Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-18-2018, 03:58 PM   #1
Ehsus

Default Rules for the next month

Hi for the next month I'm going to be a lot of time alone in my house so i wanted to get some rules and tasks to follow.
I love wedgies, anal and crossdressing, i am promising to try any dare you give me.
Pls don't give me any dares that will expose me
Im training in the gym a lot so maybe you can give me some dares for there.
I mostly like clothing dares and rules
Ehsus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2018, 04:45 PM   #2
2bchew
getDare Addict

Well the first obvious one is naked anytime you are home alone.The only exception would be wearing female panties.

At least 1 meal a day should be eaten out of a bowl on the floor while on your hands and knees using no utensils.
2bchew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2018, 06:56 PM   #3
Ehsus

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2bchew View Post
Well the first obvious one is naked anytime you are home alone.The only exception would be wearing female panties.

At least 1 meal a day should be eaten out of a bowl on the floor while on your hands and knees using no utensils.
I think that wearing female panties is a little bit more challenging so I'll try this instead of being naked, and ill also do the eating rule
Old 07-18-2018, 07:49 PM   #4
batfinch
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Well from 7AM to 9PM your under pants must stay on so you will be peeing through them Try and poo before 7AM or after 9PM or you will be very messy
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=86665

PM Dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83544

I am male
batfinch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2018, 11:18 PM   #5
Diapered_prince
Distinguished Member

How about when you go to the gym, wear panties under your normal underwear.

If that is too big an issue, then forget that I posted here.
Old 07-19-2018, 01:37 PM   #6
DaVance
Distinguished Member

Bug

I'm not a wedgie expert, but I'll give it a shot. Try this wedgie every other day for the entire month. Complete it last thing before getting in bed. Tie a loop at the end of a rope that will fit over your neck. It should be large and not slip so as not to choke you in any way, as that is not the goal.

Wear some CD clothes each time, panties optional. Then put the loop over your head, down your back, and hold the other end in front of you with your hands. You will kneel down, head to the floor, and stretch your hands out in front of you. The rope should slide and get as tight as possible with out choking. Rock forward and backward, plus alternately stretching and relaxing your arms so the rope slides back and forth. Continue this for ten minutes and then you are done. Before you stand back up kiss the floor and thank god for being a sissy.

DaVance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2018, 03:56 PM   #7
Ehsus

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaVance View Post
I'm not a wedgie expert, but I'll give it a shot. Try this wedgie every other day for the entire month. Complete it last thing before getting in bed. Tie a loop at the end of a rope that will fit over your neck. It should be large and not slip so as not to choke you in any way, as that is not the goal.

Wear some CD clothes each time, panties optional. Then put the loop over your head, down your back, and hold the other end in front of you with your hands. You will kneel down, head to the floor, and stretch your hands out in front of you. The rope should slide and get as tight as possible with out choking. Rock forward and backward, plus alternately stretching and relaxing your arms so the rope slides back and forth. Continue this for ten minutes and then you are done. Before you stand back up kiss the floor and thank god for being a sissy.

I dont have big ropes but i can try it with some thinner rope is that good?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diapered_prince View Post
How about when you go to the gym, wear panties under your normal underwear.

If that is too big an issue, then forget that I posted here.
I promised to try everything you'll give me, next week I'll do it, any specific panties? Thong/g string or anything else

Quote:
Originally Posted by batfinch View Post
Well from 7AM to 9PM your under pants must stay on so you will be peeing through them Try and poo before 7AM or after 9PM or you will be very messy
It's a little bit too messy for me, can you do some adjustments? If no ill do it in this version
Old 07-19-2018, 04:39 PM   #8
DaVance
Distinguished Member

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ehsus View Post
I dont have big ropes but i can try it with some thinner rope is that good?

Yes, that is good. I think most people realize that you can only use what you have, so no problem with that. Another possibility is to use two or three smaller ropes and twist them together into one. That may be a little rougher than one.

DaVance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2018, 05:28 PM   #9
Diapered_prince
Distinguished Member

Quote:
I promised to try everything you'll give me, next week I'll do it, any specific panties? Thong/g string or anything else
a different type each day (but don't go out and buy any new unless you are already looking to expand you wardrobe.)
Old 07-20-2018, 06:25 AM   #10
Ehsus

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaVance View Post
Yes, that is good. I think most people realize that you can only use what you have, so no problem with that. Another possibility is to use two or three smaller ropes and twist them together into one. That may be a little rougher than one.

Ill do it and post a report

Quote:
a different type each day (but don't go out and buy any new unless you are already looking to expand you wardrobe.)
No problem, ill go to the gym 2-3 times next week, how much times do you want me to wear this? Or all of them?

Also please give me some sleeping rules/dares to do
The following user says Thank You to Ehsus for this post:
Old 07-20-2018, 10:32 AM   #11
Diapered_prince
Distinguished Member

Quote:
No problem, ill go to the gym 2-3 times next week, how much times do you want me to wear this? Or all of them?
Also please give me some sleeping rules/dares to do
Wear them all the time

Sleep with the panties that you will be wearing the next day on your head. (So when you wake up, you take them off your head and put them on.)
Old 07-21-2018, 09:40 AM   #12
Ehsus

Quote:
Wear them all the time

Sleep with the panties that you will be wearing the next day on your head. (So when you wake up, you take them off your head and put them on.)
And what i should wear while im sleeping?
Old 07-21-2018, 04:22 PM   #13
Ehsus

Im using my sister's clothes for the dares so i have almost anything i want, you have any clothing dares?
Old 07-21-2018, 04:24 PM   #14
Hardy Boy

Go commando to the gym all month long and go to the shower with towel over shoulder.

Likes: nudity, hidden/semi public, m4m, dares that get my heart beating fast, picture proof, chastity, denial, cum control, anal, oral, edging, dare games, dice games, sub/slavery, what master says

Soft limit (willing to try...) lite pain, sounding, forced cumming, CBT

Dislikes: pee/scat, friends/family involved, anything dangerous/illegal.

No face and no women’s clothing.

Kik: subboysteven
Hardy Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2018, 04:55 PM   #15
Ehsus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardy Boy View Post
Go commando to the gym all month long and go to the shower with towel over shoulder.
Its a little bit of a problem because diapered prince wants me to go with panties...

Advertisements
Kink Talk