Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-10-2018, 09:50 PM   #46
TotallyGood

Ask to hot girls to lick her feet
TotallyGood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 10:15 PM   #47
PublicMan55

Wear the following: Small crop top with an open bottom (the loose ones where if you bend forward you would usually see a bra, or in this case your bare tits), a mini skirt and a G-string. Drive to the nearest Walmart or store of your choice and masturbate at each red light. Once out of the car, remove the wet G-string outside of your car in the parking lot and put it in the car. Go into the store, and look around. Every time you see something yellow, you must pull the front of your crop top up and rub you pussy for 5 seconds. If there is another customer close to you at any time, you must bend over and flash ur ass/pussy. Go to the back of the store after a full 2-5 minutes of browsing and have an orgasm in the back if nobody is over there, don't clean up the mess on the floor. Go to the front cash register and purchase a small item, and before you leave, make sure its visible to the cashier that your sticking it up your pussy before you leave ( you don't have to expose anything here). Walk back to your car in the parking lot with one tit out once you leave the doors. Once you reach the car, you may put your underwear back on, and repeat the rules for the red lights. You may not cum once u arrive home.

Dislikes:Full-on Public, Stranger interaction

Limits: No scat, Family, pain, pictures/vids , toys, insertion

Last edited by PublicMan55; 07-12-2018 at 07:20 AM.
PublicMan55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 09:00 AM   #48
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Go shopping, or do one chore using only a garbage bag for clothing. You can make a belt, and decorate it. For more fun, get wet while in it in a public fountain, or buy a bottle of water and dump it over your head.
zephyrnem is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2018, 07:09 PM   #49
mandie
getDare Devil

Default For Kurumi.....

Please, I need new ones!

The Dare: You need a car with 2 car keys. Drive to a nice place, undress completely and put all of your clothes and one key and hide them well.

Now drive around 300m further. Get out of your car, lock it up and leave the key inside.

You are now naked, can't get in your car and need to make a nice walk in order to get your clothes and car back. Have fun~

Report out:

I did this one this week while traveling.

Across the street from the hotel was a large parking lot in front of an office building. I waited until late and after the local bars etc closed. I went out where I had parked and stripped naked leaving my clothes and a key hidden in the bushes. I then got in the car and parked in the lot by the office building, got out and locked my other key in the car! OMG my heart was racing and I had no options left, no cover at all and a long walk across the lot, then the road and into the hotel parking lot.

I tried not to run back but did walk fast. At first it was ok, then I saw lights turn onto the road but I at least had a tree to hide behind. Once the car had moved on, I continued my journey. Luckily no more cars until I was approaching the hotel lot. Another one pulled in and turned into the hotel lot. I was hiding behind the bushes but not yet at my clothes. Luckily he turned into the other side of lot and I was able to get my clothes and key and recover my car.

OMG that was a rush! No idea if I was seen but suspect it was possible.

Thank you for that one!
mandie is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to mandie for this post:
Old 07-17-2018, 06:56 PM   #50
mandie
getDare Devil

Default nothing more?

Am I doing this just for me?
The following user says Thank You to mandie for this post:
Old 07-17-2018, 08:51 PM   #51
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Every red light: Leave you home and drive away. You will wear shoes, socks, shorts, shirt, panties, bra. You go to 10 stop lights heading away from your home. Every green light...you are safe. If the light is other than green...strip as listed (shoes are one thing...socks are one thing) as soon as safely possible. After ten lights, turn around. If you are naked before you get home...you must walk around the car 1 time in a parking lot before dressing when your drive is done for each not green light.
zephyrnem is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 09:24 PM   #52
JennnB

How about this? Go for a drive at least 5 miles away from your house. Once you are 5 miles away turn on the radio, and head back home. Every time you hear an ad, take off a piece of cloth8ng and throw it out the window. If you are naked before you get home, every additional ad you hear means a day of complete nudity while at home.
JennnB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 10:10 PM   #53
r0ver
getDare Addict

You'll need help with this one, specifically someone to take you on a drive.
Wear a short crop top and a loose skirt that will rip off easily. No underwear.
Have your helper drop you somewhere public. 'Accidentally' get your skirt caught in the car door when you get out, so when they drive off the car bulldog off leaving it bottomless.

Your helper is to drive for a block of two before 'realising' and you need to make your way to them half naked.
r0ver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 11:19 PM   #54
Cloudbase

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandie View Post
Am I doing this just for me?
Yes, that doing is just for you
But your reports are a pleasure for us to read and to hear you had fun.
Thanks.
Cloudbase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2018, 06:08 PM   #55
mandie
getDare Devil

Default All

hehehe

Did one dare last night and one today not found on this site but were 1 each from my doms.
Old 07-18-2018, 07:45 PM   #56
Kinkylife

I dare u to put on a white thong and matching bra and then use ur vibrator on ur pussy and get ur thong nice and wet. Then I want u to prance up and down the halls letting everyone see how slutty u r. U must then get a random guy to kiss ur pussy through ur panties
Kinkylife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2018, 09:23 PM   #57
Taz55
Distinguished Member

Default Dares:

Car Park / Parking Deck:

Start in the parking lot or parking deck and look for cars that aren't black,white,gray or blue. And remove one piece of clothing by that car and continue until you are naked. After go back past the cars retrieve your clothes edging each time, after you have them all cum, redress and leave.

Home plate
Go to a park with a baseball field. Start at home plate if you didn't drive here naked strip one item on each based and return to home plate and get naked. Run to each base, edge once. Then come back to home and cum.

Silence in the park
You'll need to bring:
A playlist on your phone/MP3 player that lasts about 15 minutes and a blindfold ‘
Before you leave write "SPANK ME" on your ass cheeks. Now head out to a place that gets at least some foot traffic, maybe a trail / park. Once there find a secluded spot that you can hide in. Behind a building, between/in some bushes, whatever you feel is "good enough" but still presents a risk of being seen.
Now undress, put your headphones in and start the playlist at a volume loud enough not to hear any other sounds, get in doggystyle position and turn your ass towards the direction you are most likely to be seen from. Finally put on the blindfold and don't take it off until the music stops! If you haven't had enough repeat this dare being allowed to touch yourself. Cum at least 3 times changing your position each time.
Old 07-19-2018, 05:43 PM   #58
mandie
getDare Devil

Default Awesome!

Great new dares.

No questions on the hotel?
Old 07-20-2018, 02:18 PM   #59
princessjessie
Distinguished Member

you still haven't done my dare and im very very disappointed </3

princessjessie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2018, 08:47 PM   #60
r0ver
getDare Addict

Any chance of a report for us on these ones?
Quote:
Originally Posted by mandie View Post
hehehe

Did one dare last night and one today not found on this site but were 1 each from my doms.
r0ver is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk