Old 01-15-2021, 07:11 PM   #1
dada_2000
Distinguished Member

Default Forced to finish dare

There are a few tasks/dares I would love to do, but I’m kinda to afraid.
Just send me a message on Kik: Dada_2000 and I will send you a full frontal nude and a task I would like to do (maybe I will let you choose my task ). Then I have 48h to finish the task, If I fail, you can post the full frontal in any thread/forum for 24h.
dada_2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2021, 08:54 PM   #2
dada_2000
Distinguished Member

You can still message me

M/20/switch/gay

Likes: humiliation, light exposure, light blackmail(without too much info and consequences, preferably keeping only on threatening, i like that), public, edging, dare, videos, photos, outdoor, freeballing, long and short dares, dares I’m „forced“ to finish

Limits: cbt, scat, piss, permanent blackmale , forced shave, family, anal, blood, body writing, illegal (obv.), social suicide and hard pain
Old 01-30-2021, 05:34 PM   #3
dada_2000
Distinguished Member

Pls text me again. I lost all chats on Kik

M/20/switch/gay

Likes: humiliation, light exposure, light blackmail(without too much info and consequences, preferably keeping only on threatening, i like that), public, edging, dare, videos, photos, outdoor, freeballing, long and short dares, dares I’m „forced“ to finish

Limits: cbt, scat, piss, permanent blackmale , forced shave, family, anal, blood, body writing, illegal (obv.), social suicide and hard pain
Old 02-07-2021, 03:29 PM   #4
dada_2000
Distinguished Member

Still waiting for someone who will force me to finish dare
Kik: Dada_2000

M/20/switch/gay

Old 02-15-2021, 04:15 PM   #5
dada_2000
Distinguished Member

anyone else?

M/20/switch/gay

Old 03-15-2021, 08:40 AM   #6
dada_2000
Distinguished Member

Still looking for someone

M/20/switch/gay

Old 07-17-2021, 10:57 AM   #7
dada_2000
Distinguished Member

gonna bump this

M/20/switch/gay

Advertisements
Kink Talk