Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Old 12-19-2010, 12:24 PM   #1
MastersSlave
Baby Member

Default Master Shane <3

My master is having me punished for putting things in his pussy without asking. I promised I'd be good but when he fell asleep and i couldn't ask permission, i got curious and i put an ice cube inside me. bad slave. The second part of my punishment is to write a fantasy dirty story i have about my master.

I stand in his room waiting for him, Stripped down to my panties and bra. When he returns i kiss him, he always looks so perfect. My master told me to lie on his bed, and tied me down, legs spread apart. He kisses me, and tells me he loves his slave. He plays with his boobs, and lightly teases his pussy. He strips completely naked, and leans against his pussy, the pressure there being incredibly taunting. He places an ice cube in his mouth and sucks my nipples. He loves getting me to the point where i beg. he started rubbing his pussy softly with his hands, until i got wet enough for him to slide my panties inside me, he left them there for a minute, and when he took them out i opened my mouth. He pushed them inside and told me too suck them clean. He got out the vibrator. He said i could moan as loud as i want. he pushed only the tip in and turned it on, i began softly moaning. He pushed it in all the way, and fucked me with the vibrator on. it was so exiting, the vibrations driving me crazy, and then he left it in. moaning uncontrollably, i started feeling him lubing up my ass. then he told me to relax, and he slowly slid himself inside me. He told me not to cum, and then started pumping in and out slowly, and building up speed. he cums inside me, which i have never felt before, and all i want to do is cum, the vibrator still inside, pushing against me. He takes the vibrator out, and pushes inside his pussy. he tells me i'm aloud to cum as he slowly builds up speed, and gives me the best orgasm ever. <33

I hope its long enoughh ! <33
MastersSlave is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk