Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 09-05-2022, 02:31 PM   #1
Sexyplant

Female 29/female/switch seeks 21+/any sex/switch in any place

29/female/switch seeks 21+/any sex/switch in any place

My name is Sexyplant. I have learned about myself that I have a Switchy side to myself. That means that I like to top and bottom, and submit, and hopefully one day dominate. I want to experience the world and all it has to offer. I want to play with multiple people and grow familiar with what it means to top in a casual, friendly setting. I want to make friends with those I play with. To have conversations, to learn about each other, to establish a sort of platonic intimacy along with play. I’m looking for a Switch to play with. I want to try my hand at topping and bottoming with someone. I want to build that connection and more confidence in my skills and abilities. I want to give and receive pleasure.

I cannot promise more than online at the moment, and to start, we would have to have conversations before pictures would be exchanged, however I am more than happy to exchange them in the future. Some of my likes include pet play, sex toys, writing reports, sensory deprivation, and chemical play. I’d like to expand my list of likes to include the things I’m curious about. My limits include anything gross/unsanitary, anything public including public exposure, family, bestiality, social suicide, sleep deprivation/denial, and blackmail of any sort.

I live in the central standard time zone in the United States. I do have a lot of time that I am at work, but my hours of availability are typically weekends and M-F after 6pm to the time I go to bed. I don’t have a preference on gender or sexuality, really just want someone to play with. I am more than happy to play a game of questions to get the ball rolling and the ice cracking.

Please DM me with any questions, comments, or concerns, and let me know if you are interested. Thank you.

Sexyplant

Last edited by Merlin; 09-05-2022 at 02:54 PM. Reason: Wrong gender by accident, whoops
The following 7 users say Thank You to Sexyplant for this post:
Old 09-05-2022, 02:55 PM   #2
Andrew 25:17
Distinguished Member

Good luck with your search, wish you to find people to can grown and have fun with, you deserve it .

LIKES/DISLIKE/LIMITS

BDSM Test

I'm in a lovely and kinky discord server since 2 years now and I'm helping spread the word, we're always looking for new people to join us so if you're interested feel free to contact me .

Life is much too important a thing ever to talk seriously about it.
- Oscar Wilde
Old 09-11-2022, 03:50 PM   #3
DJ-playmate
getDare Sweetheart

You are a sweetheart and I would love to have you explore your teasing & tormenting domme side on me.
Old 09-12-2022, 05:27 PM   #4
smbd88

I PM'd you, ad looks amazing, hope you'll find what youre looking for

LIKES: anal, butt plugs, dildos, submission, limited public exposure, spanking, masturbation, bondage, orgasm control
Dislikes (I will accept dares on these): cum eating, feminization, toenail polish, waxing

Toys
Chastity Cage
XXXL Worlds Most Comfortable Buttplug
2 XL buttplugs & large plug
2 large anal jewelry plug
Large & Medium dildo
http://i1148.photobucket.com/albums/...ps5pizlhqq.jpg
Old 09-25-2022, 06:02 PM   #5
DJ-playmate
getDare Sweetheart

I await your torments.

Advertisements