Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-20-2018, 02:59 PM   #16
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Ok girl, I'm going to give you a simple one, since you never did one before. Get your jeans on, and wall around a mall or public street, but I want you to have your fly wide open. If anybody says anything, pretend to try to fix it, then tell them it's I must of busted it, because I'm a fat cow, and walk away. Do this for 1/2 hour.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
MasterMichaelNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2018, 10:57 PM   #17
Bartho

Another fun one you might try. Go out and buy some adult diapers and put one on. Drink as much water as you can then head to an area with a lot of people. Pee while you talk to as many strangers as you can.

Likes: Giving dares, risky, public, hidden public, sensory deprivation, humiliation, degradation, begging, reports.
Bartho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2018, 11:02 PM   #18
frukostflingor
getDare Sweetheart

Go out for a run wearing only a lace top and short skirt without panties.

Like questions. Dare pictures, non public, games

Will not do: pet play, messy, poo, scat, cum eating, anything illegal or permanent, face pics, anything involving family / friends, animals, cross dressing, public nudity, anal, diapers, blood
--------------------------------------------
I live in the modern world there we use the metric system.
Snapchat/kik: Frostigaflingor
frukostflingor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2018, 09:48 AM   #19
Alyccee

I have now sent the reports for all the dares I have completed and will do so whenever I complete the rest. Just a few more days before I move but I have things to prepare for the actual move as well, so I'm not entirely free.

I will try to get as many as possible done, hopefully all. Of course I have to say thanks for giving me so many dares, it's exactly what I was hoping for
Old 07-21-2018, 09:56 AM   #20
samdiatmh
Distinguished Member

Take a bunch of nude pictures of yourself masturbating, tied up, etc. Make them as dirty as you can.
Then go to a store that prints pictures and print out every one. The people doing the printing will look for sure.
Write your name and phone number on the back of all of them. Go into the men's bathroom of several stores and leave a picture in each. Maybe you'll make a new friend.
samdiatmh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2018, 10:25 AM   #21
Birdman5262005
getDare Sweetheart

You should close your eyes and put your makeup on. Then go to the store and go into the bathroom. Write clown on your chest and put on a red sponge clown nose. Then purchase some whipped cream in a can. Now have a stranger squirt the whipped cream all over you and then go home and get cleaned up.
Birdman5262005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2018, 12:08 PM   #22
Bartho

Survey: Bring a sharpie and go to a slightly busy part of town and start asking random guys these two questions. The questions are "Where would you most like to cum on my body?" and "Where would you most like to cum in me?". Have pictures of your tits, ass, and pussy ready on your phone to show them if they aren't sure. Tell them you need them to sign wherever they answer or it doesn't count "NAME - in/on" (you can exclude face, but only because sharpie last for days). Keep asking people until you have 10 signatures on your body (which could happen after only 5 people). Wear whatever you want, but keep in mind your clothes will be constantly in your way.

Everything Must Go: For this dare you are a saleswoman. Your product is the panties you are currently wearing. The rules are simple. Masturbate to orgasm wearing the panties then go out and try to sell them. The dare is over when you have successfully sold 3 pair of your panties that you have came in, or after you give 15 different people your sales pitch (at least two of which must be women). Other than that it is up to you how you sell them and for what price. Pretend Sir forcing you to sell all your underwear or try to act like a whore who doesn't have time to fuck but needs money or even tell them its a dare. It is completely up to you. Also it is worth mentioning that because you must cum in the panties this dare may take multiple sessions. It depends on which end condition happens.

Fly Away... Cum Again?: This is the same dare as the previous fly away. Drop you clothes somewhere then go get them, with two little twists. First is you must pick a different spot to do the dare. Second is after you drop your clothes, before you are allowed to pick up even the first piece of clothing you must have an orgasm. Doesn't matter how and you can even build up a little before you drop. You may even bring a toy with you if you think that will help.

Likes: Giving dares, risky, public, hidden public, sensory deprivation, humiliation, degradation, begging, reports.
Bartho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2018, 12:37 PM   #23
andy4
Distinguished Member

Before going out masturbate and rub your pussy juice on your neck and wrists
andy4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 01:25 PM   #24
pepsilg
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyccee View Post
I have now sent the reports for all the dares I have completed and will do so whenever I complete the rest. Just a few more days before I move but I have things to prepare for the actual move as well, so I'm not entirely free.

I will try to get as many as possible done, hopefully all. Of course I have to say thanks for giving me so many dares, it's exactly what I was hoping for
I know it is a silly question, but is your buttplug a kind of princess buttplug?

Likes: edging, anal play, dice dares, giving instructions and tasks

Dislikes (punishments): long-term denial, spanking, nipple clamping, applying toothpaste/heating cream

Limits: blood, scat, public, family, pics with face, anything illegal and dangerous for life and health
pepsilg is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk