Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-03-2018, 04:06 PM   #1
AnimeSlavegirl

Default Nasty November (piss,shit,vomit,public) Rules/Tasks

I've been ordered to gather disgusting tasks and rules to follow in November since i hesitated to complete a public toilet dare last month. I will now be a no-limits public toilet slut slave for the entire internet.

I will have to complete any tasks and rules given to me up to this time next month no matter how sick and disgusting they are and can be related to anything including piss, shit, vomit, public so i'm really at your mercy and hope you will not be too harsh on me!
Current PM Dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90627

I'm a disgusting, worthless slut who was born to be brutally abused.
AnimeSlavegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2018, 04:16 PM   #2
morafal
Distinguished Member

It will be public dare. Wear only tight shirt, short skirt, and boots. No pants and bra. Go in public place park, street or similar place. Your task is to ask 5 woman, 5 man, and 5 groups of ppl to guess color of lingerie you are wearing today. If they guess correctly you will show them that you aren't wearing any. If they are wrong just tell them truth. If they ask you taking photo with you while showing you are not wearing any lingerie, you will agree.
morafal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2018, 06:00 PM   #3
Aus_Filth

You must wear the same panties for the entire month, if you have to piss, you must do it through the panties (unless specified to do another piss related dare, in which case, do that then return to doing this).
Hard limits - ABDL, blood, family, permanent damage, illegal

tgirl, 23, bi
AMA: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...62#post4321962
Message if you want to send a dare or chat about something in particular
Aus_Filth is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Aus_Filth for this post:
Old 11-03-2018, 06:03 PM   #4
Kapronsis

If it's truly as you say it is, then I have an extreme dare for you.

It would be best if you do this at night. Wait until you need to shit, then go to a public toilet of your choice and lock yourself in a toilet stall. Once there, you have to shit your panties. Just release all you have into them.

Now comes the fun part. Scoop up the shit from your panties with your hands and smear it all over yourself. However, do NOT remove your clothes, stay dressed as you are. Smear the shit all over your clothes, over your face and rub some into your hair, too. Cover yourself in it as much as possible.

Once you've done that, sit on the toilet, masturbate and reward yourself with a nice orgasm. After that, you're free to go back home. You can either try to clean or cover up, or just walk back home as you are. It's up to you what you do.

Good luck.
Kapronsis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2018, 03:59 AM   #5
Bubuk
getDare Devil

1) Prepare meshes potatos (using potato water instead of milk and no salt). Quantity should cover your daily norm of calories by 100-160% (more is harder)
2) After it keep in in refrigerator for few days (as much as you need to make you consider it went bad MINUS 1 day).
3) Put on nice clothes and start eating it from pot. Eat one big spoon every minute without break until you vomit
4) Vomit in this pot
5*) If you are into extreme you should mix that meshed potatos with vomit. If you want pee or poo, do it in this pot and you have to eat it as well. (If you decided to do item 5 it considered completed only after you eat all from that pot)

Like to get: Easy teasing,
Hard limits to get: Friends, family, anything having long-term consequences.

Like to give: long dares, time-consuming dares, dare with dice and other random, creative dares, dares based on feedback, mental control making subs happy

Mind endurance counting challenge Boys vs. Girls
Bubuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2018, 08:51 AM   #6
Fiona
Distinguished Member

Wear and use diapers the entire time without holding anything back at all. Note that this does not conflict with wearing and peeing through one panty the entire month, simply wear it below them. You are only allowed to change if you are about to leak or have pooped into it. You are only allowed to clean the panty with your hands and your mouth.

In addition you will be in chastity the entire time.

If you ever get the impression that I did sloppy work please send me a punishment.

Likes: Diapers, (Self-)Bondage, Chastity (but all my devices suck), Hidden public, Enemas, Anal

Strong Dislikes: Changing messy Diapers
Hates: line writing
Soft Limits: long term, chance of discovery, corner-time, messy, drinking baby formula

Hard Limits: extreme pain, full public, people I know, scat, illegal, permanent,
Fiona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2018, 12:46 AM   #7
AnimeSlavegirl

Hello,

I just needed to clarify a misunderstanding some people have had - when i said no limits i meant in terms of how disgusting it can be, it still does not override my very hard limits such as work, pics, etc.

I have discussed this misunderstanding and we have agreed that because of my stupid mistake we will make a 1 off exception and send a pic of my soiled panties at the end of the month to one person who sent me a dare (if they don't want it we can discuss a different one off pic but won't be of me but may be of my clothes or something else toilet related). My master will choose the person based on who he thinks gave me the task or rule that made me the most miserable.

I have also agreed that when i am situtions where the smell of the panties would be breaking my limits i.e. at work, i will simply not be allowed to wear any panties but must put them on immediately (along with diaper) when i get home. I will also be limited to only 1 toilet use (pee only) per day at work and must hold all of the rest until i put on the diaper.

Old 11-05-2018, 05:43 AM   #8
CleverL

You aren’t allowed to sit down when you need to pee/poo. You can hover above the toilet But if you miss you have to clean up your mess only using your hands. Only when you’ve cleaned up your mess can you clean yourself up (if permitted)

Likes and Limits
PM Dares
I’m always open to receive more challenges. PM me your ideas.

I do enjoy thinking of personalised dares and punishments for people so ask if you want one. Please make sure you have some likes and limits posted somewhere though.
CleverL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2018, 05:03 PM   #9
ltakltak
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeSlavegirl View Post
Hello,

I just needed to clarify a misunderstanding some people have had - when i said no limits i meant in terms of how disgusting it can be, it still does not override my very hard limits such as work, pics, etc.

I have discussed this misunderstanding and we have agreed that because of my stupid mistake we will make a 1 off exception and send a pic of my soiled panties at the end of the month to one person who sent me a dare (if they don't want it we can discuss a different one off pic but won't be of me but may be of my clothes or something else toilet related). My master will choose the person based on who he thinks gave me the task or rule that made me the most miserable.

I have also agreed that when i am situtions where the smell of the panties would be breaking my limits i.e. at work, i will simply not be allowed to wear any panties but must put them on immediately (along with diaper) when i get home. I will also be limited to only 1 toilet use (pee only) per day at work and must hold all of the rest until i put on the diaper.
I think that all makes sense, but you can do a bit more to make using the toilet a bit less interesting to you :
-during a single week, never use the same toilet
-pull out 3 pubic hairs or armpit hairs while peeing
-you will be drinking twice the amount of water you normally drink

enjoy!
ltakltak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2018, 05:08 PM   #10
sadist87

You must give yourself and enima and put on a diaper and your have to be trapped in daipers for 24 hours. After the 24 hours you have to wear it on your face like a mask for an hour inhaling the scent of your used diaper
sadist87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2018, 04:14 PM   #11
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
I've been ordered to gather disgusting tasks and rules to follow in November since i hesitated to complete a public toilet dare last month. I will now be a no-limits public toilet slut slave for the entire internet.

I will have to complete any tasks and rules given to me up to this time next month no matter how sick and disgusting they are and can be related to anything including piss, shit, vomit, public so i'm really at your mercy and hope you will not be too harsh on me!
Whenever you go there you leave the door wide open.
Greatcornbow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2018, 12:12 AM   #12
Sissydares

Wear a pair of granny panties, bra, tight running shorts and yoga pants and take 1 laxative (if not in limits), and make sure to pee and poop yourself while sitting on a toilet with the seat down. Next give yourself a bra connection wedgie. You cannot take out the wedgie until you are done pooping.
Limits: blood, blackmail, cbt, face.
Toys: enema kit, panties, yoga pants, laxatives, mineral oil, diapers, suppositories.
Add Rules
PM Dare
Sissydares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2018, 01:27 AM   #13
AnimeSlavegirl

As I approach the half way mark, it has already been very difficult and am not looking forward to the remaining weeks. Having to wear a diaper with panties underneath the entire time is very unpleasant and I constantly feel uncomfortable as i sit in my own shit and have piss soaking my pussy and inner thighs constantly, not to mention very sore also.

I was very glad that nobody has posted for a while but my master isn't so happy so he ordered me to post an update and remind people that somebody will be receiving a pic at the end of the month. He currently has a clear winner in mind but is hoping that more people want to compete as he thinks i've had it pretty easy so far considering there are no limits to how disgusting the dares can be.

Old 11-10-2018, 05:44 AM   #14
Fiona
Distinguished Member

Quote:
As I approach the half way mark, it has already been very difficult and am not looking forward to the remaining weeks. Having to wear a diaper with panties underneath the entire time is very unpleasant and I constantly feel uncomfortable as i sit in my own shit and have piss soaking my pussy and inner thighs constantly, not to mention very sore also.
Well, if you follow the rule of not holding back, you will hopefully be untrained enough at the end of the month to require your mobile toilets for a bit longer. ;-)

Quote:
I was very glad that nobody has posted for a while but my master isn't so happy so he ordered me to post an update and remind people that somebody will be receiving a pic at the end of the month. He currently has a clear winner in mind but is hoping that more people want to compete as he thinks i've had it pretty easy so far considering there are no limits to how disgusting the dares can be.
We can't have your master being unhappy, right?

So how about this: Unless I overlooked something, there is no vomit in play right now, so maybe we should change that. Let's start with the nice part: Because the acid in it would probably be able to actually hurt you, you won't have to keep it in your diapers. Instead you will just have to deal with the smell:

On every sunday you will have to get a very large meal for lunch. 90 minutes afterwards you will prepare a glass of water (0.25l) that you fill with so much salt that there is a substantial amount of unsolved salt at the bottom even after you mix it[1]. Drink it as fast as possible so that you puke into a bucket. Put that bucket openly in your room where it will stay for the following week until you empty it right before „refilling“ it.

[1] I've been told once in a lab-safety-course that this is the way to induce vomiting in case you accidentally swallow something poisonous.

If you ever get the impression that I did sloppy work please send me a punishment.

Likes: Diapers, (Self-)Bondage, Chastity (but all my devices suck), Hidden public, Enemas, Anal

Strong Dislikes: Changing messy Diapers
Hates: line writing
Soft Limits: long term, chance of discovery, corner-time, messy, drinking baby formula

Hard Limits: extreme pain, full public, people I know, scat, illegal, permanent,
Fiona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2018, 06:24 AM   #15
james125
getDare Sweetheart

You will shit your panties every day at lunch time and then eat it for lunch.
james125 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to james125 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk