Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 05-29-2018, 02:06 PM   #1
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Default Lien's Lesbian Submission

Hello All,
Yes I'm back and with an all new story. This does not mean that I won't finish my other stories but I've had this idea brewing for a while and couldn't wait longer to write it. I do still intend to finish both of my other main stories on this site.
This story is a spin-off from my sorority sisters stories and will focus around and be from the point of view of Lien although we may see appearances from others from those stories.
Please do let me know what you think. Feedback obviously goes a long way especially as this story is very different from my recent ones, being first person and focused on the views and emotions of a submissive.
I hope you enjoy this as much as I enjoyed writing it. This will hopefully be the first chapter of the elaborate novella I have planned for this.

So without further ado I give to you....

Lien's Lesbian Submission

Chapter One - The Dominatrix

‘What on earth have I gotten myself into?’ I thought to myself as I finished setting up my equipment within the mansion’s ballroom. I’d been working in LA for the last two and a half years, struggling to land any contracts with any of the record labels. I had dropped out of University following some personal incidents which had really hurt and decided to try and follow my true desire of music. I had taken on a manager, Denise and she had come to me with this job. All I had been told was that it was a private party that would require the highest levels of discretion, but also had the potential to truly launch my career.

Obviously, I was intrigued and tried to find out more details, but Denise didn’t have much to tell me; just that it was being hosted by an executive at one of the biggest record labels in the world and had a very exclusive guest list. I immediately agreed to it having always wanted this kind of job. However, the non-disclosure agreement I had to sign beforehand gave me doubts. It was unusual but not unheard of, particularly with the famous names around LA. The contract was faxed over to me stating that the party would be a private, invite only BDSM party. I had to swallow hard before reading the rest of the contract. It stated that everybody would be required to wear a mask to protect identities. It also stated that I must respect any of the domes, and only accept submissive requests if they invoked their owners name. I hated to admit it, but it had me becoming aroused. I hadn’t ever experienced something like this, the closest being my brief stint in my university sorority.
During that freshman year, I had been forced to admit to myself that I was indeed a lesbian after my failed relationships with my boyfriend the year before and then my new relations with my sisters. With that new understanding, I found myself fantasising about certain women, including some of my old sisters, but I knew they were likely still out on the East Coast. I often perused the lesbian fiction section of my local book store, and came across a book ‘Soft Ties’ and didn’t realise it was a BDSM book. But my god, it was hot and stuck with me the last year or so, but I had never met anyone interested in exploring it, or that I wanted to try it with.

I finished arranging my setup and looked around the room for the first time in a while. The stage was open on the other side of the room and was now set up with the waiters starting to file into the room. I couldn’t help but look in awe at them arriving. They all wore black domino masks with thick leather collars and small swathes were the only thing sparing their most private areas from the world. The male waiters didn’t attract me, but the women made me gasp, with my breath caught in my throat. I could feel my underwear getting damp as I slickened and new it would be a long night.

I brushed aside my jet black hair and rubbed my suddenly sweaty palms on the legs of the leather pants I had bought just for this occasion. I glanced at the clock on my computer and saw that the party was due to start in 5 minutes, so cued up the first song ready. I clicked play and let the deep bass flow into the room before taking hold of my own black and red mask, split by a diagonal stripe, and tied it in place.

Once it was on, the host of the party Robert Hargreaves swept into the room He was leading a young male submissive behind him with a leash. He posed just inside the room as he took in all the staff, the stage and then the music. After a moment he turned to me with a grin and closed the gap between us. “Lien my dear, this is fantastic.”
“Thank you sir,” I replied respectfully before nervously continuing, “I’m glad you like it. Is there anything specific you’d like from me this evening.”
He let out a light laugh. “No darling, just judge the crowd and let it flow. I’ve been told you are very good at that.”
I hesitated confused. I couldn’t understand who he knew that would say that about me. “Thank you. I do try to please.”

“I’m glad Lien. I wouldn’t want to be disappointed,” he replied with a smile. I swallowed hard, trying to force all the butterflies to calm themselves and to let me relax. “Oh, one more thing Lien, I almost forgot to inform you that there will be a scene on the stage later tonight. Mistress Mel has asked that you provide a soundtrack for her. I’m certain that she will come to discuss it with you once she is here.
“Um, yeah sure,” I replied, my nerves stretching within me.
Robert smiled at me and softly looked at me and said, ‘You’ll do fine.’

Before I could thank him, the doorbell rang, signalling that the first guest had arrived. Robert immediately turned on the spot, forgetting about me to hurriedly greet the new arrival. I took a few deep breaths to calm myself, as I realised that this gig could feasibly make or break my career, and that I was going to soon find myself face to face with a dominatrix. I couldn’t believe what I had got myself into. I realised that the song was nearing an end and decided to focus on what I did best and force my anxieties away.

When I looked up from the computer, I was struck motionless, my breath caught as heat rushed through me. A woman had entered the room, wearing a red leather corset, skin tight black leather leggings and thigh high boots that matched her corset. Her matching red mask drew my attention to her plump red lips and it took me a minute to even notice the woman leashed by her side. The submissive wore a thin mesh dress with only thin strips of fabric covering her sex. Her only other clothing was the black mask and thick red collar that accentuated her mistress’ attire. I couldn’t believe the feeling that suddenly flew through me; it was complete jealousy of the submissive. I desperately wanted to be her in that moment.

I forced my eyes away from the pair and to desperately focus on my job, but as the room slowly filled, more and more of the guests were distractions and my attention constantly wandered around the crowd. By the end of the first hour, I felt painfully aroused and I desperately wanted to touch myself but knew there was no end in sight at that time. I clenched against the desires and switched song again, bringing the tone to a mellower atmosphere as most of the dommes were engaged in conversation. “Hello darling,” a husky voice rang out behind me.

The sound sent chills through me and I quickly turned around to see my company. The dominatrix in front of me was absolutely stunning. Her brown hair flowed into a severe ponytail and she was dressed in a skin tight leather cat suit that accentuated every curve. The knee high 5 inch stilettos made her tower above my Chinese-American stature and the deep v-cut of the outfit prominently displayed her cleavage. I forced my eyes to meet hers and almost got lost in the blue sapphire pools. They seemed vaguely familiar but I couldn’t place if I had seen them before. I had to clear my throat before I could respond. “Um...Hello”

The domme’s eyes widened in surprise to my reaction to her, before forming a smirking grin that could even be seen through the silver mask. She stared with that smirk until I was forced to look away from her gaze and forced the words from my mouth. “How can I help you?” came out breathy and I could feel the pink rising in my cheeks.

The dominatrix chuckled and spoke in a deep purr. “I believe that Robert mentioned I would be coming to discuss the music for my scene.”
“Oh, yes. What would you like?” I questioned, forcing my fuzzy mind back to the music. She smiled and told me the type of thing she was looking for, the discussion helping to clear my head as the domme seemed to know her music. I had to ask her to wait a few times while I adjusted the music but she stayed patient and I relaxed into the moment. I still couldn’t work out why she seemed familiar though but I was enjoying myself so let it pass.

We were interrupted a while later as a small submissive came over to hover next to the mistress and waited to be acknowledged. She turned to look at the girl and snapped quickly, “What?”
The submissive flinched and kept her eyes downcast. “Mistress Mel,” she addressed, “I was told to come to you now. Master Robert has said that it is time for our scene.”
“Fine, fine, go wait next to the stage,” she barked out the order before turning back to me, not waiting to see if the sub had followed the command. “Well DJ, play me some good music,” she purred, the signs of the former aggression shown to the submissive evaporating.
“I will,” I responded as heat flooded my system again.
She smiled at me and let her eyes trail over my body before locking gazes with me again. “Until later, my dear,” she said before striding away with purpose.

I couldn’t help but watch her walk to the stage and just before she reached it, Mistress Mel glanced back towards me and grinned when she saw that I was staring. She gave me a wink before turning back to move her submissive. I had to bite my lip to prevent the whimper from escaping; I knew that I wanted that domme, but that I couldn’t have her. I had to DJ, not fuck one of the guests. I let out a disappointed sigh of anguish and turned to the computer. I took a second to choose the first song before carefully building the transition. As the first notes hit, Mistress Mel snapped her head towards me with a large smile. I felt the relief flood through me at her pleasure and smiled back.

The show was incredibly intense and I was practically trembling with need by the end of it. When the dominatrix instructed her sub to strip for the audience, I became uncomfortably aware how similar she was in appearance to me. She was a similar height, slender, jet black hair hanging down in curls and she even had a few tattoos like me. Most noticeably though was the clear Asian roots in her appearance and although it looked more Thai than Chinese, it was still just another tick. At this realisation, I looked to Mistress Mel and saw she was watching me with a smirk. I turned back to my computer to hide the confusion and mixed in a new song.

By the time I looked back up, the sub was now shackled over a bench and the domme didn’t stop looking in my direction as she pulled a flogger from the table at the stage side. Her eyes remained locked on me; she raised the leather and brought it down swiftly across the submissive’s back. Somehow I could tell that the similarities between the submissive and me were intentional and my centre clenched in response. ‘How the hell did I know this domme?’ I thought to myself. I couldn’t form an answer but I shivered as those stunning blue eyes met mine again from across the room. Every time the domme picked up a new toy from the table or changed position, her eyes found me. My breath was now short and I watched with high anticipation, almost feeling as though I was the one shackled and helpless before her.

When the scene finally ended, I was at once relieved, but mostly disappointed. With my hands trembling I shifted the music to something slower again and watched as Mistress Mel gently helped the young girl down from the stage and into the arms of two other slaves, who quickly helped her from the room. The dominatrix was pulled into excited conversation the second she was off stage. She seemed frustrated, but still managed to meet me eyes with a sharp look that left me gasping.

Hours later, the party was winding down and I was relieved. Mistress Mel had not come back to me and I’d lost sight of her some time ago, assuming she had left. Robert made his way to me, still pulling the leash of his male submissive. He was smiling broadly as he reached my mixing table. “Brilliant, Lien. That was simply wonderful.”
“Thank you, Sir. It was my pleasure,” I told him very honestly. He nodded, as though it was the answer he expected.
“Feel free to pack up. I’ll have your car brought around to make it easier.”
“Thank you but that really isn’t necessary.”
He waved off my protests. “I insist. Have a good night my darling,” he stated and then he was gone.

I just had to shake my head before turning to pack up my equipment. True to his word, my car was waiting right outside the entrance. I quickly loaded up all of the gear, feeling a slight pang of regret that I wouldn’t get one final look at Mistress Mel before I departed. I was taking my last load of stuff to the car when I froze in my steps. The dominatrix was leaning against the car, waiting. When she saw me standing like an idiot on the mansion steps she smirked. Immediately my body clenched and I was breathless.

“I thought you had left,” I finally let the words escape from me.
“No dear, I was waiting for you,” she purred as she moved over towards me and took the bag from my hands.
A shiver ran through me but I let it pass. “But... why?”
“Darling, I think you know why,” she stated, moving back to the car and carefully placing the bag into my back seat. I did know why she would wait for me but I couldn’t bring myself to admit it. I forced a smirk onto my lips, moving down to stand by the driver’s door and said, “Sorry, but I don’t know.”

Suddenly she was too close. I could feel the heat of her body against mine even though she didn’t actually touch me. “I saw the way you reacted to my little performance, DJ.” I gasped as my body clenched and began to throb with need. I couldn’t find the words to answer her as I met her gaze and saw her eyes darken with desire. “She looked a lot like you. You were imagining that it was you up there instead weren’t you?” She asked huskily.

I couldn’t resist any longer and nodded affirmatively. Her smile was instantaneous. “Do you want to be at my mercy?”
Again, all I could do was nod.
“Answer me!” she snapped
A shudder ran through me and I let out a light whisper, “yes.”
“Yes, what?”
“Yes, Mistress Mel,” I gasped, feeling the ever more aroused.

Sorority Sisters by Blood -- Complete
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=251666
Reclamation -- Sequel Ongoing

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=263455

Lien's Lesbian Submission -- Ongoing Spinoff
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=342269

Binding Connections -- Complete
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=232216

Strapon contest with consequences -- Unfinished
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=105594

sarahsarah is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to sarahsarah for this post:
Old 06-03-2018, 07:03 AM   #2
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 2 – Collar and Cuffs

The smile of the dominatrix was predatory as she said, “Good, now give me your keys.”
“What?” I asked, taken a bit by surprise by this sudden turn.
“Look, I really don’t like having to repeat myself. I told you to give me your keys and I am going to drive you to my house,” She snapped at me. The tone of voice did seem familiar but I wasn’t able to place it and as I was trying to figure it out, the domme lost patience. She fisted her hand within my hair and yanked it to the side, biting hard into my neck. A needy moan escaped my lips as I lost all of my previous thoughts. She let go of me and stared me down, a thin anger etched on her face

“I’m sorry... Mistress,” I added shortly gasping as she stared me down, and slowly handed her my keys. Her lips lifted into a smirk as she took the keys and climbed into the driver’s seat. I couldn’t believe I was actually doing this, letting this person take control. I hadn’t done anything even remotely like this since college. But hell yes I was ready for it. I raced to the other side of the car and climbed quickly into the passenger seat. The domme just grinned at me before starting the ignition and racing away from the venue.

I watched her closely as she drove, unable to help myself, assessing any visible details around the mask. I wanted to run my fingers through her hair, but I stopped myself short unsure of whether she’d even allow that touch. I desperately wanted to pull away that mask and see her face, but I knew for certain that was out of the question. She glanced towards me and when she saw my eyes on her, the smile grew larger and somehow wicked.

After a few minutes of silence, she asked me a question. “Have you ever done this before?”
“No,” I answered honestly and quickly.
“But you’ve wanted to?” She asked, although it was barely a question and more a statement of fact.
“Yes, I have always considered it, but I’ve never really had the opportunity before tonight,” I answered, feeling my cheeks redden under my own mask.
She glanced back at me with another smirk. “Then, there are some things that we need to discuss.”

I looked eagerly towards her. “Alright,” I answered curiously.
“Firstly, you will always address me as ‘Mistress’ or ‘Mistress Mel’ at all times.”
“OK” I replied.
“Second, if I ask you a direct question, you must answer me perfectly honestly. Never just give me the answer you think I want to hear, as you won’t be right. Understood”
“Yes,” I replied quickly before she shot me a glare causing me to quickly correct. “Yes Mistress.”
“Good. This also may get intense from time to time and if it ever becomes too much for you, say ‘Fern’ and I will immediately stop and we will discuss what happened and whether we will continue with something different or stop entirely for the night.”
“Why ‘Fern’ Mistress?” I asked inquisitively.
She smiled at me before looking back towards the road. “Is there a word you would prefer?”
I thought about it. “No Mistress, that’ll be fine.”

“Alright, now I need you to be completely honest here. What are you interested in me doing to you?” she asked me and I had to consider hard.
I stopped breathing and my cheeks flushed with embarrassment. “I...mm...uh...”
The dominatrix just chuckled at me. “I need to know darling. I don’t yet know your limits and I don’t particularly want you using that safe word.”
I gave it a harder think, after all it made sense what she was saying, but I couldn’t really put into words what I wanted in that moment.

Mistress Mel sighed as the silence continued to stretch. “How about we try this differently and you tell me what you don’t want, we’ll go from there.”
This seemed a much easier answer for me. “I don’t want anything in my butt. I just... I mean that seems a bit gross to me.”
She laughed at me. “OK, anything else?”
I thought about it thinking over the books I’d read and other erotic things people did. “I don’t really like cold, so nothing with ice please.”
“No problem. Anything else?”
“I don’t know, not that I can think of Mistress.”
She nodded in acknowledgement. “OK, was there anything about what you saw earlier that turned you on?”
“All of it,” I gasped, feeling my body throb in the memory.
The smile once again lit up on the domme’s face, “Excellent.”

My breath caught again as I finally realised that this was actually going to happen. I let out my breaths in shaky wisps as we pulled into the driveway of a large one story house. I climbed out of the car on unbalanced legs and followed the domme into the house. Mistress Mel led me towards the back of the house after dropping my car keys on the entrance table next to the door. For a split second I was tempted to grab them and run but I calmed my anxieties.

I only glimpsed the tasteful furniture as we passed through the rooms near the entrance before eventually the domme opened the door to the back bedroom and ushered me in. I gasped as a shudder ran through me taking in the new environment. It was lit with a dim glow from several wall sconces. There was a large king size bed with several rings attached to the headboard against the far wall. There were also several hooks in the ceiling and walls as well as several chairs of varying styles along with a padded bench. The domme didn’t speak as I looked around in awe of my surroundings. She simply closed the door and locked it.

The sound of the lock sliding into place brought me out of my daze and I turned to look at my new mistress. She stared into my eyes for a long time and I couldn’t help but look nervously away. The second this happened she saw what she wanted, nodded and said, “Kneel. Lower your eyes. You are not allowed to look at me unless I ask you to.”
I swiftly did as ordered, “Yes, Mistress.”

“Good,” she said and I could feel her move across towards the cabinet in the room. After a moment I heard her move back towards me. “Stand and look at me.” As I stood, I saw that she as holding a thick leather collar in one hand, along with a pair of leather wrist cuffs in the other. I could feel myself get slightly damp just at the sight of them. She held the collar out towards me. “While you are in this house, I want you to wear this. It will remind you that you belong to me and must do what I ask of you. Do you understand?” I nodded to her and she smiled. “Answer me properly.”
“Yes, Mistress Mel.”

“You must put it on yourself so that you know that you are giving yourself to me. However, I am the only one who can take it off. It is your choice my dear. You can stop this now, and leave here if you want.” I was shocked. She had demanded I come to her home so why was she now allowing me to leave. She stood there waiting patiently to do what was asked and it was only then that I realised why this offer was on the table. She wanted to make sure I was certain. She wanted to make sure that every step I was comfortable. I took the collar from her and closed it around my own throat. She leaned in and purred into my ear. “Good girl.”

Shivers raced through my body and I lowered my eyes to the cuffs still in her hand. Feeling the thick leather around my neck somehow made me feel very different. It gave me a sense of comfort and protection, almost as if I was being loved and cared for, but it also gave me a feeling of total vulnerability. I didn’t have too long to ponder though as my Mistress’ voice echoed again. “Remove the vest.”

My hands instantaneously moved to the buttons in response to the command. Goosebumps broke out along my skin as it was exposed to the slight chill. There was a sharp intake of breath as my breasts spilled out of the restricting leather I was wearing. I hadn’t worn a bra underneath as it was tight enough alone to support my breasts. I let the material fall slowly to the floor and my mistress reached out to gently caress each nipple in turn. The touch felt familiar, like a lost friend and I shuddered at the touch. The hand trailed down me and captured a wrist in the strong slender fingers. I felt the soft leather surround my wrists as they were bound in front of me. “Is it too tight?” She asked.

Again I got that sense of protection, ensuring everything was OK before continuing. I twisted my wrist to test the restraints and felt I had a reasonably good range of motion, but was unable to pull either hand free. “No, Mistress.”

Suddenly her hands were in my hair, pulling my head up to meet her hungry lips. I melted into the kiss. No, more than that, I dissolved into it, instantly weak to every touch. She roughly thrust her tongue past my teeth and ravaged at my mouth. I had been missing this so much. I was panting from the onslaught when she finally pulled back and yanked me across the room, securing the cuffs to one of the hooks set into the wall, about a foot above my head. MY arms were suspended slightly above me but I was able to move at least a little. I was facing the wall and couldn’t see what my mistress was doing behind me.

Only when the soft whistling sound echoed and then the thin leather straps were felt hard against my back did I know what was happening. I yelped and pressed myself into the wall as the sting registered with my brain. The second blow landed shortly afterwards and this time I didn’t yelp, but a shudder flew through my body as heat raced into my centre in response. Each blow left a slight stinging pain on my exposed skin but the pool of arousal in my core was overshadowing all of it.

The third blow pulled a moan from my lips which caused my mistress to pause. She gripped my hear and gently pulled until my head fell back so that I was looking straight up into her eyes. “Is this what you want my dear?”
“Yes Mistress,” I gasped with a muffled moan.
“Good,” She replied, releasing me and landing several more blows in quick succession. I pulled against my restraints, gasping moans filling the room with an echoing bliss.
“Mistress, please,” I begged when she finally paused again.
“Please, what?” She queried as she moved up close behind me so she was purring in my ears.
“Please... don’t stop,” I whimpered.

Her deep chuckle sent rippling vibrations to my core. She reached out and pinched my rock hard nipples causing me to buck backwards against her. “We’ll have to come back to this,” she whispered lightly into my ear before gently sinking her teeth into my shoulder. My knees practically crumbled and I sagged into her, only the cuffs preventing me from collapsing to the floor. With another husky laugh, my mistress moved away from me again. I immediately missed the presence of her body and let out an involuntary whimper. She seemed to be gone for a long time and I had no idea why or what she was doing. However the strength did gradually return to my legs so that I was able to stand.

Then, suddenly, she was back behind me. I gasped, sucking in air in anticipation of her next actions. She reached up and unclipped my cuffs from the wall. I slowly turned to face her, ensuring I kept my eyes lowered. I could feel her eyes on me, watching intently my every action. “Strip for me,” she snapped, “I want to see all of you now.”

“Yes, Mistress,” I replied. It was harder than I expected to remove my boots with the wrist binds but I did manage it eventually. As I stepped out of my pants and underwear though, the sense of vulnerability returned as my mistress predatorily circled me. She trailed a fingernail down my torso and I groaned as I saw the pale red lines appear on my skin in their wake.

One hand dipped between my legs to run a delicate finger between my folds. She moaned for the first time, “Oh... darling... you’re so wet.”
I shivered and could only mumble a response, “Yes, Mistress.”
“Did I do this to you?” She asked.
“Yes, Mistress Mel.”

“Good” she replied and I could hear the pleasure in her voice. She brought the finger coated in my own pleasure to my lips and I gently ran my tongue up the length of the finger before pulling it into my mouth and sucking off the full flavour and essence. She shuddered in response and moaned. I smiled around the finger and instantly her free hand grabbed my hair and yanked my head back, forcing me to meet her suddenly angry blue eyes. “Do you find this funny?”

I swallowed hard. “N... No, Mistress. I’m just happy that I was able to please you.”
She studied me for a long time before releasing my hair. “Lower your eyes.” I immediately obeyed her, letting my head bow slightly forward. She led me over to the bench and told me to kneel over it. With my knees resting on the carpeted floor, I lowered myself until my breasts pressed onto the cool surface. My mistress moved to the other side of the bench and took my hands in hers.

She manoeuvred the cuffs for a moment and pulled my wrists apart to my surprise. I hadn’t realised that the cuffs were separable. She then attached each cuff to one of the legs of the bench, pulling my arms to my sides in the process. “Are you able to free yourself?” She asked, standing to look down at me.
I pulled on my wrists but was unable to release myself. “No, Mistress.”
“Are your arms in a comfortable enough position?”
“Yes, Mistress,” I replied honestly.

She didn’t reply as she moved over to stand behind me. I wiggled in anticipation of what she would do next and felt a sharp sting as her hand fell hard against my ass. “Do not move.”
I gasped and had bucked forward under the slap. “I’m sorry, Mistress.”
“Good,” she said rubbing a soft hand over the inflamed skin. Her fingers suddenly thrust forward into my drenched core.
“Oh... God,” I gasped in pleasure as I felt my inner walls clench in response.

“Do not make a sound and do not come,” she ordered. I shuddered and nodded. “Good girl,” she said thrusting her fingers harder into me. I had to bite to keep from any of the moans, pounding at my lips to let them out, from escaping. As she relentlessly pushed me closer to the edge, I panted with the effort to not come. Just before I knew I was about to lose all control, to cross the line of no return and let everything flow, my mistress stepped away from me. She pulled her fingers from my dripping pussy. A whimper escaped before I had time to prevent it.

The hand smacked wetly against my ass, “I said not to make a sound.”
“I’m sorry, Mistress,” I replied, again the words coming before I could stop them.
Her hand came down on my ass hard again. “Do, Not, Speak.” She ordered, emphasising every word with another sharp blow from her hand. I felt tears drip slowly down my cheeks under the mask I was still wearing but nodded my acceptance. Seeing my response she spoke again. “Because you disobeyed me, you will now have to wait even longer before I allow you to come. Understand?”

I had to bite my lips hard to stop the instinctive response from tumbling out my mouth so I only nodded. “Good,” my mistress stated and she moved away from me again. I didn’t move as more tears skidded down my face. She was gone for several minutes and I began to wonder what she was doing. I could hear her moving behind me, but I couldn’t make out anything to give away her actions.

When she returned she stood behind me and asked, “Can you shift your knees further apart?” I shifted my position how I could and nodded. She knelt behind me and leaned in until I could feel the rubber tip of a dildo press against my tender lips. She murmured, “God, Lien, I’ve waited a long time for this.” I didn’t have time to process much but that same familiarity of the voice came back again as I realised something for certain. My mistress knew my name.

Old 06-05-2018, 11:20 AM   #3
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 3 - Yours

I didn’t have time to process this new information as in one smooth, slow thrust, the dildo slid into me. I gasped, my mind going blank as I felt myself slowly filled. I clenched down around the object. She paused to let me get accustomed to the size before she slowly slid back and thrust forward again. This time, I could feel her hips as they ended the thrust against my thighs and I then knew that she was using a strapon.

I trembled and instantly felt myself closer to the edge than before. Her deep chuckle told me that she knew that I was struggling with myself. But that alone sent another quake rippling through my body and suddenly I was right on the edge. I knew just one more thrust alone would cause me to lose the battle. I stiffened and my mistress froze. I uselessly clenched at the dildo buried inside me, desperate to feel that final thrust to give me the endorphin rush of release that I desperately needed. It didn’t come and my Mistress stayed still between my legs as fresh tears pricked my eyes.

As I slowly fell away from the edge, she spoke, “I told you I was going to make you wait.” I shivered and nodded disappointed. She flexed her hips and started slowly thrusting into me again, this time maintaining a slower pace and building the heat back inside me again. Just before I crashed into my orgasm, she stopped again. I had to stop myself from screaming in frustration as the tears of aggravated disappointment fell down behind my mask, but it didn’t make her give in. She waited until my body had calmed down again before driving me straight back up to the precipice of bliss. Four times, five times, and I was blaring on the inside. I had lost count of the number now in my desperate need for release.

Now, she pulled back and the dildo slipped out of me. I let out a little gasp at the loss of contact but managed just about to hold in my whimper. She stepped back and with a dull thud, I heard the strapon fall to the floor. “I have decided that you will pleasure me before I let you come,” she said to me as she moved to release my wrists and I saw that she was now naked other than her mask.

I was unable to take my eyes away from the perfect slender body that again looked very familiar. I sat back on my heels as I was released from the bench and she took in my tear ravaged eyed. Her voice instantly softened. “Oh, baby,” she whispered as she untied my mask and dropped it to the bench, before gently running her thumbs over my cheeks to wipe the tears away. “You are beautiful like this.”

I kept my eyes lowered and I felt the warmth fill my chest at her words. As a smile curved on my face, she gently tipped my chin up to place a tender kiss on my lips. She stood and held her hand out to me. My legs trembled and could barely support me as I moved around the bench to her side. She helped me climb onto the large bed and I waited for her as she moved around the base and pulled leather straps up onto the bed. “Give me your feet,” She commanded, the previous tenderness replaced with a sharp command.

I quickly did as she instructed. She cuffed my ankles so that I was facing away from her. There was enough give to the restraints that I could kneel if ordered to but I was unable to escape. Anticipation was racing down my spine as she moved to climb into the bed. She quickly arranged the pillows to support her head and lay before me. Her legs fell open drawing my eyes to her core. It was dripping with need. I swallowed hard, seeing her reaction to what she had done to me. She let me look for a minute before speaking. “Only use your mouth.”

I risked a quick glance up at her. The blue in the eyes was almost lost behind the pool of want. I felt my breath hitch slightly as I nodded my understanding to her. I carefully lowered myself to take my first taste of her. I was ambrosia to me and I had to fight my responding moan from escaping. Barely any pussy I had experienced was as delightfully flavoursome as this one. She gasped and shuddered at the first touch of my strong tongue flicking at her most sensitive skin. I remembered the techniques some of my old sisters had taught me and as I rolled my tongue around her moist pussy I made sure to leave the odd flick against her clit. I lost myself in the taste and experience and felt her shudders match my own.

“Oh God, Lien,” She moaned as I sucked on the tender nub. The sound of my own name momentarily brought me back to myself and I paused to glance up at her. “Do not stop,” she snapped. “If you stop again before I give permission you will not come at all tonight.”

I could see the truth of the threat in her eyes and I quickly went back to work. This time however my mind was racing with thoughts. Who the hell is this person? How and why do I know her and why does all of this seem familiar? As I licked, nipped and sucked this perfect pussy, I wracked my brain for answers but everything came up short. My thoughts were then interrupted as she bucked up against me and came with a long moan.

My eyes turned back to her and my breath froze in my chest at the beauty of her body, flushed and relaxed after her orgasm. Keeping her threat in mind, I thrust my tongue into her and grinned as I felt her walls clamp down around me. I nuzzled her clit with my nose as I thrust my tongue to retrieve every essence of her juices. With a wordless cry she came again and I lapped up all that my tongue could reach. Eventually I felt her hand in my hair, pulling me away from her. “Enough. Come here”

I moved up the bed towards her, stopping though when I felt the tug at my ankles. I glanced back momentarily confused before seeing my restraints. I felt my centre clench as my situation crashed back over me. I was completely at my mistress’ mercy. I glanced back up at her and saw the smirk on her face. It sent a shiver through me as desperation ran through me again. She shifted and crashed her lips into mine. This time I wasn’t prepared and I couldn’t stop my responding moan from echoing into her mouth. Her teeth bit into my bottom lip in response and she found my nipple, giving it a painful pinch and twist. I jerked back from her with a gasp.

“I have not given you permission to speak yet. Do I need to gag you in order to keep you quiet?” I quickly shook my head. “Good. Do you still want to continue?” I nodded and she rolled off the bed, moving back towards the foot of the bed. She released my ankles. “Roll over.” I did as ordered and she reattached the cuffs to my ankles, tightening the straps so I was spread eagle over the bed. I tested my range and found that I could bend my knees slightly but that was all. She moved again and gripped one wrist, pulling it over my head to attach it to one of the rings in the headboard.

I could feel my body pulling between the restraints and knew I’d be completely helpless as soon as my other wrist was attached. The thought sent a shiver of anticipation run through me in a way that I felt I had waited my whole life for this. My mistress leaned across y body to attach my free hand. It brought her breast into reach of my mouth and I arched up to take the nipple between my lips. She sucked in a sharp breath at the feeling of my mouth on her. She immediately pulled back and viciously twisted both nipples. I bucked under her, feeling the pull of my restraints.

“Are you allowed to do that without permission?” She asked me in a deceptively calm voice. I shook my head, keeping my eyes as downcast as possible. “Then tell me, why you did it.”
“I... I couldn’t help myself Mistress,” I stammered.
“Do you want to be punished again?”
I licked my lips. “No, Mistress.” My voice was shaky and I wasn’t actually certain if I wanted to be punished or not.

She chuckled. “I’m not sure about that.” I blushed deeply. “God, Lien, you are simply delicious,” she said, running her tongue down my neck before latching her mouth over my nipple. She rolled the hardened tip with her tongue for a moment before biting gently. I moaned, arching my back to press my breast into her. She immediately pulled back and laughed. “You want me to make you come?”
“Yes Mistress. Please Mistress,” I begged.

“Very well, I do believe that you have earned it, despite touching me without permission,” she said allowing me to hear the desire in her voice. She pressed herself against my side as she trailed a hand up my thigh to delicately tease y swollen folds. I shuddered with every little bit of touch.

Before she could reach my desperate need though, I found myself stopping her. “Mistress, may I ask you a question?”
She immediately pulled back and rested her hand on my thigh. “Yes Lien. What is it?”
“Why do you seem so familiar?”
I felt her stiffen beside me. “Look at me,” she said and I slowly let my gaze meet hers through the mask. I could read some understanding in her eyes as she gently smiled down at me. “I will tell you who I am before we are finished tonight, but I’m not yet ready for you to know.”

I was disappointed and my eyes fell away from her. “OK, Mistress. I’m sorry.”
She took hold of my face and tilted my chin forcing me took at her again. “Do you trust me?”
I did. “Yes Mistress.”
She smiled. “good, then let it be enough for now that you are mine, at least for tonight,” she said and pulled gently against the collar that I had almost forgot was circling my neck.
I swallowed hard. “Yes Mistress.”
“Say it,” she commanded. I was confused. What was I supposed to say? She saw the confusion and added, “Say that you are mine.”
“I’m yours, Mistress.” I could feel the weight of those words settle on me and I relaxed.
“Tell me who you belong to.”
“I belong to you, Mistress Mel,” I replied, feeling need course through my body as I accepted this truth flow through me.

“Good,” she said simply, watching me carefully. She apparently saw what she wanted to see in my eyes because she quickly kissed me before rolling away and standing. She moved back to the cabinet and came back with a large dildo, a bottle of lube and a small vibrator. My eyes went wide at the sight. It had been a long time since something that large had been in me and I felt some panic begin to set in as she drew closer to the bed. She noticed and quickly dropped the items on the bedside table before wrapping her arms around me and gently stroking my side.

“It’s OK, Lien. It’s alright,” she murmured into my ear, the voice instantly calming me. As she felt my breathing slow she sat up, looking down at me. “Do you trust me?”
“Yes Mistress.”
“Who do you belong to?”
“You Mistress. I’m yours,” I replied, feeling safe once again. I was still scared of the size of the dildo but I did trust my mistress not to hurt me.
“Yes you are,” She purred in satisfaction, licking her lips before continuing, “But you stopped me from taking my pleasure in your tight, hot cunt. This is punishment for that error.” My eyes grew wide and moisture pooled between my thighs.
“I’m sorry Mistress...I...”
She cut off the panicked excuse I was about to utter with a grin on her face. “Don’t worry my pet. I will let you come this time.”

I clenched in anticipation as a shiver ran through my body. Suddenly, every nerve ending was on fire and desperate for her touch. “Please, Mistress,” I begged.
“Please what? Please stop? Do you want to use your safe word?” Her voice seemed hard and angry.
“No!” I practically shouted. “Please fuck me, Mistress.”
She laughed, “As you wish.” She picked up the vibrator first and twisted it on before pressing it roughly against my clit.

“Oh, fuck!” I screamed, bucking against the buzzing between my thighs. She chuckled as she shifted to kneel between my spread legs, never relaxing the pressure on my incredibly sensitive nub. She roughly plunged two fingers deeply inside me. I moaned, clenching around her.

“You’re so wet,” she purred as she added another finger and thrust back into me. I forgot how to breather under the sudden onslaught of adrenaline on all my senses. “Breathe, Lien.” She reminded me and my breath shuddered out in pants and gasps. In just a few more thrusts I felt myself on the verge of orgasm again. Part of me expected her to halt it again, denying my release, but she didn’t. She just thrust as deeply into me as she could and curled her fingers to send me screaming over the edge in ecstasy. The onslaught didn’t stop though and a second, somehow even more intense orgasm ripped through my body.

After the second orgasm, I could tell that I was more open to my mistress and she pulled her fingers from me and set her vibrator to the side. My mistress quickly wiped her hand on the sheet before reaching for the dildo. She had swiftly covered it in lube and moved back into position between my thighs. She dripped some of the lube onto me and my hips jerked up in response to the cold liquid. She grinned widely at me before easing the tip to my entrance. I could feel it press against me and I forced myself to relax and accept it.

I shuddered vigorously as it slowly filled me. When it was buried as deeply as it would go, my mistress asked, “Are you alright?”
I let out several needy pants before I could find my voice. “Yes Mistress.”
“Good,” she said before beginning to carefully thrust in and out of me. It only took one thrust for me to come again. I was so completely filled that every movement seemed to bring out short intense orgasms that raked through me.

My mistress began thrusting faster and harder as I became more open for the large phallus that was plunging within me. Each orgasm built upon the one before until I let out an endless scream as my body arched as far as the restraints would allow. I slumped back onto the bed as sobs suddenly began wracking my small frame. I immediately felt the large dildo pulled from my body as my mistress hastily pulled me into her arms. “Shush, it’s alright. You’re OK,” she whispered into my ear.

I was still trembling when the last sob faded. I turned my face to nuzzle into her neck feeling more satisfied than I had ever felt. I’d never felt safer, or more content in the arms of any other lover, maybe ever. I knew in that moment that this was something I desperately needed in my life, and that thought scared me.

Feeling the sharp shuddering breath against her neck, my mistress pulled back. “Are you OK?” she asked looking down at me.
“Yes Mistress. That was just overwhelming. I’m sorry that I cried,” I replied pushing my fears away to focus on the woman in front of me.
“She smiled kindly, “That’s alright Lien. It happens more often than you’d think.”
“Oh... OK,” I said with doubts flushing in. I didn’t want the reminder that she did this often. I looked away trying to hide the sudden emotions on my face.
“Look at me,” she commanded gently. I did as she asked and I saw the understanding in her eyes. I blushed when i realised she knew what I was thinking. “Do you want to stop?”
I wasn’t really sure how much more I could take, but I knew if this was the only night I could belong to my mistress, then I certainly didn’t want it to end. “No Mistress.”

She smiled wonderfully at me. “Good, I’m not ready for it to end either. However there are thing we need to talk about first.”
I was confused. ‘What did she need to talk about?’ ‘Am I not pleasing her?’ Did I do something wrong?’ The thoughts rushed through my head but they all died as she sat up and reached back and began to untie the bindings that had kept the mask in place all night. Understanding rushed through me and I relaxed. I watched with growing curiosity as the mask fell away replacing my relaxed persona with pure rage as recognition flooded me.

“Mia!” I shrieked.
Her eyes met mine with a look of guilt mixed with hope. “Yes Lien.”
“What the fuck?” I yelled as I stared up at her. I struggled against the bindings, suddenly feeling way too exposed and uncomfortable under my former sorority sister’s glare.
“I’m so sorry,” she whispered, but made no movements towards releasing me.
“Let me go Mia,” I demanded glaring at her.

Her eyes turned cold as she looked down at me and I had to suppress the shudder as her domme persona fell back over ever feature. “No Lien. You still wear my collar, so I refuse to take any order from you.”
Not ready to back down from her I spat out the only words that came to mind, “Fuck you!”
Her response was immediate. She reached out and twisted my nipple painfully. I gasped as the not long forgotten hear shot through me again. “You know what you have to say if you want all of this to stop,” she stated in a far too calm voice.

I gritted my teeth to stop the safe word from falling off my lips. This wasn’t the Mia that I had left at the sorority. She had seemingly changed in these years. She was in control and the mist that had sometimes shrouded that judgement seemed to be gone. I trusted this Mia and if I was being perfectly honest, I wanted this Mia. That realization made me freeze. I swallowed and forced myself to think about everything I went through in that short time in the sorority, and then everything that happened tonight, knowing that it was Mia who had done it to me. I felt the shiver rake across every part of my body as my core flooded with pure need.

“No,” I gasped out.
Her eyebrow shot up as she pinched my nipple roughly. “No what, Lien?”
I moaned. “No Mistress.” I felt the desperation fill me as I knowingly called Mia that for the first time.
She smiled triumphantly down at me and released my throbbing nipple. “Good girl.” She moved to straddle my waist and leaned down until her face hovered a fraction of an inch above mine. “Do you still want to continue?”
I was panting with raw desire. “Yes Mistress.”
“Who do you belong to?”
I shuddered. “You, I belong to you, Mia.” I felt something seemingly shift and settle inside me.

Mia’s eyes widened and her breath caught slightly. “Yes you do my little butterfly.” That name sent a pulse straight to my core that I hadn’t felt for nearly three years. Her lips crashed into mine with a force and need that left me squirming under her. When she pulled back, her eyes were dark with desire and she was panting. “God, Lien, I’ve been waiting so long for this.”
“You have?”
“Yes, and I intend to make you pay for every minute that I’ve had to wait to finally feel you again.” Her voice was husky and caused me to shiver in anticipation.

For hours I paid for making her wait. I paid her until with a final screaming orgasm we both collapsed onto the bed. She finally released my wrists and ankles from their restraints but left the collar. She took a short chain from the drawer in the bedside table and clipped one end to my collar, locking it with a small padlock before securing the other end of the chain to the headboard with another small padlock. I was so tired by this point that I simply watched her.

She smirked at me and stated, “I just want to make sure you’re still here in the morning.”
I smiled. “I had no intentions of leaving Mistress.”
She cupped my cheek in one hand. “Well, just in case you feel differently in the morning.”
She tugged me into her arms and I willingly curled into her side, resting my head on her shoulder. “Thank you Mistress,” I whispered, feeling exhaustion rising to claim my sore body. I knew I’d still be feeling that in the morning, but I didn’t care.
Mia chuckled and gently kissed my forehead. “You’re welcome my little butterfly. Now go to sleep. We’ll talk more in the morning.”
“OK,” I said sleepily before dropping off into a deep dreamless sleep.

The following user says Thank You to sarahsarah for this post:
Old 07-20-2018, 06:29 AM   #4
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 4 - Starting the Day

I woke to the feeling of warm skin underneath me and a gentle hand slowly brushing through my hair. I froze as a blush slowly warmed my cheeks, remembering the events that had taken place the night before, remembering that I was now curled up against Mia. This was the girl who had caused me a lot of pain a few years back, a girl who I had cared about and who had then broke my trust. But now, something had changed.

Mia chuckled deeply. “Good morning, Lien.”
My blush grew deeper. “Um, good morning,” I awkwardly replied.
Her fingers carved out a trail down from my cheek and gave the collar a gentle tug. It was still circling my throat showing my place. “I love seeing my collar on you.” I whimpered as her words caused a heat to flow through me. “Look at me, please,” She requested. I met her intense haze feeling incredibly self-conscious. “Do you regret anything we did last night?”
I quickly shook my head in response. “No Mia, none of it, I loved what we did.”
“Was there anything I did that made you uncomfortable?” Again I quickly said no.

She smiled and I could see a sense of relief flood through her face and gleam from those blue sapphire eyes. “Do you want to keep wearing my collar?” she asked.
I hesitated on this one; I wasn’t really sure about committing myself to this and bit down gently on my lip, “For how long?”
“That all depends on you,” she replied.
“I really don’t know Mia. I... I don’t think I could live like this all the time.”
She laughed lightly, “I can understand that Lien, so let me ask a simpler question. Do you want this to continue?”
“Yes Mistress,” I said quickly and honestly.
She smiled, “Me too Lien.” She paused to think for a moment before asking, “Do you have anywhere you need to be today?” It was Sunday and I wasn’t due anywhere until a lunch meeting with my manager the following day. I quickly informed Mia of this to her delight.

“Excellent. Then I have this proposal for you; whenever you are in this house, you will wear my collar and belong to me and do whatever I say. If we need to leave the house together, we will agree on whether or not you’ll be wearing a collar. If it is on, all of the same rules apply and I would expect complete obedience, even in public company. If it is not on, you may do as you like until you put the collar back on. How does that sound to you?”

I thought over her offer and it seemed completely fair. “OK, I think I can manage that.”
“Excellent,” she replied, “Tomorrow, before you leave, we will discuss whether to continue this or not. Do you agree to that?” she asked raising an eyebrow.
“Yes Mistress.”

She smiled the happiest smile I think I had ever seen on her face, happier than I had even seen her in the sorority and it took my breath away. “Good,” she said before turning to grab the small key from the nightstand. She quickly unlocked the chain from my collar and pulled me into a searing kiss. I melted at the touch and any doubts I might have still had from my decision melted right along with it. When she pulled back, I was panting deeply and longingly. She smiled down at me. “Now, go and make us some breakfast my dear.”

“Yes Mistress,” I said and climbed from the bed. I knew that Mia had always loved my breakfasts years ago so the request really didn’t surprise me. I was still naked as I quickly manoeuvred to the kitchen and opened the fridge to see what was available to make.

Mia followed me into the kitchen about 15 minutes later wrapped in a silk robe. I stopped to stare at her and felt myself grow wet at just the small glimpse of her body through the thin fabric. She allowed me to continue staring for a moment before finally breaking the silence. “Don’t let my eggs burn Lien”. I jumped quickly back towards the stove. Minutes later I had two plates of scrambled eggs and bacon. I moved over to the kitchen table and placed the plated down before turning to pour some coffee.

“Is it still cream and sugar?” I asked, remembering her preference from the time with the sorority.
She smiled at me sending a quick shiver across my skin. “Please.”
I finished preparing the coffee and moved towards the table and sat across from her. We ate in silence for a while before I realised there was something I really wanted to know. “May I ask you a question Mia?”
She looked sharply at me, trying to read my expression. “Go ahead.”
“Why did you choose the name Mistress Mel?”

She hesitated for a moment and took a second to compose herself. “You see, it goes back to the time in the sorority. Amy was a shy girl before she joined. However Mia was the entire opposite. I had my most fun as Mia but that was until you came along. I realised that I was completely out of control and in a spiral of chaos. I was having fun but I couldn’t stop myself, draw a line or put others first. All I cared for was lust. Then, that night with you, I lost myself. For nearly 9 months after that I was unapproachable and I was distraught. Any time I wanted to do anything I felt that old fog and I panicked. That was until I met a young girl named Jade. She taught me more than she will probably ever realise.

“She brought me out of the fog. For the first time ever I was back in control because I was in control of her and the situation. I knew when to stop and I knew what she wanted that night. I was dominant but in total knowledge of what was happening. I could still pass in and out of the fog but I had triggers to bring myself back to reality. In that moment I became a mistress. The issue was that when I was being a mistress where I was in control of everything, I needed a new personality. Amy wasn’t dominant; Mia wasn’t in control... so I created Mel.”

“I’m so sorry, I never knew,” I apologised. I’d never realised just how much pain she’d gone through. She started to smirk at my obvious regret of the situation.
“I’m not sorry Lien. It has led me to this,” she said gesturing at me. “As soon as I started to take on the persona of Mistress Mel and became a dominatrix, I always found myself fantasising about you and what I’d love to do with you if I ever manage to get you kneeling at my feet.”
I was breathless, “Really?” I asked.
Her eyes darkened slightly. “Yes Lien. It’s why I asked Robert to hire you for the party last night. I had to see how you would respond to that environment, surrounded by dommes and subs. I needed to know if you would ever be able to fulfil my fantasies and embrace this world.”

I was momentarily confused and angry. “That’s the reason he hired me?”
Mia chuckled. “Well, I hardly had to persuade him. I simply had to get him to come out and listen to you at Revolution LA a few weeks back. After he heard you mix, he was practically begging for you.”
My frustrations melted to bliss. “Thank you Mia,” I stated, genuinely happy she’d taken such an effort for me.
“You’re welcome,” she smiled, before that smile faded away and a stern look crossed her features. “But, you are still in my house and are still wearing my collar. So if you say my name one more time, you will be sorry for it.”

I gasped and felt my eyes widen even as heat poured to all my extremities. “I’m sorry mistress. I forgot myself.”
She raised an eyebrow. “Kneel and lower your eyes. You have lost the privilege of looking at me.”
“Yes Mistress. I’m sorry,” I answered, immediately obeying the orders.
“I will accept your apology if you make it up to me, by pleasuring me,” she stated, drawing the robe apart and slowly spreading her thighs.
“Thank you Mistress,” I said and shifted to bring myself closer to her. The scent of the arousal filled my senses and making my head spin. Just when my tongue was about to make contact she stopped me.

“Wait,” she said just before I went to run m tongue over the damp folds. I immediately froze despite all my desires. “Good girl. Stay there.” She pushed the chair back from me and left the room. She returned quickly though and crouched behind me. I felt leather cuffs secure around my wrists and ankles. They were all clipped together and I realised that if I wasn’t careful I would tumble over with no way of regaining my position. Heat was brimming at my centre and I whimpered. Mia moved back in front of me and I could feel her eyes burning into me. I remembered my instructions though and did not make a move to meet their gaze. “Perfect,” she purred causing me to elicit a groan.

Mistress Mel shifted in her chair and sat in front of me, bringing her core within reach of my mouth. I immediately buried myself into the wet folds but was startled as a hand fisted my hair and yanked my face away. “That was very rude Lien. You have not asked for permission to touch my body.”
“S...Sorry M...Mistress” I stammered.
She sighed. “Not as sorry as you will be though. I am going to finish my breakfast. You will have to wait. Do not even think of touching me and look straight ahead. Do you understand?”
“Yes Mistress.”

“Good,” she said before shifting her chair even closer to me so that my eyes were now inches from her pussy. It was swollen; it was wet and I desperately wanted to traverse those inches to run my tongue along to taste the pleasures of the scent that was filling my nose. I whimpered and heard her chuckle in response as she continued her meal. Throughout the minutes I felt myself falling into a trance as the blissful aroma washed over me and I saw her centre clench and grow wetter in anticipation. At long last, Mia set down her plate and let out a long satisfied moan.

“Now, my pet, have you learned your lesson?” she asked.
“Yes Mistress. I am so sorry,” I hurriedly replied.
“Fine, I suppose you may taste me then.”
I did not need a second invitation. Her words had barely passed her lips when I swooped forward and plunged my tongue into her. I felt her shuddering, which only caused my own pussy to clench, as I devoured her, licking up as much as I could of that sweet nectar. Desperate moans fell from my lips as I feasted. When she finally moaned out her release she stopped me and sat back.

A minute later she unclipped my restraints and told me to move back to my chair. I immediately followed her orders and she secured my ankles to the chair legs before clipping the handcuffs together. “Finish your breakfast now. You will need your strength for what I have in mind for you.”
“Yes Mistress,” I replied.

She smirked at me before making another cup of coffee and sitting across from me. The food had gone cold but I didn’t mind. I even managed through the awkwardness of eating with my wrists bound together. All I wanted was to finish as quickly as possible to find out what was next. My eyes remained locked to my plate so as not to forget my place, even as I could feel her eyes watching me. When I had finally finished eating, I carefully set my fork back on the plate and sat back. I waited with bated breath for her next move.

Mia did nothing as she left the room. After a minute she returned with a black leather harness, a small dildo and a remote of some kind in her hands. I had no idea what it was for but knew better than to ask. “Stand up” she ordered and I obeyed. She picked up the dildo, “Spread your legs.” I again obeyed quickly. I gasped when she ran a finger through my dripping slit. “You already seem wet enough,” she said before carefully sliding the dildo into me. I took a sharp intake of breath and struggled to keep my balance as my knees went weak. Her hands quickly reached to my waist to steady me.

“Thank you Mistress,” I whispered, grateful for the support.
“You’re welcome. Now, this harness has a strap that goes through your legs to keep the dildo inside of you,” she said, holding up the leather and I nodded my understanding. She strapped it on me and the stiff leather pushed the dildo further inside me. I moaned hard. “Do you like the way that feels Lien?” Mia chuckled.
“Yes Mistress,” I moaned.

She brushed a hand down my back before lifting the remote. “This is for the dildo. As soon as I turn it on you are not to give in to your desires without my express permission. I will also not be turning this off to prevent your orgasm until I choose to remove it. Is that understood?”
I felt myself clench around the phallus, already feeling how wet and turned on I was. I nodded, “Yes Mistress, I understand.”

“Good,” she stated and I could hear the smirk within her voice. I didn’t get a chance to consider how much trouble I was about to be in before heard the switch and felt the first vibration. I jerked hard but it was only the beginning. My mistress twisted a dial on the remote and the vibrator began to not only vibrate but to twist within me.
“Oh fuck,” I moaned. I struggled to keep my balance and to remain on my feet. I was fighting desperately to hold off the orgasm that had immediately built to the edge within me. I was not aware of what my mistress was doing.

“Open your mouth,” she growled into my ear. I shuddered at the husk in the voce and shuddered as I did what was commanded. The instant it was open, I felt the rough fabric of the belt for her robe being thrust into my mouth. “I will not allow you to speak like that within my home,” she snarled as she tied the material behind my head. All I could do was groan in response. “Now, you will wash the dishes and clean up the mess you have made within the kitchen.” She unlocked the cuffs on my hands to give me the freedom to do as ordered.

I nodded and moved to comply. The first step I took caused the dildo to shift within me and I froze, biting hard on the material in my mouth as the orgasm threatened to crash straight through me. After a second I had regained my balance and composure enough to try and move again. Every step I took threatened to send my flying over the point of no return, but I managed to grit my teeth and hold it at bay. I could feel my mistress’ grin as I slowly gathered the dishes and moved to the sink. I held out until my attention became distracted by scrubbing the bacon grease from the frying pan. My body let go and I screamed through the makeshift gag as my release surged and ripped its escape from me.

Only a second passed by before Mia was behind me. “Did I give you permission to orgasm Lien?” she snapped and I shook my head. “That’s right. You were not supposed to cum,” she snarled as she pushed me down to lean over the sink. An instant later her hand smacked down on my ass. I whimpered as the impact jarred the dildo, still moving within me. Three more sharp slaps was all it took to cause another orgasm to explode over me and I slumped against the sink. “You’ve been very bad my pet. I still have not given you permission. You will need to be severely punished for this. Do you understand me?” Her voice was a dangerous growl in my ear and I nodded. “Good, now stand and finish the dishes. I will be back with the first part of your punishment.”

Hello all readers.

I've had very little feedback for this story and I'm not sure whether to continue or not. I've never written a story before entirely from a submissive view as I tend to understand the dominant side more.

I would love to know what you think of this story so if you are reading, please send me a message or reply with your thoughts so I know how it's going.

I may have some writing time coming up so really want to know whether this is something people want to read more of. I am also open to any suggestions (story or style) and feedback for improvement.

With Love
Sarah

Last edited by sarahsarah; 07-21-2018 at 05:20 AM.
The following 7 users say Thank You to sarahsarah for this post:
Old 08-05-2018, 08:47 AM   #5
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Thank you for those of you who took the time to send a message of support or feedback. It really does go a long way. I hope you all enjoy the new chapter and the rest of this story.

I ask again, if you do have the time, please do message or reply with any feedback, comments or what you think. I read and appreciate every message that I receive so don't think your opinion doesn't matter.

But without further ado.....

Chapter 5 – Punishment

I slowly straightened myself, hoping to ignore the evidence of the orgasms I’d endured still dripping down my thighs. I carefully washed a frying pan and set it to the side. I was wiping down the kitchen counters when Mistress Mel re-entered the room. She paused to assess me. “Did you come again?” she questioned. I honestly shook my head. “Very well, put that down and come over here.” I did as commanded and I felt the soft teeth of nipple clamps bite into the hard tips. It sent a shudder through my body. The two clamps were connected with a delicate chin that hung lightly between my breasts.

My mistress ran one finger down the valley between the breasts before resting it gently onto the chain. Just that slight added pressure sent a bolt of heat soaring through my body and a pulse moved through me manifesting as a shiver of pleasure. I was immediately fighting another orgasm from enveloping me and I could hear the pleased smirk in my mistress’ voice as I maintained my composure. “Excellent, now follow me.”

I followed her into the same bedroom we had used the night before taking every step as carefully as I could manage. Each movement was a torturous endeavour to not fall over the edge. The chain hanging between the clamps swung gently causing bolts to fire straight to my clit. I was panting around the fabric in my mouth by the time I finally reached the room.

“Kneel,” Mia ordered as I shuffled slowly into the room. I delicately lowered my body, trying desperately not to jar a movement from the dildo still inside me. At last I managed to reach the ground and I kept my eyes on the carpet in front of my knees and waited. My mistress paced the carpet around me. “So... what should I do to you?” she pondered out loud before moving over to the cabinet. I could hear her sorting through various objects and I started to squirm in anticipation.

The added pressure of my weight resting on the harness was causing another orgasm to slowly build from within. I could feel Mia’s intense eyes on me again and I forced myself to still and hold back the building momentum. “If you come again before I give you permission Lien, it will be the last orgasm that you have before dinner tonight,” Mia warned me and I could tell from her stern voice that it wasn’t a veiled threat. I nodded and tried to focus my thoughts away from the crashing waves of pleasure surging through my body. It seemed to work as I felt the impending climax begin to recede.

My mistress moved over to one of the wooden chairs in the room but unfortunately her back was to me so I couldn’t tell what she was doing. After a minute she finally called to me. “Come here my pet,” she stated and I obediently made my way towards her. “I think that you’ve had enough of this toy for now. We may come back to it if you misbehave again though,” she spoke calmly and I felt the movements within me finally halt. I let out a low sigh of relief. “Lien, look at me,” She spoke softly with compassion in her voice. My eyes immediately shot up to find her and I saw a fondness in those sapphire pools which surprised me.

“Are you alright?” she asked and I could tell it was genuine, that she actually cared. I nodded as a smile turned my lips upwards around the gag. She gave me a quick smile before her eyes turned hard again. “Now, as you know you must be punished for two digressions; I intend to blindfold you so that you are able to focus entirely on your discipline.” I nodded and she slipped a blindfold over my eyes, securing it tightly behind my head. My other senses immediately seemed to heighten as I listened for her movements and could feel every touch and nerve echo around my body. I also became more uncomfortably aware of the dildo that was still lodged between my legs. “Can you see anything?” my Mistress asked. I shook my head. “Good, I am going to remove the harness and dildo now.” I nodded my understanding and spread my legs. As the phallus was gently pulled out I felt a moment of intense relief. However that was shattered as my mistress pulled sharply on the chain attached to my breasts. I gasped as the heat flew through me.

Mia chuckled in response to my reaction. “Good. Now I’m going to move a chair behind you. There is a phallus in the centre of it; you may use your hands to help lower yourself onto it.” I shuddered at the thought as I let Mia position me over the chair. I instinctively hesitated; this was going to be difficult. Seeing my hesitation Mistress Mel snapped out, “Lowe yourself now and do not come.” I instantly bent my knees until I could feel the rubber tip brush against my swollen lips. I reached a hand between my legs and could feel the slick lube coating the dildo. I carefully eased it into position and let it impale me as I lowered myself to the seat. I gaped as the sensation of being filled ripped through me. This dildo was nearly as large as the one from last night and I felt incredibly full. I took several deep breaths to calm myself.

“Well done,” Mistress Mel said from below me. I was slightly confused by where the voice was coming from until I felt her soft fingers on my ankles. With a gentle tug, she pulled one foot then the other back behind the chair legs and tied them together. This caused my hips to rock forward slightly so that all of my weight was now hinged on the phallus buried deep inside of me. My inner walls clenched around the dildo and I shuddered, struggling against the release that had suddenly risen to threaten again to be my undoing. Mia allowed me the time again to compose myself again before moving to my wrists. She attached these to the binding on my ankles leaving me arched back in the chair with nothing but the dildo to keep me supported. It was nearly too much.

I had no idea what she had in store for me but I knew one thing in that moment. If my mistress so much as just left me in this chair for another minute I would be coming and coming and coming again and she would hold true to her earlier threat. I also realised that was exactly what Mia wanted. I was waging a vicious battle with myself to not give into her. I even managed to calm myself down a little bit, beginning to relax. Then the first brush of the feather ran across my aching nipple. It distracted my by sending a single pulse of energy from my nipple to my inner core. I immediately screamed and clenched down on the phallus inside me, coming in a wave of pure pleasure. The orgasms didn’t cease until my arms fell dimly to my sides and the strain in my legs relaxed.

I felt strong, warm arms lift me from the chair and lay me across a bench. “Oh, Lien,” I heard my mistress say lovingly as she wrapped me up into her arms. I had no strength to hold back in that moment and I simply lulled blissfully out for a long time, feeling her soft hands caressing me as she held me gently. Eventually strength returned to me and I trailed one hand up to cup her cheek as I smiled up to her. I couldn’t see her through the blindfold but that was irrelevant. I felt safe and I felt loved. I could feel there was a smile on her face and that made me content. For a long time we stayed just like that. Eventually Mia’s hands moved to untie the gag and pulled it gently from my lips. She then carefully unclipped the clamps from my aching nipples. She kissed me tenderly and I felt nothing but happiness.

That moment came to a quick end though as Mia broke the kiss with a sigh. “What am I going to do with you Lien?” she asked. Her voice was soft but the hint of the domme reawakening was present. She hadn’t given me permission to speak yet so I just shrugged. It was apparently not the response that she wanted as her voice snapped out at me like a whip. “Do you want to be punished?” She stated but didn’t give me the opportunity to respond before continuing. “You must. You’ve disobeyed me several times today. I will not tolerate disobedience from my property. Do you or do you not belong to me? Answer me.”

“I belong to you Mistress,” I replied unable to stop the smirk that spread across my face. I knew it would bait her and I couldn’t help wanting to see what she would actually do.

Immediately she growled and pulled me over her lap. Each smack that fell across my ass was hard and fast and caused my centre to clench. After the first couple, I found myself panting out moans. The skin on my ass felt like it was on fire after the first dozen but still they did not stop. I felt tears forming in my eyes dampening the blindfold. I lost track of everything but the feeling of her hand on my ass after a short while. I have no idea how long the spanking actually lasted but I knew I wouldn’t be able to sit easily for some time after. It hurt, but it also turned me on so much; I could feel that desire starting to drip down my thighs. Somehow I managed to avoid another orgasm actually forming as my mistress spanked me, but it was a close call. After what felt an eternity, my mistress’ hand fell for a final time and stayed to gently sooth the enflamed skin with soft rubs.

“You deserved that my pet,” she spoke in a voice that almost sounded husky with exhaustion.
“I know, Mistress,” I managed to croak out, my voice long since broken from the continuous panting.
“Thank me for the discipline.”
“Thank you Mistress,” I answered.
“Good girl. Now go crawl into bed. I will be with you in a moment,” she said as she untied the blindfold.

I hastily got to my feet and climbed into the large bed. I sat cross legged and watched as Mia moved over to the cabinet and pulled out a slim pink dildo and lube. She moved back to the bed handing them to me. “Pleasure me Lien,” was all she said before making herself comfortable on the bed.

“Yes, Mistress,” I replied, hearing the enthusiasm in my own voice. I took a minute to inspect the dildo. It had a small knob to turn on the vibrating feature and I smiled. I quickly lubed up the device before kneeling between Mia’s thighs. I turned on the vibrator on the lower setting and ran it up her slick folds. She gasped as the tip found her clit. I pressed down for a moment, allowing the vibrations to do their work.
She shuddered and growled, “Inside me, Lien.”
“Yes Mistress,” I said obediently moving the dildo to her opening. I slowly inched it into her and her hips arched up to meet it. As soon as it was as deep inside as it would go, I adjusted it to vibrate faster and pulled it back and thrust into her in quick strokes.
“Fuck!” My mistress shouted. I grinned and continued the smooth thrusts admiring her hips rising in time to each movement. My desire for her rose with each of those as well.
“Mistress, May I use my mouth to pleasure your breasts?” I asked, slowing my thrusts slightly in order to gain her attention.
“Yes, but don’t stop what you’re doing,” she groaned.

I smiled as I picked back up the pace of my thrusts and moved up the bed so I could reach her plump breasts. I leaned down and delicately flicked her nipple with the point of my tongue. She shuddered under me and a moan escaped her lips as my mouth enveloped her erect nipple. I swirled my tongue against the tender nub as I thrust the dildo harder between her legs. I could feel her tensing beneath me as the signs of her orgasm built. I gently closed my teeth on her breast and she tipped over the edge, screaming out my name. I released the nipple and laid a delicate kiss in its place as I continued to thrust into her.

“Enough Lien, put that aside and come here,” Mia said in a lazy, satisfied voice. I hurried to follow her orders and she held out her arms to embrace me. I snuggled lightly into her side.
“Thank you Mistress,” I said happily.
“You’re welcome,” Mia chuckled. She took a chain that was still attached to the headboard and clipped it to the collar around my neck, locking it closed again. “I’m not done with you, my pet. However, I am going to nap for a while.”
“Yes, Mistress,” I said and felt sleepy satisfaction course through me. My mistress chuckled lightly again and wrapped her arm around me as we slept.

I woke about an hour later and rolled onto my back to stretch. The instant my weight fell onto the still tender skin of my ass I winced, jumped slightly and let out a little gasp. I immediately rolled back to my side and saw that I’d accidentally woken Mia. She grinned at me. “Sore?” she asked with a smirk.
“Yes,” I grumbled, forgetting to answer properly in my momentary annoyance.

Mia immediately yanked on my collar, bringing my face up to meet hers as her free hand fell hard against my already aching ass, forcing a pained grunt and moan from my lips. Her eyes bore into mine and I knew that I’d taken a wrong step. “I... I’m sorry, Mistress,” I begged.
“Not as sorry as you will be. I thought my punishment earlier was sufficient. I see now that I was wrong. Go, kneel by the bed,” she ordered unlocking the chain attached to my collar.
“Yes, Mistress,” I said, quickly moving to obey. She moved to her cabinet and quickly gathered several items before returning to my side.
“Stand,” she ordered.

I hastily obeyed. She wrapped soft, padded leather cuffs around my wrists. They had a long strap that draped to the floor. She took hold of it and tugged the strap to lead me to stand beneath one of the hooks in the ceiling. She used the bench to reach the hook and tan the end of the strap through it, pulling my hands above my head. When my body was stretched as tightly as possible, while still allowing my feet to stay flat on the ground, she tied off the strap.

“Can you bend your knees?” She asked, admiring her quick handiwork.
I tried and was only able to bend them a little bit. “Not much, Mistress.”
She grinned and knelt to attach cuffs to my ankles. These had a bar that ran between them, forcing my legs apart. I had to struggle in order to keep both feet on the floor and avoid swinging in the air. I felt stretched as taut as a steel wire. Mia stepped back to look at me. “Do not lock your knees. I don’t want you passing out.
“OK, Mistress, I won’t.”

Her grin turned wicked which sent shots of warmth firing to my core and I shivered in anticipation. “Good, now for the first part of your punishment.” She turned and brought a stool over and positioned it under me. She locked it into place on the ground and gave it a quick shake to ensure it wouldn’t move. She then went back to the cabinet and when she turned back towards me I saw the large blue dildo in her hands. As she moved closer I could see that it was shaped like a real cock, with a large ridge where the head would normally end.

On the other end was a suction cup. She held a bottle of lube in her other hand. She quickly applied the lube and positioned the dildo at my entrance. My mistress met my eyes as she started to speak. “I told you earlier that if you came again I wouldn’t let you have another orgasm until after dinner. Do you remember that?”
“Yes, Mistress,” I replied shakily.
“Do you remember how many times you came after I said that?”
“Yes, Mistress.”
“So are you allowed to come now?”
“No, Mistress.”
“Good, do not forget or you will not come again before you leave my house tomorrow. Is that understood?”
“Yes, Mistress.”

“Good girl,” She said with a smirk as she eased the tip of the dildo into me. I gasped, anticipating being filled with the large dildo. I bucked to meet it. However, my mistress stopped with just the tip inside me. She licked a finger to wet the end of the suction cup before pressing it to the wooden stool. My inner walls convulsively and impulsively clenched, trying to drag the dildo further into me, but it didn’t budge and I whimpered in frustration. I couldn’t shift my body in any way that would cause the dildo to go any deeper. I was left panting in my restraints after the effort of trying.

My mistress smirked, “Now you understand.”
“Yes, Mistress,” I moaned in dissatisfaction.
“Good. I think I will go make some lunch, while you hang there and think about what you did and whose property you are.” She turned and she was gone.

I let out a frustrated whine and struggled in my bonds. I couldn’t find any leverage and after several minutes I gave up panting. When I finally let myself submit to the punishment, I felt a warm glow spread through me even as my arousal spiked. I found myself thinking about Mia and everything she had done to me, now and previously, and everything she had made me do to her. My body relaxed into the restraints. Even though I was unable to get myself off in this position, I knew that Mia was going to bring me far more pleasure later. I shivered at the thought and felt a small trickle run down my thigh as I grew ever wetter in anticipation.

I wanted this. Some part of me needed this. It had been buried deeply in my subconscious, but it was there and the events of the last 24 hours only flamed it to life, ignited the spark to ironically set me free in restraints. As these thoughts raced through my mind, I fell into a sort of trance that I couldn’t explain, letting my thoughts slow, even as I could feel the tip of the phallus inside me, my inner walls, continuously clenching, trying desperately to receive more of the dildo. I felt my desire and need growing with every second that passed, but it was a distant desire. I have no idea when it actually started but I found myself starting to sing.

Last edited by sarahsarah; 08-06-2018 at 06:06 AM.
The following 3 users say Thank You to sarahsarah for this post:
Old 08-13-2018, 11:47 PM   #6
Playfulboy

Sarah keep going, it’s very well written and hot.
Also learned a couple of new words in English that is not my language

Forced/Punishments: spanking, anal(mild), cei, cbt(light),shaving,pics, cam for master

Hard limits face, toilet,blood,needles, fisting,crossdressing,chastity device,anything extreme.

Kik/ Skype zero.slaveboy
Playfulboy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Playfulboy for this post:
Old 08-30-2018, 06:32 AM   #7
JulSlave

Location: En un lugar de la mancha de cuyo nombre no quiero acordarme

I actually need more of this. Your style of writing is so good. Also, nice cliffhanger right there. Why the fuck is she singing? Keep it going!

Bondage, Spanking, Pain, Toruture, Edging, Candle wax, Tease and Denial, Clothespins, Wartenberg Wheel, Humiliation, Feminization, Anal.

DISLIKES
Heavy pain, CumEating, Short periods of denial.
LIMITS
Ass to mouth, Public, Social Suicide, Family, Extreme pain, Extreme Toruture, Blood, Danger, (The tipical ones), Camera, Pics

TOYS
Rope, Candles, Clothespins, Massage Vibrator, Bite Gag, Wartenberg Wheel, Vibrating butt plug.
JulSlave is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to JulSlave for this post:
Old 09-22-2018, 01:35 PM   #8
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 6 - Truth in the Trance

As the last note of my love song faded into the air, I suddenly became aware that Mia was standing in the doorway holding a small plate of fruit. Her eyes were watering on the brink of tears. I sent a smile towards her which broke whatever trance she was under; she quickly moved to place the food on the bench. She quickly turned to face me and gently placed her hand on my cheek.

“Oh, Lien, you are truly incredible. You never cease to amaze me, my beautiful little butterfly.”
Joy filled every essence of my body; I never realised how much I missed Mia using that name when talking to me. “Thank you Mistress. I sang it for you,” I stated with some confidence.
She smiled lovingly at me, “I know you did my dear.” She leaned in and rewarded me with a kiss. I felt myself grinning when she pulled away. She returned my smile before her face suddenly changed to her stern mistress persona. “Did you disobey me while I was gone?”
“No Mistress, I did as you asked me to,” I hastily reassured.
Her eyebrows rose slightly. “And...?”
“I belong to you Mistress,” I quickly added.
“And...?”

I had to think about it, trying to recall what I was supposed to do. After a moment, I finally remembered what else I was supposed to think about. “And I’m very sorry that I forgot my place when we woke up. You are my mistress as long as I wear your collar and I promise not to forget again.”

Her eyes darkened as anger flashed through them. “That was a very pretty apology,” she began calmly, “but if you weren’t thinking about your transgression while I was gone, then what were you thinking about Lien?” I blushed, hesitating slightly. She saw my reluctance to answer and reached out to sharply twist my nipple. I winced in pain. “Tell me. Now!” She demanded.

“I was thinking of you!” I loudly gasped out as she released my nipple. “I was thinking about you Mistress, and everything we have done to and for each other.” My voice faltered, but I forced myself to carry on. “I also thought about how much I needed this, how much I needed you, Mistress.” I looked up meeting her eyes, hoping for her to see the truth in my eyes.

Her eyes softened for just a fraction of a second to see Mia behind the Mistress. It was so quick that I wasn’t even certain it was there. “At least you are honest Lien. However, your honesty does not negate the second part of your punishment. Do you understand?” Her eyes were hard again, the dominance shining through them.
I nodded, “Yes Mistress.”
“Good, you may have a snack first as a reward for the song. Then we’ll continue,” she said and I smiled.
“Thank you Mistress.”

“You’re welcome my pet,” she replied. She fed me several pieces of the fruit from her hands and I was careful to take them delicately from her outstretched fingers. I wanted to lick the digits and let my tongue wander with each bite but I resisted, knowing I didn’t have permission and not wanting to risk another reprimanding. When most of the food was gone, she set the plate to the side and smirked at me. “Now it’s time for us to finish your punishment.”
“Thank you Mistress,” I answered, both for the food and in anticipation of the upcoming punishment. I could feel my inner walls clench uselessly in eager expectation.

She just smirked and moved over to the cabinet. When she turned around her hands were lightly holding a riding crop. My breath caught in my throat as heat flew to my core. She slowly stalked around me, lightly slapping the leather on her own thigh. I shuddered with each slap on her naked skin. She eagerly watched my reaction with predatory eyes. When she got close enough she gently ran the tip of the crop along my chest. I couldn’t withhold the moan at the feeling of the cool leather on my heated skin. As quickly as a snake, the crop landed against my nipple. The first instinct was shock before pain flared through me and I hissed.

The second blow fell on my other nipple, this time forcing a grunt instead. The third strike was to my thigh and this time it was a shudder. My Mistress began to circle me, unleashing blows to every sensitive area of my body, heightening my arousal with every impact but not alleviating it. I felt tears running down my cheek, but it wasn’t from the pain; it was from frustration. I squirmed, desperate to find some release for my throbbing needs. Each new slap of leather brought a groan, leaving a red stinging mark in its wake.

Suddenly, I felt the earlier trance begin to fall over me again and I lost all sense of time. I sagged in my restraints and felt all of my reactions slow, almost as if a fog descended over me. I didn’t even notice the blows stop as I was absorbed into my own world. My mistress was suddenly standing in front of me tilting my chin up to look into my eyes. “Lien?” She asked curiously, and I could hear some worry in her voice. I smiled to try and show her I was OK. I felt blissful but my mistress was frowning. I couldn’t understand why she was frowning.

“Lien, darling, I need you to answer me properly. Are you OK?” she asked.
“I’m fine Mistress,” I breezily moaned in happiness.
She suddenly let out a startled laugh as her eyes seemed to flood with sudden understanding. “Wow, Lien, you’re really deep into this aren’t you?”
I was confused. I didn’t know what she meant, how I was deep. “Sorry Mistress. What do you mean?”
Mistress gently cupped my cheek, “I’ll explain later my butterfly. Let’s get you down first.”
“OK,” I agreed, placidly. “Did I please you Mistress? I didn’t come without permission.”

She laughed audibly. “Oh darling. You did amazingly. I’m so proud of you.” I smiled contentedly as she reached down to pull the phallus from my swollen lips. Moving quickly, she then untied my limbs and carried me to the bed. That was a good thing as I’m not sure I could have got there on my own at this point. My entire body felt weighed down in satisfaction. I just snuggled into my mistress’ arms and trusted her to look after me. After we got to the bed, she positioned me so that I was half sprawled over her body and she gently ran her fingers through my hair. “Rest now my love, tyou’ve earned it.”

“Thank you Mistress,” I mumbled as sleep overcame me once more.

Mia’s hands were still caressing me when I woke up. I had no idea how long I’d been asleep for but I felt more like myself again when I woke up. Immediately my cheeks heated in a blush and I was afraid to meet the sapphire eyes I could feel carving a path to my soul. “How do you feel?” she asked.
I shifted, tucking my head under her chin so she couldn’t see my embarrassment. “I don’t know Mistress,” I answered honestly. I thought back to the fuzzy feeling minutes before I fell asleep. I had to ask her... “What happened?”

I could feel the smile on her face as she kissed my forehead. Her fingers continued to stroke my skin as she replied. “I call it ‘the submissive trance’. I’ve only ever seen it happen one other time before and that was from someone who had been involved in this lifestyle for many years.
“But what is it?” I probed, still feeling extremely confused, and slightly vulnerable.
“It’s hard to explain Lien. You remember how I previously suffered from a fog?” she answered and I nodded in reply. “Well this is similar, only far safer and focused. Rather than a sexual surge I used to get where I let myself go with any desire, this works in a different way. It occurs when a slave completely lets go of their own tethers and submits entirely to their domme.”

“Oh,” was the only response I could muster as my cheeks grew even hotter.
She chuckled lightly, “This is nothing to be embarrassed about Lien. I’m actually extremely flattered by it.”
“You are?” I asked finally finding the courage to meet her eyes.
“Yes Lien. I am,” she responded and I could see the honesty. Behind that though, I also saw a possessiveness that stole my breath. I swallowed hard, trying to find words to respond to that look but I drew a blank as I was absorbed into those pools of blue. After a long time, Mia looked away pulling my head back to her shoulder as she ran her fingers back through my hair. I just held her; my own thoughts were racing as I tried to figure out what any of this meant. Eventually, Mia broke the silence. “I’d like to take you out to dinner tonight.”

“That would be nice Mistress,” I replied, suddenly realising just how hungry I actually was. I hadn’t eaten much all day and I felt like I could eat a 9 course meal at this point.
“You don’t understand Lien. I’d like to take you to dinner without the collar,” she corrected me.
“Oh,” I was momentarily stunned. I wasn’t sure why it wasn’t my first thought to worry about being seen as her property in public. Maybe I was falling too far into this already; surely I didn’t actually want to live like this did I? Shit! I needed some time to figure this out. Then I realised it was Mia who was giving me the exact chance to do just that and I relaxed slightly. I had promised her that I would be with her until tomorrow and I had stopped running from people. I took a long deep breath and turned back to meet her worried eyes. “Thanks Mia. I think that sounds like something I need.”

Her eyebrow rose curiously at the use of her name, but she didn’t immediately comment on it. “With everything that we’ve done in the last 24 hours Lien, I thought that we both might need the time to see how we do outside of the bedroom nowadays.”
I couldn’t help myself but smirk, feeling much more like myself again. “So... after all this time, Mia Close is asking her little butterfly out for a date?”
I could see the relief in her eyes eve as she snarled in annoyance. “Yes Lien, I am.”
I laughed. “I never thought it possible that I’d see this day.”

Her eyes immediately narrowed. She grabbed my collar and pulled me towards her. “While you have this collar you are still my pet. If you ever laugh at me again pet, I will never let you off my leash again. Trance or no trance, I will not stop another punishment until I am thoroughly satisfied.
I immediately sobered, as my breath caught in my throat under the force of her will. “Yes Mistress. Sorry Mistress, It won’t happen again,” I said trembling.
She smirked. “Good, now let’s take a shower. I have a hot date to get ready for.” I could only stare after her, completely stunned by what had transpired in the last few days to end up here.

Apologies that this chapter was a bit shorter than most as I felt this was a good place to finish. I will also state the next few chapters will mostly involve story and character development with little sexual content. Be patient though, there is a lot more to come.

Thank you for those who have provided feedback. It is all massively appreciated. I do plan to write more chapters for this soon, as well as for my other stories. Unfortunately I have been incredibly busy recently which has as always halted my progress.

With Love
Sarah
X

Old 01-20-2019, 04:47 AM   #9
Narnia

And I'm back for more Review!
Honestly, I think you've gotten my favorite smut/fiction writer by now, please continue this!
Narnia is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Narnia for this post:
Old 01-20-2019, 12:15 PM   #10
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

I'm back with another chapter. Apologies that it's been a while. I don't get much time to write and update nowadays.

A quick warning: There are some spoilers in this chapter for sorority sisters by blood: reclamation. If you do not want to read this then when the line “I’m sorry Mia, will you please continue your story?” I asked, relaxing slightly. appears, please skip the two paragraphs following it.

Chapter 7 – A Date of Answers

After the shower, I realised that the only clothes that I actually had with me were the ones that I had worn to the party the night before. I looked over to where Mia had seen my hesitation and she smirked at me leaning against the doorway to the bedroom we’d spent most of the day in. “Problem Lien?”
I looked at her and sighed slightly downhearted, “Mistress, I realise that the only clothes I have are the ones from yesterday and I don’t feel like they would be appropriate for our date.”
“I was wondering when you were going to work out that little detail,” she said with a grin. “I’m sure I can find something that you can wear.”

“Thank you Mistress,” I answered before following her out of the room. She opened the door to the next bedroom in the hallway and as I stepped inside I paused in my tracks. It was very spacious, decorated in a calm style that was reminiscent of Mia’s days in the sorority. This was the type of room I would have imagined to find Mia in, had I not had the memories of last night.

Mia saw me observing the room and smiled. “This is my bedroom Lien. We’ve been using my playroom, which I would never sleep in when I’m alone or when spending time with a lover instead of a slave.” That last word suddenly made me feel a bit cheap, like I’d been used.
“Oh,” I whispered, lowering my eyes slightly. Mia saw my reaction and was with me in a second.
She slowly lifted my chin so my eyes met her. “No, Lien. I did not mean it like that.”
“It’s OK Mistress. I understand what we have,” I unconvincingly stated.
Mia shook her head. “No you don’t. What we shared has been special and that’s why I want to take you out for dinner.”
“Really?” I asked, feeling fresh hope inside of me. Her smile was instantaneous and seemed to illuminate the entire room around her.
“Yes Lien, you are special to me.” She leaned in and claimed my lips with a gentle but loving kiss. After a brief, but what felt like long, moment she pulled back. “Now let’s get you something to wear.”

Between us, we quickly realised that I would have to wear the leather pants from the previous night. My petit frame meant that nothing she owned would fit quite right. We did however find a white button down top that fit well enough even if slightly looser over my chest than it would be on Mia. She also loaned me a black tank top to wear underneath it. We got dressed and did our makeup in silence and each minute brought more butterflies to my stomach about the date, despite everything else that we’d already done. After our fallout in the sorority I wasn’t sure how the new dynamic between us would actually work. I could feel Mia’s own anxieties begin to surface as we got ready but with my current feelings, I couldn’t really settle her.

When we were ready we walked to the front door. Mia hesitated for a moment before taking both of my hands in hers. She took a deep breath before asking me, “Lien, will you promise me that no matter what happens on our date tonight, you will come back and spend the night with me?”
I smiled up at her and saw her worry fade a little. “Yes Mistress. I promised you this morning that I would be yours until I have to leave tomorrow. I don’t run anymore.

Her breath let out a shuddered sigh of relief. “Good my pet, because I’m not done with you yet,” she purred before reaching up to gently tug on the collar still hugging my neck. I shivered at the words and felt a bolt of heat energy race down my spine.
“Thank you Mistress,” I gasped out. She grinned seeing my reaction. She pulled me in for a searing, demanding kiss, which left me panting with need. She smirked at me before reaching to unbuckle my collar.

I took a step backwards as I felt the leather fall from my neck. I felt different suddenly and part of me desperately wanted to immediately grab the leather collar and re-secure it around my neck. The other part of me felt oddly taller all of a sudden. I met Mia’s eyes. “Thank you Mia.”
“You’re welcome Lien,” she replied formally and I couldn’t stop a smirk forming on my lip.
“Shall we” I asked.
“Yes, let’s go,” she said leading the way out of the house.
After she had locked the door I asked where we were planning to go. She smiled, “Just a little place down the street, they have some excellent food.”
“Great, well, why don’t you drive, since you know where we’re going,” I offered her my keys. She took them gratefully and we both climbed in.

After she pulled out the driveway I turned to Mia again. “So where is your car? Is it still at Robert’s place?”
She grinned, “Yeah. I’ll have to call him tomorrow and have a couple of his slaves bring it back.”
My jaw dropped at the answer. “He has more than one?”
She laughed at my naivety. “He does. I think he actually has five tight now but they don’t all live with him at the moment.”
“Oh,” I said trying to imagine it but I gave up and decided to ask. “How does that even work?”
“Well, he rotates them Lien, depending on what he’s in the mood for. Last night he was pulling Danny around on a leash. Danny is actually straight, and a financial manager. He just subs because he wants a release of control and isn’t even interested in sex.
“Alright, I could see that,” I muttered, still quite confused by the lifestyle I’d suddenly penetrated.

Mia glanced at me and simply laughed. “They like different things Lien. Steve hates to be put on display but is apparently great behind closed doors. Jamie is more of a housekeeper than a slave. I don’t really know what he does, but the only time I’ve seen him when I go over in the day, he’s collared and cleaning the house with a happy smile on his face. Then you’ve got Louise. She is really into pain and has been known to even let her dominant go too far if they aren’t being careful. Last there’s Harriet. I borrowed her for my performance last night.”

I blushed and glance over at her smirking face. I let out a huff of air and turned to look out the window. Mia was still lightly chuckling to herself when we pulled into the restaurant to park. It was a nice little pace with table crowded together with fairly simple white table cloths. There was already several people already waiting which caused me to internally groan already feeling hungry. I didn’t want to wait in the queue but before I resigned myself to my fate, Mia strode directly past everyone to the host stand and waited for the girl to look up.

When she finally did look up, her eyes lit up and she enthusiastically greeted my new mistress. “Mel! It’s great to see you again. Give me just a second and I’ll sort out your favourite table for you.” The girl scurried off into the restaurant and I raised an eyebrow at my date. She blushed slightly and shrugged. “We met each other at a club just over a year ago. She hasn’t subbed for me in months though.”
“Uh huh, if you say so,” I replied, unable to keep from teasing her. She just rolled her eyes at me.

The giddy hostess reappeared and grabbed two menus before leading us back to a booth at the very back of the restaurant. “Thank you Janine,” Mia stated to the girl when we were seated.
“Oh, you’re very welcome, Mis... Mel,” she quickly backtracked, shooting a panicked glace towards me. I smirked at the girl’s reaction, very amused at the slip of the tongue.
Clearly though, Mia was not amused as she snapped out. “Janine! This is not the place.”
“I know. I’m sorry,” she replied, looking down to the floor. “I’ll make it up to you if you just give...”
Mia cut her off again, “Janine! I am on a date. This is entirely inappropriate.”

“Yeah,” I cut in, “You better get back to work before you have a riot on your hands,” unable to keep the laughter from my voice as I nodded towards the waiting customers in the lobby. Mia’s eyes shot to mine and I shrugged in the face of her angered expression, seeing her eyes trail down to my naked neck before she relaxed and smiled at me.

Janine shot a glare towards me and stormed away. I turned back to my date smiling, “I wasn’t laughing at you Mia.”
Mia sighed, “I know you weren’t darling. I shouldn’t have brought you here; I always forget how pushy and possessive she can be.”
I reached across the table and squeezed her hand where it rested on the table. “It’s OK Mia. I know that I’m not the first person you’ve done this with, and likely I won’t be the last.”
“Thank you for being so understanding,” she replied, her fingers returning the squeeze as her face finally turned into a smile.

I smiled back and with a last squeeze released her hand and sat back. “Mia, do you mind if I ask a fairly personal question?”
“Go ahead.”
“How did you get started with all this?” I asked, meaning the BDSM lifestyle and her new mistress persona. She grinned, and just as she was about to answer, the waiter appeared at the edge of our table.

“Good evening ladies. May I get you something to drink?”
Mia’s eyes didn’t leave mine as she answered, “I’ll take a glass of the montepulciano. Lien?”
I smiled, “That sounds good. Make it two glasses,” I stated to the waiter.
“Very good, I will be right back with those,” he answered before hurrying off.
I turned back to Mia. “You were saying?”
She returned my smile again. “Why don’t we decide what we want to eat first and then I’ll tell you.” Seeing my eyebrow lift, she quickly added, “Look, It’s a long story and I know you must be hungry.”

I looked over her. She was being sincere. “Alright,” I answered giving in. I opened my menu and took a quick look. Halfway down the page my eyes immediately locked onto a steak I was craving. I shut the menu and sat back, crossing my arms to wait.
Mia looked up and laughed. “Either you are really hungry and just picked the first thing you saw, or you really want to hear my story.”
I smiled, “It’s a little bit of both actually.”

Mia chuckled lightly. “Alright then, I always order the same thing here anyway.” She paused to lick her lips. “I suppose I should start from the day you left the sorority. I was emotionally crushed after that night and pretty much locked myself away in my room for the rest of the year. I did my classes but that was it for the most part. I was so guilty about what I had done.” I dipped my head in a light shame.

“It wasn’t your fault Lien, in no way was it your fault. I was immature and let myself get carried away; unable to accept that sex wasn’t always pleasure and unaware of how I could hurt somebody. Asuka tried to pull me out of it and failed; Becky tried as well and got nothing. I even stopped returning my sister’s phone calls,” Mia continued. I could hear her breath shortening as she retold the tale. I reached across and rested my hand on hers and felt her relax slightly.

“It was a new freshman in my 3rd year that pulled me out of it. Her name was Jade and she was a twin in fact, both joining the sorority. Coincidental of course that it was someone like her who helped me so much. She taught me to look out for the feelings of others, to interpret their desires and their emotions in the bedroom, and I loved it. The ‘mist’ still descended but this time I could see clearly through it. I could see into the person in front of me, I was in a sexually blissful state of clarity and I absolutely loved it. That night changed everything for me.”

Mia was interrupted by the waiter’s reappearance. He carefully set down out wine glasses on the table and took our order. “Steak and chips? Really Lien?” She said laughing as the waiter left again.
I shrugged and then deliberately dropped my eyes and voice, “I was told that I would be allowed to come later, and I feel that I may need all the energy I can get to please my mistress.”

Her shocked gasp sent a shiver of heat down my spine and I struggled against my body’s urge to squirm. I could hear her breathing slightly heavier and I risked a glance at her eye. What I found was sheer possessive need with a hint of that fog clouding her eyes and I smirked at her even as I felt my centre clench in anticipation. I could barely hear the low, growling voice as it said “You will pay for that later.”

Heat flooded through me and my breath caught. I cleared my throat and forced my voice to be light and mocking as I said, “Maybe Mia, but for now you’re on a date with me and I’m not your pet.”
She looked away and took several deep breaths; I sipped my wine as I waited. Finally she looked back at me with the possessiveness still in her eyes, but the need had faded. “You’re right my butterfly, I’m sorry.”
I smiled, “It’s fine; I was simply baiting you.”
“I know.”
“I’m sorry Mia, will you please continue your story?” I asked, relaxing slightly.

Mia sighed and took a drink from her wine glass. “Alright,” she said relenting. “Well, in that third year at the sorority for me, Monica had become president.” I let out a light gasp. “Exactly; she was corrupt and she was cruel as a president. I realised that wasn’t what control was about. Control wasn’t rule through an iron fist but by protecting and nurturing the people who look to you for control. I eventually challenged Monica for the leadership and I won it through a old rite we had never invoked. I became president for the remainder of that year and the following. I reached out to you as a changed woman but I knew you wouldn’t be interested.”

I went to say something but she held up a hand to stop me. “Let me finish Lien and then you can say whatever you like. Those two years were brilliant for me. I had a purpose and I had a meaning in the things that I loved. I gradually became more dominant, but I was always caring, never abusing my powers and always looking to the emotions of others. When the election came for my second year I received every single vote in the sorority to continue as president...”

“Then I had to leave. I became lost again. I kept in touch with Becky and a few others but for the most part my connections with the sorority were over. I moved out here and spent a while in meaningless relationships and doing a dead end job that paid close to nothing. I lost my purpose in what I wanted to do in life. Eventually a friend from work invited me to a bar with her. I knew she wanted to be more than friends but I wasn’t interested in her that way; later I realised it was because she was too dominant for me.”

“Anyway, I decided that even though I wasn’t interested in my work friend Georgina, I agreed to go out with her. Well... the club we went to wasn’t a lesbian or leather bar but there was a couple in there that caught my eye. One girl was very butch and was wearing a lot of leather. Her partner was very femme in her pink dress and heels. That was interesting but what really caught my attention was the leash the butch was using to lead the girl around. I couldn’t turn my eyes away. Georgina followed my gaze and asked me which of the two girls I was imagining myself as. I was completely embarrassed but I honestly told her that I wanted to have my own hand holding that leash. Georgina laughed at me and asked if I had ever done anything like that before. I told her I hadn’t and she offered to show me the ropes, to pick a suitable phrase. Georgina was a switch and taught me a lot.” Mia paused to take a drink.

“What’s a switch,” I asked slightly confused.
Mia smiled at my innocence knowing she had once been just as inexperienced. “A switch it someone who can take the role of either the domme or the sub.”
“Ah, that makes sense,” I said, nodding my understanding.

“Well, we fooled around for a couple of weeks and she taught me about things; she then invited me to go to a BDSM club with her. She offered to act as my sub for the night and I readily agreed. I spent nearly a month’s pay on my outfit for the night and a collar and leash I had picked out for her to wear. Well, we had an absolutely great time and possibly my greatest night since I’d left the sorority. I felt that I had finally found a place that I belonged. We weren’t at the club for long before Georgina noticed my interest in one of the unclaimed submissive girls. She encouraged me to claim her, so I released Paula and went to talk to the girl. We hit it off and Samantha became my first official sub. We were together a few months, becoming regulars at the club. We were asked to do a scene on stage one night, which ultimately was the downfall of our relationship. However, it launched my career.”

I felt my eyed go wide. What did she mean by career? I couldn’t ask my question immediately though as we were interrupted by food arriving. We ate for a few minutes in silence until I couldn’t wait any longer. “What exactly do you mean by career?”

Her eyes met mine and she smiled as the jealousy I’d clearly not managed to keep out of my voice. She carefully set her fork on the table and took a sip of wine. “I’m not a prostitute Lien. Clubs and events hire me to perform or to teach their staff what to expect and how to behave during an event. I never get paid to fuck the subs I use in a scene. I get paid for a scene. Hell, I’ve even written a book on it.”

I could see her frustration with me growing as she spoke. “I’m sorry Mia. I didn’t mean to offend you,” I apologised, genuinely meaning it.
She sighed. “I know. It’s alright. I just get defensive about it. Becky and I got into a massive fight about it when I decided to move into the profession.”
“I’m sorry.”
“It’s not your fault Lien. She just doesn’t understand it.”
I reached over and gripped her hand. “I’m still sorry. I know how close the two of you are.”
She took a deep breath and squeezed my fingers. “Thank you Lien,” she said smiling a little sadly at me.

We went back to the meal, keeping the conversation light until we finished eating. I found myself smiling, enjoying Mia’s humour and honest conversation. I found myself wondering what we’d do for our second date and then froze. Yes, I wanted a second date with my former big sister, and maybe a third and fourth as well. I was surprised with myself and had to admit that I wanted more of this Mia, both the laughing date sat across from me and also the dominant who had claimed me. It just felt right somehow and I felt a smile spread across my face as I put down my fork, and took the last sip of wine from my glass.

Mia noticed my smile and she lifted her eyebrow. “What are you smiling about?”
I sighed, “I’ll tell you, but first I need you to answer two questions,” I said with complete sincerity.
Mia looked confused. “Alright, what do you want to know?”
I took a deep breath, letting it out slowly. “First, should we decide to continue our arrangement after tomorrow, how would your job affect that relationship?” I asked, starting with my most urgent question.

Her eyes widened and I saw doubt creep into the confident persona. She was saved from having to answer my question as the waiter arrived with the coffees we’d ordered previously and left a bill on the table. “Ladies, I will take this whenever you are ready; please do not feel rushed.” We thanked him as he walked away.

Mia bought herself more time by adding cream and sugar to her coffee and I mirrored her actions before taking a sip and waiting for her to reply. The pause was long as she stirred and tasted her coffee to make sure it was just right. Finally she set the coffee cup back on the saucer and met my eyes. “I suppose that would depend in large upon you.”
“How so?” I asked, desperate for a more concrete answer.
“Well, it would depend on how you feel about being on stage with me. I won’t give up my career for you, but whenever you are willing, I would prefer it if you would be my sub for scenes. If you don’t want to be a part of that, I would use another sub.”

I wasn’t really ready to think about that scenario. “Alright, I have a second part to my original question.”
“Go ahead,” she said, maintaining a calm facade over the swirling emotions I could see in her eyes.
“Would we be exclusive?”
Her eyes snapped to me, the possessiveness back in her eyes, “I don’t share my toys.”
I smirked, “I figured that much. What I meant was would I have to share you?”
Her eyes cleared. “No. Not unless we both agreed on it beforehand. My job is one thing, but if you don’t join me there then my job won’t follow me home. I can promise that I can keep my professional life and my personal life separate.”

I smiled feeling a sense of relief wash over me. “Then, my second question is this. Mia Close, will you be my girlfriend?”
Her smile was immediate and she reached across the table for my hands. I offered them to her. Her voice was full of happiness and excitement as she replied, “Yes Lien, my beautiful little butterfly, I’d love to be your girlfriend.”

The following user says Thank You to sarahsarah for this post:
Old 01-20-2019, 04:01 PM   #11
Narnia

Well Sarah,
I must say, this was a really nice chapter, I was wondering, when Lien would get curious, and, tbh, it was seeable (is that a word?) That Miq would win the x
contest, even though I'd be interested I what would have happened if Monica won, a "little" punishment before getting thrown maybe?
Waiting impatiently for more
Narnia
Old 01-30-2019, 02:31 PM   #12
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 8 – “I belong to you”

I had the answer I was hoping for so I returned a smile and gave her hands a quick squeeze before sitting back and sipping my drink. She reached for the bill and gave it a quick glance before putting her card on it and laying it back on the table. I gave her a minute to settle in her chair before asking the question still lingering. “So how is this going to work?”

She met my eyes with a smirk. “Well, I’ve already told you what I expect when you are in my home.” Heat raced through me as I reminisced about the conversation from that morning.
I swallowed hard. “Yes, I am yours in your house. I am to wear your collar and obey your every command.”
“Yes Lien, correct. Do you remember the second stipulation I had when you wear my collar?”
I thought about it before answering, “You said that if we decide to leave, we will discuss whether I will wear your collar or not.”
“Yes, but I think we need to add an addendum to that rule. If you need to leave for work, I will remove the collar from you without the discussion.”

I smiled. “Thank you. What about the rest of the time?”
“We should just be girlfriends, and if you take me home with you instead of me taking you home, then we can make love or whatever as equals. Does that make sense?”
I nodded, “Yeah, I think that should work Mia.”
She grinned. “I think it should work too.” The waiter came over and took the bill to run Ma’s credit card. After he left, Mia looked at me closely whilst biting her lip.
“What?” I asked curiously.

“I was wondering if maybe you’d be willing to go with me to an event on Thursday as my sub.” Mia looked at me closely and I knew she could see the hesitation in my eyes. “I’m not working it. I promise. I just want to show you off,” she added.
I let go of the breath I hadn’t realised I was holding. “You want to show me off?”
Her eyes darkened again as I watched the possessiveness wash through her. “You have no idea how much I want to do that. You are mine now and I want everyone to know it.”

I felt my core clench at her words as I exhaled sharply. I forced a smirk instead of the groan I wanted to emit before answering, “Not currently. See, no collar.” I pointed to my bare neck.
“No, not currently,” she snarled, “but do you really want to bait me again when you are so close to willingly putting it back around your neck again?”
I shuddered as I could feel a dampness forming between my thighs. “I don’t think it’s my best plan,” I muttered.
Her lips curled into an evil smirk, “Probably not Lien. You may have just given me all the motivation I needed to ensure that you will never doubt again who you belong to, with or without the collar.”

I swallowed hard again, as nerves danced along my skin. Before I could form a response, the waiter returned with Mia’s credit card.
“Thank you ladies, I hope you enjoy the rest of your evening.”

Mia turned to him with a brilliant smile. “Oh, we will.” I felt another shudder run through me at the mischievous tone of her voice. The waiter gave her a puzzled look before walking away. Mia quickly signed the receipt and put her card away. She stood and offered me her hand which I took and I knew she could feel the tremble in my hand as she turned to smirk at me.

“Do I make you nervous?” She asked rather sweetly.
“Yes,” I answered honestly.
“Good,” she said as she pulled me from the restaurant. The host tried to stop Mia but she ignored the girl as she ushered me to the car.

The drive back to the house was silent. I managed to pull myself together enough to reach across and rest my hand on her thigh; I knew I wouldn’t be allowed to touch her without permission shortly and I wanted to savour the freedom to do as I pleased for the short time I had left. She glanced down at my hand and simply smiled over at me. After the car was parked we climbed out and headed for her front door. Just as she was about to insert the key I stopped her, reaching out a gently hand on her shoulder. “Wait, Mia. I had a lovely time tonight. Thank you for dinner.”

She turned to smile at me. “I had a great time too.” I reached up to tangle my hands in her blonde hair and pulled her down to meet my lips in a tender kiss. She returned the kiss and as it began to grow heated I pulled away, savouring the chaste kiss to her lips. I smiled sheepishly up towards her.

“Sorry, but I just had to do that before we went inside,” I stated calmly.
She smiled at me lovingly. “I know and I liked it. I’m glad you did it Lien. What’s a first date without a good night kiss?”
I laughed. “Yeah, but seriously, thanks a lot Mia.”
She grinned again. “You’re welcome,” she replied before unlocking the door and ushering me inside.

I didn’t wait for her to close or lock the door; I immediately moved to the side table and picked up the collar. The leather was still slightly damp from my shower earlier and felt cold as it slid into place around my neck. I took a deep breath and felt myself relax, as if a feeling of safety settled and embedded within me. I could feel my mistress move up behind me. She wrapped her arms around me and purred into my ear, “well done, my pet. Go to the playroom, I will join you in a moment.”

Her voice sent shivers running through me. “Yes Mistress,” I said and obediently hurried down the hall. When I entered the room, I quickly moved to the centre of the floor and kneeled, letting my eyes drop to the carpet. It wasn’t long before she joined me and I smiled as I felt her eyes lock onto me.
“Strip. You are wearing far too much clothing,” she ordered.
“Yes Mistress,” I said immediately starting to remove my clothes.

When I was naked except for the collar, I felt Mia move towards me; she lifted my chin with one long delicate finger. I met her eyes and saw all of the possessiveness from earlier in the evening flood back into them “Who do you belong to?”
“You; I belong to you Mistress,” I answered immediately.
“That’s right, you’re mine,” she growled.
“Yes Mistress. I’m yours.” As the words left my mouth, Mia’s mouth found my collarbone, biting down hard. I moaned, feeling need flood into my body. “Oh, god, Mistress, I’m yours.”
She pulled back with a smirk. “Don’t ever forget it. You belong to me, my beautiful little butterfly.”
I nodded, “Yes Mistress.”

“Good girl, now get into bed. I will join you shortly,” Mia purred. I moved hastily to obey and she slapped my still tender ass. I yelped and attempted to move even faster, even as I heard my mistress’ light chuckle from behind me. I crawled to sit in the centre of the bed to watch her as she stripped off her clothes and moved to the cabinet.

When she opened its doors I couldn’t help but gasp as I got my first glimpse of what was on the inside. There were several shelves to the right side of the cabinet, each full of various dildos, vibrators and bottles of lube. Underneath that were several drawers and along the other side was an open space that had various lengths of metal rods, hooks for her floggers and whips and a long coil of rope. My eyes had gone wide at the sigh; even being in the sorority I’d still never seen so many different sex toys in one place before. The moisture was pooling between my legs as I considered what she might choose for tonight. My Mistress opened one of the drawers and pulled out two straps before turning back to the bed. Her eyebrow shot up as she noticed me watching her. However, she didn’t make a comment as she moved back to the bed.

“On your knees darling, facing the headboard, my pet,” she ordered.
“Yes Mistress,” I answered as I moved to obey.
She attached the straps to my ankle before lightly speaking into my ear. “Lean down and rest your weight onto your elbows.” Again, I quickly did as commanded and she attached the other end of the straps to my wrists, before clipping my wrists together. “Try to straighten your legs.”
I tried, but the straps were only long enough to allow me a little movement, positioned as I was. “I can’t Mistress,” I admitted with a whisper.

I could almost hear the smile of her voice as she purred into my ear, “Good.” She moved to the bedside table and pulled a short length of chain from the drawer. She ran this from the ring in my collar to the clip holding my wrists together. I felt the tremble pulse through me as I realised I could only move my head a few inches in any direction. My mistress ran gentle fingers across my lower back. “You are so incredibly gorgeous like this, my beautiful little butterfly. I simply love seeing you so helpless in my bed.” I could only muster a whimper in response, not knowing what she had planned for me.

She placed a tender kiss on my shoulder before huskily growling into my ear, asking “Who do you belong to, Lien?”
“I’m yours Mistress. I belong to you,” I answered with another whimper.

“Yes. Yes you are my beautiful little butterfly,” she whispered as she got off the bed again. She came back a moment later. “Look at me,” she spoke softly and I carefully turned my head as far as the chain would allow me to. Mia held a strap-on in her hands I could see this one was different from the one she had used the other night as this one had a smaller, slightly curved dildo on the inside of the straps as well as a larger phallus on the outside.

My Mistress gave me a moment to study the harness in her hands before speaking, “This will bring us both pleasure, as I show you beyond any remaining doubts who you belong to. Would you like that Lien?”
“Yes... Mistress,” I answered breathlessly, my arousal spiking.
“Would you like me to come whilst I fuck you and teach you your place?”
I shuddered, feeling my core clench in anticipation. “Oh... God yes... Mistress,” I panted.

“Good,” she huskily stated before applying lube generously to the smaller dildo. She held my gaze as she stepped into the harness and pulled it up her thighs. She guided the phallus into place and groaned. “Oh Lien, this feels so good inside me.” I whimpered, suddenly wishing it could b me inside her, that I could be the one to bring her to climax.

I could see in her eyes that she knew what I was thinking and I blushed. She chuckled and finished securing the harness around her hips. “Do you want this, my pet?” she asked as she spread lubrication over the larger dildo.
“Yes Mistress,” I replied, fighting the need to squirm within the bonds holding me in place.

She simply grinned as she climbed onto the bed to kneel between my thighs. She gently caressed my heated flesh. “Always so eager for my touch,” she whispered and I initially didn’t respond. She continued to taunt though, “I love how wet you always seem to get for me Lien.”

“Thank you Mist...” I started to say, but the words died in my throat as I felt the dildo slide slowly into my slick awaiting core. I shuddered against the invasion and rocked my hips back to take more of it in. Mia’s responding moan pulled my own moan out of me. She paused when the cock was embedded fully within me and we both breathed heavily; the sensation of being filled shook my core before she slowly began to slide back out. She took several slow thrusts as we both adjusted to the feeling. I was trembling already by the time she decided to pick up the pace. The increase pace sent rippling waves through me as she moved her hands to my waist; my hips were yanked back to meet each of her net thrusts. I called aloud as the pressure within increased and I could already feel my orgasm beginning to build.

I could hear Mia’s ragged pants as she continued to thrust harder and faster into me. I felt myself tumbling towards the edge and gasped out, “Mistress... Please?”
“Who. Do. You. Belong. To?” she demanded, punctuating each word with a hard, deep thrust.
I panted, struggling to hold back the impending orgasm, desperation overcoming me. “You, Mistress.”
“Say it aloud again and you may come,” she stated, thrusting harder into me.
“You! I belong to you!” I shouted through a groan as the orgasm ripped through me.

Mia’s thrusts didn’t slow from my ecstasy driven high and I could hear little groans escaping her mouth as she held back her own release, continuing to plunge firmly into me. As the last shudder from my first orgasm died away, I could already feel the next one building from within me. My mistress gripped hard and snarled aloud, “Again Lien. Sat it again Lien!”

“I belong to you!” I panted and the second orgasm burst through me, my core imploding in bliss.
Still, Mia didn’t slow. I could feel the tension in her body and knew how desperate she must be to come, but she refused to let it go. “Again!” she barked out.
“I belong to you Mia!” I screamed out as a third and somehow even more intense orgasm overwhelmed me.

Only then did I feel Mia finally shudder and let go as she yelled out, “Oh God, Lien.” She collapsed over me and we both struggled for breath over the next several minutes. When she finally regained enough of her composure, Mia sat up and gently pulled out of me before moving off the bed. I whimpered at the strange sense of loss that settled over me. I lowered my head to rest on my hands and struggled against the emotions suddenly threatening to overwhelm my spirit. I heard the harness hit the floor next to the bed seconds before my mistress was back and rubbing soothing hands over me. “Shush Lien, I’m here,” she murmured, peppering kisses over my back. I relaxed under the touch and the vulnerability faded as she comforted me.
Feeling steadier, I gratefully said, “Thank you Mistress.”

“You’re welcome my pet,” she purred with a smile in her voice. I felt warmth spread through me as the certainty that she was pleased filled me. Her hands gradually travelled down to the base of my spine before shifting to graze long nails down the outside of my hips. I let out a sharp, deep gasp as arousal slammed through me again.

I was in complete shock. I had no idea how Mia was able to make me so eager for her again so quickly. I’d never been with someone, even the Mia I used to know, who could make me come so hard and so often and still want more. I knew I was quickly coming to love her touch. No, it was more than that; it was an addiction. It scared me, but all thought flew from my brain as I felt two, long, delicate fingers slide into me. My inner walls clamped down embracing her fingers and she began to drag them in and out of me. I eagerly pressed back into her, keeping my head down as it heightened the pleasure I felt. In mere seconds I was panting again with moans of bliss as my core throbbed around my mistress’ talented fingers. “Say it Lien and you can come again,” Mia stated.

I had to force several long, deep breaths which shuddered down to my lungs before I could muster the strength needed to answer her. “I... belong... to... you... Mistress,” I finally managed to gasp out as I intensely trembled through another orgasm. I slumped as much as my bonds would allow me to as the last tremor died out.

Mia quickly detached the chain on my collar and released my wrists and ankles. I curled into her loving arms and let her hold me. She held me lightly, running gentle hands through my hair and down my back. Just a short while later she tipped my chin up, allowing her to claim my lips in a gentle kiss. I smiled up at her when the kiss ended; the smile was returned. “How do you feel,” she asked.

“Happy,” I answered without thinking.
Mia chuckled, “Are you tired?”
I thought about it. “Yes Mistress, but I’m not sleepy,” I answered honestly. I sighed dreamily and sat up slightly and in my most innocent and pleading voice I asked, “Mistress, may I please touch you?”

The voice worked as my mistress’ eyes immediately focused onto mine causing my breath to catch. “Yes, my beautiful little butterfly, you may,” she answered after a moment’s thought.
“Thank you Mistress,” I purred as I slowly ran my hands up her torso to gently massage her breasts. She sighed lightly and arched into the touch as I tenderly teased her nipples with my thumbs as I asked, “May I please kiss you Mistress?”
“Yes,” she breathed.

I lowered my lips and peppered delicate kisses along her jaw line, gradually working my way down to replace one of my thumbs with the tender touch of my tongue and then echoing with the other one. She gasped and I lowered her until her back rested against the bed. I took my time slowly worshipping her body as I gradually upped her arousal.

I carefully avoided her centre for now as I teased her, wanting to see how far she’d let me go before forcing me to submit. I knew that she was enjoying my reverent touch as she held off far longer than I expected; eventually though, she gripped my wrist forcing my fingers to penetrate her. She moaned at the contact and rocked her hips into my touch. I followed the rhythm she set and drove her towards the lurking edge. When she finally started to stiffen under me, I leaned in gently to whisper into her ear, “I belong to you, Mistress Mel.” Her eyes flew open to meet mine as she drove over the edge and allowed the orgasm to take her.

The instant I pulled my fingers from her, Mia pinned me against the bed, with one hand plunging inside me while the other forced me in for a fierce, needy kiss. I instantly telexed, submitting to her touch. It seemed to startle her enough for her to pull back from the kiss to look down at me, as her fingers gently continued their assault into my soaked folds. She stared into my eyes as she continued to guide me towards release.

Before I got there she stopped me though with a comment, “You haven’t called me that since you found out who I was.”
“I know,” I gasped.
“Why now?” she asked intently, never stilling her expert fingers.
I panted and struggled to find the words to explain. Eventually I gave up and shrugged, “It’s because I’m yours Mistress.”
I groaned when her fingers slowed to a near halt, still inside me. “That doesn’t answer my question.”
I sighed, “It’s because of what you said this morning. You needed to regain the control I took from you and this is the name you used to do it. I wanted to give you back that control,” I answered feeling fairly stupid.

Her eyes softened, “Oh Lien.” I blushed and looked away which made her giggle. She reached out and gently tilted my chin back up. “My beautiful little butterfly, I took control back the second you put on my collar, and again when you submitted to me after I removed the mask, and every single time you tell me you belong to me.”
“Oh,” I murmured, my blush deepening.

She pulled me in for a quick kiss before flexing the fingers that were still buried deeply inside me. I gasped and she began to slowly thrust in and out of me. I forgot the embarrassment as the speed increased to drive me over the edge again. Once more, she demanded say those words before I came. Mia spent the next few hours driving me crazy and into more orgasms than I could count; each time I repeated those words and each time I felt the meaning sink further and further into my psyche. I was exhausted, sore, tender but utterly content. I just wanted to sleep in my mistress’ arms but she had other ideas.

I felt a gentle tug on the collar and reluctantly opened my eyes to see a leash attached to it. She had gotten up from the bed and was gently pulling me out of bed after her. “Where...” I started to ask but she cut me off.
“Come with me Lien.”
“Yes Mistress,” I mumbled as I climbed out of bed. I stumbled after her as she led me into her bedroom. I was too tired to express my surprise at being brought here but my eyes went wide onto her as I waited for her to say something.

She smiled at me as she un-clipped the leash. “You’ve earned this tonight,” was all she said as she took my hand and pulled me to the bed. As soon as she’d pulled the covers down, I crawled in and waited for her to join me. She did, and I curled into her body, happily letting sleep take me the instant my head was pillowed on her shoulder.

Old 04-17-2019, 03:52 PM   #13
Narnia

Oh Boy.
Or Girls.
Or whatever.
Nice story, am loving it again (even tho it too me some time to get to read it, Master kept me busy), will now try to catch up with the sorority part 2.

Likes: Bondage, sleight pain, humiliation, and a lot a lot more!

Limits: Blood, family/friends, social suicide, open public, permanent, urethra, money, poop, pee drinking, lying
Old 04-19-2019, 03:24 AM   #14
bee9
getDare Succubus

Frankly speaking I think it's the best story I've ever read and I've read hundreds.

Extremely high level sarahsarah! Please write more
bee9 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to bee9 for this post:
Old 06-01-2019, 02:25 PM   #15
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

I'm sorry

Unfortunately I've been incredibly busy with work and other stuff which is why I haven't updated anything in quite a long time.

However, I have some spare time this coming week. I am hoping to get at least 1 new chapter of this done and if I have more time, another chapter of something else.

I can't stress enough how much I appreciate the continued support.

Thank you all
Sarah