Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 09-21-2022, 10:55 PM   #61
artin

1. Would you magically half the size of your penis/boobs for 100,000 dollars?
Yes

2. Would you rather be able to make glitter or confetti magically poof out of thin air?
Poof out of thin air

3. If an indestructible chastity belt magically locks itself onto you and the key was at the top of the Eiffel tower how long do you think you will be denied?
Forever

4. Which GD member would you let decide your bedtime every night for the next year? Or you decide their bedtime? If the latter, how kind would you be?
agolnafu

5. Could you survive the next 2 days without clothes if all yours disappeared?
Yes

6. What was your first fetish and is it still ranked highly today?
Foot fetish

7. If you were offered a job as a sissy/sexy maid tomorrow would you take it?
No. Or depends on the pay.

8. Would you rather drink from a lifelike toy penis or eat from a dog bowl for a month?
Lifelike toy penis. But, why not both?

9. Would you rather be locked in fingerless mitts or 6 inch heels for a week?
6 inch heels

10. Would you bet your life savings on black(roulette) if you got 4 times your money instead of the regular payout on your bet? So if you had 10,000 you would either lose it all or walk out with 40,000.
No

11. Why are you not naked right now? Could you be naked right now?
I’m naked

12. What percent dom/sub are you?
30/70

13. Would you let a member of your preferred sex spank you 50 times every time you swear/cuss or put you in the naughty corner for 10 minutes?
Spank me 50 times

14. Whats the most creative dare you ever made/you were ever given?
I can’t remember a distinguishably creative one

15. Have you ever felt turned on from being bossed around/being the boss in a non sexual setting? If so please tell us
No

16. Would you rather be the facesitter or the facesittee?
Facesittee

Kik: theartinj

Likes: Humiliation, CBT, pain, degradation, piss play, hidden public, feminization, losing control
Dislikes: Food play, scat, messy, body writing, corner time
Limits: Public, permanent, photo, video, anything that relates to my real-life identity

Spend 1 minutes and
Send me PM dares!

My name is "Lucy"

Last edited by artin; 09-21-2022 at 10:55 PM. Reason: Formatting
artin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2022, 04:53 PM   #62
b5454170

Absolutely! I have neither

2. Would you rather be able to make glitter or confetti magically poof out of thin air?
Confetti

3. If an indestructible chastity belt magically locks itself onto you and the key was at the top of the Eiffel tower how long do you think you will be denied?
At least a few years!

4. Which GD member would you let decide your bedtime every night for the next year? Or you decide their bedtime? If the latter, how kind would you be?
Idk! I don't know many GD members individually.

Not the next two days, but the next day would be ok.

Bondage, not as much as it used to be but definitely still a fan

If I was making a lot of money, probably. I like my current job tho.

8. Would you rather drink from a lifelike toy penis or eat from a dog bowl for a month?
Dog bowl-- HOT

I can walk in heels, so heels.

10. Would you bet your life savings on black(roulette) if you got 4 times your money instead of the regular payout on your bet? So if you had 10,000 you would either lose it all or walk out with 40,000.
Definitely not

Just got home-- but I could be!

10% Dom, 90% Sub

13. Would you let a member of your preferred sex spank you 50 times every time you swear/cuss or put you in the naughty corner for 10 minutes?
Spank me

I am not sure! I am a big fan of the jigsaw puzzle add thread, as well as dares that use items and techniques that seem innocuous

15. Have you ever felt turned on from being bossed around/being the boss in a non sexual setting? If so please tell us
Yes, older male teachers have, can, and will do it for me

Facesittee

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys

BDSM TEST
MOVIE DENIAL ADD THREAD
b5454170 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2022, 02:30 PM   #63
WhoreEmma

1. Would you magically half the size of your penis/boobs for 100,000 dollars? yes! My boobs are too big this would be a blessing

2. Would you rather be able to make glitter or confetti magically poof out of thin air? Glitter

3. If an indestructible chastity belt magically locks itself onto you and the key was at the top of the Eiffel tower how long do you think you will be denied? I’d say at few weeks until I get frustrated enough to risk it all

4. Which GD member would you let decide your bedtime every night for the next year? Or you decide their bedtime? If the latter, how kind would you be? Hmm i dunno, the last person I did a task for was Merlín so he can decide my bedtime. If I decided his then it’s 7pm bedtime

5. Could you survive the next 2 days without clothes if all yours disappeared? Yeah I’ll just stay at home

6. What was your first fetish and is it still ranked highly today?bondage and yes

7. If you were offered a job as a sissy/sexy maid tomorrow would you take it?nah I don’t wanna clean

8. Would you rather drink from a lifelike toy penis or eat from a dog bowl for a month?drink from toy penis

9. Would you rather be locked in fingerless mitts or 6 inch heels for a week? Heels

10. Would you bet your life savings on black(roulette) if you got 4 times your money instead of the regular payout on your bet? So if you had 10,000 you would either lose it all or walk out with 40,000.nope, I’d cry if I lost it

11. Why are you not naked right now? Could you be naked right now? It’s cold! But yes I could be if I wanted

12. What percent dom/sub are you? 100% bratty sub

13. Would you let a member of your preferred sex spank you 50 times every time you swear/cuss or put you in the naughty corner for 10 minutes? Sure but I’d constantly be spanked

14. Whats the most creative dare you ever made/you were ever given? Ooh I’m not good at remembering these things

15. Have you ever felt turned on from being bossed around/being the boss in a non sexual setting? If so please tell us my colleague bossing me around 😅

16. Would you rather be the facesitter or the facesittee?[/QUOTE] ooh facesitter

Toys: lovense dolce, domi, nipple clamps, suction dildo (7 inches)

… collar, leash, anal beads, blindfold, handcuffs (100% easy enough to break), 2 butt plugs and a chastity belt with attachments to plug pussy and ass. (And some lacy lingerie, thigh high socks with paw pads at the bottom and kitty ears)
WhoreEmma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2022, 11:23 PM   #64
Dirty_Slut
Distinguished Member

1. Would you magically half the size of your penis/boobs for 100,000 dollars? I'm not that big to begin with..but yes

2. Would you rather be able to make glitter or confetti magically poof out of thin air? glitter

3. If an indestructible chastity belt magically locks itself onto you and the key was at the top of the Eiffel tower how long do you think you will be denied? at least 3 months

4. Which GD member would you let decide your bedtime every night for the next year? Or you decide their bedtime? If the latter, how kind would you be? i really don't know

5. Could you survive the next 2 days without clothes if all yours disappeared? yes

6. What was your first fetish and is it still ranked highly today? cross dressing..yes

7. If you were offered a job as a sissy/sexy maid tomorrow would you take it? yes

8. Would you rather drink from a lifelike toy penis or eat from a dog bowl for a month? toy penis

9. Would you rather be locked in fingerless mitts or 6 inch heels for a week? heels. fingerless mitts? that's embarrassing

10. Would you bet your life savings on black(roulette) if you got 4 times your money instead of the regular payout on your bet? So if you had 10,000 you would either lose it all or walk out with 40,000. yes. scared money don't make no money

11. Why are you not naked right now? Could you be naked right now? i was told to sleep in a dress.. so no

12. What percent dom/sub are you? 100% sissy sub

13. Would you let a member of your preferred sex spank you 50 times every time you swear/cuss or put you in the naughty corner for 10 minutes? yes of course

14. Whats the most creative dare you ever made/you were ever given? i can't remember

15. Have you ever felt turned on from being bossed around/being the boss in a non sexual setting? If so please tell us when the secretary at work bosses me around...

16. Would you rather be the facesitter or the facesittee? facesittee
Dislikes: family, illegal, black mail
MY PM DARES-
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=72492
KIK me: AmyyyGirlyyy
I WISH I WAS TAYLOR SWIFT
Dirty_Slut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2022, 04:59 AM   #65
SubSara

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinkevk View Post

Definatley. I don't care about dick size and I can just use the money for a boob job
Confetti
pretty fucking long. I'd have to like pay someone in france to get it for me and mail it.
I'm not sure
I guess if I called in sick
Wedgies and still one of my favorites
probably not lol
Dog bowl. I don't usually eat in front of others anyway
The mitts. I cant walk in heels at all
Sure. It's not like I would be risking much
I could be naked but it's cold
90% sub
It would be hard, but yeah that sounds pretty hot
I had to drink a bunch of water then walk to a public restroom, give myself a swirly, then walk back all while holding my pee
not really. I'm pretty anti-authority outside of sex
always the sittee

Loves: Wedgies, pee, impact, bondage, being dominated, rules, being exposed

Punishments: Corner time, loss of privileges (cumming, wearing underwear, video games), severe spankings, chores, writing lines.

Limits: Social suicide, permanent harm/modifications

PM Dares
SubSara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2022, 11:32 AM   #66
WTGinger

Yes. D down to B would be nice for my back even without the money.

Glitter.

Don't hold a passport. So with current waiting times prob' a year.

Not really my kind of thing. So I'd choose and be kind.

Survive, yes. Would be a tad socially awkward.

Orgasm denial. Still main interest.

No. I keep private life and work apart.

Wouldn't do either. But as a have to pick toy penis would be funnier.

Heels. Couldn't live without use of hands.

No. Wouldn't risk not being able to pay bills.

I am... But then I am in bed on a laptop.

100% sub.

Spanking yes. Naughty corner is boring, so no.

Would take to long to write out. But was a stacking dice dare.

No. Bossy people IRL are just annoying.

Neither really. But I guess. Facesittee fot female or sitter for male.
WTGinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2022, 10:13 PM   #67
Emily22
getDare Succubus

Yes, it's worth it
confetti, at least you can clean it up, glitter never goes away lol
I live in North America so probably until I could save up enough money to get to France, so definitely a long time
I'm not sure who I would let decide my bedtime...If I chose someone else's bedtime, I'd probably end up being really nice
No, I have family stuff to do tomorrow
Probably wedgies, and yes
Not sure, I'd have to think about that. Depends how much it paid
Tough choice, my first instinct is to say neither...
6 inch heels
Nope!
Doing a bra-connection wedgie dare right now, so can't be fully naked
Definitely sub, I'm really bad a being a dom
Yes because I never swear
Why is my mind blank right now!?...I would say one I was given for sure though, I'm not always the best at coming up with creative dares for other people
Not really but one memory comes to mind. I had been on gd for a bit before going for driving practice with a friend of my dad's who I know. I was parallel parking and he said he would go easy on me and have me park behind a car instead of the truck down the street. I messed up and he said, "I'm going to punish you". In the few seconds before he continued it was kind of like 'what is he going to do?'. Then he made me parallel park behind the truck down the street. Super random but that's what comes to mind.
I thought about this one for a bit but I honestly don't know

Likes/Dislikes/Limits
My PM Dares
My Toys

Vulnerable in If You Don't Reply...(Harder Version) until May 4, 2025
Emily22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2022, 04:09 AM   #68
fire9starter

Not likely.

Glitter!

Death

I’m honestly not sure. Need to talk to more folks haha

I work, nope

Exhibitionism… still number one

No.

Dog bowl, but not a fan of either haha

I have fingerless gloves already haha

I couldn’t do that.

I don’t like lounging naked haha

Total sub

Corner. I hate pain

I need more experience!

Yes…

Not sure, I haven’t thought of it. Sittee maybe?

My Calendar! Please add to it!
Likes & Limits!
PM Dares!
My Blog!
fire9starter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2022, 08:50 PM   #69
maksereal

yes, im a hoe for money i can spend on genshin

glitter, incase someone irritates me, get glitter all over them and they will spend a long time trying to remove it

forever, too broke to make it to paris

im terrible at sleeping early, unless i get a drink

yes but embarrassed af, especially since im caged

femdom, yes, top 3

no, ill take it today

toy penis

heels ofc, how would i be able to entertain myself in fingerless mitts?

no, not all, maybe 50%

family home, yeah, but most likely i would be in a skirt and a bra or something

dom 20% sub 70% depressed 10%

spanking

~

just hanging out with friends, and got bossed around/pushed around, no details just incase but it was a experience

facesittee

anal, chastity, feminize, lil denial, orgasms, deepthroating

Limits
money, social suicide, scat, blood

Toys:
dildos | S M L butt plug | vibrator | small chastity cage | fem clothing |
maksereal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2022, 09:16 PM   #70
jk37

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinkevk View Post
Did a few of these a long time ago so I feel like its time for another

Not for $100k, would have to be more

I would go with glitter, it makes me think of a stripper

probably a year, it would be fun for a while, but I would have to find a way to get the key

I would make a post and offer it to the first female that agreed to read me a sexy bedtime story each night

I could definitely survive, would just act like I am sick and stay in bed and at home

cum eating and yes it is still pretty high on my list. I can remember cumming on my own face and tasting it when I was young and before I ever really thought of fetishes

I would be tempted, but wouldn't do it unless there was some way to keep it a secret

Drink from a penis

Both would suck, but heels since you could still do most day to day things

I think I would take the gamble

I am sitting on my couch and my family is all here. I could be naked if I went to bed, which is what I am about to do

90%sub 10%dom

spankings, (pants down wherever it happens)

I started a strip dice Kik dare on here that was fairly popular for a while

nothing comes to mind, maybe by a teacher in highschool, but that was a long time ago

facesittee for sure (maybe while in that indestructible chastity cage)
That was fun, would love to see more of these

Likes: edging, exhibition, Cock and Ball Bondage, CBT, anal play, CEI
Dislikes: pee, pain, denial, sissy
Limit: Face, Public, Friends and Family, poo
jk37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2022, 05:21 PM   #71
deidre

ummmm....no. i like my boobies

glitter.

forever probably lol

i don't really know anyone here anymore so i'm skipping this one

yeah, i'd just stay home

exhibitionism, and yes

probably not

i shall drink from the penis

fingerless mitts, i guess? sounds less dangerous, tbh.

no

i am not naked right now, but that's because i find wearing revealing clothing to be more exciting

2% dom, 98% sub

both?

i once made someone fuck a hole in their back yard. that was kinda cool.

umm.....no. not at all.

facesittee

my rules, limits, and ongoing dares

check out my profile to read my reviews and ratings!

ask me about my gallery
deidre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2022, 08:47 PM   #72
lowlysub
getDare Sweetheart

Probably but easier yes is a little more

Glitter

Don't like heights so probably forever unless it's allowed to pay another to get it.

Probably nobody but others better like it early

Only if I stayed home and new ones appeared

Abdl, yes top

Depends on money..needs a lot

Drink from penis

9. Would you rather be locked in fingerless mitts or 6 inch heels for a week
Heels

No

Cool night but could be

Sub 90 dom 10

Lol I don't swear so easy spank

Probably none

No

Facesiittee

KinkList

Denied by Girls
My Current Rules

Fetlife https://fetlife.com/users/11936240

Likes/Dislikes/Limits:https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92181
PM Dares (Kik) https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96315
lowlysub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2022, 09:01 PM   #73
Horny Mask
getDare Ladder

Did a few of these a long time ago so I feel like its time for another

Yes, L cup to F cup, still big, less back problems when I’m older

Glitter, great for crafts and being petty

A long time, I’m a bit too broke to travel just for an O, I’d have to save up… couple years?

Honestly, I can’t even respect my own set bedtime, time isn’t real

If only mine, I’d borrow my mom’s… main issue is my cup size is too big for her bras. If I was traveling alone, I’d order food and hang out in my room.

I think it was bondage, and it is

No, but only because I need my manager for my master’s program recs. I’d happily do it otherwise

Can’t, but if I were to pick one to drink temporarily, a penis

Can’t do either for work, bc safety, but otherwise heels

No

We don’t have curtains downstairs, I’m not interested in showing others stuff they didn’t agree to

im guessing 10 dom 90 sub

Spank me, my poor ass will be red, but it’d also be horny fun

So many creative dares…. One had me tie my plug to a fixed object then insert it for thirty minutes, then hurry to turn off an alarm, no pulling it out, just letting it come out from my moving away
Not that I can think of

Facesittee

Nonbinary (BioF)/Submissive Switch
Pet and Toy of ScarletMaid
Edges til free of breast punishment thread: 75/100
Slut is a greedy slut in denial who last ruined 6/13/2022!
owed crotch leash minutes: 30
Bra: 36 L (US Size)
Pm Dares
Likes/Limits/Toys
Embarrassing Facts about slut

punish my nipples for your orgasms and edges
rules and debts
nipple rubbing log
Horny Mask is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2023, 02:02 PM   #74
Brikoviper

Would you magically half the size of your penis/boobs for 100,000 dollars? Yes

2. Would you rather be able to make glitter or confetti magically poof out of thin air? Confetti

3. If an indestructible chastity belt magically locks itself onto you and the key was at the top of the Eiffel tower how long do you think you will be denied? 8 months

4. Which GD member would you let decide your bedtime every night for the next year? Or you decide their bedtime?naked rob If the latter, how kind would you be? Very kind

5. Could you survive the next 2 days without clothes if all yours disappeared? Yes

6. What was your first fetish and is it still ranked highly today?spanking

7. If you were offered a job as a sissy/sexy maid tomorrow would you take it? Very well

8. Would you rather drink from a lifelike toy penis or eat from a dog bowl for a month? Toy penis

9. Would you rather be locked in fingerless mitts or 6 inch heels for a week? 6 inch heels

10. Would you bet your life savings on black(roulette) if you got 4 times your money instead of the regular payout on your bet? So if you had 10,000 you would either lose it all or walk out with 40,000. Yes

11. Why are you not naked right now? Could you be naked right now?no not alone

13. Would you let a member of your preferred sex spank you 50 times every time you swear/cuss or put you in the naughty corner for 10 minutes? Spank me

14. Whats the most creative dare you ever made/you were ever given? Sit in a bath of pee

15. Have you ever felt turned on from being bossed around/being the boss in a non sexual setting? If so please tell us yes

16. Would you rather be the facesitter or the facesittee? Facesittie
Brikoviper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2023, 06:07 PM   #75
deidre

yeah! that money could go a long way haha

confetti. because of sustainability lol

probably forever lol

i don't know ?

yeah i'd just stay at home

humiliation and yes. yes it is.

no

hmm. eat from a dog bowl i guess. because i have to drink things in public.

mitts 100000%

i don't know that's a lot of numbers for me lol

i'm partially naked right now!

90% sub

ooh, naughty corner

i once dared a guy to dig a hole in the ground outside his house and fuck it, that's pretty creative

um... no.

facesittee!

my rules, limits, and ongoing dares

check out my profile to read my reviews and ratings!

ask me about my gallery
deidre is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk