Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 09-19-2022, 07:01 PM   #1
Sacredflame

Male 27/male/sub seeks 18-30/any sex/dom in any place (serious replies)

27/male/sub seeks 18-30/any sex/dom in any place (serious replies)

Hello,
I just wanted to start this off by saying how much I have enjoyed my time on GD! I’m a 27 year old male that is hoping to find someone to serve. I am a total nerd and love dnd, movies, reading, games, D&D, etc. I am easy going but I work hard to please others. I believe my little cock should be owned and that I need to be put in my place.

Likes: Where to begin here! I am still discovering myself and I will need lots of training. I love the idea of giving up control. I want someone else to control when I can feel pleasure and when I deserve pain. I like orgasm control and being told what to do with my cum. I am definitely not a professional when it comes to anal but I would love training. I do have a dildo that I can use for this. I fantasize about doing an anal only orgasm but have never achieved it. I enjoy pet play and being treated as less than human. I enjoy humiliation and to some degree being turned into a sissy slut. I like the idea of having to ask permission to piss.

Dislikes: keep in mind that my dislikes are not limits and I’m willing to do them for punishments. They include things like line writing, pain, and denial.

Limits: I’m still devolving this section but my limits for now include social suicide, blood, scat, and public (might be open to hidden public).

Toys: I have a few toys. I have a dildo, cock rings, fleshlight, nipple clamps, etc.

Expectations: I expect someone who is going to be here for the long haul. I want to find someone that cares about me but also can put me in my place and punish me when necessary. If you are going to contact me, please try to put some thought into what you want to say. I would prefer that to simple, one line responses.

Contact me: if I seem like I might be a good fit and you’ve enjoyed reading this, please reach out! I would be happy to answer any questions. You can either dm me or reach out in kik! My username is sacredflamegd.

Last edited by Sacredflame; 09-20-2022 at 07:58 AM. Reason: Correcting info
The following user says Thank You to Sacredflame for this post:
Old 09-21-2022, 05:48 AM   #2
wolf-prince

What timezone are you in?
Old 09-22-2022, 10:14 PM   #3
Sacredflame

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf-prince View Post
What timezone are you in?
I’m in mountain daylight time (GMT-6)
Old 09-24-2022, 03:56 AM   #4
wolf-prince

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacredflame View Post
I’m in mountain daylight time (GMT-6)
I am about 7 hours ahead of you. Would that be a problem? It may be difficult for us to be online at the same time.

Advertisements
Kink Talk