Can't wait for the next one!!!!

Limits: Exposure, Public, Blood, Dangerous
ElisabethForFun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2022, 04:25 PM   #17
Maisha
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by risks View Post
"Where exactly? You would tell me if I gave you my clothes!" Sarah raised her voice.
Emily ignored her question as Emma tugged Sarah's arm and whispered "We're wasting time. She's not going to tell us. Come on, let's go."
Why didn't Sarah simply take her clothes back from Emily at exactly this point?

Still a good story anyway

Not allowed female nudity, see thread
Maisha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2022, 08:21 AM   #18
BiEmily
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maisha View Post
Why didn't Sarah simply take her clothes back from Emily at exactly this point?

Still a good story anyway
Because of the implication taht if they don't play along, Emily will post the picture anyways (from her implied second phone).
Clothes

Edging Thread Subscription Link

Last orgasm: Dec. 17, 2023
BiEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to BiEmily for this post:
Old 01-31-2022, 11:11 AM   #19
Dirty_Slut
Distinguished Member

this was such a great chapter. i cant wait for more
Dislikes: family, illegal, black mail
MY PM DARES-
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=72492
KIK me: AmyyyGirlyyy
I WISH I WAS TAYLOR SWIFT
Dirty_Slut is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Dirty_Slut for this post:
Old 06-27-2022, 06:38 PM   #20
risks

Hey it's been forever since I wrote a chapter but it is summer hopefully I can continue writing this summer but sorry if the grammar and stuff is off it has been a while - Risks

Chapter 8

“Fuck fuck fuck fuck!” said Emma looking around franticaly.
Sarah grabbed the parasol and crumpled to the ground using it to cover as much of her as possible. “What do we do” Sarah asked panicking. Emma looked around for a second thinking. “Okay we have 2 options we can either walk back to the hotel but I'm guessing that’s not an option” said Emma.
“Well of course” replied Sarah snarkily.
“Or you could hide somewhere and I can run to the nearest shop and grab you something to wear” replied Emma. Sarah looked around just hoping that clothes would fall out of the sky but she knew it wasn’t going to happen. “Okay where are we going to hide me though” asked Sarah. They looked around the was a huge pile of rocks with kids climbing on it far away that was a no-go. “What about in the water” said Emma.
“Not exactly the best thing to cover me a see-through liquid” replied Sarah as she said this she noticed 3 small changing huts 2 minutes down the beach. “Look over there” said Sarah pointing. Emma smiled “great okay you run and hide in one of those and I will run in the shop and grab you some clothes”.
“Wait your not gonna go to the hut with me?” asked Sarah suddenly nervous.
“I mean the longer it takes for me to get clothes is the longer your going to be naked” replied Emma. Sarah let out a sigh I guess your right she threw the parasol off her naked body and began her naked sprint to the beach huts Emma took a quick glance at her naked butt and began to run to the shops.

Sarah was running faster than she had ever run before. Using one arm to cover her boobs and one hand to cover her pussy. The arm didn’t feel like it was covering much as she could feel her boobs bouncing out every few seconds. She then heard giggling to her right the was a walkway far away but she could see what looked like 2 females her age she could see them pointing at her and laughing. Sarah felt so embarrassed but she knew all she could do was keep running luckily they were far away they couldn’t see her face and notice her. Sarah suddenly felt her left foot give way on the sand as she was running and she slipped and fell forward doing half a roll and lying face-up on the sand. She then heard the girls laughing even louder she then realised in the commotion she had tried to used her hands to break the fall and was not covering anything. Fuck it she thought she got up and started running and didn’t even bother to cover anything it was slowing her down and then had already seen everything. One of the girls did a whistle and Sarah giggled to herself as she ran she was only 20 seconds away from the huts freedom and a hiding place she thought. She was now only 5 seconds she then heard 2 male voices coming from the huts. Her heart sank suddenly 2 doors of the 3 huts opened and 2 boys who looked a year or 2 older than her walked out. Sarah went full red not covering a single part of her body giving the 2 boys a full frontal view. Sarah grabbed the handle of the 3rd hut the door didn’t budge she heard a female voice shout “occupied” from the other side of the door. She then pushed past one of the boys and ran into the hut and locked the door. Sarah then jumped on the bench in the hut and curled up she was so embarrassed. “Wow well, that's the highlight of the day” said one boy to the other laughing. “Yeah no one is gonna believe that” said the other one also laughing. Sarah heard them walk away her face was boiling hot and it wasn’t because of the sun she put her hand between her legs. Sarah was shocked she was so wet had she actually enjoyed this whole thing?

After what felt like forever she heard Emma's voice “Sarah you here”.
“Over here” said Sarah opening the door and just walking out. Emma’s eyes widened. Sarah took the shirt out of Emma's hands and started putting it on. “Wow didn’t think you would just walk out like that” said Emma with a little giggle. Sarah took the shorts out of Emma’s hands and began stepping into them. “After what has happened today this is nothing” said Sarah with a cheeky wink. They both just stood still for a few seconds trying to process everything that had just happened. “Okay I’m starving and need some food” said Sarah grabbing Emma by the hand and pulling her down the beach. “Okay okay but your buying” replied Emma.
“Why do I have to pay” replied Sarah sulking.
“I mean I did just buy your outfit” said Emma jokingly.
“Didn’t even buy me underwear” said Sarah looking at Emma and raising one eyebrow.
“Just less stuff to take off you when we get back to the hotel room later” said Emma giving a cheeky wink to Sarah they both laughed and continued to walk down the beach.

likes: light public, hidden public, light bondage, nudity and masturbation, petplay, light nipple pain, orgasm control, anal, pictures, humiliation
dislikes: wedgies, spanking
Limits: heavy public, messy, anything toilet based and extreme pain

anything else ask me

MY PM DARES
risks is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 8 users say Thank You to risks for this post:
Old 07-04-2022, 04:32 AM   #21
Thifr
getDare Succubus

Still great ...
I should read again the first story and the first chapters of this one... Keep going 😉👍

Only 18+
Thifr is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Thifr for this post:
Old 07-05-2022, 02:42 PM   #22
Dirty_Slut
Distinguished Member

i am hooked!!!! cant wait for more
Dislikes: family, illegal, black mail
MY PM DARES-
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=72492
KIK me: AmyyyGirlyyy
I WISH I WAS TAYLOR SWIFT
Dirty_Slut is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Dirty_Slut for this post:
Old 07-15-2022, 09:19 AM   #23
DeBael
Distinguished Member

What an amazing story you have written.
I look forward to the next chapter.
DeBael is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to DeBael for this post:
Old 09-02-2022, 03:08 AM   #24
FaexF

Very nice story to read. It was a joy! Thanks.

Limits: family, edging, pics/vids.
FaexF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2022, 11:42 AM   #25
justdave67y

Super literary effort. Stupendous!
justdave67y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2022, 07:52 PM   #26
risks

hey guys hope you are all having a good summer here is the next chapter although it is only a small one. If you want to know when the next chapter is out as it takes me a while sometimes leave a message on the thread and I will send you a Dm to let you know - Risks

Chapter 9

Sarah and Emma were walking back to the hotel. Sarah's stomach began to rumble. “Omg we haven’t eaten all day” said Sarah.
“True but we have been preoccupied” replied Emma.

They looked around and found a cheap-looking Italian restaurant. They got seated in the corner of the restaurant and ordered 2 pizzas.
After eating a few slices of pizza Emma said “give me your shorts”
“What!?” said Sarah almost choking on the slice of pizza she was eating.
“You heard me” said Emma back.
“We are in a restaurant though” said Sarah using her eyes to signal towards the restaurant that was pretty empty. “We are in the corner and not really visible and I will give it back once you finish your pizza you only have 3 slices left” said Emma with a cheeky wink. Sarah looked around the restaurant and a little shimmy to get the shorts off and quickly handed them to Emma. Sarah felt like everyone in the room knew and she felt extra naked because she couldn’t leave. “So tell me more about the boys who saw you” said Emma trying to take Sarah's mind off it.
“What do you want to know” asked Sarah taking a huge bite out of her slice of pizza.
“Well how did it feel?” asked Emma.
“Embarrassing” said Sarah after a small pause she then said “and also kinda hot” she then giggled a little bit. “Becoming a bit of an exhibitionist then” laughed Emma giving her a small nudge on the arm. “Shut uppp” said Sarah grabbing another slice of Pizza.
“What should we do when we get back to the hotel?” asked Emma.
“We could go swimming in the pool as we haven’t checked it out and we didn’t really get to go swimming today as we had to deal with Emily” said Sarah rolling her eyes.
“Sounds like a plan” said Emma energetically. Sarah finished her last slice of pizza “okay give me my shorts” she said to Emma. Emma handed them over just as Sarah was about to shimmy to put them on she saw by the front desk the 2 boys paying for their food at the restaurant as they were leaving. One of them saw her and nudged his friend and pointed at her. Sarah froze not realising they could see her pussy. They laughed and then left. Emma quickly put her hand between Sarah’s legs “wow seemed like that got you going” she said laughing. Sarah quickly moved Emma's hand away and shimyed into her shorts. “Shut up” said Sarah annoyed.

After paying for their food they walked back to the hotel after picking up some alcohol from a nearby convenience store. They went to their room got changed into two skimpy bikinis grabbed their drinks and went down to the pool.

likes: light public, hidden public, light bondage, nudity and masturbation, petplay, light nipple pain, orgasm control, anal, pictures, humiliation

anything else ask me

MY PM DARES
The following 2 users say Thank You to risks for this post:
Old 09-07-2022, 08:26 PM   #27
WedgieSlaveKyle

Gosh these are so good. Already cant wait for the next one lol

Feel Free to PM me dares

Likes: Wedgies, Humiliation, Exposure (No face), Anal (No toys), Semipublic

Dislikes: Edging, Cumplay, Watersports

Limits: Face, Scat, Illegal, Incest, Public
WedgieSlaveKyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2023, 10:03 AM   #28
risks

hey guys classic sorry for the wait post hoping to have the story finished before mid february so if I don't post get on my ass - risks

Chapter 10

Sarah and Emma walked into the pool room. The was a huge pool in a room with a big glass ceiling it was dark but the light of the moon and some stars shined through the glass. The were a few deck loungers on the side as they went to put their towels down on the loungers one or two motion lights went off. “Wow we got the whole place to ourself” said Sarah.
“I mean it is midnight” said Emma. Sarah wasn’t listening she ran and jumped into the pool as her scream echoed around the empty pool room. Emma laughed as she took one of the cups they had brought and poured herself a drink.

Half an hour later Sarah finished her second drink and as her pool floatie rotated into the right position she threw her empty plastic cup next to their towels on the side of the pool. “Ahhh I could get used to this every day” said Sarah closing her eyes and getting comfy on her floatie again “yeah I know what you mean” said Emma slowly spinning around on another floatie. They then heard a few of the motion censored lights click on “oh wow didn’t know you knew how to wear clothes” said a male voice coming from the entrance Sarah quickly span round opening her eyes before she could see who had walked in she lost her balance and fell off her floatie into the pool with a scream. She came out from under the water and could hear 2 male boys laughing. After she could see she realised they were the ones at the pizza restaurant and the beach huts. Sarah went bright red and wished the swimming pool would just swallow her whole. “We just know how to have more fun” replied Emma quickly.
“Well maybe you should show us how to have more fun” said the other boy cheekily. “Well we don’t even know your names yet” said Emma. The first boy who was very athletic and short black hair lightly raised his hand and said “well I'm Liam”. After a short awkward silence he then elbowed his friend “oh and I'm Craig” said Craig with a short laugh afterwards he wasn’t as muscley as Liam and he had spikey blonde hair. “What about you two?” asked Liam.
“Emma” said Emma still slowly spinning on the floatie.
“Sarah” said Sarah climbing out the side of the pool.

After another drink the girls finished telling the boys what had happened today. “Wow that's crazy what are the chances of your school friend being on holiday in the same place” said Liam in shock.
“Yeah she is a rich bitch and goes on like 4 holidays over the summer” said Sarah rolling her eyes. “Aren’t you guys going to Amsterdam tomorrow though?” said Craig.
“Yeah but we got super lucky with a cheap deal” replied Emma.
“Ahh okay” said both the boys in understanding.
“You boys had any interesting stories on your holiday so far?” asked Emma.
“Sadly not most interesting was bumping into Sarah at the beach hut” said Liam with a small laugh. Sarah went red. Emma noticed Sarah's cheeks flushing “hey boys how about we play a little game of truth or dare?”

anything else ask me

MY PM DARES
Old 01-02-2023, 04:43 PM   #29
risks

wow 2 posts in2 days who would of thought hope you guys are enjoying the return - risks

Chapter 11

The two boys looked at each other after a second they both nodded. “Sure” said Liam. They went around the circle and all answered boring truths except for Emma who got dared to down half a glass of her drink. “Okay right let's make this a bit more interesting” said Emma smirking. “What you got in mind?” asked Craig.
“How about we do duo dares so me and Sarah have to do a dare but then you two both have to do a dare afterwards”. “Okay but you two have to go first” said Craig.
“No problem” said Emma with a shrug. Sarah looked at Emma and could tell by that look in her eyes that she had a plan so just her go with it. The two boys whispered to each other after a few seconds of deliberating “right you two both have to kiss each other for 20 seconds” said Liam proudly. Without batting an eye Emma turned to Sarah and started making out. Sarah didn’t even have time to react she started to kiss Emma back it was strange knowing these two boys were watching and enjoying it. About 15 seconds in Emma started to rub Sarah's leg the boys cheered which made Sarah giggle for a second it was kind of hot knowing they were being watched. “Okay that's time” said Craig. “So did you boys enjoy that” asked Emma. The two boys looked shy and didn’t know how to answer. Emma finished the last sip of her cup just looking at them disapprovingly. “Well anyway it’s time for your dare” said Emma with an evil grin. Sarah was excited to see what she had planned. “Okay you two boys have to take of your swimming trunks here and run to the other end of the room and then back here” said Emma. The two boys went bright red “WHAT!” they said in sync. “Hey, we did your dare” chimed in Sarah. Craig looked at Liam “fuck it” he said to Liam they quickly both dropped their trunks and then used their hands to cover their dicks although Sarah did get a quick glance at both of them. They stood out of their trunks turned around and began running. Emma quickly grabbed the trunks and her glass “run” she quickly whispered to Sarah. Sarah grabbed her glass and bottle and quickly got up and they legged it out of the swimming room just as they were out the door she could hear the distant yelling of the two boys shouting at them as they ran off giggling. They ran upstairs and looked over the balcony and waited for the two boys who came out red-faced and covering their dicks. “Hiiiii” said Emma giggling. “Give us our trunks back they have our room card” hissed Liam. “fineeee said Emma throwing the trunks but making sure they got stuck in a small tree. Liam's eyes widened neither of the two boys moved towards the tree. “Well go on” said Sarah giggling. Craig turned away from the tree Liam looked at him turn away “fuck it” he said under his breath and started to climb the tree not hiding his dick. “WHOO!” cheered the girls. Liam threw the trunks to the ground jumped out of the tree and quickly pulled up his trunks as Craig did the same. They both looked up to the balcony the girls had vanished.

The two girls ran into their room giggling and laughing. “Omg did you see their faces” said Emma. “yeah looked like two tomatoes” joked back, Sarah. After they finally managed to stop laughing “I knew you had a plan straight away” said Sarah.
“Oh really?” asked Emma.
“Yeah you have a special look when you have a plan” said Sarah winking.
“Well I better get a new poker face then” said Emma. Sarah laughed. “Good exchange though all we had to do was kiss for them” said Emma.
“I'm not gonna lie it was kinda hot being watched” said Sarah with a slight giggle.
“Oh really well maybe I should open the curtains again” said Emma leaning in and kissing Sarah. “Maybe not tonight” said Sarah with a small laugh giving Emma a kiss back. The two then quickly threw off their bikinis and hopped into bed.

anything else ask me

MY PM DARES
Old 01-06-2023, 02:17 PM   #30
risks

hey guys hope you are enjoying the new stuff risks

Chapter 12

Sarah's phone alarm went off. Sarah reached over and turned it off. Emma woke up and let out a small groan. “Hey we still have some free time before we need to be at the airport,” said Sarah starting to climb over Emma and reaching down to touch her pussy. Emma quickly grabbed Sarah’s hand and pulled it away “not today I want you to be ready I've got something special planned for you pretty much as soon as we land in Amsterdam said Emma. Emma then pushed Sarah off her and pulled the covers away from her exposing her naked body to the fresh air of the room. “Noooo” said Sarah crawling back into the covers with Emma. We need to pack anyway” said Emma getting up and throwing the covers off the bed. Sarah lay on her front putting her head back on the pillows pretending to sleep. Emma gave her a quick sharp slap to the ass. Sarah let out a short squeal “now get up and pack” said Emma Sarah slowly got out of bed as Emma threw on a shirt and jogging pants. Sarah started putting stuff in her suitcase while still naked Emma then walked over to the window and ripped open the curtains and Sarah quickly dived out of view of the window. “Fuck you” said Sarah as Emma laughed at her reaction. “It's like watching Dracula” said Emma laughing.

Sarah and Emma got to the airport early and had a big breakfast and then boarded their plane. After landing in Amsterdam Emma took full authority and got them at lightning-fast speed to their hotel. Emma quickly checked the time on her phone. “Naked now” ordered Emma as she flung open her suitcase. Sarah could she was in a rush and decided to do as she was told. Sarah flung all her clothes onto the bed Emma then quickly passed her a beautiful black dress and then proceeded to strip and then put on another similar beautiful black dress. Sarah put on the dress and then turned to Emma so she could zip it up and then helped Emma zip up hers. Emma then quickly grabbed a small bag and threw her phone and one or two things into her bag and then they quickly exited the hotel room.

They were walking down the streets of Amsterdam “so what are we doing” asked Sarah puzzled”. “Well if I told you it would spoil the surprise” said Emma with that evil look in her eyes. They were about to enter the red light district and Emma suddenly stopped. “Okay I need you to put these headphones in” said Emma. Sarah put the headphones in and could hear fairly loud music so she couldn’t hear anything around her. Then Emma pulled out some black silk and covered Sarah’s eyes. This seemed stupid to Sarah but whatever she would say she wouldn’t be able to hear what Emma's reply would be. Emma then took Sarahs arm and walked down the street for a little bit then Sarah felt her footing change she knew she had walked through a door but into what?

anything else ask me

MY PM DARES

Advertisements
Kink Talk