Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-08-2020, 06:05 PM   #31
Annabellyucky
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by just.for.fun01 View Post
That is perfect I would like a report everyday if you wouldn’t mind just to know how it goes but you could pm me if you would like

Today i was very very tired so found this task extremely hard.
Thankfully the dice was with me today.
I simply wrote cow on my forehead today.
Thank u for continuing to humiliate me 🐷

Dislikes: too much pain, too much hassling on kik
Limits: ridiculous, too public, blackmail, scat , pee

Open to pics if integral to dare, but not just general requests. As you can imagine, am shy showing off my piggy body

Kik: annabellyucky
Annabellyucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2020, 11:47 PM   #32
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annabellyucky View Post
My online master wishes to punish me for gaining a stone in weight through lockdown by doing nothing but eating chocolate and touching myself. He told me i need to post here to request punishments and bar limits perform all so i can me made to feel like the stinky garbage pig I am.

Full reports will be provided on here

I am a chubby 25F blonde with blue eyes and greedy.

Dislikes: humilation, being made into a pig, degrading talk and tasks, semi public

Open to pics if integral to dare, but not just general requests. As you can imagine, am shy showing off my piggy body, kik: annabellyucky
Ok... I have an original one for you! You basically requested us to do to you something you dislike... Why?

I am not asking you this out of mere curiosity. The reason I am asking it is that the answer to such a question is generally painful, degrading, and humiliating, which is something you want! So post back here a very detailed answer.

Dare Rules, they apply to all the dares I give unless I specifically excuse you from them.

Did I tell you should be Going Commando? This is what I meant! Why all these rules?

Spank Generator (its thread is here)

Email: [email protected]
Kik: magnetic.king
Magnetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2020, 03:54 PM   #33
Annabellyucky
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnetic View Post
Ok... I have an original one for you! You basically requested us to do to you something you dislike... Why?

I am not asking you this out of mere curiosity. The reason I am asking it is that the answer to such a question is generally painful, degrading, and humiliating, which is something you want! So post back here a very detailed answer.

I must have written this in an odd moment of self respect and denial.... as it is pretty clear that I love being a dirty humilated pig in that I am begging folks to use me ...

Should i change my signature?

Open to pics if integral to dare, but not just general requests. As you can imagine, am shy showing off my piggy body

Old 07-11-2020, 01:16 AM   #34
A2M2
Distinguished Member

I would suggest no orgasms until you do 50 push ups in a single day.

Get practicing!
Locktober Add Thread + More Denial?
A2M2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2020, 02:51 PM   #35
Annabellyucky
getDare Sweetheart

Am up two pounds and having some choclate to reward myself for being a fat little piggy.... but I know this is wrong. Does anybody have anyway to put this pig back into her place and remind her not to be proud?

Huniliation welcome!

Old 07-13-2020, 03:03 PM   #36
Pet Ra
getDare Devil

Put a piece of chocolate on a string and tie it to a stick. Then put the stick in your shirt, so that the chocolate hangs in front of your face. Go jogging, chasing the piece of chocolate

My AMA
My punishment / dare reports
My denial diary
My (sad and unhealthy) life as a pet-girl

My rules

Last (final) orgasm: 10th January 2024 11:17pm
Now permanent denied and locked in chastity
Edges since then: 2.789

Officially registered at slavereg.com
Slave number: 22-371-646-447
Pet Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2020, 03:12 PM   #37
Annabellyucky
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pet Ra View Post
Put a piece of chocolate on a string and tie it to a stick. Then put the stick in your shirt, so that the chocolate hangs in front of your face. Go jogging, chasing the piece of chocolate

Love this! Am i allowed eat the chocolate once done?

Old 07-14-2020, 03:45 AM   #38
Pet Ra
getDare Devil

Yes, I think a small reward won't do any harm

My AMA
My punishment / dare reports
My denial diary
My (sad and unhealthy) life as a pet-girl

My rules

Last (final) orgasm: 10th January 2024 11:17pm
Now permanent denied and locked in chastity
Edges since then: 2.789

Officially registered at slavereg.com
Slave number: 22-371-646-447
Pet Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2020, 04:08 PM   #39
Annabellyucky
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pet Ra View Post
Yes, I think a small reward won't do any harm
Thank you. I ran as requested. It was v embarrasing having the choclate dangling in front of me and everybody must have known what i was doing. But it was worth it so i could stuff my pig mouth with chocolate when i got home so.thank you xx

The following user says Thank You to Annabellyucky for this post:
Old 07-16-2020, 01:05 AM   #40
Plagueshark

The punishment for weight gain should be applied by the excessive weight, therefore you'll need some rope, weighing scales, a bar (such as a pull up bar) mounted just above head height and strong enough to take some weight and a timer.

Setup the bar with the scales underneath so when you stand on the scales the bar is directly above the base of your boobs. Fold the rope in half and pass over the bar so the height of the U is easily to pull on.

Now tie the loose ends of the rope around your boobs (as tight and close to the base as possible). Stand on the scales, set the timer for 2 minutes and pull down on the rope until the scales read your prelockdown weight (or even better, last year's weight or target weight), hold this until the timer expires.

Release the rope and untie, make sure you profusely apologise to your boobs for the weight of you being such a pig.
Plagueshark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2020, 03:40 PM   #41
Annabellyucky
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plagueshark View Post
The punishment for weight gain should be applied by the excessive weight, therefore you'll need some rope, weighing scales, a bar (such as a pull up bar) mounted just above head height and strong enough to take some weight and a timer.

Setup the bar with the scales underneath so when you stand on the scales the bar is directly above the base of your boobs. Fold the rope in half and pass over the bar so the height of the U is easily to pull on.

Now tie the loose ends of the rope around your boobs (as tight and close to the base as possible). Stand on the scales, set the timer for 2 minutes and pull down on the rope until the scales read your prelockdown weight (or even better, last year's weight or target weight), hold this until the timer expires.

Release the rope and untie, make sure you profusely apologise to your boobs for the weight of you being such a pig.

Sorry i dont have a bar 😭

Old 07-18-2020, 04:01 PM   #42
Plagueshark

If you were interested in getting one they're not expensive and very useful for any number of bondage setups and, if you're so inclined, excercise as well.

https://www.amazon.com/Rarollo-Doorw.../dp/B088D63MLL

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Lions-Exerc...ef_=ast_sto_dp
Plagueshark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2020, 04:17 PM   #43
Annabellyucky
getDare Sweetheart

I cant stop eating jaffa cakes..... please punish this fat piggy

Old 07-19-2020, 06:01 PM   #44
fakeasdays
Distinguished Member

Do this exercise https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXcc8VjzY_M&t=63s while stepping on some Jaffa cakes when your down you get to eat it make sure you mush them

like: pee , dancing, spanking, exercise, verbal abuse, wedgie/ feminization , acting girly ,toilet

dislikes anal

limits: cost me money pics, public social suicide scat dares that last longer than a month cbt

PMDares

I dont have any toys or clothes to crossdress
send pics to [email protected]
fakeasdays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2020, 04:30 PM   #45
Annabellyucky
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by fakeasdays View Post
Do this exercise https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXcc8VjzY_M&t=63s while stepping on some Jaffa cakes when your down you get to eat it make sure you mush them
I completed this dare. I put some seven jaffa cakes. I then set up the video and felt extremely and ungraceful floudering around like an elephant while watching the beautiful girl dance. The jaffa cakes were squishy beneath my feet.

After dancing i was a hot sweaty mess and felt like a fatso after watching the girl so eating the jaffa cakes with my foot sweat on them was the last thing i wanted to do. It was basically mulch at this stage but i scoped it up with my hands and gobbled it up like a hungry little pig.

Thank u for your creative humiliation. Even though it was awful, my pussy is soaking wet after being made into such a pig mess.

Advertisements
Kink Talk