Old 06-20-2018, 06:20 PM   #31
LunarBunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincentio View Post
What is your top 5 kink related bucket list?

And what is your top 5 non kink?

What is something you regret doing kink wise?

What is something you loved doing kink wise, but will never do again?
Sorry! I forgot to answer this one, and I just looked back and saw it ;n. I must've over looked it somehow.

What is your top 5 kink related bucket list?
  • Being diapered 24/7 by some sort of caretaker for a period of time
  • Going to some sort of kink-related event IRL, since I'm a lot more open to it now than I was when I first made the account here
  • Blackmail w/photos or information
  • Having someone else control a remote controlled vibe
  • Using a dildo on a plane!
Bonus: I also want to visit a beach with one of those swimsuits that come apart or become sheer once you get in the water!

And what is your top 5 non kink?
  • Go to college and graduate, of course
  • Visit Antarctica if possible to see the penguins
  • Visit Alaska
  • Take a cruise, sounds really fun
  • Live in another country for a period of time!

Overall, I'm not too sure what I want to do non-kink related yet, but these are some things that sounded pretty interesting!

What is something you regret doing kink wise?
I'm not really sure if there's been anything that I've regret doing so far! Maybe pee drinking though, that one wasn't so great for me :#

What is something you loved doing kink wise, but will never do again?

Uhhhhh, I'm not too sure about this one either honestly! I've enjoyed almost all the tasks and dares that I've done, so I don't really think there is one that I liked and I'll never do again, but I'll edit this post if I think of one!

Sorry for the late reply on questions!

My toys:http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=86487
My AMA: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=335661
LunarBunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2018, 07:03 AM   #32
corsa198
getDare Addict

When was the last time you wet yourself without a diaper?
Do you have a favourite outfit or outfit you prefer to wet yourself in without a diaper?
Do you ever wait so long for the toilet you think you won't make it?
If you were in a toilet queue and just could not hold on any longer, would you rather pee yourself fully clothed or pull your clothes up/down and expose yourself to pee?
Have you ever worn an outfit that was difficult to take off when you needed to pee?
corsa198 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2018, 12:26 PM   #33
DirtyNastyFilth

If you were a dictator of a small nation for a day, what stuff would you do?

What do you spend the most time thinking about?

What are you really good at, but are embarrassed to admit?

You have two choices, drink a glass of pee, or get peed on and stay soaked for an hour. Which do you pick?

What have you created that you are most proud of?

Have you ever pooped your diaper? If so, what was it like?

What's the weirdest thing about you that we don't already know?

What's your biggest goal for the next 3 years?

You are tied to your bed, cannot escape, and have no idea what's coming next. You get one choice... blindfold on or off?
DirtyNastyFilth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2018, 06:21 PM   #34
LunarBunny

When was the last time you wet yourself without a diaper?
Unintentionally, it's definitely been a while I think, but intentionally, just last month I did a wetting at home without a diaper on! I had on some nice denim shortssss, and it was great!

Do you have a favourite outfit or outfit you prefer to wet yourself in without a diaper?
I tend to wear shorts or leggings a lot when I'm wetting, but mainly shorts (especially denim ones), since they show really cute wet spots and also help the pee run down your leg instead of soaking into the pants!

Do you ever wait so long for the toilet you think you won't make it?
Sometimes in school if I'm trying to wait through the entire lesson, but I've made it every time so far!

If you were in a toilet queue and just could not hold on any longer, would you rather pee yourself fully clothed or pull your clothes up/down and expose yourself to pee?
Pee myself fully clothed, the other one probably won't be taken as lightly :3

Have you ever worn an outfit that was difficult to take off when you needed to pee?
Of course! I think a lot of girls have. Since I was wearing one recently, rompers definitely come to mind! You basically have to pee completely naked if you're wearing one. Multilayered stuff like ballet clothes is also a pain to take off, since you have to remove so many layers, and it only takes even longer when you have to pee.

Last edited by LunarBunny; 06-21-2018 at 09:11 PM.
The following 2 users say Thank You to LunarBunny for this post:
Old 06-21-2018, 09:17 PM   #35
LunarBunny

If you were a dictator of a small nation for a day, what stuff would you do?
I probably can't do much in one day, but I'll probably try to improve international relationships or something. Kink wise though, it might be interesting to mandate that you can't potty train pee in girls until 18... Sounds like it might lead to some interesting scenarios in school, and mandatory diaper use as well! Or maybe something where you have to wear bondage under your clothes certain days of the week, or no clothes at all :3

What do you spend the most time thinking about?
I'm not sure anymore! I think of a lot of things, but I don't think I think of one thing a lot more than other things, besides maybe my boyfriend.

What are you really good at, but are embarrassed to admit?
I'd say I'm really good at giving blowjobs now, primarily because of recent experience! But I would never tell anyone that, of course :333. And maybe taking stuff up my butt too, I've been doing a bit of practice!

You have two choices, drink a glass of pee, or get peed on and stay soaked for an hour. Which do you pick?
Get peed on and stay soaked for an hour, I would rather not drink anymore pee!

What have you created that you are most proud of?
I think the kink life that I've created for myself is really super incredible, because just a few years ago I would've never imagined doing everything that I do now- what I really love doing (which is, of course, being a little slut)!

Have you ever pooped your diaper? If so, what was it like?
Yep! It did smell pretty bad, but I'm not against trying it again either! It did feel super mushy too, and sitting down in it was a pretty interesting experience!

What's the weirdest thing about you that we don't already know?
Uhhh, I used to carry around a dildo in my backpack to school just for the excitement of having one there, and potentially getting caught! Most of the time, it was lodged pretty deep in there though!

What's your biggest goal for the next 3 years?
Probably do well in college, and get an internship at a relatively big company as well.

You are tied to your bed, cannot escape, and have no idea what's coming next. You get one choice... blindfold on or off?
Blindfold off for sure! I would be way too much of a scaredy cat to have blindfold on.

Old 06-21-2018, 09:29 PM   #36
Bobcat
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunarBunny View Post
Hello everyone! To get to know more people, and for more people to know me, I decided to make an AMA!

So, ask me anything I guess!
1. what is the wildest dare you ever did
2. have you ever been nude in group
3. would you ever do a dice roll to see what you wear to a party if nude was in there
4. do you like micro mini skirts
5, what side do like the most dom or slave
6, would you dress a guy up as women and take them to a bar
7. would you put a guy on cam dress a guy up as women
8. what is the worse thing you gave a guy to do
9. what is a secret you like to keep away from everyone
10.what would you do if an older guy was nude in front of in their 50s
Bobcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2018, 09:41 PM   #37
LunarBunny

1. what is the wildest dare you ever did
I just wrote a report of one that I recently did on my blog! I basically had to wear a vibrator out into public at a mall for 25 minutes, and it didn't exactly go well...

2. have you ever been nude in group
I actually have! Coincidentally, I also got completely nude at that one costume party where I wore incredibly sheer clothing (more nude than I already was :3). Those things always get pretty pretty wild, with a bunch of hookups, so I was pretty much expecting it going to the thing dressed like that.

3. would you ever do a dice roll to see what you wear to a party if nude was in there
It depends, but probably not! I wouldn't want to wear nothing to a party, but maybe some really revealing stuff would be good!

4. do you like micro mini skirts
I don't have any that are really really short, but I do like wearing extremely short skirts! Especially ones where if you have a diaper underneath, then the bottom of it is still fully revealed, but I haven't been able to wear one of those in public yet since I'm still kinda scared about that.

5, what side do like the most dom or slave
Slave for sure! I'm like 0% dom! I've tried before, but it wasn't that enjoyable.

6, would you dress a guy up as women and take them to a bar
If it was a close friend, this seems like it might be really fun! Especially if I do it with a group of other girl friends, then we can just all laugh about it the entire night. Especially if he had to do it as some sort of forfeit- we would probably never stop bringing it up around him.

7. would you put a guy on cam dress a guy up as women
Probably only if he wanted to do so, going on cam isn't something I'm really interested in.

8. what is the worse thing you gave a guy to do
I haven't really done much at all in regards of giving dares to guys, since I'm much more of a subby girl anyways. So, unfortunately, I don't think I actually have given anything, or anything super bad at least

9. what is a secret you like to keep away from everyone
Uhh, besides for the last one, sometimes I do accidentally wet the bed at night, especially if I drink before sleeping, or if I really need to pee before sleeping, but think I can hold it in, so wearing pull-ups to sleep really do help!

10.what would you do if an older guy was nude in front of in their 50s
Probably nothing, besides look away, since that would be pretty awkward, especially if I know them well, or don't know them well at all. Unless, of course, it was my dom or something, because if he's naked, that means I should start getting naked as well! :3

Advertisements
Kink Talk