Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > Completed Stories

Old 07-23-2016, 12:35 AM   #1
little pet
getDare Succubus

Default My life as a pet. Part 1

This isn't the usual punishment report blog I normally write. This is what I imagine my life would be like if real life norms and boundaries didn't apply

I awake in the morning next to my owner's bed. I'm wearing a collar, and a leash attached to the foot of the bed where my owner sleeps. Nothing else, expect a big butt plug with a nice fluffy tail attached to it. I'm on the floor, on a blanket. Sleeping in the bed is a privilege reserved only for humans, not for little pets. Pets are naked and are not allowed to use furniture of course. Sir unties my leash and takes me with him to the kitchen. I have to crawl on all fours. He ties my leash to the kitchen table and starts to make coffee. It smells so good! My stomach is rumbling, I'm hungry. I see Sir take a plate and a plastic bowl from the cupboard and he proceeds to make sandwiches. He sits down at the table and eats his sandwich. I have to wait for sir to give me me mine. I try to stay silent and let Sit enjoy his sandwich; I'm not allowed to disturb him. He's reading the newspaper. Every now and then he feeds me a piece of my sandwich and I gratefully eat from his hands. Sometimes he just throws a piece on the floor and I have to crawl after it to pick it up using my mouth.

He gets up to get a cup of coffee for himself. He pours mine in a plastic bowl and puts it in front of me on the floor. I'm allowed to drink it, but also without using my hands. So I just slurp it all up. After that, Sir pours a bottle of water in it, which I drink as well. It's not very tasty, mixed with the coffee, but it'll have to do.

After breakfast I have to pee. I'm very bad at bladder control, and sir has remarked that that needs some training because he doesn't feel like having to walk his pet every time she has to go. I'm on a tight schedule, but after breakfast is the time for relief. To my surprise he takes me out to the garden, naked and on all fours. My tail is swinging a bit from the movement and I like the sensation it causes. I also have to wear my nipple clamps with bells that have a chain connecting them. They tighten when he pulls on them. He's looped my leash through the chain and when I don't keep up, he pulls on it causing my nipples to be pinched painfully. I quickly crawl behind my owner, bells jingling the whole time, over the wet grass. I'm not used to going outside like this! Until now I've always been allowed to use the toilet, after my owner's permission of course.

He leads me towards a tree and stops. I start to protest, "Please Sir, don't make me pee outside, like this" Sir just smiles and says "didn't you say you wanted to be my pet? This is what pets do isn't it? Bathrooms are off limits to pets, so from now on this also applies to you. Besides, the weather is lovely, so why complain?" I swallow hard. I know I want to obey, but I find it very hard to do so. Especially with Sir watching me with this grin on his face. I sigh, and squat over the grass next to the tree, but Sir stops me. "Have you even seen pets use only two legs? How many legs do pets have?" I reply "four, Sir." He smiles "good pet. Now hurry before I change my mind and make you wait until after lunch." I definitely did not want to wait, after the big bowl of coffee and water I'd had. I sigh again, lift up my left leg and try to relax. My face is burning, and I don't think I'll be able to pee in this position, with Sir there. Finally, I succeed though. Sir smiles again and says "good girl, you've earned a treat." From his pocket he gets a squeaky toy in the shape of a dog's bone and puts it in my mouth. "Don't drop it pet" Sir says, and pats my head. I know I don't want to drop it. I'll be punished if I do. I bite down and the toy makes a stupid squeaking noise. I see Sir smile again. He's clearly enjoying this.

"Come pet, let's enjoy the sunshine a little" Sir says, as he pulls my leash again. I have no choice but to follow him. This time he leads me to the patio, where there's a big lounge set. Sir ties my leash to a table leg and goes back inside. Thankfully I get to sit on a blanket. Even though I feel very exposed and a little anxious outside like this, I'm enjoying the sun, it's a nice day. While I'm waiting for sir to return, the toy in my mouth is making me start to drool. I try to hold on to it, but it's getting slippery from all the saliva. I bite down again, but it's no use. The toy slips out and lands on the floor. I know I'll be in trouble if Sir finds out I've dropped it. So quickly, I pick it up with my right hand, to wipe it off and put it back in my mouth. At that moment, Sir walks back into the garden. I'm caught, this is not good. I lower my eyes and wait for him to speak. But he says nothing. Instead, he unties my leash and gives it a hard tug. I give a little shriek from the pain this causes my nipples and I hurry after him. He leads me back inside and puts me in front of the hallway mirror.

He shoves the toy back into my mouth and grabs my hair, forcing me to look at myself. "I told you not to drop your bone didn't I?" I nod. "And instead of using your mouth like a good puppy to pick it up, you try to trick me and use your hands!?" I nod again. "Do puppies have hands"? I shake my head. "What did you say"? Sir demands. "No spfhir" I mumble with the toy in my mouth. This makes me drool even more I notice, and my face turns crimson again. "I don't think I understand", he says and slaps my cheek.
I try again, while shaking my head; " Noo sshhfir!!!" Sir smiles, "good pet." But I think you'll need a little help remembering. He walks off, and returns with a roll of duct tape and a black marker. He tells me to ball my hands into fists and tapes them up. "Good", he says. "Now you have cute little paws, just like a real pet". I stare at my hands. They're useless now. He also takes the marker and uses it to write "stupid pet" on my forehead and grabs my face to make me look at myself in the mirror again. "Have you learnt your lesson now? Dumb little pet." I can only nod. Sir seems satisfied with that.

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.
Limits: scat, pictures/video, family, public

Last edited by little pet; 07-23-2016 at 04:48 AM.
The following 6 users say Thank You to little pet for this post:
Old 07-23-2016, 12:38 AM   #2
little pet
getDare Succubus

Default My life as a pet. Part 2

My owner tugs my leash again and I follow him back outside to the patio. A little awkward with my hands taped up, but I manage. Sir ties the leash to the table leg again and goes back inside. I sit and wait, patiently this time. After a while I see Sir come back outside with a big thermos, I some biscuits and his laptop. I watch as he sinks down into the pillows and pours himself a big mug of coffee. No bowl for me...he sighs contentedly.

So I just sit on my blanket, watching as my owner sips his coffee, and types on his laptop. Now and then he frowns, or smiles. After a while I hear an engine approaching. Our house is in a secluded area in the woods, but sometimes people wander by. Who could this be? Is Sir expecting visitors? I've always been allowed to get dressed when we have people over. But now I'm naked! With a leash and nipple clamps and a big fluffy tail sticking out of my ass and a dog toy in my mouth! I start to panic a little. I can't be seen like this! But my owner gives me a stern look and says: "stay." And I do...as I hear the car coming closer. Sir unties my leash and leads me to the entrance to the garden. I hesitate and he pulls on the chain to make me crawl after him. The bells ring as the chain painfully pulls on my nipples again. "Ah, there's the delivery guy, with the present I ordered for you," Sir says. My curiosity wins from the humiliation I'm feeling and I follow him.

The car stops and the guy gets out. I see his eyes widen at the sight, when he sees us. Sir just smiles and greets him "me and my pet are just enjoying the nice weather, while it lasts." I try to retreat behind his legs, but he pulls the leash taut, forcing me to stay next to him. The guy is approaching now, pushing a cart with a big cardboard box on it. It appears heavy. He is clearly very surprised, but exited by what he is seeing. He can't take his eyes off of me. Sir instructs the man to put the box in the living room, next to the television. When he comes back, I can see him eyeing me. I feel very exposed, but at the same time really proud to be Sir's pet. And he's clearly enjoying showing me off. "She can play fetch as well, wanna try?" Sir says as he takes the bone from my mouth. After wiping the saliva off on my face, he hands it to the delivery guy. "Just throw it, she'll go after it."

The guy is looking at me incredulously, but throws the toy across the lawn. Sir gives me a stern look, and a hard slap on my ass, and says "fetch, pet." I crawl after it, fully conscious of the view I'm giving both of them. I pick the bone up and return to the delivery guy. He's become visibly aroused. He takes the bone from me and throws it again. I return to him, expecting this to be a long game, but Sir tells him I've had enough. Sir signs for the packet, and waves him off. Poor guy, how he's going to drive safely, I don't know.

Sir takes my leash and leads me back to the blanket again, attaches my leash to the table leg and he sits back down. I'm having to wait again, and now the packet Sir ordered is in the living room. In full view through the open doors. I'm very bad at waiting, but I try to sit still, on my hands and knees...so as not to disturb Sir.

He pours a second cup of coffee and goes back to his laptop again...I'm becoming restless, and bored and I'm so curious to know what's in the packet. Why isn't he telling me? What could be in I that is so big? I'm still unable to speak with the stupid toy in my mouth, and even if it wasn't, I know he wouldn't answer me until he felt "it was my time..."

A third cup is poured and he's eating a few biscuits. Now I'm curious ánd hungry! I start fidgeting. Shaking my breasts a little to make the bells ring, biting on the toy to make it squeak. Just to get my owner's attention. I notice him looking at me amused, but I'm being ignored. It must have been at least an hour, that I've been sitting here. On top of it all, I feel I have to pee again. The coffee and water from this morning are really starting to show their effect. I start whining a little and Sir looks up from his laptop. "What is it pet? You're really making it hard for me to concentrate" he says. "Usually pets don't bother their owners like this, especially after the lovely walk you've had, it's very ungrateful". I try to tell him I have to pee again, but the bone in my mouth is making it impossible to form eligible sentences. I don't dare take it out though, so I just sigh and resign myself to waiting again. I'm trying to make myself comfortable by switching to a different position, but I accidentally bump into the table. Spilling my owner's coffee over his laptop. He looks at me with a very disapproving expression. He is angry now. Without any further ado, he picks me up and puts me over his knee and gives me so many painful spanks on my ass, I can't even count them. "That will teach you, being so impatient and uncontrolled" Sir says. "Don't you trust I know what's good for you"? He pushes me down off his knees, and I ungracefully land back on the floor, my ass burning.

He grabs my face and growls; "So you want to know what's in the box? Well, I'll show you. But you might regret it". Still, I nod. I'm just too curious. Sir takes my leash, and roughly leads me back inside. He takes a knife, and starts to open the big cardboard box. My heart is pounding. A surprise, for me? But one I might regret? What could it be? As he rips away the cardboard, I can see a big rectangular metal shape start to emerge...metal bars...a door with a big padlock. It's a cage...

To be continued...

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.
The following 2 users say Thank You to little pet for this post:
Old 07-23-2016, 03:36 AM   #3
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

Very nice story I must say and well written. I wonder how far it is from the truth. It seems like a perfect life for you!

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Old 07-24-2016, 11:48 AM   #4
Emrys

This is very well written. I can't wait to see what else is in store!

Likes: Pet play; age play; verbal degradation; praise (yes, both); minor pain
Dislikes: Cum eating; light public; chastity; moderate pain
Limits: Scat; sounding; heavy public; anything permanent; extreme pain

Kik: Emrysium

My sex is male, but I don't really care much about gender.
Old 07-24-2016, 12:16 PM   #5
little pet
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaroface View Post
Very nice story I must say and well written. I wonder how far it is from the truth. It seems like a perfect life for you!
Thank you! Although we're not together physically, i feel we've already done a lot of the things I described here. The dynamic is the same. Maybe I'll go a bit crazier in part 3...and whatever follows after that. It's still making me a bit nervous, sharing this here. It's not just a story, it's my fantasies ;-)

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Old 07-24-2016, 12:17 PM   #6
little pet
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emrys View Post
This is very well written. I can't wait to see what else is in store!
Thank you very much. I've started writing part 3 already. So definitely more to come!

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Old 07-24-2016, 01:16 PM   #7
wolf82
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sub.lucy View Post
Thank you very much. I've started writing part 3 already. So definitely more to come!
Look forward to reading that part as well!

A dom just here to have a good time.

Sometimes I just browse, sometimes I interact.
The following user says Thank You to wolf82 for this post:
Old 07-25-2016, 02:58 PM   #8
little pet
getDare Succubus

Default My life as a pet. Part 3

I'm awed by the sight of the thick metal bars, the big lock. It even has wheels on it. Sir looks at me. "Well, how do you like your surprise?" He says. I just look at him, dumbfounded. "I thought I would have to wait for a good opportunity to come along before I could use it, but you've just given me one. I couldn't be happier," he said. I still just stare, unable to move or do anything. "It's about time you had some time to think." And with that, he opens the cage door, and tells me to crawl inside.

It's just big enough for me to sit on my hands and knees. Sir slams the door shut with a loud bang and locks it. Teasingly he puts the key on top of the cage, knowing full well I won't be able to use it as my hands are still taped up. I look at him imploringly, but he just smiles and walks away. I try to find a comfortable position, but that's not really possible. Sitting upright doesn't work, nor does laying down. It's just too small. I push against the bars. They don't move an inch. I kick against the door with my foot, but that won't budge either, I'm stuck. Really truly stuck!

I can hear my owner moving around. He's switched on the television and I'm guessing he's made himself comfortable on the couch. I can't see much, because the cage is next to the tv and I'm facing the wall. I'm starting to get frustrated. He's ignoring me and I'm in here, stuck with nothing to do! In anger I spit out the toy that is still in my mouth. I try to look around to see if that causes sir to react, but nothing is happening. So...I sit and wait...really feeling the punishment now. This is much worse than the spanking I'd just had. This is just...nothing... Just when I've reached the point I want to scream in frustration, I feel my bladder start to protest in earnest. I tell Sir that I really really have to go now, but I still get no reaction...nothing. I'm starting to feel more and more desperate and I know I'm not going to be able to hold on for much longer. I squeeze my legs together but it's no use, I can't control myself anymore and I feel warm urine run down my legs onto the floor of the cage. I start to cry. I feel relieved, but so miserable sitting there in my own piss. No getting away from that fact.

I call out to my owner and I hear him approach. He sighs and shakes his head. "Is this your attempt at trying to get out of your cage? Look at the mess you've made of yourself. It's brand new and you decide to piss all over it?" I lower my head, ashamed of myself. But I also feel a little angry, I really couldn't hold it anymore. I ask Sir how he could expect that of me, while he knows I'm bad at it. Sir just says "that's exactly why you need training". "So you're just going to leave me sitting here for another hour or two right? I'm sure you'll enjoy that" I snap, angrily. I try to shift my position, but there's no getting away from the now cold puddle I'm sitting in. "No I'm not." He says. "But you do need a lesson in obedience. For instance; did I give you permission to drop your bone?" I look at him incredulously. I thought he had let that one go. "No Sir, you did not" I tell him. "So? When did you think you were going to pick it up again?" I can't believe I'm being told to put it back in my mouth again. It's covered with piss... I look at Sir and hope he'll have some mercy, but it's clear from his expression there's none to be had. I bend my head down to pick it back up with my mouth and I feel my hair getting wet. And my chin and my lips. The bone is in my mouth and I gag from the taste of my own urine, but I keep it in. Not daring to disobey him again. My hair is dripping now and I don't think I've ever felt so humiliated before. I just sit there...and wait. "Good dog," Sir says as he stands up and walks behind me. Then, suddenly I feel his fingers on my pussy, between my lips, on my clit. "And here I was thinking I was punishing you" he says. "Instead you're being quite the slut aren't you? Your cunt is soaking wet, and not just from pissing yourself". I blush furiously, but I know it's true. I'm a mess, but I'm so very horny.

Sir sighs and says, shaking his head "let's get you cleaned up then. I was watching a nice detective show, but now I have to deal with this mess. To my astonishment, Sir unceremoniously wheels the cage outside where I see him pick up the garden hose. Before I can protest, the cold water hits me. I scream and try to get away from the icy cold blast, but I'm still stuck in my cage. I'm not going anywhere. Sir is rinsing me off thoroughly. Paying special attention to my pussy, making sure to aim the hard jet of water directly at it. Then he turns the pressure a bit lower, and he aims the water at my hair and my face. I half choke on the water that gets into my nose and mouth, but secretly I'm glad that at least the nasty taste is gone from my mouth now. Thankfully, Sir turns the water off and I look at him, dripping wet. "Good, now you're all cleaned up again. You can stay here until you've dried up. At least the sun is shining." With that, he turns, and walks back inside. I shiver a little, though the sun is warm enough. I feel resigned to waiting now. Soon enough I feel myself starting to get dryer and warmer. I suck on the toy as time passes.

After a good while, I hear my owner approach. He bends down, unlocks the cage door and attaches the leash to my collar. "Good pet. You can come out now" he says as he pulls gently on my leash. When I've crawled out, I kneel before him. "Sit up" he tells me and I do. He takes the clamps from my nipples, and I flinch. That hurts, but it's a relief too! He takes off the tape from my hands and the toy from my mouth and I gratefully feel my jaws relaxing. "I see your tail is still a bit wet, we'll have to fix that" Sir says, and leads me to our bedroom. He takes a blow dryer from the cupboard and starts to dry it. Soon it's nice and fluffy again. He also dries my hair a bit more, and I'm allowed to put some wax and hairspray in it "Good, now you're looking like a pretty pet again. Just one thing missing though... I think we'll need to go shopping..."

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

The following user says Thank You to little pet for this post:
Old 07-25-2016, 03:00 PM   #9
little pet
getDare Succubus

Default My life as a pet. Part 4

Shopping! I like the sound of that. Sir walks to the cupboard and I crawl after him, leash in my mouth. I see him starting to pick out clothes for me. A black A-line skirt I haven't seen before, and a low cut black top and a push up bra. No panties, I notice. He unclips my leash and says "Get dressed pet. You can put on some make-up if you like, but the tail stays in your ass".

I apply some eyeliner and mascara and I put on the bra and the top. I have big breasts and the bra gives me an impressive cleavage. "Looks very sexy", I think and I see Sir nod appreciatively. I put on the skirt and I turn around to look at myself in the mirror. To my horror I see that the skirt is so short that it hardly covers my ass. And my big fluffy tail is sticking out from under it! Sir smiles and hands me my new pair of red pumps and says "looks like we're ready to go. You're allowed to walk while we're outside, but you're still my pet". With that, he clips the leash on my collar and pulls me after him, to the door. When we're in the hallway he slaps his forehead "almost forgot. We can't have you walking around with all those sharp teeth longing to bite innocent bystanders." I laugh and roll my eyes, but Sir has a very serious look and takes a black leather panel gag from his pocket. On the inside is a rubber ball, which he puts in my mouth and then he starts to fasten the straps that are on both sides. There are two more straps that cross at the bridge of my nose and then go over the top of my head towards the back of my neck. Sir then attaches a small padlock to close it all shut. "Now you're ready to go" he says and opens the front door.

Every fibre in my body is protesting. I'm outside now, on the street. Exposed, for all to see. It's quit here, but it won't be like that in the city centre. I try to tell Sir that I'm very nervous about this, but hardly any sound comes out from behind my gag. I look at him and try to beg with my eyes. I see a cyclist approaching and I pull on the leash, trying to step back inside. But Sir looks at me and asks again; "do you trust me?" I nod. I do. "Stand up straight, proud" he says and I feel his hand on my back. The cyclist passes by our house and I see her looking, eyes widening and she passes by...riding on, not saying anything. I heave a sigh of relief. That wasn't so bad. "Good pet", Sir says as he closes the front door and he leads me to the car.

The drive to the city isn't too bad. I see a few other drivers look inside the passenger window. They stare, or just look away when they see my gagged face. One even waves and honks,and Sir happily waves back from behind the wheel. Still I'm blushing like crazy when we get out at the parking garage. Now it's real. I feel the wind on my bare ass and pussy and it gives me a pleasant tingle inside. We have to walk up one flight of stairs to reach ground level and I am very aware of the view I'm giving the people behind me. We step outside onto the main street. I hesitate, but Sir keeps my leash taut and just keeps walking. I have no choice but to follow through the crowd of people doing their shopping. I feel their eyes burning in my back as my tail swings with each step I take. I see people nudge each other, pointing at me and I blush even more. My brains are waging a battle between fear and horniness. I want to run away and hide, but at the same time, I am so incredibly turned on by the looks I get. Sir seems to read my thoughts, and he says "check your cunt with a finger". I do...in the middle of the street. It's wet. Dripping wet. "Show me" Sir says, and I hold up my wet fingers. "Good pet" he says and pats my head.

After a short walk, Sir steps inside the local sex shop. I follow him, with a tinge of excitement. What are we doing here? I'm looking at all the stuff on display and I can't help getting even more turned on by all the stuff I see. The woman at the till greets us happily. Sir shakes her hand and I wonder how they know each other. The woman pats me on the head and says "very cute pet you have here" and my face flushes again.
Sir tells me to get on all fours since we're indoors and makes me crawl after him through the shop. We pass by dildos, latex suits, gags, vibrators...but they keep walking further back. I follow of course and wonder what Sir is looking for. "Here we are", the woman says. "I think you'll find some nice ones for her here". She moves to the side and I see a display with animal ears on headbands in all shapes and sizes. The woman grabs one and places it on my head. "Isn't this sweet?" The woman purrs. She directs me to a mirror so I can see. On top of my head are two big red-brown fox ears. They match my tail perfectly. I really look like a pet now! "This is perfect, you can keep them on" Sir smiles. "Now for the other things on my list. You can stay here and admire yourself" and he ties my leash to a ring next to the mirror and walks off with the woman. I hear them laughing and I'm curious about what they're discussing. While I wait for them to return, I check myself in the mirror again. I'm still feeling very uneasy being out and about like this, but what I see turns me on so much. I wanted to be Sir's pet. And now I really am, for everyone to see.

I hear Sir and the woman return. He's holding a plastic bag in his hand and I can't make out what it is. He sees me eyeing the bag, but ignores me. Instead, he pays the woman and then comes back to untie my leash. He leads me back to the door and tells me I'm allowed to stand up again. I do and the woman gives me another pat on the head. She says goodbye to Sir, and wishes him fun with his purchase. I see Sir flash her an enigmatic smile.

Back on the street Sir says "you must be hungry by now, let's go have lunch!" I nod and we walk on through the crowded street. We enter a café and Sir asks the waiter for a table. It is crowded in here too. The waiter looks at me with a puzzled glance, but he leads us to our table. He starts to pull out a chair for me, but Sir says "my pet will sit on the floor. Could you fill her a plastic bowl with water?" I look at my owner, astonished. Did he really expect me to eat on the floor, in public? At home, I was used to it. But here...?! The waiter is watching me. Everyone is watching me, probably to see what will happen next. I feel my checks burn even more than before. Sir just looks at me and says "sit".

I get down on all fours, not daring to look at anyone. Sir strokes my cheek and ties my leash to the table leg. "Good girl" he says. He sighs and leans back in his chair, kicks out his legs and sighs again "shopping is hard work, isn't it?"

To be continued...

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Last edited by little pet; 07-25-2016 at 10:36 PM.
The following 2 users say Thank You to little pet for this post:
Old 07-25-2016, 05:59 PM   #10
wolf82
Prodigy

Like I commented on the blog post version of this - LOVE IT!!!

Cannot wait for part 5!

A dom just here to have a good time.

Sometimes I just browse, sometimes I interact.
The following user says Thank You to wolf82 for this post:
Old 07-26-2016, 06:38 AM   #11
little pet
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf82 View Post
Like I commented on the blog post version of this - LOVE IT!!!

Cannot wait for part 5!
Thank you very much. More to follow soon!

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Old 07-26-2016, 09:52 AM   #12
sir stefan
Account Banned

Welll, unavoidably i guess i need to react.
I am happy to have a pet that is such a brilliant writer.

My pet is on vacation with very limited interenet. I gave her the task to write about our relation "july 2017" as if social barriers (public, friends,...) don't exist. But still write things that she could (maybe) like to experience or explore.

To motivate a bit i write her a short morningstory daily.

Actually..... Its fantasy..... But we explore these things to some extend for real

Its really amazing and hot my pet can write. And i can assure....... This is fuel for our relation..........

Last edited by sir stefan; 07-26-2016 at 10:35 AM.
The following user says Thank You to sir stefan for this post:
Old 07-27-2016, 01:54 PM   #13
endersgame

this is quite an impressive tale
Old 07-28-2016, 12:39 AM   #14
little pet
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by endersgame View Post
this is quite an impressive tale
I see what you did there

Thank you! More to follow soon!

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Old 07-28-2016, 11:32 AM   #15
little pet
getDare Succubus

Default My life as a pet. Part 5

I sit at my owner's feet. All I can see thankfully, are other people's feet around me. When I dare to look around I see some people stealing glances at me and whispering amongst each other. I quickly look at the floor again. That way I can at least pretend they're not there.
The waiter arrives, he has a nice cold beer for my owner, and a dog bowl filled with water for me. He puts them both on the table and walks off. Sit gets up and takes my bowl. He places the bowl behind me on the floor, so I have to turn around to be able to drink. I blush, because this way I'll be giving all the customers a clear view of my ass. The short skirt doesn't do anything to cover it while kneeling down. Sir unlocks the padlock on my gag and takes it off. I try to stall drinking from the bowl, but I find that the shopping has made me really thirsty. So I bend down to slurp the water with my mouth, fully consious of my backside being on display. Sir seems to sense this and starts to play with my tail. Tugging on it a little, lifting it up every now and then. I like the sensations this causes, but I feel very ashamed that everyone can see my wet cunt. Still, I don't dare move. Sir has ordered me to stay, so I do.
The waiter comes by to take our order. Sir orders a salad with salmon and shrimps, and bread on the side. My stomach rumbles, I'm hungry! I notice he's not ordering anything else, and I hope I'll get to eat something.
When the waiter returns with the food, Sir picks up my now empty bowl and chucks some salad, feta cheese and fish in. He puts it back on the floor in front of me and I eat. It's tasty, although eating salad like this isn't easy. I'm making quite a mess. The dressing sticks to my chin and cheeks and the salmon is so slippery, it's a struggle to get it in my mouth. Now my nose is covered with the dressing as well. I look up at Sir and laughing hard, he makes a big ceremony of cleaning my face with a napkin.

After lunch, Sir puts the gag back in and leads me to the door. Only there am I allowed to stand up. Sir says it's time to back home, since we've got what we came here for. On the walk back through the park I'm allowed to do a very embarrassing pee against a tree and we head back to the car.

Once back at home I feel great relief to be back indoors. The whole experience made me horny, excited, embarrassed but proud of myself. And Sir is too, he tells me. I have to take my clothes off, but leave the tail and my new ears. Since I've been such a good pet he takes off the gag and tells me I can spend the afternoon on my comfy blanket with lots of pillows in the office, next to his desk. He has some work to do and I'm allowed to take a nap or use my iPad. Sir attaches my leash to a hook on his desk and takes a vibrator out of his pocket. It has a remote control, which he puts next to his keyboard. The other end, he fixes unto my clit with tape. I lay down and make myself comfortable. Now I realise how tiring the whole ordeal has been and soon I start to drift off.

I must have been sleeping a while, but I wake when I feel a pleasurable sensation in my pussy. Sir has turned the vibrator on. It's on low, but it's a very pleasant feeling. Sir keeps on typing so I close my eyes again, enjoying the sensations. Just when I start to drift off, the vibrator gets turned up a notch. I moan, this is nice! Now sleeping will be impossible. I look up at sir, but he stoically continues with his work. Since sleeping isn't going to happen, I decide to switch my iPad back on. I try to read a little, but concentrating is impossible. I sigh and moan and don't know what to do. The vibrations are not hard enough to achieve an orgasm (not that I have permission), but not soft enough to let me focus on anything but my cunt.

Suddenly Sir stands up and says "nap time is over. Time to make preparations for dinner". I sigh. I'm so horny now, but I guess there will be no relief. It's already been a week since I had last been granted an orgasm. This is pure torture! To my surprise, the vibrator stays on and Sir puts the remote control in his pocket. I crawl behind him to the kitchen. "Tonight I'm having some friends over for dinner. You don't know them, they're former colleagues of mine with whom I sometimes play cards. You can help me lay the table." Alarmed, I look up at Sir. "Will I be allowed to get dressed sir?" I ask. Sir smiles; "do pets wear clothes? Or sit at the table with the humans?" He asks. "No Sir" I shake my head. He turns the vibrator up to three and I shudder from the pleasure I feel. Sir takes a tablecloth from the kitchen cupboard and puts it between my teeth. He takes the napkins and tells me to bring it to the dining room table. He arranges everything neatly, while I start to breathe heavily from all the stimulation my cunt is receiving. Sir lifts up my tail and remarks that I'm horny enough now. With that, he turns the vibrator off and I let out a frustrated moan. "Time to fetch the rest!"

I help him bring all the rest off the stuff to the table and Sir seems content that everything is in order. Except..."I'm missing only one thing" Sir remarks. "At dinner parties there's always a centrepiece. A flower arrangement or a beautiful candelabra...I don't have any of those." He's pondering a moment, and then I see him eyeing me. "Except... Perfect! Stay, pet" he says as he walks off.
When Sir returns, he's holding a big coil of dark red rope. "I've decided that, though pets aren't allowed at the table, I'll make an exception for tonight. I've forgotten to buy a candle holder, but you will do nicely". I stare at him, confused. "Stand up", he orders. I obey and Sir pulls my hands behind my back and start to tie them up, using the rope. He also ties my elbows together until they almost touch. Playfully, he pinches and pulls my nipples until I flinch. He smiles and says "get up on the table." I'm not sure how to do that with my hands tied together, but Sir helps me and almost lifts me up himself.

He lays me down on my belly in the middle of the table and starts to tie my ankles together. He removes the vibrator by ripping off the duct tape that's on my pussy. I give a yelp and I see Sir smile again. Then he ties a rope around my waist and threads the length of rope from my front between my legs, over my pussy and loops it through the rope that's around my waist at the back. He then connects the rope to my ankles which he's pushed down towards my buttocks and releases them. I give another yelp! The rope is being pulled tight between my labia and I feel the pressure on my clit. It also tightens around the plug from the tail that is still in my ass. I try to lay still, because it's very uncomfortable. Sir notices of course and runs a finger over the bottom of my feet. Immediately I start squirming. I'm very ticklish and I try to get my feet away from his fingers. This makes the crotch rope tighten painfully of course and I try to stop moving. But it's impossible. Sir continues to tickle me. I giggle involuntarily. My feet, my sides, my thighs. I squirm and scream and Sir is clearly enjoying himself. I beg for mercy again and again and finally he stops. I'm sweating now and panting from the exertion. My pussy hurts from the chafing of the rope and I'm grateful I get to lay still again. "Good, my centre piece is ready" Sir remarks and walks off towards the kitchen.

I hear him moving around. Clattering witch pans and cutlery, turning on the oven probably. He must be cooking a feast. Meanwhile, I just lie there and try to get comfortable. I struggle against the ropes, but I'm tied tightly. There's no getting out of this hogtie. I'm wondering what Sir has in store for me. Why am I on the table for gods sake? And what will the guests think!? I'd forgotten all about them! Now it's starting to dawn on me... I'll probably be laying here on the table while they eat. Naked, exposed, helpless. I'm starting to struggle again and apparently Sir thinks I'm being to noisy because I see him approaching me holding my ball gag. I press my lips together, but Sir pinches a nipple painfully. When I cry out in pain, He shoves the gag into my mouth and quickly buckles it in the back. Without saying anything he walks off again. I'm angry now. I try to curse but only unintelligible noise comes from behind the my gag. I sigh...nothing to do but lay there. Waiting...again...

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

The following user says Thank You to little pet for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk