Old 01-17-2021, 09:05 PM   #1
Slutforyouruse

Default Punishment tasks

Hello all,
I failed my task of spinning my wheel of pain until I cum, so my master is having me to post for punishments. He said it can last as long as you wish, and is having me to beg for everyday rules and hardcore punishments as well.

He is willing to take me out in public and as long as I’m not permanently injured he’ll do just about anything with my body. He won’t let the punishment end until I’ve done 20 dares and taken 50 rules but you’re willing to make it longer. I’m also allowed to cum all that you want. He means that he wants me to be so sensitive I can’t touch my pussy without it hurting.

Please use me thoroughly
Your slut
Limits-extreme pain, anal, piss/scat play, extreme public, pictures/video’s, kik
Toys- handcuffs, butterfly clamps, some rope, ice, ruler
, whip, coller,
Slutforyouruse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2021, 11:38 PM   #2
Batista1991

ok, your get what you want, so...

dare: 50 strokes on your clit with your flip
punishment: 3 days barefoot (you must go for walk) or 1 week barefoot (without public walk)

humiliation and degradation, comand and tasks, feet, light pain, light spanking, stripping, bondage, teasing, choking, naked dares, being naked on demand

Maybe:
light ass play, cum eating, CBT, semi puplic, pics/cam, outdoors, pee, piss drinking

Limits:
food, family, illegal, blood, scat, permanent, public, animals, extreme, heavy anal play

my kik is @batista_switch
Batista1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2021, 12:09 AM   #3
Slutforyouruse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batista1991 View Post
ok, your get what you want, so...

dare: 50 strokes on your clit with your flip
punishment: 3 days barefoot (you must go for walk) or 1 week barefoot (without public walk)
This is hard for Sirs slut. I love having socks on, so after doing our first walk I pouted at Sir and he was upset. He then had his slut lay down with the spreader bar on and made slut count until I got to 50 strokes of my little clit and owwww. The punishment was severe but needed. This slut deserves every minute of the pain felt so intense on my little clit that I begged Sir to stop but he just had more in mind.... so here I am writing a report naked with clamps on my clit and aching for more
Limits-extreme pain, anal, piss/scat play, extreme public, pictures/video’s, kik
, whip, coller,
Old 01-18-2021, 01:58 AM   #4
nipple slave
getDare Sweetheart

For your dare spin your wheel 10 times and add a zero to any numbers it gives you. Then complete all 10 spins in one session with no breaks.

For your rule you may only pee with your master's permission no matter what he says or requires of you for the duration of this thread.

Likes:Nipple Torture, Spanking, cbt, edging, outdoors/hidden public, risk of getting caught, rules, varying degrees of pain, humiliation, degradation, pet play, funishments

Limits: Family, friends, full public nudity, consuming pee/poop, bodily fluids of any kind really, permanent marks, shaving, pics/videos

PM Dares

Nipple torture and Denial thread
nipple slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2021, 04:19 AM   #5
Slutforyouruse

Quote:
Originally Posted by nipple slave View Post
For your dare spin your wheel 10 times and add a zero to any numbers it gives you. Then complete all 10 spins in one session with no breaks.

For your rule you may only pee with your master's permission no matter what he says or requires of you for the duration of this thread.
1nip clamps 5 minutes nip clamps around ankles and crawl around couch
This slut admits she can’t do this task but Sir made her throughout the dare. slut begged and cried as she crawled around ten times and her little clamps came off four from the fast pace because I was begging so hard. Please forgive this dirty little whore for begging for my task to end
2 wedgie
Sir had his slut bring him dirty panties on all fours with her in her mouth then had me put them on. He then had me to simply endure him yanking and pulling for ten minutes. Owww
3 nip clamps around handcuffs around couch
4 20 jumping jacks with clamps on
Slut admits she is just a bit out of shape so the 200 jumping jacks were hard but not as hard as what happened during them...
5 40 ass spanks
400 ass spanks. After slut came without Sir letting her he relished in adding the zero and while I attempted the jumping jacks he beat my ass with the flogger until it was black and blue... at least that’s over
6 20 tit spanks
200 tit spanks??? Sir relished in this and gave and equal 100 to each of his sluts tits while I ached and moaned underneath him. Dreading work tomorrow as I know I won’t be able to sit. Plus my tits are aching and feel tortured. I hope I don’t have to do any more spanks!
7 double next spin
8 triple next spin
9 10 rubber band snaps on clit
A total of 300 rubber band hits! Owe. Sir made his whore count them out Loud and everyone of them hurt worse than the rest. After 100 slut was shaking and begged Sir to stop from the sheer pain. But he was relentless and kept going. slut made the mistake of trying to stop him so he finally got to 300 despite his slut begging him to stop. And whipped my little clit until he had to gag me for my screaming and I was bruised and wiped out... then did 10 more snaps as a punishment... oww
10 Nipple clamps through ankles and crawl around couch
Sir had his little slut do this with her vibe on. It was a slow go as my nipples were tugged at every corner and aching for more. Sir was kind enough he beat his sluts poor aching pussy the entire time through.

I finally hit ten laps and im thoroughly exhausted. Sir is still mad at his slut and wants more tor her though
, whip, coller,
Old 01-18-2021, 05:15 AM   #6
arithos123

Rule. Wear only high heels till this post closes.
Punishlent :100 stroke to your bare soles of your feet.
Throw a dice and spin the wheel equal times to dice..

Likes: tickling, teasing, foot punishments, high heels, bondage, orgasm control
arithos123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2021, 11:53 AM   #7
Slutforyouruse

Quote:
Originally Posted by arithos123 View Post
Rule. Wear only high heels till this post closes.
Punishlent :100 stroke to your bare soles of your feet.
Throw a dice and spin the wheel equal times to dice..
Sir had never hurt his sluts feet before... but loved torturing her this way so now I get 100 strokes every day. When I’m home heels are now the only thing I’m allowed to wear. With each strike to my feet, this slut cried out and begged for it to stop but Sir was upset and got a cane to hit even harder leaving little red marks all over them. By the end his slut was crying when he put the hells on me and did my wheel spins... luckily only two
1 wedgie
With the wedgie Sir had recently had a dare where slut was to hang slightly from her wrists in the closet on her knees so she was just barely resting on a pillow and edge twice.... with her pussy juices all over the pillow he makes her sleep with it every night and had poured beer all over it as well so it smells terrible... for this one because he’s upset at me for cumming without permission he did it again to add more of his sluts pussy juice. Sir had his slut tied up for forever... and added nipple clamps halfway through so those hurt too. Just touching the pillow was so hard... it hurt almost with how much I needed to edge and he told me to do it 20 times!!! When he released me the pillow was soaked and he only lifted me up by pulling up on the clamps. He didn’t pull them off as slut had another dare... but made her crawl to the door Frame and used a rope to actually tie his slut to the top of the door
2 hang nipple clamps off door frame
Sir left his slut and told her the clamps better not come off until he got back and left to have a beer. When he came back slut was nearly in tears from trying to stand on her toes to relieve the pain. Butterfly clamps feel harder the more they pull and my nipples were aching so hard. Sir showed mercy and allowed me to pull downwards and rip them off which made his slut cry out

Now I’m begging for more. I want more pain and to be used harder. The harder I’m humiliated beaten and degraded the more wet I am and the easier the edge. So please use me to your fullest
, whip, coller,

Advertisements
Kink Talk