Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-18-2018, 05:13 PM   #1
PinkPassion

Female 22/F - Punishment thread (3 hour window)

Hi!
I disappeared from my other thread before completing all the dares in it. I have completed them now, but it was a little too late, so I've been told to make a punishment thread to make me pay for my behavior.

I will only accept punishments the next 3 hours, so my potential pain and/or frustration hell won't last forever. Maybe I get lucky and nobody sees this before the time is up

I will not stretch my pussy or ass to any extreme degree as I wish to keep my holes tight for men to enjoy. But pain and soreness are fair game.
Limits: Messy, public, diapers, pics, family, permanent
Toys: Ben Wa balls, vibrator, buttplug, medium dildos, enema kit, nipple pumps, nipple clamps, anal beads, icy hot, pussy pump

PM Dares - BDSM Test Results
PinkPassion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2018, 05:15 PM   #2
SirStephen76
Distinguished Member

How long did you go missing for? And how many dares did you leave outstanding?

Intrigued by blackmail (role playing or otherwise )

Ask for my Obedience details.

kik: sir_stephen_1976
SirStephen76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2018, 05:20 PM   #3
PinkPassion

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirStephen76 View Post
How long did you go missing for? And how many dares did you leave outstanding?
45 days and 4 dares
Toys: Ben Wa balls, vibrator, buttplug, medium dildos, enema kit, nipple pumps, nipple clamps, anal beads, icy hot, pussy pump

Old 11-18-2018, 05:31 PM   #4
SirStephen76
Distinguished Member

Put your butt plug and ben wa balls in and keep them there for the remainder of the 3 hours, unless other's punishment require it to be removed.

Go and put your highest heels on and your nipple clamps. Go and stand in the corner for 45 minutes. Take the clamps off after 15 minutes and put them back on another 15 minutes after that. While you're standing, edge 4 times within the 45 minutes. When not edging, keep your hands behind your back. No fidgeting.

Old 11-18-2018, 05:35 PM   #5
maxperv
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkPassion View Post
45 days and 4 dares
Deepthroat your largest dildo until you gag 45 times

While doing deepthroating, rub icy hot into your pussy for 4 minutes.

kik: maxperversity

Likes/Limits

BDSM Test Results
Human Sexmap
maxperv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2018, 05:41 PM   #6
Lyb
getDare Addict

Seems to me that you shouldn't be allowed to cum then.

Let's add to the fun though, during these 45 days edge twice a day while wearing a butt plug and clamps on your nipples, on your knees in front a mirror and while repeating that you're a slut.

Feel free to pm me to get dared or if you're looking for a Master. (Women only)

Currently looking for women to hypnotise

Girls looking for rules:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=303522

kik: lyb.lyb
Wickr: lyblyb
Lyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2018, 05:42 PM   #7
lani_122
getDare Succubus

You will edge once for every dare you missed in that time.
First strip but keep high heels on.
Squat in front of a mirror and position your dildo on a right hight for sucking it.
Don't touch yourself untill you finish warming up your throat and are able to take dildo balls deep each time.
Once your throat is ready you can begin the main part of a dare, don't stop giving blowjob to a dildo untill you edge 4 times in a row only with your fingers.
To give blowjob at constant speed use metronome at 20 bpm (you can find it on Youtube)

Proud owner of littleanalslave
lani_122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2018, 06:10 PM   #8
JulSlave

Location: En un lugar de la mancha de cuyo nombre no quiero acordarme

So, here's my punishment for you:

For the reminder of the time you must drink a glass of water every 20 minutes, and well, you canīt pee! If you really, really need to go you need to ask here for a forfeit for peeing.

Bondage, Spanking, Pain, Toruture, Edging, Candle wax, Tease and Denial, Clothespins, Wartenberg Wheel, Humiliation, Feminization, Anal.

DISLIKES
Heavy pain, CumEating, Short periods of denial.
LIMITS
Ass to mouth, Public, Social Suicide, Family, Extreme pain, Extreme Toruture, Blood, Danger, (The tipical ones), Camera, Pics

TOYS
Rope, Candles, Clothespins, Massage Vibrator, Bite Gag, Wartenberg Wheel, Vibrating butt plug.
JulSlave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2018, 06:25 PM   #9
PinkPassion

Quote:
Put your butt plug and ben wa balls in and keep them there for the remainder of the 3 hours, unless other's punishment require it to be removed.

Go and put your highest heels on and your nipple clamps. Go and stand in the corner for 45 minutes. Take the clamps off after 15 minutes and put them back on another 15 minutes after that. While you're standing, edge 4 times within the 45 minutes. When not edging, keep your hands behind your back. No fidgeting.
This might sound like a greedy pain slut move, but I was truly run out of lube. I almost cried when I realized that I only had a few drops of lube left and I desperately smeared it over my asshole, but I had almost nothing left to cover my buttplug with. At first I tried to force the buttplug in without the amount of lube I usually use, but I couldn't do it as I'm not well trained in handling toys in my holes. So I reached for the toothpaste. I knew from experience how much it burns, but I also knew that it would help the toy glide much better. I covered my buttplug in a layer of toothpaste and inserted it. I had forgotten how ouch that burning yet chilling cold sensation is. The Ben Wa balls needed no form of added lube as I was already very wet.

I put on my black stripper stiletto pumps that raised me 18 cm off the ground. They hurt to stand and walk in, but that's the prize a slut is willing to pay to look fuckable. The nipple clamps created the worst pain of all of them. That is a major pain weakness of mine. They hurt so damn much. I don't understand how some people can wear them for so long. Maybe I'm just weak. I cried out loudly when I put them on. The chain between them felt so ridiculously heavy even though it isn't that heavy.

I set an alarm at 15, 30 and 45 minutes later so I knew when to take the nipple clamps off and put them back on. Even after 1 minute of standing in the corner I was regretting my decisions that led me to this punishment. Standing there, naked, besides the stilettos, nipples clamps and "jewelry" filling up my holes, I felt cold. And you know how hard and sensitive nipples get when you feel cold, which made the bite from the clamps feel 10 times worse. I tried to edge, but the intense pain from the clamps almost made it impossible to get there. And every time I moved my hand to touch my clit, the chain between the clamps danced and pulled in my nipples and it hurt so bad. The thing that gave me the most pleasure was rhythmically squeezing my holes around the ben wa balls and buttplug. Everytime I squeezed I could feel the ben wa balls go a few cm up my pussy, pressing back against the walls. I got an extra incentive to keep the ben wa balls deep and up high in my pussy, because if I let them drop down lower, it would hurt from the fullness when they were so near the area where the buttplug was stretching me. So I kept trying to squeeze and pull the ben wa balls up deep in my pussy to leave more room near the entrance of my holes. The toothpaste on the buttplug made the cooling sensation stronger every time I squeezed around it. As if I was squeezing around an ice plug. It hurt in the good way. The nipple clamps, however, hurt in a very punishing way.

I got tears in my eyes when I took them off after 15 minutes. It hurt SO bad when the blood rushed back to my sore nipples. But it was such a relief after the jolt of the pain subsided. I knew I had to work fast in the next 15 minutes to edge 4 times... because I found it so difficult to edge with nipple clamps on. Without the clamps, it was easy to reach the first two edges. I almost didn't have to touch my clit... just the feeling of rhythmically squeezing the toys inside me felt so good. I squeezed harder and faster. And I loved how hard and unforgiving they felt inside me. No matter how hard I squeezed there would not be more room for my holes to breathe.. they would still fill me up and push against my walls.

Because I was so close to accidentally pushing myself over the edge the second time. I took a break with no touching. I waited for too long so I had a long way to work myself back up to the edge of orgasm. I reached the third edge... and I was SO close to getting my fourth right before my alarm told me that I had to put the nipple clamps back on.

I put them back on and the intense pain pulled me away from the edge, so I never completely managed to edge 4 times. Only 3. The last 15 minutes felt painfully long. The pain radiated from my nipples... up my breasts.. even up my shoulders and neck. I was literally shaking the last 3 minutes of the punishment and tears ran down my cheeks from the pain when I finally got to take them off.

Thank you for the punishment.

The following 3 users say Thank You to PinkPassion for this post:
Old 11-18-2018, 06:29 PM   #10
PinkPassion

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxperv View Post
Deepthroat your largest dildo until you gag 45 times

While doing deepthroating, rub icy hot into your pussy for 4 minutes.
Rub it into my pussy for 4 minutes or rub it in and just leave it on for 4 minutes?

Old 11-18-2018, 06:30 PM   #11
SirStephen76
Distinguished Member

Quote:
This might sound like a greedy pain slut move, but I was truly run out of lube. I almost cried when I realized that I only had a few drops of lube left and I desperately smeared it over my asshole, but I had almost nothing left to cover my buttplug with. At first I tried to force the buttplug in without the amount of lube I usually use, but I couldn't do it as I'm not well trained in handling toys in my holes. So I reached for the toothpaste. I knew from experience how much it burns, but I also knew that it would help the toy glide much better. I covered my buttplug in a layer of toothpaste and inserted it. I had forgotten how ouch that burning yet chilling cold sensation is. The Ben Wa balls needed no form of added lube as I was already very wet.

I put on my black stripper stiletto pumps that raised me 18 cm off the ground. They hurt to stand and walk in, but that's the prize a slut is willing to pay to look fuckable. The nipple clamps created the worst pain of all of them. That is a major pain weakness of mine. They hurt so damn much. I don't understand how some people can wear them for so long. Maybe I'm just weak. I cried out loudly when I put them on. The chain between them felt so ridiculously heavy even though it isn't that heavy.

I set an alarm at 15, 30 and 45 minutes later so I knew when to take the nipple clamps off and put them back on. Even after 1 minute of standing in the corner I was regretting my decisions that led me to this punishment. Standing there, naked, besides the stilettos, nipples clamps and "jewelry" filling up my holes, I felt cold. And you know how hard and sensitive nipples get when you feel cold, which made the bite from the clamps feel 10 times worse. I tried to edge, but the intense pain from the clamps almost made it impossible to get there. And every time I moved my hand to touch my clit, the chain between the clamps danced and pulled in my nipples and it hurt so bad. The thing that gave me the most pleasure was rhythmically squeezing my holes around the ben wa balls and buttplug. Everytime I squeezed I could feel the ben wa balls go a few cm up my pussy, pressing back against the walls. I got an extra incentive to keep the ben wa balls deep and up high in my pussy, because if I let them drop down lower, it would hurt from the fullness when they were so near the area where the buttplug was stretching me. So I kept trying to squeeze and pull the ben wa balls up deep in my pussy to leave more room near the entrance of my holes. The toothpaste on the buttplug made the cooling sensation stronger every time I squeezed around it. As if I was squeezing around an ice plug. It hurt in the good way. The nipple clamps, however, hurt in a very punishing way.

I got tears in my eyes when I took them off after 15 minutes. It hurt SO bad when the blood rushed back to my sore nipples. But it was such a relief after the jolt of the pain subsided. I knew I had to work fast in the next 15 minutes to edge 4 times... because I found it so difficult to edge with nipple clamps on. Without the clamps, it was easy to reach the first two edges. I almost didn't have to touch my clit... just the feeling of rhythmically squeezing the toys inside me felt so good. I squeezed harder and faster. And I loved how hard and unforgiving they felt inside me. No matter how hard I squeezed there would not be more room for my holes to breathe.. they would still fill me up and push against my walls.

Because I was so close to accidentally pushing myself over the edge the second time. I took a break with no touching. I waited for too long so I had a long way to work myself back up to the edge of orgasm. I reached the third edge... and I was SO close to getting my fourth right before my alarm told me that I had to put the nipple clamps back on.

I put them back on and the intense pain pulled me away from the edge, so I never completely managed to edge 4 times. Only 3. The last 15 minutes felt painfully long. The pain radiated from my nipples... up my breasts.. even up my shoulders and neck. I was literally shaking the last 3 minutes of the punishment and tears ran down my cheeks from the pain when I finally got to take them off.

Thank you for the punishment.
Hopefully you've still got the plug and balls in - for not managing the 4th edge, take the plug out and give it a fresh coat of toothpaste before putting it back. Leave the stripper heels on for the rest of the 3 hours too.

Old 11-18-2018, 06:35 PM   #12
PinkPassion

Quote:
Hopefully you've still got the plug and balls in - for not managing the 4th edge, take the plug out and give it a fresh coat of toothpaste before putting it back. Leave the stripper heels on for the rest of the 3 hours too.
Yes, Sir Stephen. I still got the plug and balls in - and my heels on. I will put a fresh coat of toothpaste on my plug before doing the other punishments from other gD users. I was just starting to get used to the feeling of it inside me. After a new layer of toothpaste I will definitely be reminded of it constantly. Thank you!

Old 11-18-2018, 06:49 PM   #13
PinkPassion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyb View Post
Seems to me that you shouldn't be allowed to cum then.

Let's add to the fun though, during these 45 days edge twice a day while wearing a butt plug and clamps on your nipples, on your knees in front a mirror and while repeating that you're a slut.
I would love to adopt that as a rule for the next 45 days, but as described in my previous report. I find it very difficult to edge because of the intense pain of the nipples clamps. Can I do your dare with clothespins instead of nipple clamps on my nipples? I tried it again just now, but I really can't make myself edge with the real nipples clamps on.

I already had my toothpaste covered buttplug in my ass, so I put my nipple clamps back on, and touched myself in front of the mirror while repeating to myself that I'm a slut. It is good to be reminded of that - thank you. I came close to the edge, but not quite a real edge. My tits looked so red from all the blood rushing to the tortured area. And even if it hurt a lot... I loved watching the chain between the clamps swing in the mirror as I moved to touch myself.

Old 11-18-2018, 06:53 PM   #14
Lyb
getDare Addict

Quote:
I would love to adopt that as a rule for the next 45 days, but as described in my previous report. I find it very difficult to edge because of the intense pain of the nipples clamps. Can I do your dare with clothespins instead of nipple clamps on my nipples? I tried it again just now, but I really can't make myself edge with the real nipples clamps on.

I already had my toothpaste covered buttplug in my ass, so I put my nipple clamps back on, and touched myself in front of the mirror while repeating to myself that I'm a slut. It is good to be reminded of that - thank you. I came close to the edge, but not quite a real edge. My tits looked so red from all the blood rushing to the tortured area. And even if it hurt a lot... I loved watching the chain between the clamps swing in the mirror as I moved to touch myself.
Hmm fair enough, I'm going to give 2 options to choose from because I'm indifferent between the both of them. Either use clothespins or pump your nipples to make them more sensitive before hand. Ideally you could alternate between both. Would that be easier?

I appreciate that you tried by the way!

Feel free to pm me to get dared or if you're looking for a Master. (Women only)

Currently looking for women to hypnotise

Girls looking for rules:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=303522

kik: lyb.lyb
Wickr: lyblyb
Lyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2018, 07:04 PM   #15
Sklavenhalter

Default Punishment

For punishment you will do the following:

Strip fully naked, cover your clit with icy hot and put one of your clamps directly on your clit.
Now do a one liter soapy enema and Your ass will be pluggef with a fresh peeled big ginger.

Now get all of your shoes you have:
With EACH Shoe you have to edge one time and then lick tje full shoe clean for 10 mins including soles.

For every time you drop the clamp during punishment you will do directly 20 spanks with a leatherbelt on your opened pussy and put the clamp on.

Then its time for corner:
Kneel, hands behind your head, feet lifted not touching tje floor, holding a coin against the wall. Holding tvis position for 30 minutes

After this you are allowed to release the enema.

For every time your feet touch the floor or the coin falls down you have to ask me for one punishment out of this 4 hours thread.

If you cum or cant hold the enema you have to follow 15 rules set by me for one month and ask for a punishment each week.

Expect detailed report of this punishment especially what shoe you are using, how you edge with it and how you lick it clean.
Sklavenhalter is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk