Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-19-2018, 10:43 AM   #1
Astra

Default 48 hour rules

Hello everyone, my name is Astra and I am new to getDare. To start my time here, I’d like to give everyone the opportunity to ‘train’ me. So, for the next 48 hours, I will follow whatever rules are posted here between now and 6.30pm, Saturday 21st July 2018 (GMT +0) - as long as they are within my limits. I will accept punishment for any rules I break, and this can be chosen by the rule maker or be directed as a punishment thread where I will follow all suggestions made there until the 48 hours is over. Please wait for at least two other individuals to comment a rule before commenting again.

Please state below in clear English: your rule, and who will direct punishment (yourself or a thread) if rule is broken.

Likes: Intense humiliation, mild pain, bladder control, mild wedgies and nipple torture.

Dislikes: Intense pain, spanking, wax and invasive tasks.

Hates: Extended writing, extreme wedgies and predicaments.

Limits: Photos, videos, audio, family, friends, illegal, scat and permanent.

Note: I am anorgasmic, meaning I am medically unable to have an orgasm or edge.
Astra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2018, 11:23 AM   #2
Haunted
getDare Sweetheart

Default 10 rules

Here's a set of rules:

1 - for every post in this thread you'll have a degrading word (or expression) written on your body for the next 48 hours. Such writing must be in capital letters, big enough to be seen from a fair distance.

2 - you'll keep your ass plugged all the time that it's not being used for any other task from this thread (or in case of toilet use)

3 - you'll not pee inside your house in any circumstance. Peeing will be only done in public toilets, where you must strip naked inside the stall and do it not sitting down, but squatting with both feet on the toilet seat.

4 - you must be at least one hour a day blindfolded and naked in front of an open window that faces a public street. This hour can be broken in intervals of 15 minutes, but no less than that.

5 - you must write at least 30 lines explaining why you're such a disgusting whore, publish it here on this thread, print the screen and then upload the picture to temporarily exposed for the duration of this thread

6 - you must find somebody (a stranger male or female) and ask them gently if they would be so kind as to hear you (because you need to complete a dare) and then read them out loud what you published here. You must find this person in a public place. You can ask this person for privacy if you do not wish to read it in such a public place.

7 - you will sleep naked on the floor, tied up to your toilet. You will do so with clamps on both nipples and your clit.

8 - when at home, you'll be naked all the time and you're forbidden to walk on your two feet. You'll be crawling like a dog all the time

9 - during all this time, you'll remember and tell yourself constantly that you want it, you need it and you deserve it.

10 - when time is up and your 48 hours are about to expire, at the very last minute you must be out in the woods, naked with a bottle of piss that you somehow collected, at least a hundred feet away from your clothes and then you must scream at the top of your lungs every degrading name written on your body, saying I am.... etc....and then drain the bottle over your body (make sure to do it with your eyes closed and your mouth open.

If you fail in any of these tasks, pm me for your punishment.
Haunted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2018, 02:51 AM   #3
Astra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haunted View Post
Here's a set of rules:

1 - for every post in this thread you'll have a degrading word (or expression) written on your body for the next 48 hours. Such writing must be in capital letters, big enough to be seen from a fair distance.

2 - you'll keep your ass plugged all the time that it's not being used for any other task from this thread (or in case of toilet use)

3 - you'll not pee inside your house in any circumstance. Peeing will be only done in public toilets, where you must strip naked inside the stall and do it not sitting down, but squatting with both feet on the toilet seat.

4 - you must be at least one hour a day blindfolded and naked in front of an open window that faces a public street. This hour can be broken in intervals of 15 minutes, but no less than that.

5 - you must write at least 30 lines explaining why you're such a disgusting whore, publish it here on this thread, print the screen and then upload the picture to temporarily exposed for the duration of this thread

6 - you must find somebody (a stranger male or female) and ask them gently if they would be so kind as to hear you (because you need to complete a dare) and then read them out loud what you published here. You must find this person in a public place. You can ask this person for privacy if you do not wish to read it in such a public place.

7 - you will sleep naked on the floor, tied up to your toilet. You will do so with clamps on both nipples and your clit.

8 - when at home, you'll be naked all the time and you're forbidden to walk on your two feet. You'll be crawling like a dog all the time

9 - during all this time, you'll remember and tell yourself constantly that you want it, you need it and you deserve it.

10 - when time is up and your 48 hours are about to expire, at the very last minute you must be out in the woods, naked with a bottle of piss that you somehow collected, at least a hundred feet away from your clothes and then you must scream at the top of your lungs every degrading name written on your body, saying I am.... etc....and then drain the bottle over your body (make sure to do it with your eyes closed and your mouth open.

If you fail in any of these tasks, pm me for your punishment.
4. Unfortunately, the area where I live has lots of children and I do not live alone, so I will be unable to do anything that seriously risks exposure. I will accept punishment for this.

7+8. Again, as I do not live alone, this task is not practical. Please feel free to modify it and punish me for failing.

10. The only nearby woods are not very dense and are often occupied by children, therefore this rule is also one I must reject. If you must punish me, I will accept it gracefully.

Likes: Intense humiliation, mild pain, bladder control, mild wedgies and nipple torture.

Dislikes: Intense pain, spanking, wax and invasive tasks.

Hates: Extended writing, extreme wedgies and predicaments.

Limits: Photos, videos, audio, family, friends, illegal, scat and permanent.

Note: I am anorgasmic, meaning I am medically unable to have an orgasm or edge.
Astra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2018, 03:21 AM   #4
Sklavenhalter

Default Rules

You are only allowed to use toilet on three times a day:
8-9 am, 12 am - 1 pm, 7 - 8 pm

Using public toilet you are not allowed to lock the door

One time a day you will piss into your sneaker and drink the piss out of it. You are not allowed to clean them and wear it all 48 hours, little stones in it

You will only piss through your panties - then you will put them into your mouth and suck it clean

You will get all of your shoes and and lick each of it clean for 10 mins including soles

Your ass and pussy will be plugged all the time

You will train deepthroating for 30 mins 2 times a day

For punishment you will write me pm
Sklavenhalter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2018, 05:01 AM   #5
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Put your hair in pigtails

Go barefoot

Go to a store wearing as slutty outfit as possible (will give details, It you know your limits and likes better so I will let you choose and decide if it’s slutty or not when you report to me. If it isn’t slutty enough, there will be a punishment). When you arrive do the following:

Before you go in, soak yourself with water from head to toe.

Buy condoms and brown sugar.

When you leave...open the brown sugar over your head a yell out.

Enjoy.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2018, 05:11 AM   #6
Lookin4sin

Every rule that is added = 30 minutes with your ass plugged
Carpe Diem
Lookin4sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2018, 12:55 PM   #7
Haunted
getDare Sweetheart

Default Punishments

First of all I congratulate you on following through with your dare and giving feedback. This is encouraging for us task givers and assures us of your reliability. You're a good whore. You should be proud of it.

Nevertheless, dares were asked for without specifying limitations such as roommates; therefore, punishments are due.

4 - as a punishment you will complete this dare https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=325385

including the "flair" part ... Since you're unable to edge, take with you a bag of clothespins and where it reads edge, read instead apply a clothespin on your skin (starting with nipples, then clit, then wherever you want). Where it reads "cum" read: "fuck your ass with a large cucumber at least 50 times

7 - no punishment required, only a modification: you will sleep naked on your bed with ankles firmly tied up to each foot of the bed, leaving you well spread. Clothespins on your tongue, clit and nipples.

8 - punishment: crawl like a dog wherever you feel it is safe without stopping for half an hour.

10 - punishment: you will ingest the whole content of your bottle of piss

Expecting report.
Haunted is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk