Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 05-24-2018, 05:42 AM   #1
subDanni

Default The kinky double date

It was a late evening, in an almost empty restaurant. The waitresses had began clearing off the last tables. Only one table was still seated. A young couple sat beside each other on the one side of the table. The young man, Eric, wore an elegant dark suit. With a white shirt and black tie. A typical handsome and athletic man, with a muscular body. Young alpha male type, judging by his looks and attitude in public. The woman beside him, Emily, was a slim young woman. Her brown hair reached her shoulders, and she was wearing a short blue metallic dress. It barely covered her butt and when she bent over, you were able to see her tiny pink g-string. She also wore a pink push-up bra, making her boobs almost pop out of her dress, and a pair of black high heels to complete the rather edgy outfit.
They were both in their early twenties and had no idea what they'd got themselves into. Both of them were kinky and into dom/sub play. Yet, they were both on the submissive side of the spectrum. They had tried to figure out ways to play their kinky and sexual games, despite their predicament regarding the roles. Switching on being the dominant, but it was never truly satisfying for either one of them. Desperate for solutions and satisfaction, they agreed to meet a dominant and more mature couple they'd met a few times at different fetish parties. That couple was sitting on the other side of the table. A man, Peter, and a woman, Helen.

With only the four of them left in the restaurant, and past closing time, Helen got ready to set the scene. She walked away from the table and over to the female waitress that had been serving them this evening. She asked her to gather the other female workers at this restaurant. The waitress called the female cook and the other female waitress over. When they were all gathered, Helen asked if they wanted to earn a solid tip tonight. They all had a curious look on their face, but asked what she really meant by that. Helen pointed to the table the others were sitting. She described Eric and said that she needed help humiliating him, and that if they would help her, they would get some extra money as tip. They all hesitated a moment. The waitress that had been serving their table asked what they would be doing.

Helen: What's your name?
Waitress: I'm Victoria.
Helen: Well, Victoria. I want to see all of you take a turn kicking him between his legs.
Victoria: Oh, ehm.
Helen: Don't worry. He'll let you do it if I say so.

Helen discreetly pulled out a some 20 dollar bills of her pocket. The cook, Janet, looked over at Eric with a rather eager expression on her face. She bit her lower lip and seemed interested in trying this.

Janet: I'm in. For 20 dollars.
Helen: Great. 20 dollars each, then.
Victoria: Well, no harm on my end doing this, I guess. He's into that? What's the deal?
Helen: Nevermind what he's into. That's not important.

The other waitress, Marie, hesitated.

Marie: This is all we will do?
Helen: We'll see. It might be possible for you to earn a few more bucks.

Helen showed them her open purse, revealing a role of hundred dollar bills.

Marie: And we only do things to him? Nothing sexual for us?
Helen: Hehe. Lets just say you will be fully dressed the entire time. You won't even have to open your shirt, unless you want to.

Marie: Oh well, lets try.
Helen: Good. Marie and Janet, I want you two to go to the kitchen. Me and Victoria will meet you there in a few minutes.

The girls did as Helen said, before she continued.

Helen: And Victoria, I want you to close the restaurant. Can you do that? I mean lock the front door. I don't want to be disturbed.
Victoria: Yes, sure.
Helen: Close it and meet me by Eric. That's his name, by the way. But I will refer to him as «doggie» from now on.

It was a decent restaurant, but not super-fancy. Somewhat casual dress-code for the staff. Marie and Victoria wore white shirts and black tight jeans. With a short black apron. They both wore black sneakers, and you could see their bra under their shirts. Marie had a black one and Victoria a white one. Casual uniforms, but on these two young blond ladies, also sexy. Helen walked over to the table and stood next to Eric. She wore a blue silky blouse and a black skirt with pantyhose. A strict look, topped off with black high heels. She said two words to Eric, sort of a signal for the games to start.

Helen: Let's play.

Eric turned his head and looked up at Helen. He hesitated for three seconds, because he knew what her words implied, but had no idea what he was in for.

Eric: Yes, Mistress.

Victoria then came over.

Helen: Come doggie. Follow us. And leave your blazer.

Eric stood up. Helen grabbed his arm and told Victoria to grab his other arm, before they led him to the kitchen. When they entered the kitchen, only Marie was standing there.

Helen: Oh, where is Janet?
Marie: She just had to change quickly.
Helen: Alright.
Janet: Hey!

Janet entered from another door to the kitchen. She was now wearing gray yoga-pants and a white singlet. Her black bra was noticeable under the singlet. And she wore pink sneakers.

Helen: Great, everyone is here. Get down on your knees, doggie.

Helen stroked her hand across Eric's dark short hair, before she pulled it. Forcing his head back. She ran her finger along his cheek. Typical «three days, no shave» dark facial hair. She slapped his face hard three times.

Helen: Are you ready to obey all my orders?
Eric: Yes, Mistress

All the three girls seemed somewhat shocked, or surprised. Victoria and Marie held their hand up to their mouth, and even giggled a bit. Janet seemed more curious.

Back in the restaurant
Peter calmly stood up and walked over to Emily. He pulled out a collar and leash from his coat. While he stood behind Emily, he placed the collar around Emily's neck and attached the leash.

Peter: Follow me, slave.
Emily: Yes, Master.

Peter led Emily over to the male waiter, Sam. He noticed that Peter was walking Emily on a leash, and had a surprised look on his face.

Peter: Ask him, slave.

Emily shyly looked at Sam, before she continued.

Emily: May I clean your shoes, Sir?
Sam: Ehm..what?

Peter pulled out a 10 dollar bill.

Peter: If you take this, will you let her clean your shoes?
Sam: Ehm, I'm a bit confused. Is she on drugs or something?
Peter: Hehe, why don't you tell him, slave.

Emily smiled.

Emily: I'm not on drugs, Sir. I just want to clean your shoes.

Sam sighed.

Sam: Well, I guess there's no harm in that.

Peter handed him the 10 dollars.

Peter: Get to work, slave.

Emily got down on her knees and started to kiss Sam' shoes. She kissed them for a while, before she began to lick his shoes. He wore nice shoes, and black pants with a white shirt. The colors of his outfit matched Victoria's and Marie's. It was also slightly noticeable that he liked it, due to the growing buldge in his pants while he watched Emily in that humiliating position.

Peter: Do you think she's pretty?
Sam: Well, yes of course.
Peter: You want to fuck her?
Sam: Oh, well..
Peter: How many men are working her tonight?
Sam: Me and two cooks.
Peter: You can all have a go at her.
Sam: Man..that's tempting.
Peter: But you will have to do a few things I want to see as well.
Sam: Like what?

Peter sighed.

Peter: Different things. Depends on what I want to see. Humiliating things for her. Piss on her for example.
Sam: Oh, damn..I'll ask them.
Peter: Get up, slave.

Emily stood up, and Peter bent her over a table and pulled her skirt up. He spanked her ass a few times and grabbed it.

Peter: You don't want to play with this peice of fuck-meat?
Sam: Wait, I'll get them now.
Peter: Good. Her ass is already loose for you.

Peter pulled Emily's g-string to the side, revealing the black buttplug she had up her ass. Sam reacted by rushing to the kitchen to get the two other guys.

Last edited by subDanni; 05-24-2018 at 05:55 AM.
subDanni is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to subDanni for this post:
Old 05-24-2018, 07:26 AM   #2
subDanni

Back in the kitchen, Eric was kneeling with spread legs and his hands behind his head. Ready to take the first kick between his legs.

Helen: Go ahead, Victoria.
Victoria: Oh, ok.

Victoria stepped in front of Eric. She slowly walked towards him, with short steps. When she was close enough, she kicked him rather gently between his legs. Enough to make him twitch, but not enough to satisfy Helen.

Helen: That wasn't very hard.

Victoria smiled from embarrassment.

Victoria: I'm sorry! I've never done this before.
Janet: Is it my turn now?
Helen: Go ahead.

Janet didn't hesitate. She gave Eric a mean look, before she quickly stepped forward and planted a hard kick between his legs, with her pink sneakers. Making him bend forward and almost fell down, but he was strictly held back by Helen's firm hand on his hair.

Helen: Keep your back straight, doggie! Good kick, Janet. Marie, you want to do it now? I don't want to give him too long breaks.
Marie: Ehm, okey..
Helen: And see if you can do a even better job than Janet. Hehe.

Marie and the other girls giggled a bit, before she walked towards Eric and kicked him hard between his legs. Almost as hard as Janet.

Helen: Get back up, doggie! That was close, Marie, but give it another try.

Marie looked at Helen a short moment, before she fired off another kick. This time about as hard as Janet's kick. Helen let go of Eric's hair as he fell to the ground.

Helen: Get back up, pathetic doggie. You're so useless sometimes.
Eric: Yes, Mistress. I'm sorry, Mistress.
Helen: Now, ask Victoria politely to kick you as hard as the other two girls.
Eric: Yes, Mistress. Victoria, will..
Helen: Ehem..stop.

Helen looked at Eric strictly.

Helen: You look at Victoria when you talk to her.

Eric shamefully looked at Victoria's cute face.

Eric: Victoria, can you please kick me one more time? As hard as Janet and Marie.

Victoria looked at Helen for approval. Helen gave her a nod.

Victoria: Sure..ehm..doggie.
Eric: Thank you, Victoria.

Victoria stepped forward and kicked Eric between his legs. Harder than the first time, but she immediately noticed that it still wasn't hard enough, so she gave another kick right after. This one was hard enough. Eric fell down and grabbed his crotch.

Helen: Good kicks, Victoria! Perfect!
Victoria: Thank you! It's such a rush. Hehe.
Helen: Yes, I can see that. Doggie, get up.

Helen asked the girls to stand in front of Eric on a line and put forward the foot they had kicked him with. They all put forward their pretty foot in cute sneakers. Helen then told Eric to kiss their shoe and thank them for kicking his useless balls.

Helen: Girls, isn't it funny how this muscular male. That most likely would be able to overpower all of us physically, can be used however I want?

All the girls looked at Eric and giggled a bit.

Janet: I agree. It's kinda funny.
Victoria: Whatever you want?
Helen: Hehe. Yes. He looks like an alpha male, but his mind is too submissive for him. Some poor males are just too easy to wrap around your finger. Isn't that right, doggie?
Helen: Did you have anything in mind, Victoria?
Victoria: Well..

Victoria seemed embarrassed and curious.

Victoria: Does he look as strong without his shirt?
Helen: Lets have a look. Stand up and take off your shirt, doggie.

Eric slowly opened his shirt and took it off. All the girls seemed impressed by Eric's wide and muscular chest, his six-pack abs and strong arms.

Helen: Go ahead, Janet. You can touch him all you want. Hehe. I see that you want to.

Janet seductively ran her hand all over his upper body. From his chest and down his abs. Marie joined and felt his arms. When Janet stepped back, Marie felt his chest and abs too. Victoria had a curious look over him, which Helen noticed.

Helen: Victoria wants you naked, doggie. I can see that in her eyes.
Victoria: Wh-what? Hehe.
Janet: I would not mind that either, to be honest.

Eric unbuckled his belt.

Helen: Take the belt off and hand it to me, doggie.
Helen: Now, why don't you pull his pants down, Janet.

Janet curiously looked at Eric. She opened his pants and pulled them down and off. Quickly after the pants, shoes and socks were removed, she put her finger slightly down his boxers and dragged it out so she could have a look at his cock.

Helen: Pull them off, Janet.
Janet: Yes.
Helen: I want all of you to see him naked and exposed. Like the owned toy he is. He don't deserve to keep any part of himself private.

Janet pulled his boxers down, exposing him completely. The other two girls giggled, but seemed to be excited by this as well.

Marie: Well, he seems rather big..down there.
Victoria: Oh, yes.
Helen: Yes. This hung alpha male looks very good. But he's a fucking toy. An object I can use for my pleasure. Go over to that wall and turn around, doggie. We want to have a look at your ass.

Back in the restaurant

Peter: Thank them for showing up, whore.
Emily: Thank you for joining us. That is very kind of you.

Emily was still dressed, but kneeling on the floor. In front of her, two men. Hector and Tony. Sam was sitting on a bar chair a few meters beside Tony.

Peter: You want them to fuck you and use your whorish body, slave?
Peter: Ask them politely for that.

Emily looked up at the guys.

Emily: Can you please fuck my holes? I'm just a whore that needs her holes filled.
Peter: You sound a bit greedy, slave.
Emily: I'm sorry. I mean I want to pleasure your cocks. Use me however you want. I'm your slave.
Peter: That sounds better. But tell them why they have to satisfy you.

Emily looked down again.

Emily: My boyfriend isn't able to satisfy me.
Peter: Guys, did you see the guy that was sitting with us earlier?
Sam: Yes..that's her boyfriend?
Peter: Yes.
Emily: It's OK! He know he's not able to satisfy me. I need some good cocks and real men to fuck me.

Hector and Tony didn't hesitate and said they would gladly fuck Emily. They started making fun of how useless her boyfriend must be. Peter sat down in a chair and flicked his fingers.

Peter: Take off your dress, whore.
Peter: Guys, let her do the work, to begin with.

Emily took off her dress, leaving her in only a skimpy pink g-string, pink bra and black high heels. And the collar, Peter had detached the leash. She crawled over to the guys, and started by opening Hector's pants. As soon as his cock was out, she grabbed it and started to suck it. She sucked it for a few minutes, making it erect, before she just held it and starred at it.

Emily: Finally, a real cock.

She looked up at Hector.

Emily: Thank you, Sir. Thank you for allowing me to play with your precious cock.
Peter: Ehem. Whore, don't forget about the others. Don't let one decent cock completely paralize you.
Emily: I'm sorry, Master. I will be better.

Emily moved on to Tony, who was standing right next to Hector. She opened his pants and started to jerk his cock. His cock was even a bit bigger than Hector's, but she didn't seem to care about the size. She just wanted cocks. Several cocks. While she sucked and jerked it, she continued jerking Hector's cock with her free hand. But she didn't forget about Sam. She stopped sucking Tony's cock after a while and turned her head towards Sam. He was still sitting on a bar chair a few meters beside Tony. She kept the two guys erect and horny, as she jerked them off while she talked to Sam.

Emily: Will you let me taste your cock too, Sam?
Sam: Well..you're just a whore. Why should I let you taste me?
Emily: Please, Sir. I'll do anything.
Sam: Really? You'd let me take control?

Emily looked over at Peter. He was just calmly observing, and gave her a confirming nod.

Emily: Yes, Sir. You can control me however you like.
Sam: Even slap your whore face?
Emily: Yes! Please slap my slutty face! I deserve it.

Sam confidently walked over to her and pulled her head back by her hair and slapped her face five times. Not too hard, but hard enough to make her slightly scared and nervous. And she let go of the cocks she had in her hands.

Emily: Thank you, Sir.
Sam: Beg for another slap.
Emily: Please slap me more. My whore face deserve more slaps.

Sam slapped her five more times, even harder. A tear was noticeable in the corner of Emily's eyes, but Sam didn't care. He pulled her up by her hair, and dragged her along over to a table and bent her over it. Both Hector and Tony started to masturbate while they watched Emily being used. Emily was clearly nervous, because she had pushed out the buttplug from her ass on the way over to the table. Yet, her panties were soaking wet. Sam pulled her panties off and stuffed them in her mouth. He then grabbed her pussy firmly.

Sam: So is this the sloppy cunt you're stupid boyfriend can't satisfy?
Emily (mumbling through pantygag): Yes, Sir.
Sam: You're soaking wet, whore.
Emily: Yes, Sir. You make me so horny.
Sam: And you're boyfriend isn't able to do that?
Emily: No, he's useless, Sir. Please use me, Sir. I beg you.

Sam slapped Emily's pussy hard three times, before he dropped his pants and pulled out his cock. He slapped her ass while he started to fuck her pussy. Making Emily moan in pleasure.

Emily (mumbling): Oooh, yeeees. You feel so good, Sir.

Sam pulled out and slapped her pussy three more times, hard. Then he walked around the table and made Emily suck his cock. He removed the thongs from her mouth and fucked her roughly. Making her gag and moan. He turned around.

Sam: Kiss my ass, whore.
Emily: Yes, Sir. Thank you, Sir.

Peter enjoyed watching this. Seeing Emily kiss Sam's ass-cheeks.

Sam: Spread my ass-cheeks and lick my asshole, slut.

Emily didn't hesitate. She was too horny and did as she was ordered. Eagerly sticking her tongue up his asshole. As she did this, Tony got behind her and started to fuck her pussy. She moaned in pleasure while being fucked and at the same time had her tongue all over Sam's asshole. She barely reached around Sam's waist so she could jerk his hard cock. Emily noticed Hector came closer, so she grabbed his cock and jerked him as well with her free hand. She loved being their sexual object. Hector helped jerking his cock and didn't manage to hold back his load. He came all over Emily's hair. Almost at the same time, Tony came in her pussy. Sam stepped back and turned around.

Sam: Look at me, you filthy cum-whore.

Emily looked up at Sam, with a hint of shame in her face. But also horny. Sam slapped her face five times.

Emily: Thank you, Sir. May I suck your cock?
Sam: Nope.

Peter walked towards them.

Peter: Lets take my whore to the bathroom. I've been recording and taking some pics of you, but I want a few more. Come here, slave.

Emily quickly moved from the position over the table, and knelt beside Peter.

Peter held a beer in his hand, but poured the little that was left on the floor in front of Emily.

Peter: Lick it up, whore.

While she licked the floor, Peter opened another beer and poured all of it over the back of her head.

Peter: Keep licking, whore.
Peter: Sam, you can join me in the bathroom.

Peter changed his attention towards Hector and Tony.

Peter: You two, who just came, will have to wait till we get back. Maybe I'll let you use her again then.

Peter attached the leash to Emily's collar and walked with Sam to the bathroom. Emily had to crawl behind them.
Old 05-24-2018, 02:16 PM   #3
subDanni

Back in the kitchen.
*SMACK*
A hard spank on Eric's firm butt with the belt he wore earlier, while he was standing with his face against the wall. He managed to be rather quiet, but it was clearly painful.

Helen: So that is one spank. How many should I give him, girls?

The girls looked at each other and discussed between themselves.

Janet: Maybe ten?
Helen: Okey, how many do you think, Victoria?
Victoria: I think ten too.
Helen: Marie?
Marie: Fifteen?
Helen: Okey, so that is 35 totally. Lets start.

All the girls giggled, as they were surprised Helen would add up the numbers.

Helen: What do you say to the girls, piggie?
Eric: Thank you for giving me a spanking.

Helen started spanking him. First fifteen made his knees shake and gave his ass a bright pink color. After 25 spanks, he started to whimper and moan in pain.

Helen: Beg me to spank you harder, piggie.
Eric: Please Mistress..
Helen: Please what?

Eric hesitated. He wanted to beg her to stop.

Janet: Omg, poor boy.
Victoria: Maybe he's had enough?
Helen: Nope.
Eric: Please spank me harder, Mistress.
Helen: Good piggie.

Helen spanked him eight more times, with full strength. Making Eric fall down and kneel against the wall.

Helen: Get up and tell me you love it.
Eric: I love being spanked, Mistress. Please spank me harder.

Helen gave the two last spanks, and Eric barely managed to not fall down.

Helen: So girls, now that he's warmed up, I want to play a game.
Victoria: Wow..he's completely red on his ass.
Janet: yes, yes, but what kind of game?
Helen: Let me give you some motivation to spank his sorry ass and not feel pity for him.
Marie: What do you suggest?
Helen: You will compete against each other. You will all take turns on spanking him with this belt. For every turn, you have five spanks on his ass. And for every turn, I will put 5 dollars in this jar. You like the sound of that?
Marie: Go on..
Helen: The one of you who gets him to his knees from your turn of spanking, will get all the money in the jar, pluss 50 dollars for the winning spank.
Janet: Oooh! Sounds like fun!
Helen: Oh, and if I see any weak spankings in the start to get the jar filled, I'll stop the whole thing. Got it?
Marie: Sure! I'd like to win some extra cash.
Helen: Then lets begin. Victoria, why don't you start?

Victoria didn't hesitate and spanked him hard enough to not make Helen doubt that she was doing her best to get him on his knees. She also had a chance to win 50 dollars by getting him down by the first turn.

Helen: Good hits. Quickly Janet, you're next. He don't deserve any breaks.

Janet gave him five more hard hits, giving Eric problems to keep standing. She disappointingly gave the belt over to Marie, which quickly spanked him, but didn't get him down either. Eric started to moan and whimper in pain. He was close to go down and Victoria thought she would make it with her five spanks, but he knelt against the wall after her spanks. Almost on the floor.

Helen: You got him now, Janet. Force him to his knees.

And Helen was right, after two spanks from Janet, he was kneeling on the floor. Yet, Janet gave him the last three spanks too. She seemed to enjoy it.

Helen: Hehe, forcing him to his knees and keeps going?
Janet: I like it.

Janet kept spanking him, making him lay completely down on the floor. Trying to cover his ass with his hands and beg for mercy.

Janet: Move your hands.

Eric obeyed, and Janet let him shake in fair for a moment, before she gave the belt back to Helen.

Helen: A well deserved win. You earned 70 dollars on that. How does it feel?
Janet: That feels great.
Marie: That's unfair. Hehe.
Victoria: I agree!
Helen: Don't worry. You two will have a chance to earn some right now.
Marie: Oh, how so?
Helen: Let me see what panties you are wearing.
Marie: Oh, ok.

Marie didn't seem too bothered by that request and just pulled up the black string that went around her waist. Also revealing the front or her panties.

Helen: From behind too.

Marie turned around and pulled up her black thong.

Helen: Thank you. Victoria?

Victoria did the same. Carelessly showing her white thong. Eric was still laying on the ground and not allowed to look.

Helen: Good. So how much for your panties? 50 bucks each?
Marie: 50 dollars for this thong? Sure thing.
Victoria: Okey.
Helen: Good. I don't want you to change here. Do you have a changing room?
Marie: Yes. I even have a spare pair of underwear.
Victoria: Me too.
Helen: Good, change and come back with your worn undies.

Back to the bathroom.
Peter and Sam went to the males bathroom, and Peter dragged Emily along with the leash.

Peter: Take your bra off and pick a stall, whore.

Emily went into a stall and knelt beside the toilet. Peter wrote «whore» on her forehead with a black marker and «human toilet» on her chest. He took pics of her in that position. Then he made her stand up and bend over. Spreading her pussylips with her fingers and looking back at the cam. Peter wanted her to feel exposed to the cam. He started recording.

Peter: Beg him to fuck you.
Emily: Please fuck me Sam. My wet cunt is begging for your cock. Please!
Sam: Get your head in the toilet bowl, whore.
Emily: Yes, Sir!

Emily placed her head down the toilet bowl, and Sam proceeded to pee on her head. After that, he roughly fucked her in the ass. Emily moaned with her head still in the toilet bowl. She had to hold a grip on on the toilet, to not be pushed too much forward from the anal fucking.

Sam: You like that, whore?
Emily: Yeees, I love it!

Sam forcefully held Emily's head down the toilet as he flushed. She struggled and tried to get her head out. Eventually he let her go and forced her down to her knees.

Sam: What a filthy slut you are.
Emily: Yes, Sir. May I please suck your cock.
Sam: Yes, whore.

Emily started to suck his cock, but he quickly forcefully pushed it deeper and deeper. Making her gag. Her make-up was a complete mess now. A very trashy look. Naked, with only high heels and a collar around her neck. Her hair all covered inn piss, cum and beer. Sam slowed down his thrusts, leaving only his cockhead in her mouth. She stroked the cock and licked his cockhead. Making him cum in her mouth.

Peter: Open your mouth. I want to see.

Emily opened her cum-filled mouth.

Peter: Close your mouth, swallow it, and open your mouth again.

Emily did as instructed. She licked her lips after she'd swallowed his cum.

Peter: Good, whore.
Emily: Thank you, Master.
Peter: We're not done.

Peter told her to clean herself in the toilet. The toilet had been flushed, so Sam and Peter watched as she cleaned her face and hair in the toilet bowl. When Peter was satisfied, she was allowed to wash her face with soap by the sink. They all went back to the restaurant. Emily crawling behind Peter and Sam. Hector and Tony was sitting by a table, waiting.

Peter: Kiss their shoes, whore.

While the guys talked, Emily kissed their shoes, one by one. And licked the underside of their shoes. Her horny pussy became wet from the degradation.

Peter: So are you guys ready for another handjob?
Hector: Yes, sure.
Tony: Of course.

Hector took out his cock and told Emily to suck it. She eagerly did as she was told, and grabbed Tony's crotch and played with his cock through his pants as well. After a short while, Tony pulled out his cock too. Emily jerked them both and switched on sucking them. Hector stood up and got behind Emily. He made her stand up and bend over so he could fuck her from behind, and at the same time she sucked Tony's cock. Both Hector and Tony was getting close to orgasm when Peter told Hector and Tony to stand up and let Emily kneel between them. She knelt on the ground, with one cock poking on each side of her face. Peter recorded her in this position.

Peter: Why are you doing this, whore?
Emily: My useless boyfriend isn't able to satisfy me. So I have to find random cocks to use me.
Peter: Make them cum on your filthy face.

Emily jerked them both and switched on sucking them. It didn't take long before they both were close and started to cum on her face. First Hector. All over her face and in her open mouth. Then Tony came, mostly in her open mouth. She eagerly swallowed and thanked them politely for their second loads.

Last edited by subDanni; 05-24-2018 at 02:23 PM.
Old 05-24-2018, 02:18 PM   #4
Hammarling

I'm really happy you're writing a new story. You know how to space everything out and make it easy to read and follow along, let alone having some good content!

My NEW Ad Seeking A Submissive

My Bloggy Blog of Blogness

Kik: KHammarling

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Scat, Extremes, Illegal, Pics/Vids (unless i ok it)

Likes: Pet Play, Humiliation, Public, Light Anal, Self-Bondage/Bondage, Degradation, Games
Hammarling is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Hammarling for this post:
Old 05-24-2018, 02:27 PM   #5
subDanni

Back in the kitchen.
Helen: Thank you, girls.

They handed over their worn thongs to Helen. She then dangled them in front of Eric's nose.

Helen: Which color do you want to wear, piggie?

Eric shamefully looked down.

Eric: Black, Mistress.
Helen: Good. Put it on.
Marie: Omg! He's getting a boner?!
Helen: Hehe, he's a pathetic subby male. Here, let me help you.

Helen pulled the panties over his balls. Making his erect cock poke out of the panties. Then she made him turn around and show his ass in the thongs. All the girls started to laugh.

Helen: Turn around again and kneel.
Victoria: Why does this make him so horny??
Janet: Hahaha.
Helen: Masturbate for us, piggie.

Eric started to masturbate in front of everyone. And as he did that, Helen made him smell the crotch of the white thongs. She made him lick the string that goes up the ass-crack, before she stuffed the thongs in his mouth. The girls could not help starting to giggle and laugh at his humiliation.

Helen: Now I want each of you to come up with a way you want to humiliate him. If I'm satisfied with your suggestion, you get 50 bucks. Lets start with you, Victoria.
Victoria: Hmmm. Well, I want him to kiss my ass. Can I take a picture of that with my phone?
Helen: Yes, but you better come up with something more.
Victoria: Hmm, ok. Lets start with the kiss.
Helen: Kiss her ass, doggie.
Victoria: Marie, take a pic of him with my phone, will you.
Marie: Hehe. You enjoy having that hung male kissing your ass while he masturbate? Oh, and wearing panties.
Victoria: Yes. Hehe.

Victoria turned around and pulled Eric's head back by his hair.

Victoria: Open your mouth.

Eric opened up. Victoria removed the thongs and placed them on his head. She spat in his mouth and told him to swallow. Then she forced him to lick the floor. Eric was still masturbating.

Helen: I love it! Good work, Victoria! Marie, you're next. And continue licking the floor, doggie.
Marie: I wanted to see something up his ass.
Helen: Like a cucumber?
Marie: Oh, that might be a bit big?
Helen: Nonsense! Get one and give it to him.

Janet found a cucumber and gave it to Marie.

Helen: Tell him what you want to see.
Marie: Oh, ehm, doggie. I want you to fuck yourself with this.
Eric: Yes, Marie.
Helen: Spit on it, doggie. That's the only lube you get.

Eric spat on the cucumber, pulled the thong to the side and started inserting the cucumber up his ass.

Helen: Deeper, piggie. In and out. Give the girls a show.
Eric: Yes, Mistress. Thank you.
Helen: You love that, don't you?
Eric: Yes, Mistress. It feels great.
Helen: Keep masturbating. But don't you dare cum.
Janet: I've always wanted to see the bucket we collect all the leftovers from the customers during the day, dumped over someones head.
Helen: Oh, really? That's a bit creative. But you have the chance now.
Janet: Yes, a piggie seems perfect for that. Hehe.
Helen. Yes. But maybe we do that outside?
Janet: Good idea.

Everyone went outside the back. It was a little space there with garbage and other things. From the door, it was a little stair down to the asphalt. Five or six steps, with a railing on one of the sides.

Helen: Well, this seems to be a good spot.

Helen pulled out a pair of handcuffs and led Eric down to the asphalt. She cuffed him to the railing of the stairs, with his hands behind his back. That way, Janet could easily dump the bucket over his head from the stairs, standing behind him.

Janet: Here it is. Damn, it's heavy. Can you help me lift it up, Victoria?
Victoria: Sure.

They both lifted it up.

Marie: Wait wait, I want to record this.

Marie pulled out her phone and started recording. Then the other two girls dumped the bucket filled of food, soups and other things over his head. They even dropped it, placing it perfectly on his head. Trapping his head in stank and he wasn't even able to see. Well, only down at the ground. The girls laughed as he stood there helplessly, but still with an erection between his legs.

Back in the restaurant.
Hector and Toby left and went home. Peter wanted Sam to show him the female changing room. They went upstairs to the locker room, and sure enough, a few lockers were open. Peter stuffed Emily in one of the open lockers and locked it close with a padlock. She was able to sit down there. They stood outside a few minutes, before they could hear that Emily was masturbating in the locker. They let her continue and walked downstairs. All the girls had now gone back home. It was Sam's night to lock down the restaurant. Helen sat by a table in the restaurant. Sam and Peter sat down with her.

Peter: Sam, will you give me the code to open the back door? I want to pick up Emily in a few hours.
Sam: Sure.
Peter: Where is Eric, by the way?
Helen: Hehe, he's cuffed to a railing outside.
Peter: Good. We'll let him be scared a couple of hours too.

Sam did all the things he had to, before he left. Peter and Helen grabbed something to eat, before they sat in their car to observe the entry to the backside of the restaurant. They had to make sure nothing happened to poor Eric, or Emily.

Last edited by subDanni; 05-24-2018 at 02:37 PM.
Old 05-25-2018, 01:43 PM   #6
philmcrakin

Thanks for another fun story. I enjoyed reading it.
philmcrakin is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to philmcrakin for this post:
Old 05-28-2018, 02:31 PM   #7
Petite_Devil

Thank you for this story!
As always I've read it on the single breath.
Love to read your sudden fantasies, you've managed to get together few different stories and they harmoniously pass one into the other without hindering the reader to concentrate at every of them.
Great work! Glad you've back again as a writer here!
Petite_Devil is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Petite_Devil for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk