Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-14-2020, 04:42 AM   #91
MasterZp
Distinguished Member

Default Hiking dare

I think you should try to do my date as it has been described. If you want to cut down the time to 5 minutes of walking that would be ok. I’m fine with the suggested changes to a button down top as well.

For the drive, I think you should drive with your vibe inserted but off for the whole drive there. In the way home, your shorts should be off and you are lightly rubbing your pussy the whole drive home. Never quite edging but just keeping the arousal at a higher level.
Likes: Domination, humiliation, bondage, exhibitionism, giving dares, tasks, punishments, orgasm control/denial, controlling aspects of a sub's life like how they dress, how and when they eat, when they use the bathroom, their sexual adventures.

I'm only looking for female subs/slaves, so please no men.

Limits: scat, pee, blood, kids, knives, extreme pain, anything illegal
MasterZp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2020, 04:57 AM   #92
aloe
Distinguished Member

Thank you all for the ideas for today. I will see what I am brave enough to do haha I’ll be heading out in an hour or so.

Blue I can’t even imagine if the vibe slipped more at the checkout. Gosh. *blushes*

So about yesterday evening....I was told this was an option after my report on shopping yesterday *blushes*

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelAtlas View Post
What would you think about being allowed to orgasm if you complete and report on one of your hidden public tasks so it motivates you to push yourself a bit?

And you'll get to enjoy that orgasm fully clothed on the backseat of your car, vibe on clit, lying face down, so that even if anyone looks through the window it only looks like you're lying down and they can't see the vibe, as long as you don't squirm around too much, with 2 edges right before the orgasm. Keep your eyes closed from when you start the first edge and lie there like that for 1 minute after you orgasm before getting up. And no doing this in your garage or parked in your own driveway or at night.

How's something like this sound ?
I was wearing jeans, a black thong, a bra and a tshirt. I was going to a family dinner thing and on my way there I stopped at a trailhead that typically isn’t too busy (I was trying to think of places to stop!!!)

I parked the car and there was only one other car parked but a few others drove past. (The parking is on the side of the road). I crawled into the backseat with my vibe. Undid my belt. Undid my pants. And slipped the vibe in to rest on my clit. I lay face down and closed my eyes. And turned the vibe on low. I edged. *blushes* it did not take long! I heard a couple of cars drive past but I didn’t think any one stopped. I paused for a moment to calm down. Then I turned the vibe on low and edged again. I stopped...I still think I was in the clear.

After I had calmed down some I turned the vibe to medium. I was doing everything I could to lie still but my hips were definitely thrusting. I was also working really hard to stay quiet (with much more success). Then I finally just decided to let my hips do what they wanted and I came *blushes* jumping my vibe in the backseat of my car at like 5pm on a road. After I came I turned the vibe off. I kept my eyes closed and started counting to 60. At 45 I realized I could hear 2 people talking somewhere in front of my car. I think my counting may have sped up a bit. When I opened my eyes and sat up there were 2 people outside of a car that was 2 car lengths ahead of mine. I’m pretty sure they didn’t see anything. But gosh I was blushing. I got back into the front seat and promptly drove away.

Thank you for letting me cum.

And to everyone else...don’t worry I still woke up wet this morning..,and after writing this and thinking about today...very wet, maybe even a little leaky...maybe a tiny bit less needy, but that’s just because my entire body isn’t buzzing haha .

Likes: clothespins, hidden public, edging, pussy insertions, short term orgasm denial, feeling controlled....

Dislikes: writing lines, corner time, anything that take awhile and doesn't make me feel squirmy

Limits: friends/family, public, messy, pictures
aloe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2020, 05:38 AM   #93
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

Looking forward to hearing about the hike......
tzzzr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2020, 08:21 AM   #94
aloe
Distinguished Member

I’m currently crouching topless in the forest just hidden off the trail *blushes*

With my fingers down my shorts edging my needy pussy *BLUSHES*
Gosh I’m so wet and needy.

I will do a full report on everything else later today

Likes: clothespins, hidden public, edging, pussy insertions, short term orgasm denial, feeling controlled....

Dislikes: writing lines, corner time, anything that take awhile and doesn't make me feel squirmy

Last edited by aloe; 07-14-2020 at 08:25 AM.
Old 07-14-2020, 08:26 AM   #95
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

Let some sun land on your tits!
Old 07-14-2020, 08:31 AM   #96
aloe
Distinguished Member

My timer just went off... gosh that was so humiliating. I edged 8 times in the 10 minutes *blushes*

....it’s cloudy and shaded so not much sun haha.

Old 07-14-2020, 08:35 AM   #97
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

Humiliating but also exhilarating to be exposed like that.

Enjoy the hike! Remember if you change your shirt you are to do that on the trail, not in hiding.
Old 07-14-2020, 12:54 PM   #98
aloe
Distinguished Member

Default Hiking *blushes*

Hi! I just got back and in a moment am going to go take a shower but thought I would sit for a moment (with my vibe buzzing away in my needy hole) to write up my hiking report *blushes*

This morning I left the house wearing short athletic shorts and a button up plaid shirt...that was it (well footwear as well). I had a tank top in my bag incase I got hot but I left my bra and panties at home so I couldn't chicken out *blushes*

Once I was in my car and off my street I started to unbutton my shirt...once all the buttons were undone I positioned it so I was covered but you were really looking at me you could see I didn't have a bra on *blushes*. Once I was done with that I wiggled my shorts down so they were just around one ankle. I felt so so exposed but also knew that it was highly unlikely I would be seen. I then reached into my back and slid my turned off vibe into my needy hole.

The entire drive I was aware of my needy hole...it would clench around the vibe every once and awhile *blushes*. I feel confident that I made it the entire way without anyone seeing me...thank goodness *blushes*

Once I was there I slid my shorts back on and up then buttoned 2 buttons of my plaid shirt. This meant you could still clearly see the valley between my tits *blushes* ...thankfully there were no other cars parked with me. I tucked a bit of my shirt into my shorts, put on my pack and off I went.

Hiking along I was working up the courage to do MasterZp's dare. I hadn't seen anyone on the trail yet and eventually I found the will to try it....I slid my shorts down to just below my ass...so my entire bum would have been visible should anyone come up behind me. I set my timer for 5 minutes and was watching all around as I kept walking. Finally the time was up. I stepped off the trail and edged. Then set a timer for 3 mintutes and kept walking...then edged again. My vibe was still in my needy hole at this point and it really started trying to slide out. I kept pushing it back in...while holding my shorts just below my ass. The timer was set for 2 minutes and I kept going....once I got to that sport I stepped off the trail and edged again...constantly looking around to make sure I was alone.

I then realized I was supposed to have clothespins with me to put on my nipples so that I could cum (not sure if I would have been able to or had the guts being that exposed)....but alas I forgot them so I edged once more then pulled up my pants, buttoned my shirt 2 buttons and kept walking.

My next goal was to find somewhere where I could stop for 10 minutes, without my top on at all, and edge the entire time. I finally found a fairly hidden spot (still hadn't seen anyone YAY!) I crouched well off the trail hidden behind a tree and took my top completely off and edged a total of 8 times *blushes*. Gosh I was terrified someone would somehow pass and see me the entire time.

Then I just kept hiking. I felt exposed but ok in the plaid shirt. I don't think it was super obvious I wasn't wearing a bra...unless I was walking up or down a hill...but more or less the pattern and the pockets over my tits made me feel pretty good.

Close to the half way point I was getting super fed up with my vibe slipping out all the time and I still hadn't seen anyone so the chance for my to have to turn it on for Blue's dare were slim. I decided to have lunch and change and take it out *blushes* Finally I found a place I liked on the trail. I slid the vibe out of my needy hole, through the leg of my shorts. It was very wet so I licked it clean *blushes*.....then I wrapped it and put it in my bag. I then sat down and pulled out my tank top. I spread it out, quick unbuttoned and slipped off my plaid then put the tank top on. It was much more obvious I was not wearing a bra...you could clearly see my nipples that were sorta hard...and got harder when the breeze hit me *blushes*.

The rest of the hike was pretty uneventful...I never did see anyone...which I am thankful for. I was super aware of my tits in the tank top though *blushes*

Driving home I kept the tank top on, but slid the shorts back to just one ankle and slowly played with my needy hole for most of the ride *blushes*

Thanks for a fun hike *blushes*

The following user says Thank You to aloe for this post:
Old 07-14-2020, 01:20 PM   #99
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

Great report! Lots of exercise for you and your needy hole!
Old 07-14-2020, 05:28 PM   #100
MasterZp
Distinguished Member

Default Great report

It was a great report and I’m pleased you were so aroused by it all. I’m also glad to see that even after your orgasm your hole is dripping and needy all the time. What do you think about that? How badly do you want another orgasms and what are you willing to do to earn one?
Likes: Domination, humiliation, bondage, exhibitionism, giving dares, tasks, punishments, orgasm control/denial, controlling aspects of a sub's life like how they dress, how and when they eat, when they use the bathroom, their sexual adventures.

Old 07-14-2020, 11:51 PM   #101
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

That sounds like a really fun and embarassing way to have an orgasm. I'm rather liking the fact that you couldn't stop yourself from humping to get more stimulation..

Also, you did a really good joh on your hike pushing yourself so much in public. I am loving reading through that report, multiple times even

A very small task for you. Read though your report once more and masturbate yourself while reading it. Try to throw your mind back to where it was ok the hike, and how thrilling it was to have the risk to expose yourself that way.

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2020, 03:52 AM   #102
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
That sounds like a really fun and embarassing way to have an orgasm. I'm rather liking the fact that you couldn't stop yourself from humping to get more stimulation..

Also, you did a really good joh on your hike pushing yourself so much in public. I am loving reading through that report, multiple times even

A very small task for you. Read though your report once more and masturbate yourself while reading it. Try to throw your mind back to where it was ok the hike, and how thrilling it was to have the risk to expose yourself that way.
Gosh I want to cum again!!

I am lying in bed still, with undies and a tshirt on. I reached into my undies to find my needy hole already wet *blushes*...I slowly read back through my hike...while slowly caressing my needy hole. gosh I’m now very wet *blushes*

Thank you Blue for having me do that... I can’t believe I was brave enough to do all of it yesterday *blushes*

*I’m around the house most of the day today. I have some work to do...plus I have to pack for camping. I leave tonight and am camping with a friend for 2 nights. We will have separate tents and be doing a lot of hiking not sure what my cell service will be like but I should have a little

Last edited by aloe; 07-15-2020 at 04:05 AM.
Old 07-15-2020, 04:21 AM   #103
MasterZp
Distinguished Member

Default Camping dares

I’m very pleased to see how needy you are again already. The camping trip sounds wonderful. Here are a few ideas for dares while on the trip. Let me know if something seems like too much and I will alter it to make it work.

1. Don’t wear panties at all during the trip. Don’t even pack any. Instead pack short hiking shorts of dark colors to hide your wetness and enjoy being open and expose the whole trip secretly.
2. You are to sleep naked in your tent each night. Once you are ready for sleep, crawl in and strip naked. Have to stay naked until sunrise or whenever you plan to awake.
3. Edge twice each morning when you wake and each night before going to sleep.
4. While hiking each day, pinch your nipples through your shirt and bra at least three times per day. You may do it when your friend won’t see and it only as to be a pinch for about 5 seconds each time.

And as a particularly daring one, one of the nights, when you feel your friend is asleep, leave your tent naked except for footwear and stand at the edge of the camping side and edge in the cool night air. Then you may go back to sleep.

Old 07-15-2020, 04:41 AM   #104
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterZp View Post
I’m very pleased to see how needy you are again already. The camping trip sounds wonderful. Here are a few ideas for dares while on the trip. Let me know if something seems like too much and I will alter it to make it work.

1. Don’t wear panties at all during the trip. Don’t even pack any. Instead pack short hiking shorts of dark colors to hide your wetness and enjoy being open and expose the whole trip secretly.
2. You are to sleep naked in your tent each night. Once you are ready for sleep, crawl in and strip naked. Have to stay naked until sunrise or whenever you plan to awake.
3. Edge twice each morning when you wake and each night before going to sleep.
4. While hiking each day, pinch your nipples through your shirt and bra at least three times per day. You may do it when your friend won’t see and it only as to be a pinch for about 5 seconds each time.

And as a particularly daring one, one of the nights, when you feel your friend is asleep, leave your tent naked except for footwear and stand at the edge of the camping side and edge in the cool night air. Then you may go back to sleep.
So I definitely want to wear panties while hiking. Around camp may be negotiable but I don’t have space to pack a bunch of pairs of shorts and they will start to smell.

If I’m going to be wet and needy I’d also like to sleep in undies....sleeping bags are not fun to clean

And not sure if I will have the guts to do the last one....

Old 07-15-2020, 06:32 AM   #105
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Glad you still enjoy reading your escaped back aloe. They were mostly definitely very fun to read, and very daring as well. You miswrote a word in the previous oost though. It's not "If I am going to be wet and needy", but "When I am going to be wet and needy". I do not believe you'll be able to prevent that in either case, especially not after having just walked such a delicious hike that is still fresh in your mind and reminding you.

I am actually a fan of the last dare as well, so let me sweeten the pot a little bit for you.
Before you go on gour camping trip, write: "Outdoor orgasm only" above your pussy. Keep that on untill your next orgasm, which will have to be outdoors at some point. Instead of edging in the open while your friend is sleeping, you can have an orgasm instead. If you can't, no harm done, but you will stay needy over the trip without an orgasm.

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk