One arm - fingers to below the elbow 0 0%
Hip + one leg - toes to belly (crutches) 8 15.69%
Hip + both legs - toes to belly (wheelchair) 15 29.41%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-24-2020, 09:28 AM   #1
Louise1
getDare Succubus

Post 1 week holiday with a fake cast

Some of you may have been following my keep me one handed thread, well that's now coming to an end but I now have a new challenge for a week holiday over the summer once the covid restrictions are lifted and accommodation is available to be booked.

Last night I was sent a link via pm to where you can buy supplies to make fake casts... Like the ones you get for broken bones. I/we never even knew that fake casts were a thing but turns out they are!

So long story short I've agreed to wear a fake cast for a week long holiday. We'll go away somewhere in the UK where its highly unlikely that anyone we now will see me.

The cast will be decided by a poll that will be added to this post nearer the time. As I broke my foot earlier this year, I've already had a (real) cast from my toes to below my knee so something different would probably be best.

Obviously this is new to us but our guesses so far are one/both arms or one/both legs but thought we'd post here now and see if anyone else has any suggestions... But any suggestions have to be believable so I can have a cover story for whilst we're on holiday.

Locked in full chastity (belt, bra AND thigh bands) 24/7 for the whole of 2024
In double long leg casts for 12 weeks from 29/02 - 23/05 by order of Missthegirl
Vote here to add to my 2025

My brother found my page and realised he has a kinky sister. Now I have to do as he says so he doesn’t tell family and friends.

Likes/Limits | About Me and PM Dares
Louise1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2020, 09:53 AM   #2
MrFrustration
Longtime User

I take it a full body cast would be a little too much then...
MrFrustration is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2020, 10:31 AM   #3
Louise1
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFrustration View Post
I take it a full body cast would be a little too much then...
It definitely would be too much

In double long leg casts for 12 weeks from 29/02 - 23/05 by order of Missthegirl

My brother found my page and realised he has a kinky sister. Now I have to do as he says so he doesn’t tell family and friends.

Old 06-24-2020, 10:54 AM   #4
MrFrustration
Longtime User

Further reading: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orthopedic_cast
Old 06-24-2020, 11:21 AM   #5
bobbitybob

My vote would be for both forearms. How much of the hands or fingers gets covered would be up to hubby.
bobbitybob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2020, 02:26 PM   #6
ltakltak
getDare Succubus

I opt for the hip spica cast (with one upper leg covered)...
ltakltak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2020, 11:23 PM   #7
Louise1
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltakltak View Post
I opt for the hip spica cast (with one upper leg covered)...
Are they actually used? Whatever is chosen would need to have a believable cover story to use while we're away

Old 06-24-2020, 11:32 PM   #8
mayfly

This is weird enough that I'll actually vote for it.

Yes they are, but usually only in children.
mayfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2020, 12:42 AM   #9
ewitch
Distinguished Member

I would go for both hands/wrists. You can tell people you did it falling over and would have a week without any use of hands.

Likes - Trying new things, feminization, humilation, games/bets, spanking, tickling, anal, diaper
Dislikes - Messy, scat, pee, semi public (anything that will not affect real life), pain, bondage, enema
Limit - Public, nudity, familly, big pain, Edging, anything that takes a long time for no reason

Toys - butt plug, clothes, paddle, diapers
ewitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2020, 04:18 AM   #10
redcamel
getDare Addict

I'd suggest somethink like this.

Your left tit will be completely uncovered, and the right one will be left with a wide exposition on both sides, and 'cause of the join between elbow and hip there will be plenty of interesting options about what to wear and how.
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2020, 02:50 AM   #11
Louise1
getDare Succubus

Our holiday is booked for the 2nd - 9th August. We have a nice little self catering cottage booked.

I will be in whatever cast is chosen here from the 1st August until we get back home on the 9th.

To allow time to order the fake cast supplies, we'll leave this as it is for additional suggestions of what body part(s) should be casted for another week and then we'll add a poll for a further week

Old 06-28-2020, 04:34 AM   #12
MrFrustration
Longtime User

One of the options should definitely be the double wrists, but covering both thumbs and leaving only the two end joints of your fingers. Therefore fingers could be used to hold small objects with difficulty but nothing more.

As an additional level of difficulty one arm could be as described above and the other in a full shoulder spica.
Old 06-28-2020, 08:09 AM   #13
Louise1
getDare Succubus

My husband is adding his suggestion... Both legs in such a way that I can't walk and will need a wheelchair to get around for the week

Old 06-28-2020, 08:22 AM   #14
jehoftm

Do arm.

Having put real casts on people and once had to take a real cast off of myself, I can tell you that a lower arm cast is far easier to do and the imperfections will be far easier to live with! It's extremely difficult to get a leg cast comfortable without the proper equipment and training, whereas making tolerable arm casts is easier

Consider how you're getting it off too, because presumably you're not buying a cast saw

Definitely don't do both legs and the wheelchair, you don't realise how inaccessible everything is until you're using a wheelchair and if your holiday wasn't specifically booked with wheelchair users in mind, there's no chance it'll be accessible

edit: other half also says he'd be pretty pissed off to discover someone was using up the already-too-scant resources for wheelchair users, like spaces on transport and parking, when they had no reason to
Kik: cunt4abuse

Brief Likes: pussy & clit torture, stretching, cock worship, tasks, online exposure, denial, humiliation, free use
Brief Limits: anal, blood, scat, pee, permanent, nipple pain, ageplay, real life, sissy/feminisation, WAM
Toys and Full likes/dislikes/limits

PM Dares /// Rules

About me: UK, trans man, he/him, gay, Sex Map, BDSMLR, BDSM Test

Last edited by jehoftm; 06-28-2020 at 08:27 AM.
jehoftm is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to jehoftm for this post:
Old 06-28-2020, 08:32 AM   #15
Louise1
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by jehoftm View Post
Do arm.

Having put real casts on people and once had to take a real cast off of myself, I can tell you that a lower arm cast is far easier to do and the imperfections will be far easier to live with! It's extremely difficult to get a leg cast comfortable without the proper equipment and training, whereas making tolerable arm casts is easier

Consider how you're getting it off too, because presumably you're not buying a cast saw

Definitely don't do both legs and the wheelchair, you don't realise how inaccessible everything is until you're using a wheelchair and if your holiday wasn't specifically booked with wheelchair users in mind, there's no chance it'll be accessible

edit: other half also says he'd be pretty pissed off to discover someone was using up the already-too-scant resources for wheelchair users, like spaces on transport and parking, when they had no reason to
Thanks for the advice!
Don't worry, we will not use any special spaces on transport or parking facilities etc

Advertisements
Kink Talk