Old 01-20-2012, 09:47 PM   #1
skjelner

Default Next-Level Training

Click here to comment on the original story thread!

Hey! This is a short story I've been wanting to write for a while. I really do mean short (unlike my main story, Erin's Hell)—it will be presented in five parts.

I want to stress that I'm not stopping work on Erin's Hell. This is just an idea I've had kicking around my head for a while that I wanted to write. Also, this story is totally unrelated to Erin's Hell and contains significantly different and less extreme content.

With that out of the way, enjoy!

Next-Level Training: Part 1 of 5

“It’s too tight, Mistress.”

“It’s not too tight. I don’t want to hear it. This isn’t even the tightest it’s ever been. You would be amazed how purple your cock and balls can get without causing any damage, and believe me, they’re nowhere close yet. But because of your whining, let’s push you a little more.”

She tightened the cord, pinching her slave’s balls even tighter, then wrapped it a few more times around the base of his half-erect penis. After giving a few hard yanks to keep the tension, she let the loose end of the cord, several feet in length, fall to the floor.

“I think that should do.” She approached her slave’s lean yet muscular body, her stilettos clicking on the tile, and ran her fingers along his outstretched arms, stopping at the steel cuffs restraining his wrists. Her toes rested against the matching cuffs around the man’s ankles, and she drew her slim body to his, feeling his cold penis pressing into the bronze skin of her belly revealed beneath her short corset. Pinned to the wall, the slave couldn’t move as he felt her warm breath, her mouth less than an inch from his.

“I’ve got a surprise for you today, David.“ Her slave’s penis got noticeably stiffer at these words, and she licked her lips teasingly as she stared into his unblinking brown eyes. She knew David could not look away—his heavy breathing gave away his eagerness to find out her plans for the day—so after several moments she broke away and backed up to get a full view of her slave.

“So far it’s been just you and me, David. But today I’ve invited some … acquaintances of mine. I chose that word very carefully, David, because while I may not know all of them very well, you certainly do.”

A look of alarm crossed David’s face, but his mistress just laughed. She turned around as if to walk away but instead stopped, then carefully stepped out of her stilettos, using one foot to push them together in front of her. Slowly, she bent forward at the waist, allowing David a full view of her round ass and dark red thong garter—the only garment adorning her lower body—and picked up the heels. She turned with a sexy flourish, walked to the side of the classroom, and placed the footwear in one of the desk’s drawers.

“Oh yes, you’re going to have some fun today, David,” she murmured alluringly as she walked toward the entrance door several meters in front of her slave. “But I won’t lie to you, my love, this will also be your most challenging day yet. You may feel very uncomfortable at first, but I know you trust me, and I know you’re ready for this. Do you agree?”

David swallowed nervously. He was not quite sure what his mistress had meant when she said he would know these “acquaintances”, or what their role in today’s plan was, but at that moment he had something else on his mind: he could tell he was beginning to lose feeling in his penis and scrotum as they grew colder and colder from their bindings. However, despite his curiosity, he didn’t dare look down to check their color—he knew he must keep his eyes on his mistress at all times, unless told otherwise.

“Yes, Mistress. I know I’m ready because I trust you, Mistress.”

“Very good, then.” She smiled warmly, then opened the classroom door. “Shall we get started?”

His mistress always said this rhetorically before a day’s training, and David knew not to respond. Instead, he waited as his mistress left the room, then he waited some more. Unable to move due to his bindings, David could do nothing but practice his mental patience exercises, while trying to ignore the dull ache creeping into his manhood.

There room’s sole clock hung on the wall above him, so David couldn’t be sure of the time, but it felt like he had been waiting for at least fifteen long minutes before he finally heard unintelligible voices in the hallway. They grew fewer and quieter as they approached, however, before ceasing entirely.

David could sense a powerful human energy, the sort of feeling one gets when others are close by, and he knew then that several people were standing in the hall just outside the open door. Though no one had seen him yet, David’s face burned in embarrassment: up until this point, his relationship with his mistress had been kept in utter secrecy—or so he had thought. What was more, his mistress had never indicated any sort of plans to include other people, and David was certainly not comfortable with the idea.

But despite his fears, David knew he must focus on the present, on what was actually happening here and now. If there was anything his mistress had taught him, it was to maintain focus and calmness, especially when faced with extreme circumstances.

Nothing, however, could have prepared David for the pit of total despair that formed in his stomach when the first person entered the room: he recognized her instantly as Christie, a tall, average weight girl with long dirty blond hair, who usually sat a few rows ahead of him in his midlevel Sociology class. She was wearing an outfit typical of college-going girl: jeans and a simple blouse, clothing shockingly ordinary compared to his mistress’s usual outfits.

Christie cast a long look at David’s exposed, purple genitalia, flashing a smile as she crossed the room and stood to his left against the far wall, facing him with her hands clasped in front of her. At first, David squeezed his eyes shut—he had only spoken to this girl a few times and barely knew her, yet here she was, staring at his naked, bruised body, clearly informed about his formerly-secret BDSM lifestyle—but after a few seconds he couldn’t bear to ignore what was happening and flicked them open again.

David began to panic again, however, when more people began filing into the room—and he recognized them all.

Last edited by Leopard; 09-03-2012 at 05:47 PM.
Old 01-29-2012, 11:47 PM   #2
skjelner

Default Next-Level Training Part 2

What makes you say you can sympathize with him? ;)

Next-Level Training: Part 2 of 5

Following closely behind Christie was another girl David recognized as Brittany from his introductory geology class. Like Christie, she had blue jeans on, but instead of a blouse she wore a significantly more revealing green tank top with spaghetti straps—a typical outfit for her. David had always thought Brittany very beautiful with her short, skinny frame, small breasts, brown eyes and long brown hair, and he talked to her frequently in class. He was careful not to be too flirty, however, for he did not want thoughts of any woman besides his mistress to fill his head after class.

Since David knew Brittany reasonably well, her seeing him in his current position was perhaps more embarrassing to him than Christie’s gaze had been. He was sure she stifled a laugh as she took the position next to Christie, and his embarrassment deepened when she leaned over and whispered something in Christie’s ear, causing both girls to snicker.

The next person to enter the classroom was, to David’s great surprise and deep chagrin, a brown-haired, lean yet muscular guy named Tom, dressed in simple cargo pants and a dark T-shirt. Like Christie, Tom was in David’s sociology class, but unlike both the girls in the room, David knew Tom rather well. He lived on the same floor of David’s dormitory, and the two frequently shared notes and had even hung out a few times in the cafeteria or the dorm common room.

But what surprised David most, however, was the fact that a male was in the room in the first place: David, while deeply committed to his BDSM lifestyle and mistress–slave relationship, considered himself strictly straight, and the idea of another man even seeing him naked, let alone in such a helpless state, pushed him beyond discomfort. David began to squirm in his bindings, but he knew it was useless: he had agreed to a no-limits relationship with his mistress, relinquishing all free will and decision-making to her.

Thus far, this trust in his mistress had paid off, shaping David into a tougher and more versatile slave. Therefore, though Tom’s steely gaze and large bulge in his pants made him extraordinarily uneasy, there was no reason for David to lose faith in his mistress now: clearly she believed he could handle these circumstances, so he would try his best.

After Tom came yet another girl. Her name was Valerie, and like Brittany she was from David’s geology class, but unlike Brittany she was somewhat overweight. Her height helped distribute her weight at least—David guessed she was around 5’10”, nearly as tall as he—and she had a pretty, though pudgy face. Since she typically sat near David in class, he had spoken to her some in and even copied her test answers a few times, but he had never really thought about her in a sexual manner before. Now, however, while large breasts were not typically not a turn-on for him, somehow Valerie’s were very appealing to David, filling out her low-cut blue V-neck sweater nicely.

Looking as shy as usual, Valerie took her place beside Tom. There wasn’t much space remaining to her left along the painted concrete wall, and indeed only one more previously unknown person entered the classroom, and suddenly everything began to make sense to David: this person was Marcus, who was the teaching assistant for David’s geology class. A short Latin American with dark hair and skin, Marcus wore a T-shirt and jeans and filed in next to Valerie. David hadn’t known that his mistress knew Marcus, but now he realized how silly that thought was: his mistress was a TA at the university herself, and many of the TAs hung out together since the university’s graduate program was rather small.

Furthermore, David’s mistress was the TA for his sociology class—that was how the two of them met—which explained why Christie and Tom were there: she and Marcus must have recruited students from both their respective classes. How exactly they did this was a mystery to David, however. He had no idea how a TA would go about inviting students they barely knew to take part in slave training, but David knew his mistress was very wily: when she wanted something, she got it.

And today she had gotten what she wanted indeed: standing before David were five people ranging from casual acquaintances to friends, all with eager looks on their faces. They said nothing but were clearly interested in what was about to happen. Though David’s darkened penis had begun to shrivel, shrinking toward its bindings, and his face burned bright red, he too was curious about what would happen next.

After a few moments, the silence was broken when the door clicked shut behind David’s mistress. She stepped into the room carrying a zipped black duffel bag and took a position in front of David but between Brittany and Tom so that David could see everyone in the room. She spoke with her back to David, clearly completely comfortable with the underclassmen seeing her in nothing but the tight corset and thong garter.

“Thank you all for coming here tonight. Marcus and I tried to assign a little less homework so it would be easier for you all.” She winked. “Now, while I believe you all know why you’re here and what you’ll be doing, there’s one person in this room who had no knowledge of tonight’s events until now.” She turned, gesturing toward her slave, and most of David’s classmates gasped softly. “That’s right, my little slave here didn’t know what we’d be doing with him tonight. In fact, you all are the only other people who even know about our relationship, and this is the first time I’ve ever invited invited others to come play with him.”

More murmurs swept through the line of students. David’s mistress approached, locked eyes with her slave, and grasped his cold blue scrotum, massaging his testes gently for a while before speaking again.

“So,” she said above David’s soft pained moans, turning to face the students again but keeping her grip on her slave’s balls, “while David is sure to be very uncomfortable tonight, I don’t want you all to worry about that. Please do what we discussed, as well as anything else you might want to try. As long as it’s within the limits I’ve defined, you may do what you’d like. But most of all, have a good time. You’re here for your own pleasure, so don’t go easy on him and certainly don’t listen to any of his complaints.” She turned to David and gave his scrotum a hard squeeze and twisted. ”Not that I expect complaints from you of course. Is that understood?”

David grimaced in pain but managed to squeak out, “Yes, Mistress.”

“Good.” She released her grip, then sat upon the student desk closest to David’s right, pulled out the chair, and placed the duffel bag on the seat. Spreading her legs wide, she bent down and unzipped the bag, then pulled out a long single tail whip.

“Tonight I’m simply going to watch, David. If I ever decide you’re not fulfilling your potential or pleasuring your fellow students to your utmost ability, you will receive punishment. I’ll start with this single tail, but I’ll warn you now: if you displease me enough, your punishments will get progressively worse.”

David nodded his head to show he understood—he knew the less he spoke the more pleased his mistress would be.

“Excellent. Now,” she turned to the students. “Let’s get started, shall we? Tom, I believe you drew the first straw.”

“That’s right.” Tom crossed the classroom without a hint of nervousness, his hands at his sides. “David, David, David,” he said, pacing in front of the bewildered slave. “Where to start with you? It seems like we’ve been friends awhile, but only now are we going to really get to know each other.” He stripped off his shirt, tossing it on a desk to David’s left.

David gulped. He’d seen Tom shirtless before, after all, they were both guys, but never in a position like this. David felt incredibly vulnerable at that moment, his naked body fully exposed. The thought that Tom was another man was bad enough, but for David it was perhaps worse that Tom was his friend. He had always thought his mistress might eventually bring a stranger into their relationship, but this was beyond his wildest imagination—and not in a good way. It didn’t help that Tom was in even better shape than David, lean and muscular with fully-toned abs.

“You know, I always thought you were cute, David. I suppose you never knew it because I don’t like to talk about my sexuality, but now it’s pretty clear, isn’t it?” He stopped pacing and moved closer to David, now within arms’ reach. “When your mistress came to me last week, I was honestly shocked.” He shook his head repeatedly. “I never knew you were such a freak, David. But I’m so glad you are, because I like to think I’m quite kinky myself. But mostly I’m glad because you’re all mine, even if it’s just for a little while.”

Suddenly, Tom reached out and grasped David’s penis, stroking it quickly. David cried out in distress: this was the first time another man had touched his genitals, and it just felt wrong. Before he could react again, however, he winced in pain as his mistress brought down the single tail across his chest. David looked to her.

“No complaining, David. I thought I made that clear. I know this is hard for you, but I also know you’re ready. If you try your hardest, you might even learn to enjoy it.” She sat back with a gleam in her eye, and David nodded once, then looked back at Tom and gulped.

Tom tightened his grip on David’s penis, which had begun to harden instinctively. “There we go, I knew you had it in you, David.”

“I—I can’t help it,” David said.

“Mmmm, I’m sure you can’t.” Tom began to stroke faster, and David let out a soft moan. Though the thought of a man touching his penis still revolted him, a hand job was a hand job, and especially since his penis was particularly sensitive due to the extra blood flow from the rope, David couldn’t stop himself from getting physically excited.

“That’s right.” Tom opened his palm, spit into his hand, then continued stroking, slowly. “Now, tell me David: how many guys’ mouths have been around this cock?”

“None, of course. I’m straight.” David shivered reflexively as Tom ran his fingers down the slave’s bare chest.

“Mmm. We’ll see about that.”
Old 02-07-2012, 11:06 AM   #3
skjelner

Default Next-Level Training Part 3

Thanks for the kind words, everyone! I always love feedback. This is probably the longest part of the story. I hope it's not too much to read at once; it's just kind of how things needed to work out. ;)

Next-Level Training: Part 3 of 5

Tom got to his knees, continuing to stroke David’s fully erect penis. David moaned softly out of instinct; it was almost too much for him to take. But the hand job was nothing compared to what Tom did next: kneading the slave’s balls with his free hand, he moved closer and closed his lips around David’s blood-infused cock.

Instantly David jerked his entire body, but, due to his bindings, he could not escape the embrace of Tom’s warm, wet mouth. The slave was used to ropes around his manhood sending him into ecstasy from the slightest touch because of the increased blood flow, but this was beyond his wildest imagination. His mistress had never sucked him off while bound before, instead preferring to use his genitals as her playthings, as instruments ripe for abuse. Tom, however, was more gentle, more tender, and his warm lips intoxicated David with pleasure. The slave writhed in place as Tom drew in his cock deeper and deeper, sliding it down his tight throat: clearly his friend had done this before.

Indeed, Tom was an expert fellator, working his throat muscles around David’s shaft to create sensations David had never thought possible. His penis’s heightened sense of feeling combined with the temperature contrast and Tom’s fierce scrotum massage brought David to the edge of orgasm within several seconds.

“Mistress, may I cum?” In between moans, David managed to shout the question. He knew he had to ask permission before he could orgasm, a very basic rule he was determined never to break.

“Why are you asking me, David?” his mistress said, locking eyes with him once more. “Tonight you are to serve these five people in front of you. You are to treat them as you would treat me, and you are to respect them accordingly.”

“Yes, Mistress,” David replied. Tom’s furious sucking and licking had gotten fiercer, and David wasn’t sure how much more he could take.

“Tom, may I cum? Please?” He looked down at his friend, who glanced up at him between sucks.

Without removing David’s penis from his mouth, Tom replied, “Tonight you will call me ‘Sir’. In fact, you will call each of us ‘Sir’ or ‘Ma’am’, respectively. We have agreed to reserve the title ‘Mistress’ for Amber, per her request.”

After hearing this, David wasted no time: if he didn’t ask permission again right away, he feared he would lose control of his orgasm. “Sir, may I please cum?”

“Yes, you may. Right in my throat,” Tom mumbled, his mouth full of purple cock.

Immediately David released his pent-up load with a guttural moan. Since his penis was lodged deep in his friend’s throat, he wasn’t sure just how much semen he squirted, but he convulsed several times before Tom slid the slave’s cock out of his mouth with a loud squelch.

Tom licked the head of David’s penis clean, then backed up slightly to show the slave his open mouth full of semen. He quickly swallowed, then, still stroking David’s member, stood and pressed his bare chest again the slave’s.

“Did you like that, David?” he whispered, his mouth less than an inch away. “Did you like me sucking your helpless little purple dick?” Tom slapped David’s penis lightly, causing it to bounce. “Be honest, David … you know you can be honest with me.”

David knew he couldn’t lie, not with his mistress in the room. She always knew instantly when he was lying or not, especially when he was in such a vulnerable state.

“Y—Yes.” He breathed softly, his lips trembling.

“Good. That’s what I was hoping to hear.” Tom pressed his lips to David and kissed him tenderly, without much tongue. David could taste his semen on his friend’s breath and felt weirdly intrigued by the act. He knew kinkiness of all kinds was in his nature, but somehow he had never anticipated being so turned on by kissing another man.

David heard the click of a metal belt buckle. Tom pulled away slightly and whispered, practically into his mouth, “Do you want to keep going?”

David was scared but hoped Tom wouldn’t notice. He simply nodded, at which Tom backed away and slid his pants off, underwear and all, tossing them to the side of the classroom. His friend’s shaven penis stood straight out and was of impressive length, perhaps seven inches by David’s best estimate, easily more than an inch longer than his own.

It was the first time David had seen Tom, or really any other male, completely nude, and, even though he had willingly gone forward, he was still embarrassed by the sight. It was then that he took notice of the others in the room once more: Christie was whispering to Brittany, while Valerie and Marcus were simply laughing, surely at him. David supposed they were eagerly awaiting their turns with him, a thought which simultaneously embarrassed the helpless slave further and turned him on. For now, though, he focused on his friend before him, who had approached once more.

“Now, David, I suppose you thought I was going to get you out of those bindings, but I’m afraid I have no intention of doing so.” He gripped David’s penis. “No, instead I just want to use this little purple dick of yours like the object of pleasure it is. After making you cum already, it’s only fair, right?”

“Yes, Sir,” David replied. In fact, at that moment he wanted desperately to be released from his chains, as his wrists and ankles were beginning to get rather sore, but he knew that was not his purpose. He was to please his current master, and doing so would make him content.

“Very well. Valerie?” Tom turned to face the crowd of people, and David realized Valerie had retrieved something from his mistress’s duffel. She handed it to Tom then retook her place against the wall. It was a small tube of lubricant, and David groaned in a mix of plain and pleasure as Tom slathered it quickly all over his sensitive genitals.

“Please be gentle, Sir.” David regretted the words as soon as they left his mouth.

“Gentle?” His voice revealing annoyance, Tom took a step back and gave the slave’s penis a hard slap, sending it springing back and forth. David’s mistress brought her single tail down across his chest again as punishment, and David winced in pain.

“I’m sorry, Sir. I need to remember my place. Please use my inadequate cock for your satisfaction, Sir.”

“That’s more like it.” Tom turned around and bent over, spreading his ass cheeks to reveal his cleanly shaven anus. After coating it with a dollop of slimy lube, Tom tossed the tube of the stuff to the floor then backed up, guiding David’s penis into his gaping hole with his hand.

David was certainly used to anal sex, having pleasured his mistress in that way many times, but of course this was his first experience fucking another man. It felt mostly the same, but, perhaps due to the bindings around his genitalia, even the act of sliding his cock into Tom’s ass felt incredible.

“I don’t want you to move at all.” Tom said when he had buried David’s cock to the hilt. “Just stand there like the good slave you are while I use your tiny dick. Maybe it’ll turn out to be good for something after all.”

The verbal humiliation made David even more lustful, and his penis was already twitching as Tom began to pump, sliding it in and out with increasing speed. His friend’s anal walls were tight, but David could tell Tom had done this several times before, for he was an expert, even in his position, which looked difficult to keep for long. He didn’t need to keep fucking David much longer, however, because after just a minute or so David began to cry out.

“Sir, may I please cum?!”

“Already?” Tom looked over his sweaty shoulder at David, who was writhing in pleasure. “You cum so quickly, David. Are you sure?” He pumped even faster.

“Yes!” David screamed. “PLEASE, may I cum?”

Tom suddenly stopped his motion. “No.” He slid David’s cock out of his ass, then stood up, leaving David’s purple penis twitching in anticipation. “I’m finished with you for now, slave. Time to let one of my friends here have some fun.”

“Please …” David whined, but Tom just ignored him, gathering his clothing from the floor. As he got dressed, Brittany walked toward David with a huge grin on her face. She stopped in the middle of the classroom and began to strip, starting with her tank top.

Easily the most desirable of the girls in the room, normally David’s penis would be standing on end at the sight of Brittany, but due to Tom’s cruel blue-balling, he just couldn’t manage to get hard again, even when she stripped off her jeans. Clad in a white bra and light blue thong panties, Brittany did a twirl to show off her flawless, skinny body.

“Do you like what you see, David?” she asked sweetly, moving closer to him.

“Yes, Ma’am,” he replied immediately, sliding his eyes up from her tight, tanned stomach to her perky breasts.

“Then why isn’t your dick hard?!” Brittany’s tone suddenly turned sour.

“I’m sorry, Ma’am. Tom … he gave me blue balls.”

“Oh, I think your balls were already blue before that.” Laughing, she lifted her foot and tickled the slave’s bulging scrotum with her neatly-painted toes. David’s gaze followed her long, lissome leg to where it met her slender hip. He caught a glimpse of her labia peeking around the strap of her thong, and at this sight his penis twitched.

“Anyway, I didn’t come here tonight to hear excuses. Imagine my excitement when Amber told me about your … relationship. I always thought you were cute, David, but I never would have guessed you were such a slutty freak.”

David didn’t think this was a fair assessment: he had always been loyal to his mistress, but he knew better than to argue with his beautiful new madam. With a single motion she unclasped her bra and let it fall to the floor, then pressed her warm body to his. As Brittany was a few inches shorter than David, her nipples grazed his midsection; David could tell they were rock-hard.

“Do you want me, David?” She resumed her sweet tone, gyrating her hips as she straddled him. “It’s okay to be honest, remember that you’re my slave for now.”

David wanted nothing more than to ravish Brittany, to tear off her panties currently teasing his cock, shove himself inside her, and fuck her relentlessly. Rather than reveal all these desires, however, he looked to her his true mistress, who gave him a single nod with a smile. Satisfied, David simply murmured, “Yes … I want you.”

“I know,” Brittany replied. Resting one hand on the slave’s muscular chest, she reached down and lowered her panties, letting them drop to her ankles. She pressed her perfectly-shaved pubic region against his frail penis and looked up at him.

“Every guy wants me, David. But I’m very selective about the men I choose to share myself with.” Brittany began grinding against his cock, which grew harder by the moment. “I didn’t sculpt my perfect body just so any ordinary guy could fuck me,”—between words she carefully bit David’s nipples, moving from one to the other—“and I’m certainly not going to let a pathetic man with as little self-respect as you to do so.

“Honestly, what kind of guy who voluntarily enslaves himself deserves to fuck my perfect pussy?” Brittany lifted her crotch up and over David’s semi-hard penis, bringing her labia down on top of it. David could feel her moisture rolling down his extra-sensitive cock, causing it to stiffen fully. Her words caused the slave’s ears to burn from embarrassment again: he knew she was right.

Standing on her toes, Brittany’s face was level with David’s. “So tonight I’m just going to tease you, David.” She twisted his nipples again and slid her vagina across the top of his eager shaft. You’re never going to fuck me; you’re not good enough.”

David let out a moan in protest. Brittany spat in his face. “Shut up, slave. Just be thankful I’m letting you touch my body, let alone my pussy. I don’t want to hear you speak again.”

Knowing better than to reply, David simply gasped silently as Brittany slid her dripping labia up and down his ever-cold, purple cock. Never letting it enter her, she instead covered the slave’s shaft in her slimy vaginal juices. After several moments, she lifted his penis and pressed her vagina against its underside, leaning back with expert flexibility to rub her smooth labia against the slave’s near-bursting scrotum, coating it in liquid while jacking him off.

It felt more incredible than David would have ever thought. Perhaps it was because he considered Brittany so gorgeous that he could glean so much pleasure from simple rubbing. He wished he could reach out and pinch her small, pink nipples or, most of all, fuck her flower-like pussy, but this would have to do. It was good enough for a lowly slave like him.

Before long, however, Brittany ceased her cruel teasing and released David’s penis, letting it go limp once more. The cool air against his dripping genitals made him keenly aware of just how much his circulation had been cut off by the ropes, but he was confident in his training to ignore it.

Brittany kissed David once on his bottom lip, biting it gently before releasing, then laughed quietly, her minty breath pleasing to his nostrils. She bent down and slid her thong back to its position below her bony hips, the moisture from her vagina quickly dampening its front.

“Christie? Valerie?” Still bare-chested, Brittany motioned to the other girls, who were now buzzing with excitement. “Let’s get our slave boy out of these chains so we can have some real fun.”
  • Next-Level Training [FINISHED] (S&M, BDSM, slave torture, group sex, anal, public humiliation)
Old 03-14-2012, 12:33 AM   #4
skjelner

Default Next-Level Training Part 4

Finally part 4! Sorry it took so long, everyone, I've been on vacation and whatnot. The good news is this is the longest part yet!

Next-Level Training: Part 4 of 5

David’s mistress retrieved several keys from her duffel bag and tossed them to Christie and Valerie as they approached the slave. All three girls got to work undoing David’s bindings; Valerie reached up to his wrists, letting the others free his ankles.

“I’ve been waiting to get you free all night, David,” Valerie whispered, leaning close to the slave’s bare chest and locking her brown eyes on his. David could tell she had no desire for modesty: her large breasts were practically spilling out of her sweater, and David couldn’t help but stare at her cleavage as she freed his right hand.

Valerie snickered, then brushed against David’s cold penis as she moved to free his other hand. “I can see you’re excited too. Do you like big tits?”

David glanced at his mistress, who shook her head and caressed the single tail whip, indicating he was not to lie to any of his temporary new madams.

“Actually … no, Ma’am, not really.” David hung his head. “I’ve never been into big breasts.”

“Really? Hmm … I admire your honesty, but I’m pretty disappointed. But I guess it does makes sense—Brittany seemed to get you pretty excited, and of course I know you’re crazy about Amber.”

Amber. The name sounded almost foreign to David, as he had not used it for his mistress in so long. In fact, it sounded preposterous—she would never be anything other than Mistress to him.

“Maybe it’s not just my small chest that got him excited,” Brittany said half-jokingly as she and Christie finished unclasping David’s feet. Once the slave’s bindings were undone, all three girls stepped away, forming a line in front of him. Valerie straightened up to perfect posture, as if to prove to David that her relatively large body was worthy of adoration.

“Maybe you’re right, Brittany, but I get the feeling slave boy here isn’t very interested in bigger girls like me. Is that right?”

David hesitated. “No, that’s—that’s not true. I think you’re very pretty, and even though I’m not normally interested in large breasts, yours are attractive to me.”

“Aww, that’s very nice, slave, but I don’t believe you. You’re just saying that because of how helpless you are right now. Look at you, David. You’re so obedient that you haven’t even moved your arms even though your wrists are free.”

Valerie was right: though it was tempting to stretch his aching joints a bit, David knew enough from his training to not move until he was explicitly told to do so. He remained spread-eagled against the wall, his purple penis semi-stiff in anticipation of what was to come.

“You’re so submissive, David, but I wonder: have you ever been truly humiliated?” Valerie stepped closer to David, then slowly lifted her sweater over her head, revealing her flabby stomach and arms, as well as a large black bra that barely contained her sizable breasts. After tossing her shirt to the floor, she began to unbutton her jeans.

“I bet it’s easy being used by beautiful, thin girls like Amber or Brittany,” Valerie continued, “but would you be such a good slave for someone like me?” She wriggled in place to help slide her jeans over her large ass, eventually dropping them to the floor and tossing them aside along with her flip-flops. She wore a matching set of black panties, partially obscured by her belly. “Could you handle having a mistress you’re not attracted to? Even one you think is … fat?”

David gulped. There was no denying what Valerie had said: though he did think she was reasonably pretty, he could not help but feel somewhat repulsed by her fat stomach, flabby arms, and chunky thighs.

“I have geology with you, David, and I know you haven’t been looking at me in class. You don’t even pay attention to me except when you want my help on a quiz; you’re too busy looking at other girls like Brittany.” She glanced at Brittany, who, having taken a background position along with Christie, smiled. “Oh, don’t worry, I don’t mean anything by that—Brittany and I are good friends. There’s no animosity here. But you see, I’m also good friends with Amber, and she’s told me she thinks you need some … heavier obedience training. She feels you’ve gotten a little too comfortable with her, so that’s why she brought us here.”

David looked to his mistress, who gave him a stern look. Valerie spoke the truth. “Your gay little fun time with Tom was just the beginning,” Valerie continued. “That may have been uncomfortable for you, but the rest of us are here to show you true humiliation. True submission.”

Valerie quickly walked up to Amber, whispered something in her ear, and returned holding a thin length of chain not more than a few feet long. She approached David and gripped his neck, squeezing with a fair amount of pressure.

“Put your hands at your side.” Relieved, David complied. His arms burned from holding the outspread position for so long; his mistress had not yet tasked him with much strength training.

Valerie slipped one end of the chain through the a ring in David’s slave collar, then released his neck and pulled him forward. “Down on the floor, boy.” She yanked the chain sharply, causing David to gasp. “On your hands and knees.”

David immediately complied, stumbling to the floor so fast that he bruised one knee on the tile. He glanced upward at Valerie’s thighs and stomach. “I’m going to take a walk around the classroom, slave. You’re not worthy to kiss my feet, so I want you to kiss my heels as you follow. In fact, lick them. I want your filthy mouth on them as much as possible.”

As Valerie began to walk, David struggled to keep up, crawling behind her, taking every opportunity to lick and suck on her heels with each step. They were salty to the taste and slightly damp from a day’s worth of sweat, but David didn’t dare complain. Valerie led him toward the opposite wall where Tom and Marcus, who had been rather quiet so far, were standing, seemingly taking no notice whenever the slave accidentally bumped his jaw on her heel. Christie and Brittany walked behind him, laughing and hurling insults as he struggled along, his oxygen-deprived penis grazing the floor.

“First stop, my pet.” Valerie tugged the chain again when they reached the men and turned to face David. The slave craned his neck to find Marcus suddenly shirtless and removing his trousers. David had always known Marcus was in good shape, but he was not expecting to see such toned abs and pecs.

“That’s right,” Marcus said as he dropped his jeans to the floor. As he was not wearing any underwear, his penis immediately sprung straight out. Like Tom, his was completely shaven, though his legs and thighs were as well, and he showed no evidence of tan lines, perhaps due to his being Latino. He walked behind David, who desperately tried to turn and watch his new master, but Valerie yanked the chain tight, keeping him facing forward.

Suddenly, David felt two masculine hands on his ass cheeks. “From the looks of it, your mistress has trained your ass rather extensively, is that correct?” Marcus asked, spreading David’s ass slowly.

David managed to gulp out a soft “yes”.

“Yes, what?”

“Yes, Sir. I’m sorry, Sir.”

“Don’t be sorry, just don’t do it again. Just because of that, there’s no fucking way I’m going easy on you, tonight.” David felt Marcus’s cold tongue on his anus, which expanded and contracted involuntarily at the thought. Though David was beyond uncomfortable with a man touching, let alone tasting, him there, his ass was used to such stimulation, and his body ached for more.

“I’m sorry, Sir.”

“That’s nice.” Marcus paused for breath before shoving his tongue back into David’s glistening hole. “You taste delicious by the way,” he continued after a moment. “Anyway, if Amber has trained this ass so well, then why do you have such a problem fucking a guy?”

“I’m not sure, Sir.” David shuddered as he felt Marcus begin to smear lube on his winking anus. When he was finished, Marcus straddled the slave and slinked up his smooth back pressing his cheek to David’s. David could feel the TA’s stiff penis pressing into his thigh just below his anus.

“I mean, how is it different from all the huge dildos and plugs you’ve taken?” Marcus massaged the slave’s hairless chest.

“I—I suppose it’s not, Sir.”

“I disagree,” Marcus replied, backing off David. “I think you’ll find it much more intimate and … exciting.”

Despite his training, David was not prepared for the penetration. He winced as Marcus plunged the length of his shaft inside his loose anus.

“Wait—”

“Shut up.” Valerie delivered a hard kick to David’s chest, causing him to wheeze. “You’re going to take this, and personally, I think you’re going to enjoy it.”

“And I’m gonna make sure of it,” Marcus said between thrusts. “Gimme the chain, Val.” She complied. Marcus used the chain to tilt David’s head back, choking him to ensure he remained passive. And passive he remained, unable to escape the sweaty Latino’s rough fucking. It hurt, but David barely noticed, as he saw Tom approaching, still totally nude.

He grasped David’s head. “Let’s see if Amber trained this throat too. Open up, slut.”

David had no choice but to obey, accepting Tom’s penis down his throat. His mistress had in fact trained his throat as well as his ass, so the feeling was not new to him, but the fact that it was a penis was still revolting, and having two men pound his body at the same time was almost more than he could take.

Gasping for air from the simultaneous chain-choking and throat fucking, David could do nothing as they used him like the sex toy he knew he was, and after several minutes he began to realize it didn’t matter that it was males who were taking advantage of him—this was what he needed; this was all he was good for. He existed to instill pleasure in others regardless of gender and despite his personal tastes, and, at this moment, he was content in doing so.

After several minutes of this bitterly pleasurable rough fucking, Marcus let out a loud grunt, and David felt the squirt of semen deep inside his anus.

“Damn, that was a big load. Did it feel good, slut?” Marcus backed away and gave David’s aching ass a hard slap. The slave could only squeak out a moan around Tom’s thick cock.

Marcus laughed. “Well, keep that cum in there for now, slut. Maybe we’ll have some fun with it later.” Still holding the chain, he stepped around David to Tom’s side. “You can clean me off though. And don’t be afraid to use your hands.”

Struggling to keep his anus sealed shut, David nodded and opened his mouth wider, taking Marcus’s inside. Having been forced to eat his own semen numerous times before, the taste was not altogether surprising, but still fairly unpleasant, especially since it was mixed with the taste of his anal juices.

Reaching up to cup the each of their wrinkly scrotums, David sucked both men off together until Tom shot his semen directly down his throat. Once finished, Tom pushed the slave to the floor, and both he and Marcus backed away.

“That was … serviceable, I suppose,” Marcus commented. “While I’ve had much better, I guess that wasn’t bad for a first-timer.”

“I agree. Did you have a good time, slave?”

Collapsed on the floor, David panted for breath. “Yes, Sir. I love to be of service to anyone who can take pleasure from my pathetic body, Sir.” He looked to his mistress, who gave him a small smile of approval, a gesture so small yet so satisfying for David.

“Good.” Tom walked over to his pile of clothing and began to dress. “Well, guys, that’s going to be all for me tonight. Unfortunately I have other things I need to do tonight. Hope the rest of you have as much fun with this little slave boy as I did.” Still shirtless, he walked to the classroom door, turning to David’s mistress before exiting. “And thank you, Amber, for giving me such a unique opportunity tonight. I hope I was able to help you in your training.”

Amber turned to Tom. “You certainly did, Tom, and it’s been my pleasure. Perhaps I’ll be calling on you sometime in the future.” She blew him a kiss, causing a pang of jealousy in David. He knew she did it only to upset him, but it worked nonetheless.

“See you guys. And see you around the dorm, David.”

“Goodbye, Sir. Thank you for teaching me today.”

“Oh, it’s been my pleasure.” With a wink, Tom left the room, clicking the door shut behind him.

Immediately Valerie took charge once more. “We’re down to four, David, but we’re not nearly done with you yet. I’m thinking it’s time for us girls to have some fun.” Taking the chain from Marcus, she glanced at Christie, who had begun stripping off her blouse and jeans, and then to Brittany, still clad in just her light blue thong as she circled around behind David.

“Keep crawling, pretty boy,” the skinny girl said seductively.

“This way,” Valerie directed, leading David toward the left side of the classroom, Brittany just behind and Marcus bringing up the rear. She stopped at the eyewash and shower station and gave David a smile. “What do you say we play here for a while, slut?”

“That sounds good, Ma’am.” At this point, David’s penis and scrotum were beginning to feel incredibly sore and tight, and it was becoming more and more obvious that they were not going to be freed from their bindings any time soon, despite David’s desire for relief.

Christie approached, still wearing her blouse but naked from the waist down. Having remained mostly quiet throughout the night, David had almost forgotten about his sociology classmate. Indeed, he would still describe her as nothing more or less than average, but now that he could see more of Christie’s body, he began to appreciate its plainness. Though her blouse hid her somewhat small breasts, David could tell they were perky and supple, but his eyes quickly traveled down to his classmate’s shapely hips and legs.

Her skin was soft and pale, and she kept her pubic area largely unshaved, which, while generally a turnoff for David, wasn’t at all unappealing in Christie’s case. It suited her seemingly careless nature; clearly she was a girl who didn’t think much about her appearance but managed to look decent regardless. The pink of her swollen labia peaked out from between her legs; David could tell she was raring to finally use his body after watching patiently for so long, and frankly, he couldn’t wait either.

“Lie down on your back, slut,” Valerie ordered, and David complied. “Don’t worry, we’re going to use the shower, but not yet.” Standing over the slave, she straddled him, walking up the length of his body and stopping above his head. David stared up at her chunky thighs, barely able to see her black panties between them. “First, Christie and I are going to take our turn with you.”
  • Next-Level Training [FINISHED] (S&M, BDSM, slave torture, group sex, anal, public humiliation)
Old 04-29-2012, 05:03 PM   #5
skjelner

Default Next-Level Training Part 5

And at last, part 5! This is the final part of the main story, but there's an epilogue coming very soon. Enjoy!

Next-Level Training: Part 5 of 5

David barely had time to think before Christie stepped over him, straddling his waist. Facing the slave, she carefully seated herself on his thighs and cupped his helpless blue scrotum. Meanwhile, Valerie began to gyrate her hips above him, as if to tease the boy slut with her feminine wiles, but no matter how much David tried to convince himself otherwise, he was still repulsed by this new madam’s fatty thighs and flabby body. And so his gaze was drawn back to Christie, who was now stroking his semi-flaccid penis.

“Hi, David,” she said meekly.

David squeaked out a low reply.

“You don’t know me really, but I’ve been wanting to get to know you for a long time.” Christie straightened up and began to stroke the slave faster. Her blouse’s hem slid upward, revealing the smooth, unblemished skin of her stomach arching from her hairy pubic region up to her cute belly button. At that moment David realized this girl was beautiful.

“I’m really shy though, so it’s a good thing I’ve been friends with Amber since we were little kids.” Christie giggled as surprise flashed across David’s face. “She’s told me everything about you, David. You see, I’m shy, but there’s nothing I love more than a hard cock, especially a helpless slave boy’s. And now I get to use yours.”

Christie lifted herself off David’s thighs, positioned her hairy vulva above his aching penis, then slid down, taking all of him into her at once. David moaned and gripped her hips, but Christie quickly smacked his hands away.

“Don’t you dare touch me, slave. I may be nice by nature, but that doesn’t mean you get to take advantage of it. I’m one of your mistresses right now, so you will do what I say. And right now you’re going to watch me fuck this useless little cock.”

“I’m sorry, Ma’am. It won’t happen again.” As he said this, David realized he wasn’t enjoying Christie using him as much as he had thought. The bindings around his genitals had begun to take their toll, and where even the slightest touch used to pleasure him, now it was simply painful. As Christie thrusted faster, the walls of her vagina felt like clamps around the slave’s aching member, and he began to cry softly in pain.

In the corner of his vision David noticed Valerie sliding her black panties down her thick legs. She stopped partway and started gyrating her hips again, slowly lowering herself closer to the slave’s face. David looked up to find her shaven labia hovering inches from his nose, swollen and twinkling with moisture.

“Does my pussy smell nice, slave?” As Valerie spoke, a thick bead of juices rolled out from her glistening hole and landed on David’s cheek.

“I—I suppose, Ma’am.”

“You … suppose? What the fuck does that mean? Don’t you like the smell of pussy, slave?” She pressed closer, enveloping David’s nose between her soaking labia. “Maybe getting ass fucked by Marcus turned you gay, is that it? Are you a faggot now, you stupid fickle slave? Did you actually enjoy getting throated by your friend?”

“No!” David lied, though he certainly hadn’t somehow turned homosexual from the experience. No, the slave indeed loved the taste of pussy, but for some reason Valerie’s was unappealing to him at the moment. Perhaps it was because he was used to his mistress’s femininity and the thought of servicing another woman went against his duty as a good slave, or maybe he simply wasn’t attracted to Valerie and the pungent aura of her womanhood.

“Then what’s the problem with my pussy?!” Valerie shoved her vagina against David’s face, making sure there was no room for him to breathe. Immediately her musty effluence filled the slave’s sinuses; he would have wheezed if he had any spare oxygen to do so. “Pleasure me, bitch boy! I want to feel you working your tongue like a proper slave should, because so far you haven’t been anywhere close to a proper slave.” With her hands Valerie spread her labia so as to give David more room to work. “And only when I’m satisfied will I let you breathe,” she added.

Rapidly running out of air, David prepared himself to give the best cunnilingus of his life. By expertly sliding his tongue around the outer, more sensitive folds of her vagina, paying particular attention to the parts his mistress had identified as the most sensitive in their training, David before long had Valerie shuddering in ecstasy. Her heftiness only added to the sense of suffocation as she moaned and bounced on the slave’s face, her stomach and breasts jiggling wildly.

Meanwhile, Christie’s relentless fucking had brought David to the point of orgasm. He felt his penis spasm inside her, almost as if it was detached from him, but there was no release: he had either expended all his fluids during Tom’s blow job, or the bindings around his genitalia were preventing him from ejaculating. Whatever the case, David couldn’t help but feel unsatisfied when Christie lifted off him. What was more, normally the oxygen deprivation would have been a turn-on for him, but since having his orgasm ruined he simply felt helpless and scared.

Soon after Christie finished, however, Valerie pressed her full weight onto the slave’s face, held there for a few seconds, then finally stood up. Light and cool, sweet air overtook David, who lay there gasping, face covered in vaginal slime. After a short recovery, David clamored up onto his elbows to find his temporary mistresses and master grouped around the chemical rinsing shower with their backs to him, whispering hurriedly.

Not daring to move from his spot on the floor, the slave didn’t have to wait long before Christie turned around. “Well, slave, I had a lot of fun using your dick tonight, and now that I’ve done what I came to do, it’s time for me to leave.”

Remembering to never look his mistress directly in the eyes, David let his gaze travel to Christie’s lower body as she spoke. Several trails of feminine juices lined her inner thighs, and her pubic hair was matted and wet, peeking out from under the hem of her blouse.

“Yeah, get a good look I suppose,” Christie laughed. “Stand up. I’m finished with you, but the others are going to have one last bit of fun.” With this she walked past him, stopping to whisper in his ear. “You were such a good slave, David. Maybe your real mistress will let me use you again sometime.”

“Alright,” Marcus spoke before David could turn to watch Christie leave. He was standing between Valerie and Brittany, both of who stood confidently in just their panties. In his hands was a stainless steel shower nozzle affixed to a lengthy hose. “Time to have some fun with water, slave. Me and the girls are going to test just how much punishment your tiny balls can take. Or what’s left of them, anyway.”

Amid muffled giggles from the girls, David looked down at his scrotum, which, along with his penis, were now a ghastly shade of greenish-purple with patches of brownish-black. All pain had turned to a dull, throbbing ache, but this was by far the longest amount of time they had been tied, and David was beginning to suspect his mistress had lied when she said she had bound them more tightly in the past. He looked to her, still seated on the desk across the room, and she gave him another small nod. As if reminded by the gesture, David knew he trusted his mistress completely and pushed thoughts of permanent damage to his body from his mind.

“As I’m sure you’ve guessed, this is a high-pressure shower nozzle,” Marcus explained, “and I brought it just to use on you.” He winked. “Now, lie down so your lower body is in the shower. It’s okay if the rest of you hangs out.”

David looked at the simple shower: built for emergencies like first-year chemistry students accidentally spilling toxic chemicals, it was barely big enough for a person to stand inside, let alone lie down. However, he knew the water needed to be kept in the shower as much as possible so as not to make a mess of the classroom. This was a favorite location of his mistress’s, as, being a teaching assistant, she had practically unrestricted access to many of the rooms in the university’s science hall.

Luckily, the shower’s floor was more or less flush with the tiled floor of the classroom, so David was able to lie comfortably, although the cold ceramic gave his butt and thighs a jolt as he positioned them near the shower’s drain. Head resting on the dirty tiled floor of the classroom, David watched Marcus step over him.

“Brittany, you control the water.”

“Gladly,” Brittany said brightly as she took up position on the opposite side of the shower. Marcus held the nozzle out, and Brittany turned on the water. David gasped as a cold spray shot onto his stomach, but she quickly adjusted the temperature to a pleasing warmth.

“Let me show you what this thing can do.” Marcus turned a dial on the nozzle, changing the stream to a rapid torrent.

“Ouch!” The rushing water felt like a sharp pinch on David’s stomach, but clearly Marcus wasn’t concerned.

“Don’t like that, eh? How about on your balls?” Marcus pointed the stream at the slave’s oxygen-starved scrotum, and blistering pain shot through David’s body.

“OW! That really hurts!”

“That’s not what you say when your master gives you a gift!” Marcus roared.

“I’m—I’m sorry, master. It’s just—it just, it—”

“That’s it,” Valerie cut in, “if he’s not going to shut up and take it like a proper slave, I’m going to make him shut up.” She stepped over David and, prompting a moment of déjà vu for the slave, slid her panties down once again and sat on his face. this time, however, she faced away from him and began slapping the slave’s cock as Marcus worked the water against his balls.

“Lick my pussy, slut! Or better yet, taste my ass!”

David was reduced to helplessness as Valerie smothered him again. She used her ass this time, forcing his nose into her crack, working only to humiliate him. But after only a short time, it became too much for him to take: David truly began to feel like he was suffocated and in an instant lost control. He screamed and slapped Valerie’s legs repeatedly, eventually pushing her off his face and onto the floor.

Suddenly, time seemed to stop. Brittany had turned off the water, and no one made a sound. Then, after a moment, everything happened in fast motion: Valerie, regaining her composure, stormed over to David’s mistress and whispered furiously in her ear. Amber nodded in agreement then, with a stern look at her slave, handed the the single tail whip to Valerie. Both girls approached, and in an instant David felt searing pain as the whip-wielder let loose.

Valerie found her target in David’s balls and showed no sign of stopping, putting everything she had into the flogging. Each crack of the whip left either a large, sickly looking welt or a straight out gash in the slave’s already tortured scrotum. He howled in pain, begging Amber for forgiveness for being so disobedient, for though the ordeal was intense, David knew better than to fight. Only his true mistress could make the pain stop.

“Look at you!” Valerie shouted. “You’re useless! You can’t even obey a simple order! Valerie, I don’t think this slave deserves to serve you; you’re too good for him.” A particularly hard lash sent David into convulsions. “You know it’s true,” she continued, “and you also know what do do about it. Sell him to me instead. He clearly can’t just go without a mistress, so let me handle him.”

“That’s enough.” Amber finally spoke. Valerie fell silent and stepped back, rage still clouding her eyes. “Marcus, Brittany,” Amber continued, “get your clothes and leave. I’ll talk to you guys later.”

David heard footsteps, scuffling, then silence when only he, his mistress, and Valerie were left in the room.

“David, you disappointed me tonight.” The slave could feel the burn of his mistresses’s gaze, though he dare not meet her eyes. “You’ve disappointed me so much, in fact, that I think Valerie here is right. I don’t think you could ever be the humble servant I require you to be: you can’t follow even a simple order from someone who I explicitly commanded you to obey. This could have been an interesting and fun night for you to push some of the training items we’ve worked on. But you couldn’t do that; you just couldn’t do what I asked of you. What do you have to say for yourself?”

“I’m sorry, Mistress.” David hung his head. He looked at his scrotum, which was torn and bleeding in several places. It hurt like hell, but there was nothing he could do to fight the pain, only accept it.

“I’ve had enough of your apologies, frankly, David. See, tonight was also a test for you, and you didn’t pass. That’s why I consider you useless to me now and am selling you to Valerie. Neither of you move.”

Amber’s words struck David like lightning to the chest. He could do nothing as his life fell apart around him, as his mistress walked across the room, grabbed her duffel bag, and pulled out a black folder. She returned waving a piece of paper from within.

“Do you know what this is, David?” Amber didn’t give him time to respond. “It’s your voluntary slave contract, which we both signed in agreement, binding you as my slave for any purpose. As you know, this is a no-limits, time-indefinite arrangement, which additionally makes you my property that I may do with as I see fit. With that said, I’m selling you to Valerie today, assuming she was serious about buying you.”

“I was,” Valerie said. A smug look washed across her face, but David was too shellshocked to notice. In fact, he was having difficulty comprehending much of what was happening. Mistress … gone? It was the only thought in his head.

“Excellent. I’m sure you’ll take good care of him. Oh, and I don’t even really want anything for him; I’ll just sign ownership over to you for free. Now, go get something to drink for your soon-to-be-slave while I write the change of ownership statement.”

Amber set to work on a new sheet of paper, which David assumed would contained the details of their transfer. After a moment, Valerie returned with a beaker of water.

“It was the only thing I could find.” She handed David the beaker and tried to sit on the floor next to him, but he pushed her away. He knew it wasn’t his place to speak at that time; as such, he simply stewed in his own despair, thinking about all that had happened.

As far as David understood, a change of ownership did not require a new contract to be written, only a receipt of the transfer. Then, everything in his contract with Amber would now apply for Valerie as his mistress instead. It was a miserable proposition but one he would have to live with. He had chosen this life after all, the life of a slave, and it was not he one he could simply leave. Much of his time had been wasted on BDSM relationships that didn’t work out, but after having been with Amber he finally knew it was possible for him to be content, and he was not willing to sacrifice another chance at such.

“There, done. David will officially be your property when I remove his dog tag. “David, just turn your head this—David! David!

David could hear Mistress shouting, but she sounded far away. He realized he could no longer move, and when he tried to speak he only exhaled. What’s happening to me? he panicked.

“David!” Can’t tell if … Mistress or Valerie …

“David, are you okay? David!

“David, what—”

Old 04-30-2012, 04:48 PM   #6
skjelner

Default Next-Level Training Epilogue

As you wish!

Next-Level Training: Epilogue

David awoke to a burning cold sensation on his groin. Struggling to move, he realized his arms and legs were bound once more, but he nonetheless had a limited range of motion. He looked down to find a small towel covering his waist and thighs. There was something ice-cold underneath, but he couldn’t squirm enough to move the towel.

Wearing nothing but the towel, he was lying on his back on what appeared to be a bed in an unfamiliar, plain room with a light somewhere behind him and landscape paintings on the wall. Oddly, the aching in his genitals was gone, but David felt rather strange otherwise. What the fuck is going on? he thought to himself. Was that all just a dream? Am I dreaming now? Where’s Mistress?

“Good to see you’re awake, David.”

Mistress! David’s excitement preempted his recognition of the voice, but his high spirits spiraled into despair as he realized who was speaking: Valerie.

A shadow stirred on the wall as a large figure stepped into view and walked to the base of the bed, looming over David. It was indeed his classmate Valerie, but she looked much different: now sporting perfectly applied makeup, she wore a dark blue corset, which gave her pudgy body an appealingly curvy shape while accenting her large breasts. Black stockings supported by a matching garter completed the outfit, which David had to admit was very attractive overall.

“I know what you’re thinking David,” Valerie started as she ran her fingers across his bare stomach. “No, you weren’t dreaming about the fun you had in that classroom last night; we just had to sedate you, just in case you got too … agitated. Amber warned me it might happen when you heard her decision."

“Wait, th—” David was parched. He cleared his throat. “Then that means …”

“Yes, it means you’re my slave now.” Valerie smiled. “Which also means that I am your mistress.”

“Bu—”

“Shh! Don’t talk; just let me finish. Amber, your previous mistress and one of my best friends, wanted you to learn what it means to be fully submissive in every way. According to her, you were doing rather well at pretty much everything, but you have always had two main obstacles you’ve never been able to overcome: trust and ego.

“When Amber put you at the whim of new masters and mistresses, she expected you to trust her enough to be willing to submit yourself completely to us, just as you would to her. But you weren’t willing to do that. Of course, you were fine when Brittany was taking her turn with you, but when you were presented with, well, me … let’s just say you didn’t do so well. You let your typically overactive, yet natural male tendencies overtake you and cloud your judgment.

“See, normally when a mistress tells her slave to eat her pussy, he does so right away, as a slave’s only goal is his mistress’s satisfaction. But when I asked you to, you let the fact that I’m fat and you weren’t very attracted to me stop you. It’s that hesitation, that last little bit of ego preventing you from licking your mistresses’s pussy even when she hasn’t showered in a while—which I did on purpose, by the way—that Amber’s been trying for so long to stamp out. She’s had no success with that, obviously, which is why she called me and explained the situation, as I have a good deal of experience training slaves myself.

“And that’s how we ended up here today, my little pet. Think of this as a sort of final trial, your last chance to prove to Amber that you’re capable of letting go of your ego and submitting totally to your mistress. If you do well—and I mean very well—Amber might consider taking you back as her full-time slave. That’s a big ‘might’, though, and in the meantime you are completely owned by me, and since Amber signed you over to me, I have no obligation to return you to her—ever. Is that understood?”

All this information felt like an overload, like too much to process. David couldn’t quite comprehend what he was hearing, but his training so far enabled him to remain calm. After all, knowing his place was one of the reasons he decided to become enslaved in the first place. His thoughts shifted to the intense coldness around his groin, then back to Valerie. After looking her up and down once again, his eyes stopped on her sheer garter stretched around her wide hips.

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Good.” Valerie gave him another smile, only this one was much warmer, even loving. “And I know you couldn’t possibly live with yourself unless you have a mistress, which means I know you’ll never leave my service willingly. So there’s no need to even discuss that. Instead, let’s talk about why this towel is here.”

Valerie stepped out of view for a moment then returned, grabbed the towel off David, and tossed it to the floor. The slave looked down to find several small ice packs surrounding his genitals. He was surprised to find they were no longer bound by the rope; instead his wrinkly scrotum appeared small and tight, his penis limp and shriveled.

“Oh, don’t worry, there’s nothing wrong with you.” Valerie laughed at David’s alarm. “Like like she’s told you many times, Amber would never let anything damage you like that without first informing you. No, that ice is to keep your bits as small and soft as possible for this.”

David gasped when his new mistress held up an interesting looking contraption. Not much larger than a golf ball, it was a sort of hollow ball made up of several thin bars of steel. One part of the ball bulged outward like a misshapen tumor, resulting in a lopsided appearance. “I’m sure you know what this is, my pet,” Valerie continued. “It’s a cock cage, and you’re going to be wearing it full-time starting today. Spread your legs.”

In his restraints the slave could only spread his knees a few inches, but it seemed to be enough. Valerie pressed the cage’s latch to pop it open and set to work. First she affixed the chamber of the cage around David’s shrunken scrotum then wrapped his penis around, scrunching it tightly against his balls. David realized gratefully that the extra bulge in the cage was to allow more room for his penis.

He felt almost no physical sensation during the process, though the slave knew once the ice wore off he would be extremely uncomfortable while getting used to the cage. Amber had used cages on him before (though never for longer than a few hours, and never a cage as small as this one), so David was well aware of how difficult keeping his penis soft would be—and how much it would hurt if he couldn’t.

“That should do it.” Valerie removed the ice packs and stepped back to survey her work. David glanced down—it looked like there was nothing but a silver, fleshy walnut between his legs. “Now the uselessness of your tiny cock is more obvious, just the way it should be. Do you know why I’m doing this to you, David?”

“No, Ma’am.”

“It’s because I believe one of the reasons you can’t stifle your ego is. Without the use of your cock at all, it should be much easier for you to remain submissive at all times. Oh, and by ‘all times’, I really do mean all of the time. That means careful aim when using the bathroom, and obviously it will be impossible for you to masturbate or in fact glean any pleasure from your cock at all. Of course, this means I won’t be using it in our training either. Instead, we’re going to focus on ego elimination and other mental training, though we’ll be doing plenty of other things too. But for all intents and purposes, I’m going to act as if your cock doesn’t even exist, and I suggest you do the same—for your sake. Think of this as your next-level training.”

David looked at the cage between his legs. It was hard to believe his genitals could fit in something that looked so small, the notion of which left him feeling emasculated for the first time in his life. The slave’s thoughts turned to Amber, who had spent so much of their training focusing on pleasuring him, on celebrating his cock. He felt ashamed for letting down such a kind and giving mistress, for letting his stupid ego get in the way. But it wouldn’t happen again: David was convinced of that. He wouldn’t let it. If he ever wanted to again serve the mistress he truly loved, he would just have to work very, very hard.

Click here to comment on the original story thread!

Last edited by Leopard; 09-03-2012 at 05:49 PM.
The following user says Thank You to skjelner for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, exhibitionism, group sex, mistress/slave