Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 06-05-2020, 12:34 PM   #16
Ariel_switch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariel_switch View Post
Adding up the recent posts

Princess plug 30 minutes
Hush 20 x2
Lush 20 x4
Clit 5 minutes
Clamps 5 x4 (ouch!)
Blowjob 5 x2
Report:
First I started with the princess plug and the lush. Once someone took control of the lush, I put on the nipple clamps and set my timer for 5 minutes and went to work blowing my dildo. It’s a suction dildo so I have it stick to the wall and I get on my knees to blow it. For some reason this just feels like the appropriate position to give a blowjob. Anyway, between the blowjob and the vibrations from the lush, I’m moving quite a bit which is causing my clamps to move and pull even harder. As I’m focused on the blowjob, I don’t really feel the pain in my nipples too much. It just all feels so good. The vibrations radiate from the lush, causing my plug to vibrate as well. I love having my holes filled. It makes me even more enthusiastic about giving a blowjob. And I am soaked. I desperately want to stroke my clit, but I told myself I’d do that a bit later, so I hold off.

The 5 minute timer goes off and I somewhat reluctantly stop blowing my dildo. I set another timer for 5 minutes. The lush still vibrating away is making my body twitch. And with each twitch, the clamps move and dig in even more. Now that I’m not distracted by cock, my nipples become so very salient. I feel every movement and every breath in my nipples. It hurts so deliciously. The timer goes off and knowing that my nipples need a break, I remove the clamps. My nipples are so sensitive that I know putting the clamps back on later is going to be torture.

Even though it’s only been about minutes, I could use a change of position, so I get off of my knees and lie down on my bed. With the lush is still vibrating, and my ass is still plugged, I set the timer for 5 minutes and start stroking my clit. I close my eyes, enjoying all of the sensations. I stroke slowly and softly, careful not to bring myself to an orgasm, just to tease myself. I’m completely lost in it when the timer goes off. I pull my hand away, and shortly later the lush timer runs out.

I post another round of the control link for the lush, and it comes roaring back to life. I stay on the bed, ass still plugged, lush vibrating in my pussy, wanting to stroke my clit, wanting something in my mouth, feeling my nipples still ache slightly with every breath, and my pussy soaking wet. My whole body is alive, and I want more.

When the vibrations in my lush stop for the second time, I get up and remove the princess plug (which I’ve been wearing for more like 40 some minutes instead of 30 (oops!)), and I replace it with my hush. Although the hush is larger it slides into my hungry ass with a problem. I post the link to control both toys. When the toys come to life, the vibrations in my ass are so intense that I lose my balance. I catch myself and set up for round 2 of nipple clamps. Putting them on again hurts so much more than the first time. I set my timer for 5 minutes and work on my blowjob skills. This time I notice that the vibrations in my ass are causing my to bounce back and forth even more, like I’m trying to get a nonexistent cock to fuck my ass. Oh how I want to be fucked in the ass while I suck on cock. At this moment, nothing would make me happier. I savior the feeling of being a wanton slut and continue blowing my dildo until the timer goes off.

I set the timer for 5 more minutes. And here is the torture. My nipples are on fire. The vibrations in my pussy and ass are still causing me to move and twitch. And without something else to focus on, all I can focus on is my aching nipples. Every movement, every breath, just makes me focus on them more. I try so hard not to move, but I just can’t. I exist in this state of pleasure and pain until the timer goes off. I remove the clamps for a second time, and the blood rushes back in, making them hurt even more than when the clamps were on.

I collect myself and get comfortable on my bed again. When the vibrations in my pussy and ass end, I notice that the lush (in my pussy) needs to be recharged. So I post the control link for just the hush. I do leave the lush in, because I love to have my holes filled, while someone controls the vibrations in the hush. At this point, my body is so aroused that I want to cum more than anything. I know if I touch my clit now, while the hush is vibrating in my ass, that I’ll orgasm easily. My pussy is dripping, my whole body is aching to be fucked. In my any hole, in every hole. After 20 minutes that that exquisite torture, the vibrations stop, for good. Well at least until the next time.

As the lush needed to recharge before I could complete all 4 rounds of it last night, I will add that to whatever is posted for the next time. In the future, I’ll try harder to make sure the toys are fully charged!
Limits: identifying pics, anything potentially illegal, pee, poop, serious pain/injury

Toys - rope, nipple clamps, rabbit vibrators, hitachi wand, butt plugs (of varying sizes), vibrating inflatable butt plug, dildos

trying to be the best slut that I can be
Ariel_switch is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Ariel_switch for this post:
Old 06-05-2020, 12:58 PM   #17
A2M2
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Report:
First I started with the princess plug and the lush. Once someone took control of the lush, I put on the nipple clamps and set my timer for 5 minutes and went to work blowing my dildo. It’s a suction dildo so I have it stick to the wall and I get on my knees to blow it. For some reason this just feels like the appropriate position to give a blowjob. Anyway, between the blowjob and the vibrations from the lush, I’m moving quite a bit which is causing my clamps to move and pull even harder. As I’m focused on the blowjob, I don’t really feel the pain in my nipples too much. It just all feels so good. The vibrations radiate from the lush, causing my plug to vibrate as well. I love having my holes filled. It makes me even more enthusiastic about giving a blowjob. And I am soaked. I desperately want to stroke my clit, but I told myself I’d do that a bit later, so I hold off.

The 5 minute timer goes off and I somewhat reluctantly stop blowing my dildo. I set another timer for 5 minutes. The lush still vibrating away is making my body twitch. And with each twitch, the clamps move and dig in even more. Now that I’m not distracted by cock, my nipples become so very salient. I feel every movement and every breath in my nipples. It hurts so deliciously. The timer goes off and knowing that my nipples need a break, I remove the clamps. My nipples are so sensitive that I know putting the clamps back on later is going to be torture.

Even though it’s only been about minutes, I could use a change of position, so I get off of my knees and lie down on my bed. With the lush is still vibrating, and my ass is still plugged, I set the timer for 5 minutes and start stroking my clit. I close my eyes, enjoying all of the sensations. I stroke slowly and softly, careful not to bring myself to an orgasm, just to tease myself. I’m completely lost in it when the timer goes off. I pull my hand away, and shortly later the lush timer runs out.

I post another round of the control link for the lush, and it comes roaring back to life. I stay on the bed, ass still plugged, lush vibrating in my pussy, wanting to stroke my clit, wanting something in my mouth, feeling my nipples still ache slightly with every breath, and my pussy soaking wet. My whole body is alive, and I want more.

When the vibrations in my lush stop for the second time, I get up and remove the princess plug (which I’ve been wearing for more like 40 some minutes instead of 30 (oops!)), and I replace it with my hush. Although the hush is larger it slides into my hungry ass with a problem. I post the link to control both toys. When the toys come to life, the vibrations in my ass are so intense that I lose my balance. I catch myself and set up for round 2 of nipple clamps. Putting them on again hurts so much more than the first time. I set my timer for 5 minutes and work on my blowjob skills. This time I notice that the vibrations in my ass are causing my to bounce back and forth even more, like I’m trying to get a nonexistent cock to fuck my ass. Oh how I want to be fucked in the ass while I suck on cock. At this moment, nothing would make me happier. I savior the feeling of being a wanton slut and continue blowing my dildo until the timer goes off.

I set the timer for 5 more minutes. And here is the torture. My nipples are on fire. The vibrations in my pussy and ass are still causing me to move and twitch. And without something else to focus on, all I can focus on is my aching nipples. Every movement, every breath, just makes me focus on them more. I try so hard not to move, but I just can’t. I exist in this state of pleasure and pain until the timer goes off. I remove the clamps for a second time, and the blood rushes back in, making them hurt even more than when the clamps were on.

I collect myself and get comfortable on my bed again. When the vibrations in my pussy and ass end, I notice that the lush (in my pussy) needs to be recharged. So I post the control link for just the hush. I do leave the lush in, because I love to have my holes filled, while someone controls the vibrations in the hush. At this point, my body is so aroused that I want to cum more than anything. I know if I touch my clit now, while the hush is vibrating in my ass, that I’ll orgasm easily. My pussy is dripping, my whole body is aching to be fucked. In my any hole, in every hole. After 20 minutes that that exquisite torture, the vibrations stop, for good. Well at least until the next time.

As the lush needed to recharge before I could complete all 4 rounds of it last night, I will add that to whatever is posted for the next time. In the future, I’ll try harder to make sure the toys are fully charged!
Your description is absolutely amazing. I love the detail! You clearly enjoy every sensation and share it so wonderfully. It’s easy to imagine you enjoying it all.

So here’s a challenge.....

I want you to set a Lush control link for 20 minutes and start a 15 minute timer when it bursts into life. You will sit and ponder how nice it will feel to do the following for 15 minutes as your arousal hopefully builds!

Bonus points if you post asking them to intensify things in the last 5 minutes!

The last 5 minutes of that 20 are you rubbing your clit and throating the dildo on the wall. I would like you to think of this as the climax time for the cock, and work hard to keep it moving fast in and out of your mouth.

Rubbing your clit for 5 minutes and sucking will potentially push you over the edge (that’s kind of my plan) so if it does you can let me know if you wish or choose whatever punishment you deem fit.
Locktober Add Thread + More Denial?
A2M2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2020, 06:02 PM   #18
Garry0993
getDare Devil

Lush (in my pussy) 20 and control link will be posted
Glass dildo thrusting in my pussy 10 minutes
Stroking my clit 5 minutes

My kinks and limits

What to expect if you want to play with me?

Looking for my sub girl.

Want a punishment or test your luck?

Feel free to send me a pm as long as you find me interesting, whether be my posts or just about me lol. Chats are always welcome!!

Looking forward to hear from you!
Garry0993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2020, 06:07 PM   #19
xsamss
getDare Sweetheart

Nipple clamps
Blowjob practice
Hush (in ass) 20 minutes and control link will be posted in the toy control thread

Have fun.

Denied until 11th of July
2/86 edges to do
Ruins before orgasm 1
Feel free to tease me for your fun

Likes/Dislikes/Limits & Rules

Pm/Kik dares

Kik: xsamss
xsamss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2020, 11:23 PM   #20
jekil2020

Hush (in my ass) 20 minutes and control link will be posted in the toy control thread
Blowjob practice 5 minutes

Likes giving :
instructions, rules, routines, pee control
edging, orgasm control (denial, forced)
spanking, nipple/tit/pussy pain
pee control, hidden public

I will never ask to show your face.

Female slavemarket

If you want to be my slave, do slave application

Kik jekil2020
jekil2020 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2020, 07:48 AM   #21
Ariel_switch

Adding up for the next round

Hush 20x2
Lush 20x3 (including from the last time that I didn’t get to complete)
Glass dildo 10x2
Clit 5x2
Nipple clamps 5
Blowjob 5x3
Limits: identifying pics, anything potentially illegal, pee, poop, serious pain/injury

Toys - rope, nipple clamps, rabbit vibrators, hitachi wand, butt plugs (of varying sizes), vibrating inflatable butt plug, dildos

Old 06-07-2020, 06:26 AM   #22
djboycool

Lush and Hush, same time, with nipple clamps.

My Likes, Limits & Toys: HERE
My PM Dares: HERE

djboycool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2020, 11:22 AM   #23
Ariel_switch

Quote:
Adding up for the next round

Hush 20x2
Lush 20x3 (including from the last time that I didn’t get to complete)
Glass dildo 10x2
Clit 5x2
Nipple clamps 5
Blowjob 5x3
So I actually did this quite a while ago, but I never wrote up the report. So I’m going to do all these again! Plus the previous post, plus any additional I get, AND plus a punishment (or 2?). When I did this the last time, I did what a previous poster suggested and overlapped the tasks. During the last few minutes with the vibrators going, my nipples clamps, blowing my dildo, and rubbing clit, I came, and hard. I definitely need some sort of punishment for that orgasm. Additionally, I feel like I should be punished for not posting a full detailed report of my last session.

I probably won’t have time until Sunday to do the next round, so you all have about 48 hours to leave me additional torture. Honestly my pussy is wet right now just thinking about it!

The following user says Thank You to Ariel_switch for this post:
Old 10-23-2020, 09:36 PM   #24
Bored
Distinguished Member

I vote for Princess, Lush and Hush
Bondage, Edging, Web Teases & Pee Denial (Bladder Control).
Dislikes:
Xdress, Messy, Multiple/Ruined Orgasms, Long Denials.
Toys:
Chastity Device, Cuffs, Rope, Shoestrings, 100+ Clothespins, Tape, Spreader Bar.
Bored is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2020, 09:42 PM   #25
One_Daring_Gamer
getDare Sweetheart

Stroking my clit 5 minutes
Nipple clamps 5 minutes

Spoiler:
Need someone to turn me into my avatar. Please and thank you! :)

Brief likes: Wedgies, Semi-messy, hard spankings, Sissification, light bondage, videgame related
Limits: hard anal, pics or vids, family, fully public, eating, drinking, very painful, permanent.

Pm Dares
Longer Likes/limits
One_Daring_Gamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2020, 09:19 AM   #26
Sharkbait

Nipple clamps 5 minutes
Old 10-24-2020, 04:38 PM   #27
One_Daring_Gamer
getDare Sweetheart

And lush 20x3

Spoiler:
Need someone to turn me into my avatar. Please and thank you! :)

Brief likes: Wedgies, Semi-messy, hard spankings, Sissification, light bondage, videgame related
Limits: hard anal, pics or vids, family, fully public, eating, drinking, very painful, permanent.

Pm Dares
Longer Likes/limits
One_Daring_Gamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2020, 06:11 AM   #28
Ariel_switch

Still collecting tasks for about the next 5 hours.

Also collecting suggestions for 1-2 punishments for cumming during the last session and not writing up a report on it

Fuck, I am aching with anticipation

Old 10-25-2020, 10:53 AM   #29
Ariel_switch

Adding everything up for today’s fun

Princess plug 30 minutes
Hush 20x4
Lush 20x6
Dildo 10x4
Clit 5x3
Clamps 5x4
Blowjob 5x6

Fuck this is going to be a lot of time with my holes plugged today

Old 10-25-2020, 12:55 PM   #30
Ariel_switch

Since these tasks are going to take quite some time, I figured I would break up the report into smaller pieces

First I took off my clothes and put on a sexy pair of lingerie. Black and red lacey bra and a thong. The bra pushes my tits up and the panties, well, there’s just something about soaking wet panties that makes me feel like a slut.

The very first thing I do is pull my panties to the side and slide my glass dildo into my pussy. I’ve been anticipating starting these tasks, so I’m already wet. I spend 10 minutes slowly fucking my pussy with my glass dildo. Feeling it’s hardness and the ridges of it slide against the walls of my tight pussy. The timer goes off after 10 minutes and I stop, rather reluctantly, I slowly pull it from my pussy and lick it clean.

Next I lube up my princess plug. It’s a bit smaller than my hush, so it’s nice to start smaller and work my way to larger. I spread some lube on my ass and finger my tight little hole. Since fingering my ass isn’t a task (and why not?! I should add it), I move on to inserting the plug. It’s cold and has a bit of weight to it, and it feels amazing, opening me up and then being sucked into my ass. I love having my ass plugged. The feeling of fullness, just feels right.

Then I get comfortable on my bed and I pull my tits out from my bra. I attach the nipple clamps and set my timer for 5 minutes. Fuck these clamps are hurty today. Every movement, every breath makes me more aware of the pain/pleasure sensation in my nipples. It’s torture, and really I’ve barely started. The 5 minutes come to an end and I remove the clamps and put my tits back in the bra. My nipples are sensitive and now I can feel the fabric of the bra rubbing against them.

I slide the lush in my pussy and post a 20 minute control link. When it kicked to life I cursed and slightly lost my balance. It felt so intense in that initial second. I love having someone else control the vibrations because while I always want more, the person in control varies the control, and sometimes even turns. It off for a bit. Leaving me to question whether there’s something wrong with link only for it to kick back on and surprise me!

At the end of the 20 minute session, I remove the princess plug that has been in my ass for 30 minutes. I replace it with the hush. Which slides in so easily now that my ass has been primed. I check my panties, which are soaked with pussy juice. I’m really enjoying this and my soaked panties are my slutty proof. I post a 20 minute control link for both toys.

Now the fun really begins. As I’m setting up for some blowjob practice, the vibrators come to life. I set a timer for 5 minutes, pull my tits out of my bra (tits should always be out during a blowjob, right?) and go to town blowing my fake cock. I love to give wet sloppy blowjobs, so my goal is to never swallow any spit. I just let it leak out of my mouth as I bob up and down on the cock, running my tongue against the underside and swirling it around the head. With my trusty timer set, I don’t even worry about the time. I just enjoy the blowjob, occasionally taking it into my throat and all the way down to the balls. So wet and sloppy with spit dripping to the floor.

At the end of 5 minutes, stop blowing and put in the nipple clamps. And holy fuck they hurt more the second time around! The vibrators are still alive in my pussy and ass and all of that stimulation combined with still being on my knees has me twitching and bouncing. Every movement makes my nipples hurt more and more but also feels so good. I can’t stop moving. It’s like I’m trying to find an imaginary cock behind me and coax it into my body, really I want to be ass fucked so bad right now. Just when I’m not sure I can take anymore time in the clamps, the timer goes off. I remove them, stuff my sensitive tits back into my bra and just spend a few minutes recovering. Eventually the vibrations in my holes cease.

But I love the vibrations, so I post another control link. I take that round to cool down slightly and write up this report. The vibrations have me on edge and writing about all of this, so a bunch of strangers can see how much of a horny, slutty, mess I am. Well honestly, it’s hot as fuck.

The following 2 users say Thank You to Ariel_switch for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk