Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-03-2020, 10:43 AM   #16
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelAtlas View Post
You did a good job! How do you feel about forced orgasms and light bondage ?
*blushes* Light bondage is ok. I have only tried forced orgasms once and it wasn't a great experience....I found it really hard to keep going, just super overstimulated and ended up just stopping

Likes: clothespins, hidden public, edging, pussy insertions, short term orgasm denial, feeling controlled....

Dislikes: writing lines, corner time, anything that take awhile and doesn't make me feel squirmy

Limits: friends/family, public, messy, pictures
aloe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2020, 10:55 AM   #17
edgeofmyclit
getDare's Tease

Location: Back and forth between Earth and my home planet Mars

You can peg your nipples, lower yourself into a squatting position so your vibe just touches your clit and remain in place until you edge. When you edge you can rise onto your knees until the edge fades. Repeat this ten times.

F//straight//~90% domme//AMA

I prefer to dominate but I'll switch on occasion

Likes: edging, clit torture, multiple orgasms, ruined orgasms, challenges

Limits: public, blood, pee, scat, messy, insertions, pictures, name calling (more to be added)
edgeofmyclit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2020, 10:59 AM   #18
MichaelAtlas

You have my permission to cum if you do it in the common bathroom while humping the toilet's rim with 2 edges before cumming and clothespins on your nipples.

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...73#post4041073
MichaelAtlas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2020, 11:04 AM   #19
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgeofmyclit View Post
You can peg your nipples, lower yourself into a squatting position so your vibe just touches your clit and remain in place until you edge. When you edge you can rise onto your knees until the edge fades. Repeat this ten times.
Quote:
You have my permission to cum if you do it in the common bathroom while humping the toilet's rim with 2 edges before cumming and clothespins on your nipples.
Thank you both for the tasks! MichaelAtlas... I really want to take you up on that offer (as humiliating as it would be). Unfortunately right now it is time for me to go for today. But I will get to both of these tasks hopefully tomorrow morning I can be back on!! Or even maybe later this evening I will check in before bed.

Thanks!!

Likes: clothespins, hidden public, edging, pussy insertions, short term orgasm denial, feeling controlled....

Dislikes: writing lines, corner time, anything that take awhile and doesn't make me feel squirmy

Old 07-04-2020, 04:00 AM   #20
aloe
Distinguished Member

Default Update <3

When I ended up having a bit of free time before bed last night and was still super needy so decided to get started on the edges from yesterday’s post (SirD’s task). Because there were 19 posts, that meant 19 edges.

I started by stripping off my shorts and undies and lying naked from the waist down on my bed. I then started slowly playing with my pussy. Once I was nice and wet I dipped one finger in and used my wetness to slowly circle my clit. Gosh it didn’t take long to edge. I managed to get through 10 of them just like that. By the end my hips were rising to meet my hand and my hand pressing much more firmly into my clit *blushes*

I figured I would save the remaining 9 for this morning. But being as needy as I was I couldn’t not try MichaelAtlas’s humiliating task.

I put my shorts back on and grabbed my clothes pegs to go to the bathroom. Thankfully my roommates were otherwise occupied. I stripped completely and put the pegs on my nipples. Then I awkwardly got into a position where I could hump the toilet rim. Gosh I was most definitely blushing.

So needy.

I was facing the back of the toilet and holding onto it and grinding and humping the rim. It was so humiliating. But I was very needy and was able to edge fairly quickly twice. Then on the third I kept going until I came. *blushes* it took a bit to get there because the rim is so smooth not enough clit stimulation. But it felt so good when I did. Thank you MichaelAtlas.

I think tidied up and went to bed!

This morning I logged in...with my vibe on low. And completed my final 9 edges while browsing.

Old 07-05-2020, 04:25 AM   #21
aloe
Distinguished Member

Default Hi again

Hi!! I have a bit of time this morning, then I’ll have a whole bunch of time on Monday and would love some more dares/tasks

Old 07-05-2020, 05:41 AM   #22
MichaelAtlas

Good job on that report. I'd like to give you a hidden public task, tell me, how loud is that vibe if you keep it on low? Do you think people would hear where it's coming from ?

Old 07-05-2020, 05:43 AM   #23
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Good job on that report. I'd like to give you a hidden public task, tell me, how loud is that vibe if you keep it on low? Do you think people would hear where it's coming from ?
Thank you *blushes*

Um so long as it’s not a completely quiet place it’s not silent but it’s fairly quiet *blushes*

Old 07-05-2020, 05:57 AM   #24
MichaelAtlas

Lovely, how about this then:

Dress up: vibe in on low, a bit of toothpaste rubbed onto your clit, crotchrope on and digging in hard, cute skirt, bra and top; With marker: "Needy pussy" and an arrow pointing towards it on your left inner thigh and "I'm masturbating" between your upper lip and nose (you will be wearing a surgical mask for all the time you will be outside).

Shopping list: 3 products that if washed and wiped at a sink can be cleanly inserted in your pussy + whatever else you want to buy.

Now go to a public restroom or a restroom at the store or cafe and wash and dry those 3 products. Enter a stall and remove the face mask, edge once with the vibe then once with each of the 3 items then the vibe once more. Leave the vibe on low and put your mask back on and use the marker to write "I was made to masturbate but wasn't allowed to cum" in the stall then head home.

Think you can do this for me?

Old 07-05-2020, 06:03 AM   #25
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Lovely, how about this then:

Dress up: vibe in on low, a bit of toothpaste rubbed onto your clit, crotchrope on and digging in hard, cute skirt, bra and top; With marker: "Needy pussy" and an arrow pointing towards it on your left inner thigh and "I'm masturbating" between your upper lip and nose (you will be wearing a surgical mask for all the time you will be outside).

Shopping list: 3 products that if washed and wiped at a sink can be cleanly inserted in your pussy + whatever else you want to buy.

Now go to a public restroom or a restroom at the store or cafe and wash and dry those 3 products. Enter a stall and remove the face mask, edge once with the vibe then once with each of the 3 items then the vibe once more. Leave the vibe on low and put your mask back on and use the marker to write "I was made to masturbate but wasn't allowed to cum" in the stall then head home.

Think you can do this for me?
Gosh I’m squirming just thinking about doing that. *blushes* unfortunately right now most of the public washrooms are closed/for emergencies only. Gosh how I wish I could do this.

Old 07-05-2020, 06:13 AM   #26
MichaelAtlas

I see. If you can suggest any other available place you can do it I'd be happy to change the location. Alternatively you can do the final edges in your shared bathroom at home (without the writing on the wall part) and call it a "trial run" to build up courage to do it outside when restrooms will be available. If that's the case I'll add making you say "I wonder if this fits in my cunt" while looking at 3 products (can be what you buy or others) when you think no one's around to hear you.

Old 07-05-2020, 06:23 AM   #27
aloe
Distinguished Member

Hm okay I will do a bit of research. I know there are a few places public washrooms opened...just not in stores. Maybe I purchase the things then drive to another place that has an open washroom *blushes* if I can’t find one then I take the “at home” option?

I will hopefully be able to go tomorrow...

Gosh I’m soaked just thinking about it.

Old 07-05-2020, 06:27 AM   #28
MichaelAtlas

As long as those places seem safe then it sounds good. Looking forward to hearing how you did !

The following user says Thank You to MichaelAtlas for this post:
Old 07-05-2020, 07:10 AM   #29
Ace_E360
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by aloe View Post
This morning I logged in...with my vibe on low. And completed my final 9 edges while browsing.
Surely I'm reading this wrong and you didn't decide to cum while you still had edges left to do?

I think I'll give you a choice in your punishment: either nine more sets of squats (not required to be all at once) done by the rules established earlier in this thread; or, when you go hiking next, you will carry 9kg (~20lbs) of weight in your backpack.

In either event, clips on your nipples and (because its a punishment) also one on your clit and three on each pussy lip while writing your report.
6.5 inches - 6'5" - 200 lbs

Not looking for a long-term dominant.

Likes, limits, and toys
PM DARES
Rules and always-in dares

PM or kik me to add PM Dares and/or rules.

Last edited by Ace_E360; 07-05-2020 at 07:12 AM.
Ace_E360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2020, 07:27 AM   #30
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace_E360 View Post
Surely I'm reading this wrong and you didn't decide to cum while you still had edges left to do?

I think I'll give you a choice in your punishment: either nine more sets of squats (not required to be all at once) done by the rules established earlier in this thread; or, when you go hiking next, you will carry 9kg (~20lbs) of weight in your backpack.

In either event, clips on your nipples and (because its a punishment) also one on your clit and three on each pussy lip while writing your report.
I guess I did....it made sense at the time. It was a separate task...the one where I got to cum *blushes*

Both of those punishments are really hard. Could I split them? Do 4 sets of squats (that’s 80 squats) then carry 5kg?

Advertisements
Kink Talk