Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 09-22-2013, 10:37 AM   #1
DaringGirlie

Location: see that tree, there? take next turn right, go straight for a while, first white house on the left
Female 18/female/master seeks 18-24/male/slave in any location (webcam required)

18/female/master seeks 18-24/male/slave in any location (webcam required)

hi to all interested!

To make it short:
I'm young mistress with quiet a bit of practice. I am looking for submissive male, preferably close to my age as I find it awkward to order around someone noticably older than me. I also would like my sub to be rather good looking, as it's hard to be truly attracted to someone who is clearly unplesant to look at. I myself am attractive and rather nice person, to be honest. And obviously, i would require my you to show me how you look like. Either on skype or via kik. i will provide proof that I am a girl too. I am looking for something rather long term.

what I want from you:
I am reasonable mistress, that respects slave/sub and never causes extra pain without good reason for it. That doesn't mean I won't do anything like cbt for example. Just don't want to hurt you boy without giving you pleasure. You MUST be comfortable with skype sesions, and must be ready to serve me in unexpected moments, for example at school/work.

general likes/dislikes:

like: edging, orgasm control, timing, semi public, light cbt, wax, underwear control, cum play, pictures, skype, homework tasks, dirty talk, bondage.

I won't make you: anal, piss, scat, fam, friends, very public, feminisation, blood, pain, just clear torture and cruel, unreasonable stuff.

Please pm me with application

LIKES/DISLIKES
KIK/SKYPE USER NAME
GENERAL STUFF ABOUT YOU (work/school/hobbies/sports)

if you want to know something about me first:
I am university student in Europe, I study Germanistic, I love Jazz music, I ice skate and play violin. Syill live with my parents. Rather cute looking but I have very strong personality.

looking forward to your PM's
The following 7 users say Thank You to DaringGirlie for this post:
Old 09-22-2013, 11:10 AM   #2
fetishfun!

Wow very straight forward
Im 18 live in Australia its 4am
My kik is khedairbear I will give you Skype after a basic conversion if interested
I work in as a security gaurd so I always tell people what to do so I think my time to get what to do
I played soccer and rugby I want mistress so I can please her and feel humiliatied
Likes slight anal play pegs spanking wedgies bit of wee ass worship and photo
Limits family friends public high pain unless if punishment
Old 09-24-2013, 10:46 AM   #3
BIGBLACK
Baby Member

I'm in Your inbox Miss, hope you choose me! I even made an account to contact You, Miss!

Last edited by BIGBLACK; 09-24-2013 at 10:51 AM.
Old 09-25-2013, 04:50 AM   #4
bitchslave4mistress
Baby Member

Thumbs up Your one and only forever slave

Well I'm 24 and looking for demanding mistress, I will do what you wish! :-) I love women's feet, and worshipping my mistress. I am in mountain time and I love bondage, being told what to do by my mistress. I love bEing a pet And to be a true slave. I work 12 hour days and come home and try to find a mistress. I wish I could be your foot rest and clean your feet with my mouth for you even after a long day in shoes. Kissing, licking, and nibbling. What are your thoughts?
Old 10-06-2013, 02:56 AM   #5
Bygthhyb

Default Request

Hi mistress,

Thanks again for your great ad. If i may beg a reply from you, even if its rejection, so we are not left hanging

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaringGirlie View Post
18/female/master seeks 18-24/male/slave in any location (webcam required)

hi to all interested!

To make it short:
I'm young mistress with quiet a bit of practice. I am looking for submissive male, preferably close to my age as I find it awkward to order around someone noticably older than me. I also would like my sub to be rather good looking, as it's hard to be truly attracted to someone who is clearly unplesant to look at. I myself am attractive and rather nice person, to be honest. And obviously, i would require my you to show me how you look like. Either on skype or via kik. i will provide proof that I am a girl too. I am looking for something rather long term.

what I want from you:
I am reasonable mistress, that respects slave/sub and never causes extra pain without good reason for it. That doesn't mean I won't do anything like cbt for example. Just don't want to hurt you boy without giving you pleasure. You MUST be comfortable with skype sesions, and must be ready to serve me in unexpected moments, for example at school/work.

general likes/dislikes:

like: edging, orgasm control, timing, semi public, light cbt, wax, underwear control, cum play, pictures, skype, homework tasks, dirty talk, bondage.

I won't make you: anal, piss, scat, fam, friends, very public, feminisation, blood, pain, just clear torture and cruel, unreasonable stuff.

Please pm me with application

LIKES/DISLIKES
KIK/SKYPE USER NAME
GENERAL STUFF ABOUT YOU (work/school/hobbies/sports)

if you want to know something about me first:
I am university student in Europe, I study Germanistic, I love Jazz music, I ice skate and play violin. Syill live with my parents. Rather cute looking but I have very strong personality.

looking forward to your PM's

Advertisements
Kink Talk