

I responded, "Hi, what's your name?"

"Sam." She gestured to her partner, "and this is my slut."

"Nice to meet you!" I replied, flashing a smile before continuing. "I'm trying to complete a challenge today where I get rid of all my clothes, but only complete strangers can pick something to take off. Are you in?"

They both nodded, and Sam gave me a sly grin, saying "What an interesting idea! I love that." She pointed down at my shoes, and said "Those."

As I lifted up each leg in turn, Sam slid the shoes off my feet and reached out to hand them to me.

"No," I interjected, stopping her hand. "Do what you want with them, but don't give them back to me." At this, she raised her eyebrows and seemed to question if I was serious. I nodded, and she gave me a smirk and released the leash for a second to walk over to a nearby trash can, dropping the shoes in.

I turned towards the slut as Sam took the leash back into her hand, and she pointed at my pants without saying a word. I stepped towards her and she quickly unbuttoned the front, and pulled them down my legs. As I stepped out of the shorts my erection strained against my boxers on which her gaze lingered as she stood back up and handed the pants to Sam, who walked over and threw them out as well. Hot.

After this we introduced ourselves properly and Sam and I decided to go to the interactive impact play area and the three of us made our way through the crowds to the other side of the fair. I wish I had a leash and collar of my own we could have used...

After waiting in a line for about 20 minutes we reached the entrance to the play area itself, where you were matched with an available top as they finished with each 10 minute session. Five or six bondage stations littered the space, from wooden St. Andrew's Crosses to fancy spread-eagle rigs and padded benches. I was matched with a middle aged Chinese dominatrix dressed in a tight leather bodysuit with shiny spikes all over and tall black boots. Fucking perfect.

She takes my hand and leads me to a 3-part padded bench, with a raised middle section. After a brief conversation where I explain I don't have a ton of experience and we establish consent and limits, she motions to the bench and I take the same position I'd seen the last few participants assume on that rig. Don't worry-- they were heavily disinfected between each session.

I instantly forget any thought of disinfectant as the paddle comes down swiftly on my ass for the first time. What glorious pain, the ecstasy of embracing discomfort and surrendering completely to carnal torment. As she paddled me a handful of times I winced but the speed was not intense enough to cause overwhelming pain. She paused and as she trailed her hand down my back she leaned down and whispered into my ear, "How was that?"

Breathless, I made eye contact with her and gasped "More. But wait..."

I clambered to my feet and turned my head to look at the crowd. There were about 30-40 people watching, and several smiled as ai scanned across their transfixed faces. I glanced at my Domme and without a word pulled down my boxers, the last thing I had on. I tossed them to the side and faced the crowd, to surprisingly loud cheering and whistles. Hell yeah, confidence boost.

I took my place back on the bench and the beatings only increased. Ten minutes passed in a whirl as the world faded away, all I could think about was the paddle (and then the flogger, and then the palm) sending ripples from my ass cheeks to every corner of my body. A body which was being scrutinized by dozens of passerby and a considerable crowd. Their eyes bored holes in my skin as I flushed red (in more places than just my face) and I reveled in the attention and the absolutely humiliating exposure that I'd been craving for as long as I can remember.

As the session came to a close I staggered over to my backpack and slung it over my shoulder as I grabbed the boxers in my hand and walked out into the crowd. I got several ass slaps and an older lady reached out and openly grabbed my cock, locking eyes with me as I stopped walking and let her stroke it for a few long, delicious seconds until she disappeared into the crowd and I kept walking. I pitched the boxers into the nearest trash can.

At this point I'd unfortunately lost track of Sam and Slut, but I felt the intimate company of the entire crowd as I moved through a mass of people brushing against me and groping every part of my body. Making my way to a less crowded area I decided it was time to insert the butt plug. I got on my knees on the side of a sidewalk and noticed the expressions of the people around me turn from mild amusement to shock to curious interest as I placed the lubed up plug onto my ass and began to slowly push it inside.

I made it a point to crane my neck and look behind me as I worked the plug into my ass, looking at the faces of the people standing along the wall of the building near me, and the constant stream of people on the sidewalk, watching as I stretched open my ass to accommodate this plug. Once finished, I shakily got to my feet and limped into the crowd once again, feeling the plug shift inside me with every step.

The next hour passed in a blur as I wandered around the fair, loving the attention of being one of few totally naked people walking around in the buff.

By this time, the sun was starting to think about setting so I made my way over to clothing check and grabbed my spare shorts, shirt, and flip flops. Getting dressed in a hurry, I made my way to the train stop and headed home. Mission accomplished.

Last edited by theGoon; 09-25-2022 at 10:14 PM.
theGoon is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to theGoon for this post:
Old 09-25-2022, 10:28 PM   #2
Vodin30
getDare Devil

I have not been to Folsom yet, but it sounds like you had a great time. Maybe i will see you there sometime.

Limits: family, friends, animals, scat, under age, social suicide. Permanent markings.

feel free to send me an email, PM, or kik me
Vodin30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2024, 12:42 PM   #3
M234

Wow, sounds like an awesome experience!! I’d never dare to do this!!!
M234 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk